The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week #8 List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-17-18, 05:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week #8 List"
Yes, I know this is a quick turnaround. With my mom’s and bro-in-law’s B-Days this weekend, not sure how much time I will have to prepare crow for Michel’s consumption until Monday; so, figured I’d get this posted now.

1) TYLER – I should have known better than to predict Tyler’s string of getting the better of the HOH might end with Ho-leigh. The BB master can put another notch in his belt. Scottie remains the only HOH this season preventing Tyler from a perfect record. Any Final without Tyler this season will be a travesty. Baiting the hook for Ho-leigh to not have her nominate him initially was vintage BB. Moves on with the Power APP still in his back pocket. Although, sharing that advantage with Sam could be a chink in his armor. Did we need to bring Ben into the House to put his finger up to Tyler’s lips and say “SHHHHHH?” We heard Tyler’s name synonymous with “Competition Beast” more than one time this week. The toque goes back on Aruba’s head. Open wide Michel. Another helping of crow is on the way!

Anyone who does not have Tyler ranked #1, please remove your blindfold...you’re watching the game in the dark.

2) KAYCEE – First time all season her neck was on the block and came out fighting with a solid Hacker win. Whereas, Ho-leigh made a debacle of hers last week, Kaycee pushed all the right buttons. She became the latest target of Mommie Dearest’s “NO WIRE HANGERS” tirade and handled it as best as can be expected. Kaycee was mostly responsible for LoserStar’s eviction, so that in itself, puts her at #2 this week.

3) ANGELA – Yes, LoserStar’s OTEV blunder allowed Tyler to maintain his Power APP, but it was really Angela who received the Dumbass Luck Award as a result. Had Tyler been forced to use his advantage at the Veto ceremony, Angela most surely would be joining Bayleigh in the Jury House—now THAT’S a reunion I would have loved to see. But to Angela’s benefit, her tush was wrapped neatly in the security of the Level 4 blanket this week.

4) BRETT – The Mata Hari of BB20. History buffs will tell you it did not end up all that well for Mata Hari, but watching Brett take a page out of Scottie’s book by associating with both sides of the House is entertaining to watch. With both factions (that go back to week one) targeting bigger fish to fry, we should be treated to his entertainment a while longer.

5) SCOTTIE – Sat on the sidelines and watched the two sides of the House that he’s successfully infiltrated (as attested to by host Julie) trade blows. That was the prudent approach for this week, but that inactivity knocks him down a couple notches on my list.

6) SAM – Carrying the Skank Patrol banner and having Ho-leigh as HOH could have been a disaster, but Sam never even caught a whiff of the block. She was Tyler’s choice when he let his guard down and shared his power. A couple feathers in her cap, but pales by comparison to the headdress Tyler’s wearing.

7) FAYSAL – Thanks to Faysal, we officially have a name for the non-Level 4 side of the week one division that Kaitlyn’s eviction was unable to unify—the “Bad News Bears” alliance. Much to the big dummy’s chagrin, Faysal has been a charter member of this “Bad News” pretty much since day one. BTW, sucking face with Ho-leigh must be a painful experience with Tyler’s baited hook still in her mouth. LMAO!

8) HO-LEIGH – Loses an alliance member last week as the Hacker, and loses yet another alliance member this week as HOH. Should anyone be surprised any game strategy that does not involve sliming under the sheets would be met with unfavorable results? It might serve the level 4 alliance well to throw every comp to Ho-leigh! LOL When a player like Tyler comes up to your HOH room and darn near volunteers himself as a backdoor option, how can you NOT smell a rat?!

9) JC – With LoserStar mercifully evicted, JC is the biggest social botchery left in the House who should advance to the end game by being a perfect goat to sit next to in the Finals.

EVICTED

LOSER STAR – It’s about time!!! Did it ever dawn on the Loser the reason she’s been nominated so often is because she’s...well...a LOSER! What went down in the Veto competition is exactly why a Level 4 HG would want LoserStar on the block and continues to boggle the mind why a Bad News Bear HG would want to keep her on the block. By her own admission she was blindsided, yet took the allotted time to say good-bye to all and not storm out of the House in a hissy Bitter Betty fit. HMMM, maybe SHE’S a “cop” too and we just don’t know it? *snort*

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week #8 List kingfish 08-17-18 1
   RE: Week #8 List Aruba 08-17-18 2
       RE: Week #8 List kingfish 08-17-18 3
           RE: Week #8 List michel2 08-17-18 5
           RE: Week #8 List Aruba 08-19-18 7
               RE: Week #8 List michel2 08-19-18 8
                   RE: Week #8 List Aruba 08-21-18 14
                       RE: Week #8 List michel2 08-21-18 15
                           RE: Week #8 List Aruba 08-23-18 17
                               RE: Week #8 List michel2 08-23-18 20
 My Week #8 List michel2 08-17-18 4
   RE: My Week #8 List Aruba 08-19-18 6
       RE: My Week #8 List michel2 08-19-18 9
           RE: My Week #8 List Aruba 08-21-18 13
               RE: My Week #8 List michel2 08-21-18 16
                   RE: My Week #8 List Aruba 08-23-18 18
                       RE: My Week #8 List michel2 08-23-18 19
 RE: Week #8 List kingfish 08-20-18 10
   RE: Week #8 List michel2 08-20-18 11
       RE: Week #8 List kingfish 08-21-18 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20414 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-17-18, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week #8 List"
Not knowing who won HoH this week makes it difficult to do the list right now, but with the twists that can nullify the HoH powers anyway, might as well give it a go.

One observation I'd like to make, and that is that I was really impressed by how they managed to guess the word challenge with 8-10 (I think?) letter words in the first Hacker challenge. That is a general test or indication of raw intelligence. So wow, especially with airhead Haliegh. Damn. A&M college student or not, I would have never figured her for that.

1. Tyler. He has the best game going, he has his cloud app, and is a threat each week to win HoH, hacker, and Vetos, so at this point it may be best for him to do what he does best, that is to play the shadow game and not win HoH. By now his shadow game should be obvious and not so shadowy, but he seems to still be fooling some of these folks. The opposition alliance to Level Whatever seems to be incredibly naive and easily manipulated, so I predict that, incredibly, even with Schlock Star's final speech ringing in their ears, he continues to put his brand of hocus pocus in their heads. To some degree. Scotty seems to be the only one immune to his powers, and that may be only becasue Tyler hasn't focused on him yet.

2. Angela. As nice looking as she is, she's avoiding any showmancing. And she's playing a nice floater game and avoiding the kind of anxiety that really helped sink Schlock Star's ship. She lucked into the dominate alliance and she's a challenge competitor. Sitting pretty right now.

3. Kaycee. Even tempered, handles confrontations with quiet dispatch, is athletic and can compete in challenges. Somehow or another she has to get around Angela and Tyler, but if she's at final two, a vindictive Jury might find her to be a lesser evil.

4. Scottie. Nice floater game, but he's in the undominate alliance and he's going to have to win an HoH and make it stick in order to change his fortunes. Even then it would be uphill for him.

5. Sam. Outlier. Weird thinking, but also independent thinking, as shown by her in-your-face attitude when she was HoH. Not necessarily very smart thinking, but she's willing to say what she thinks. I do think that her speech involving "treatment by females of the young males in the house" (yeah, not really a direct quote), was motivated by watching some of the women flirting with men, and maybe with some of the men that she had her eye on. Esp Tyler. IOW, Jealousy. So that's not playing the game well. But she has Tyler on her side, so she'll last a while.

6. Brett. Arrogant, preening, Brett. Easily bootable attitude, but he's in the Level Whatever alliance, so he's a positive vote right now for them. He might turn out to be a good goat if the jury is dominated by the lesser alliance.

7. JC. No game. Cute little guy, good for random non-sensical quotes. Seemingly no threat for HoH (last seen trying to fill the $5000 reward cylinder) or for any other competition. But with passionate jury members who very well could be voting based on personal vendettas (jury already has two very put out members, Bayleigh and Schlock Star) and if their alliance members dominate the jury, he could win if at final two. So I wouldn't call him a perfect goat right now.

8. Haliegh. Won HoH and was completely outmaneuverd by fate and Tyler. She has to go and cannot be allowed a chance at F2. Too many vote on the jury for her otherwise.

9. Fessie. Also has to be booted by Level Whatever alliance while they can. Like Haliegh, he cannot be allowed a chance at F2. Also he is a undeniable threat in athletic challenges, last seen leading the HoH comp. If he wins, my guess his target will be Tyler. And Angela and Kaycee will be at risk. Am also guessing that Level Whatever alliance is strong enough to thwart his plans, especially since his and his alliance teammate's planning abilities are limited. He will be the Level Whatever alliance's next target, I think.

Booted. Schlock Star. Thank goodness. What a weeping crybaby. What an ugly crying face. And so manipulatable. She actually thought she wasn't going to be booted, even after the Hacker nullified Fessie's vote. She was meat from day one.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-17-18, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week #8 List"
Nice ranking...appropriate order. A few comments:

As impressive as solving word jumbles can be, not quite sure I would equate it to “raw intelligence.” I knew a few people who are puzzle-solving beasts but are as dumb as bricks. That’s not to say Haleigh is as “dumb as a brick” as much as being blessed with that certain aptitude. Also, as superfans it should be apparent the words they were solving were related to the game of BB.

At this stage Tyler has been appropriately labeled a “competition beast” so not winning HOHs or other comps will not remove the Anti-Darwin Syndrome target from him. Actually, Tyler DID focus on Scottie while Scottie was HOH working him (as Tyler successfully worked all the other HOHs) to NOT target any Level 6 HGs (namely Brett and Winston,) but to his credit Scottie would not bite.

I wouldn’t call Angela a “floater.” She’s been grounded with Level 6 right from its inception. But you’re right that she lucked into the dominate alliance.

Sam is a shoot-from-the-hip, tell-it-like-it-is kind of gal. True, not the most well-thought “game” strategy, but you are who you are. I do not believe her intentions were ever to engage in any sex play while in the House, but possibly losing an opportunity to partner with a strong male to a loosey-goosey who might lure him away with a skanky showmance could be regarded as “jealousy” I guess.

Certainly, the Tyler effect had some bearing on neutralizing Ho-leigh's comp wins, but when all was said and done, she was her own worse enemy regarding her “fate.” Hey, Angela didn’t exactly have her HOH handed to her on a silver platter the week before.

Yes, BB left us with Faysal off to a dominant start. But should he win, I’m thinking it will probably be more Ho-leigh’s HOH than his. And with the way Ho-leigh mucked up her opportunities that could continue to bode well for Level 4.

08-17-18, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week #8 List"
Being able to work word jumbles, especially for longer words, is a sign of intelligence (brain functional level) that the military uses in conjunction with other tests, including association tests. It has to do with the level of development of the speech/communication centers of the brain, and it can easily be seen as useful for code workers and those working in the cyber warfare areas. But intelligence is intelligence, and is generally applicable across the board, a generality to which Haleigh seems to be an exception. These are the same or are similar to tests used to determine levels of aphasia or dementia following, for instance, a stroke.

I do think Sam's speech was showing a bit of jealousy toward girls that were more adept at flirting than she may be. To me, that's the most reasonable way of explaining that very odd nomination speech. I agree that she probably didn't intend to engage in sex play in the house, but I believe that that didn't prevent resentful feelings when she saw Kaitlyn and Hayleigh playing that game.

You may be right about the outcome of Fessie's possible win. As un-useful as it would be, he would need Hayleigh's help.

michel2 2956 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-18, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Week #8 List"
BY saying that Haleigh is intelligent you may wind up on Aruba's list of enemies! Don't worry, it isn't dangerous, just time consumming...

When Faysal was in bed next to her and hugged her, Sam said that she would like to stay like that forever so you are right to call it jealousy. I see an old-fashion moralist who needs constant reassurance.

08-19-18, 05:41 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Week #8 List"
Once again, I’m not dismissing the emotion of “jealousy” on Sam’s part with her concern that she could possibly lose a potential partnership with a competition-strong male HG to females who offer their bodies under the sheets and promiscuously lure them away. What she chastised them for went beyond innocent “flirting” and was more about targeting the girls engaging in sexual behavior on camera with male HGs they’ve only known for a short time. I will say again, I do not believe this voyeur approach was ever Sam’s intentions.

Please ignore the utter nonsense from our crow-eating comrade pertaining to his self-spinning “enemy list” reference. For me it’s not about forming “enemies” due to difference of opinions as much as cold hard facts using MYSELF as a prime example. I hate to bring this up because “Spin Doctors” may regard it as conceit, but I have not come across many individuals who scored higher than me on an IQ test. The times I’ve been tested, I did NOT see any Word Jumbles on the test. So you do not interpret me sharing this as being vain, I will say with all factual certainty, MANY (who couldn’t hold a candle to my score) would be able clean my clock in a head-to-head puzzle-solving contest. It is this personal factual reference I elude to when dismissing a correlation of intelligence to solving word jumbles. But hey, that’s just from MY personal experience.

08-19-18, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Week #8 List"
Aruba wrote:

"...the girls engaging in sexual behavior on camera..."

Yet we heard Haleigh saying that their first kiss just happened last week, more than a month after Sam's HoH. That means you are stretching the meaning of sexual behavior well beyond what it really means.

People who brag about their own IQ often lie or used a test from a cereal box.

08-21-18, 08:00 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Week #8 List"
AHHHH, OK, and Julia Roberts did not kiss Richard Gere in “Pretty Woman” until almost 3/4s of the way into the movie even though they engaged in numerous “sexual behaviors” BEFORE the “first kiss.” HMMMM, what you erroneous called a “stretch,” I’ll now celebrate with a SLAM DUNK! HA-HA!!

I do not eat boxed cereal, so you could not be referring to me. But if you are, that’s PRECISELY why I would never bring it up when responding to one of YOUR posts so to not have to entertain an ignorant reply from someone who clearly does not have the foggiest idea of who I am.

I was having a discussion with Kingfish and when replying to one of HIS responses, I prefer to use my OWN factual experiences to support my assessment.

08-21-18, 10:14 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Week #8 List"
Hookers don't kiss. Didn't you know that? LOL! Stupid example.

And you can't rely solely on your personal experience to talk about others. What applies to you doesn't necessarily apply to others. For one thing, solving puzzles is certainly a sign of intelligence. You say you aren't dgood at them so you go into all this mumbo jumbo to deny this evidence.

08-23-18, 08:07 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Week #8 List"
Hookers don’t kiss because they do not have deep emotional feelings for their Johns...kinda what Ho-leigh told Brett about Faysal during their four-hour hammock session. PERFECT example. Too bad Roy Orbison is not around to serenade you. ♪ “Pretty Woman” ♫
But Van Halen did the remake and they may be back out on tour sometime soon.

It makes a hellava lot more sense to rely on a factual personal experience over some ASSumption from a non-USA resident on what the average ordinary American is like.

08-23-18, 10:42 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Week #8 List"
Round and Round you go
Round and round and round you go.

08-17-18, 10:28 PM (EST)
4. "My Week #8 List"
The OTEV comp is a nice tradition to BB but one thing they need to change is having the answers printed on the same color cardboards. It was easy to see that you didn’t have the same answer as the others just by looking at the color of the bottle. Tyler was gifted the comp by Angie but he probably would have noticed the error on his own.

And by the way, for people who don’t believe things are scripted, when do you suppose Angie recorded that DR speech where she was triumphant and said “in your face”? That certainly wasn’t taped right in the middle of the comp so she recorded it AFTERWARDS, when she knew she had failed, so those words had to be dictated to her.

1-Tyler: His game is getting more and more exposed and he can thank Brett in part for that. It will take a lot of maneuvering to stay safe until the end. His APP can save him once but there are 6 other rounds after that. If he can survive longer than Faysal, he won’t have much competition to face so he could, at some point, run the table with alternating HoH and Veto wins. It will be difficult however to convince betrayed friends to vote for him in the end. He’ll have to be careful with Sam because of that Final 2 deal. He cannot have her blood on his hands.

2- Angela: Yes, if Angie doesn’t give the Veto to Tyler, Angela was staying on the block but, like I wrote above, Tyler had another way of realizing his mistake. Anyway, with the veto on the other side and Angie getting off the block, Haleigh would have nominated Kaycee as replacement. I believe that, just like it was when Brett was up against Winston, the alliance would have seen the need to keep Angela over the quieter Kaycee. Both women can win challenges but Angela is a better shield. Anyway, she gets what she wants so she probably would have gotten the votes to stay.

3- Brett: He’s certainly not one for jury management but he’s much better at infiltration than Scottie. He hit another homerun in his last words to Angie: Take that, b*tch! Angie’s own speech showed that he isn’t seen as being part of the Level 6 alliance and, unlike Scottie, he isn’t suspected of sneaky moves. By being so open about everything else, he’s kept his deviousness under wraps.

4- Haleigh: The fact that production puts in twist after twists to alter the game shouldn’t be counted against her. She did what she could with the cards that were dealt. Also, this picture shows the difference between Aruba and me:

He only sees the mole on her forehead; he stares at it, rubs it, scratches it and gnaws at it until it festers but the pus is really only in his mind. Me? I see a beautiful face, nice blue eyes and a winning smile. She gives Aruba rashes, she makes me smile so I ask: Which one of us is happier? Life is too short to swim in pus.

5- Kaycee: She stepped up after realizing that tagging along wasn't going to cut it but how much credit will she receive if none of the jurors know that she was the hacker? Of course, she'd tell them during the final vote but, by then, it's often too late, the votes being already set. She'll need a few other big moves to have a case.

6- Faysal: Calling his alliance the "Bad News Bears" shows a level of awareness that wasn't evident until this week. The guy was clearly in the lead during the portion of the HoH that we saw so there's no reason to believe he'll slow down. Who would he nominate? Tyler and Angela would be the smart choice but I believe Faysal has it in for Brett, his rival for Haleigh's attention. However, with no more Hacker twists, it will be hard to get Faysal to nominate anyone but one of the four remaining Level 6 players. Or maybe Tyler can show him that JC has been toying with him.

7- Scottie: To play both sides, you have to have people on both sides relying on you but, with Scottie, both sides have doubts about him so he's not a real player just a lucky guy to not really matter up to now.

8- Sam: Kingfish got it right when he mentioned her jealousy. She's a needy moralist who needs constant reassurances and is easily manipulated. Not being nominated by Haleigh is seen as an accomplishment by Aruba but, if he was honest with us, he'd realize that she escaped the hot seat only because she's inept. Haleigh wanted to go after the King of the House, not his maid.

9- JC: His game is improving and he is trusted by many on both sides so his chances are going up. It's still not enough to forget his early game creepiness though.

Evicted – Angie: She had it! She was going to be taken off the block either by winning the veto herself or having Haleigh win the final leg but then she doubted herself and stupidly gave the answer to Tyler. Fatal mistake but good riddance. Aruba tries to compare her exit to Rachel’s and thinks it’s a sign of a good loser. Me? I saw an emotionally dependant woman needing shoulders to cry on. In comparison, Rachel showed independence and, by storming out of there, she didn’t waste time with all these DAWS. Angie thought that her last words before the vote would help her case but it seems that it only soldified her demise because Brett, Sam and even JC think they are solidly aligned with Tyler so, for them, not being outed as his ally was perfect.

08-19-18, 05:22 PM (EST)
6. "RE: My Week #8 List"
OK, home for good after a hectic weekend. Did a quick read before settling in. Glad to have some time to reply before tonight’s episode.

Good idea on using different colors on the cards with the correct answer in the OTEV comp. What it might also do is freak out someone who gets to the top of the hill and seeing another (who is not willing to share their answer) with a different color card and have them start second-guessing themselves.

Kudos on another good observation with Faysal (should he win HOH) targeting Brett for the four-hour hammock session when Ho-leigh used Brett as a “petting” zoo. If he doesn’t allow Ho-leigh to run his HOH, Faysal does come off as someone who would be more personally motivated with his nominations as opposed to sheer gameplay.

Don’t be using Production’s twists and unexpected curves as copouts for Ho-leigh. Angela had to contend with “curveballs” herself just the week before during her HOH. Ho-leigh’s stupid blunders contributed to her own botchery.

As for Ho-leigh, to say Aruba “only sees the mole on her forehead” goes down as one of your more ignorant posts. If you were Kingfish, who was traveling abroad the last few weeks, I’d give you a pass. But it should be overwhelmingly apparent what I’ve REALLY been focusing on and have bashed her for repeatedly on these Boards goes WAAAAAY below the surface. Now if you would like to focus on her externally then let’s take a look at what forum we’re posting in. Please give me a moment to check...OK, I just did...it’s the BASHER forum. I’ll give you a few seconds to look yourself...have YOU checked?...OK, we have confirmed we’re in the BASHER Forum. Now with that confirmation established, I’d like to let you in on a little secret...when I’m in the BASHER Forum I prefer to...BASH. Sorry, but I’m “funny” like that...maybe it’s just “me,” *snort* So if I choose to bash a HG about an abnormality, then the BASHER Forum is the appropriate place and has nothing to do with any quest for “happiness” in ones “short life.”

I would never dispute that Ho-leigh is attractive and has a beautiful smile (that’s when she’s not carrying-on and agonizing over her skanky behavior in the eyes of her mother, father, grandfather, uncle.) I think those are the relatives she mentioned, but I could have missed a few others.

Hey, if you would like to skip around in your “Happy Land” and orgasm over her “beautiful smile,” I might suggest the FANATIC Forum. But if you would still like to contribute it to Bashers, allow those who contribute to Bashers by using the Forum to...well...BASH!

Scottie has been positioning himself among the House alliances. I continue to see Steve Moses in his game. But no one could have foreseen Steve winning the key comps in the end...something these HGs probably believe Scottie would be more than capable of based on how he’s performed in the comps thus far. Two clear-cut divisions going after each other from the beginning have given that type of player associated with both divisions decent traction in the game. For all the reasons I’ve stated previously, I do not see him winning, even though he needs to definitively pick a side soon.

Your spin on LoserStar’s exit was nothing more than a futile plea to avoid another helping of crow.

Well DUHHHH, of course most DR confessions take place after something may have occurred. LMAO. I’m certain HGs are asked to recall and share how they felt about a certain event pertaining to that specific moment in time and to comment on it. And I believe they do so without reading or memorizing any prepared “script.”

I can recall COUNTLESS interviews with athletes who were asked to relive a particular highlight and did so beaming with much “triumphant” enthusiasm. When the interviewer brought up a devastating disappointment their demeanor would understandably go south in a REAL hurry. Of course, you would probably say that athlete was following a “script.” Furthermore, using your twisted logic, you would regard the change in disposition as “turncoat” as well.

08-19-18, 10:04 PM (EST)
9. "RE: My Week #8 List"
>OK, home for good after a
>hectic weekend. Did a quick
>read before settling in. Glad
>to have some time to
>reply before tonight’s episode.

I'm glad you made it in time.

>Good idea on using different colors
>on the cards with the
>correct answer in the OTEV
>comp. What it might also
>do is freak out someone
>who gets to the top
>of the hill and seeing
>another (who is not willing
>to share their answer) with
>a different color card and
>have them start second-guessing themselves.

Thank you.

>Kudos on another good observation with
>Faysal (should he win HOH)
>targeting Brett for the four-hour
>hammock session when Ho-leigh used
>Brett as a “petting” zoo.
>If he doesn’t allow Ho-leigh
>to run his HOH, Faysal
>does come off as someone
>who would be more personally
>motivated with his nominations as
>opposed to sheer gameplay.

And thank you again.

>Don’t be using Production’s twists and
>unexpected curves as copouts for
>Ho-leigh. Angela had to contend
>with “curveballs” herself just the
>week before during her HOH.
>Ho-leigh’s stupid blunders contributed to
>her own botchery.

This is a numbers game. Angela had the numbers backing her, Haleigh didn't. Plain and simple.

>As for Ho-leigh, to say Aruba
>“only sees the mole on
>her forehead” goes down as
>one of your more ignorant
>posts. If you were Kingfish,
>who was traveling abroad the
>last few weeks, I’d give
>you a pass. But it
>should be overwhelmingly apparent what
>I’ve REALLY been focusing on
>and have bashed her for
>repeatedly on these Boards goes
>WAAAAAY below the surface.

Yes, you've bashed her on other things also but you can't deny you've focused on that mole well beyond reason.

>Now, if you would like to
>focus on her externally then
>let’s take a look at
>what forum we’re posting in.
>Please give me a moment
>to check...OK, I just did...it’s
>the BASHER forum. I’ll give
>you a few seconds to
>look yourself...have YOU checked?...OK, we
>have confirmed we’re in the
>BASHER Forum. Now with that
>confirmation established, I’d like to
>let you in on a
>little secret...when I’m in the
>BASHER Forum I prefer to...BASH.
>Sorry, but I’m “funny” like
>that...maybe it’s just “me,” *snort*

Don't worry, I do my share of bashing myself.

>So if I choose to
>bash a HG about an
>abnormality, then the BASHER Forum
>is the appropriate place and
>has nothing to do with
>any quest for “happiness” in
>ones “short life.”

Here again, "abnormality" is completely out of proportion.

>I would never dispute that Ho-leigh
>is attractive and has a
>beautiful smile (that’s when she’s
>not carrying-on and agonizing over
>her skanky behavior in the
>eyes of her mother, father,
>grandfather, uncle.) I think those
>are the relatives she mentioned,
>but I could have missed
>a few others.
>Hey, if you would like to
>skip around in your “Happy
>Land” and orgasm over her
>“beautiful smile,” I might suggest
>the FANATIC Forum. But if
>you would still like to
>contribute it to Bashers, allow
>those who contribute to Bashers
>by using the Forum to...well...BASH!

This thread evolved from a Lvoe list so we can give kudos to the DAWS as well as give them hell. Anyway, this board has gone so much downhill over the last few years that a post in Fanatics is useless.

>Scottie has been positioning himself among
>the House alliances. I continue
>to see Steve Moses in
>his game. But no one
>could have foreseen Steve winning
>the key comps in the
>end...something these HGs probably believe
>Scottie would be more than
>capable of based on how
>he’s performed in the comps
>thus far. Two clear-cut divisions
>going after each other from
>the beginning have given that
>type of player associated with
>both divisions decent traction in
>the game. For all the
>reasons I’ve stated previously, I
>do not see him winning,
>even though he needs to
>definitively pick a side soon.

Once more, the facts show that you were wrong. I'd serve you crow but I think you must have indigestion by now. Sunday's episode showed that Scottie never "played both sides of the house" but, instead, both sides of the house played him. Thinking of our debate about Scottie, I found this episode particularly amusing.

>Your spin on LoserStar’s exit was
>nothing more than a futile
>plea to avoid another helping
>of crow.

The crow has always been on your plate. You can't deny that Rachel was a much stronger woman than Angie so two different people; two different reactions.

>Well DUHHHH, of course most DR
>confessions take place after something
>may have occurred. LMAO.
>I’m certain HGs are asked
>to recall and share how
>they felt about a certain
>event pertaining to that
>specific moment in time
and
>to comment on it. And
>I believe they do so
>without reading or memorizing any
>prepared “script.”

Angie was ACTING. ACTORS usually follow scripts. Yes, many improvise but that requires even more talent and Angie is a bad enough actress that she can't improvise. They asked her how she felt and likely filmed the scene over and over until they got the reaction they wanted.

>I can recall COUNTLESS interviews with
>athletes who were asked to
>relive a particular highlight and
>did so beaming with much
>“triumphant” enthusiasm. When the interviewer
>brought up a devastating disappointment
>their demeanor would understandably go
>south in a REAL hurry.
>Of course, you would probably
>say that athlete was following
>a “script.” Furthermore, using your
>twisted logic, you would regard
>the change in disposition as
>“turncoat” as well.

Not true. A professional athlete may score a hat trick in a game but if their team loses they will NOT be "beaming with much "triumphant” enthusiasm". If they are beaming then they are poor team players.

To end your continual referal to "Turncoat" let's go back to the original argument. It was during Survivor Ghost Island after Michael voted against Stephanie that I called him a "turncoat". Since you rather liked the young man, that earned me what now looks like your eternal wrath. Get over it man. Consider my "happiness" and "short life" argument!!

Anyway, if we go back to that season's FTC, I will ask you to remember what happened when Wendell said he played a "loyal game".

In case your memory is as poor as your arguments, I'll tell you: Michael cut Wendell off and said: "Loyalty means nothing to me". That is what a turncoat says. More crow on your side...

08-21-18, 07:52 PM (EST)
13. "RE: My Week #8 List"
Boy, when I didn’t think you could muddy the water any more with your never-ending babble...

If you want to talk “numbers” had Ho-leigh played her Hacker and HOH as well as Angela did with HER HOH, we could very well be talking about Level “2” instead of Level “4” right now.

Darn tootin’ I focused on the “abnormality” on her forehead in the BASHERS Forum. Oh, that’s right, you probably think that’s “normal.” I’m surprised given your self-defined authority on what an average, ordinary American is like, in your own “expert” mind you’re not contending almost ALL Americans have a nasty growth on their forehead as well because (according to you) CBS casts reality show DAWS who are indicative of residents in a country you don’t even live in.

Whereas you may have found the nominations on Sunday “amusing,” I found them rather predictable driven by the Big Dummy’s jealousy over his Skanky Ho. Only a Spin Doctor like you would twist it any other way.

First you use one’s former occupation to put off your crow dinner...now you babble over some lame internal strength to further delay your fate. And the wheels on your bus keep spining round-n-round...

You have no idea of the EXACT QUESTION asked to LoserStar in the DR. So, to interpret her answer as “scripted acting” is just more of your unproven theories. Now if you want to criticize her for embellishment...par for the course.

Bringing Michael and Wendell from Survivor into this thread is yet another one of your pathetic attempts to further muddy the water. But since you did bring up Michael, I do recall he exited the game with class. How very, VERY sad Rachel should take lessons on sportsmanship from an 18-year old.

08-21-18, 10:29 PM (EST)
16. "RE: My Week #8 List"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-18 AT 12:04 PM (EST)

>Boy, when I didn’t think you
>could muddy the water any
>more with your never-ending babble...

>If you want to talk “numbers”
>had Ho-leigh played her Hacker
>and HOH as well as
>Angela did with HER HOH,
>we could very well be
>talking about Level “2” instead
>of Level “4” right now.

When Haleigh was the Hacker, Angela won both HoH and the Veto plus she had 7 people voting with her. When Haleigh had the HoH, Kaycee won Hacker and Tyler won the veto. Haleigh only had 1 voter on her side. How the hell you can compare the two?

>Darn tootin’ I focused on the
>“abnormality” on her forehead in
>the BASHERS Forum. Oh, that’s
>right, you probably think that’s
>“normal.” I’m surprised given your
>self-defined authority on what an
>average, ordinary American is like,
>in your own “expert” mind
>you’re not contending almost ALL
>Americans have a nasty growth
>on their forehead as well
>because (according to you) CBS
>casts reality show DAWS who
>are indicative of residents in
>a country you don’t even
>live in.

This is practically illegible but, once again, I've never said i was an expert on America but that Julie and Jiffy are the ones saying they cast normal, ordinary Americans. There has neve rbeen a Canadian on the show so I can't compare but you can't deny what the two hosts have said.

>Whereas you may have found the
>nominations on Sunday “amusing,” I
>found them rather predictable driven
>by the Big Dummy’s jealousy
>over his Skanky Ho. Only
>a Spin Doctor like you
>would twist it any other
>way.

All the theatrics JC and Brett went through to get Scottie on the block was amusing.

>First you use one’s former occupation
>to put off your crow
>dinner...now you babble over some
>lame internal strength to further
>delay your fate. And the
>wheels on your bus keep
>spining round-n-round...

>You have no idea of the
>EXACT QUESTION asked to LoserStar
>in the DR. So, to
>interpret her answer as “scripted
>acting” is just more of
>your unproven theories. Now if
>you want to criticize her
>for embellishment...par for the course.

They had to set it up, no? Whatever words they used, they asked her to describe her feelings when she thought she had the comp won. Then they filmed the reaction we saw on TV. How many takes did they need? I have no idea but Angie is pathetic at everything she does so I'm guessing a few were needed.

>Bringing Michael and Wendell from Survivor
>into this thread is yet
>another one of your pathetic
>attempts to further muddy the
>water.

You're the one that brough the "turncoat" reference in here. I had never mentione dit before. That reference goes back to Ghost island so is being pathetic here?

But since you did
>bring up Michael, I do
>recall he exited the game
>with class. How very, VERY
>sad Rachel should take lessons
>on sportsmanship from an 18-year
>old.

Micheal knew he was beaten so different situation. Rachel could give him lessons in loyalty. By the way this is another example of you rubbing, scratching and gnawing at something until the pus flows in your mind. You used to like Rachel but one thing and your hate flowed. I liked her before, I like her just as much after. Look back at the most talked about, most memorable, most loved exit of all time: "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." Rachel put in action Rhett's words. It was a big F U to those who didn't mean anything to her anymore.

08-23-18, 08:16 PM (EST)
18. "RE: My Week #8 List"
YADDA-YADDA-YADDA...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...
More spin to muddy the water.

Zingbot put the exclamation point on how I’ve appropriately assessed Ho-leigh...her HOH WAS a “Shakespearean Tragedy.” ZING! Rather hysterical it takes a silly robot to “close the case” you tried in vain to reopen with “numbers.”

What put Scottie on the block was JC’s elaborate lie. It was stated so on “previously on BB.” And YOU stated last week “previously on BB” is “factual observation.” Now don’t you try to go “turncoat” on me. LMAO!

If Michael needs to rely on Rachel for a lesson on loyalty, the young man is in deep do-do.
OK Bayleigh, your Pity Power APP is safe with me...
PSST, hey everyone, guess what...Bayleigh has the third advantage.
HE-HE-HE, lets’ ride the All-Girl alliance to the end...
PSST, hey guys, guess what...there’s an All-Girl “Amazon” alliance.
Michael might be better off getting lessons from the “part-time teacher; full-time MORON.”

OK, time to get out of this mud and swim in clear water when Week #9 is posted.

08-23-18, 10:36 PM (EST)
19. "RE: My Week #8 List"
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-18 AT 07:34 PM (EST)

>Zingbot put the exclamation point on
>how I’ve appropriately assessed Ho-leigh...her
>HOH WAS a “Shakespearean Tragedy.”
>ZING! Rather hysterical it takes
>a silly robot to “close
>the case” you tried in
>vain to reopen with “numbers.”

I never said that Haleigh's HoH was anything but a disaster. What I said is that all the twists in play gave her little chance to have a good HoH because the other side of the house had all the power.

>What put Scottie on the block
>was JC’s elaborate lie. It
>was stated so on “previously
>on BB.” And YOU stated
>last week “previously on BB”
>is “factual observation.” Now don’t
>you try to go “turncoat”
>on me. LMAO!

Didn't you read my post? I clearly wrote: "All the theatrics JC and Brett went through to get Scottie on the block was amusing." I did credit JC but I also liked Brett's contribution. One doesn't exclude the other.

And since you'll probably repeat this line forever, I want to point out that I never said that "Previously on BB" is factual observation. Sometimes it is but sometimes it's a sales pitch. What I wrote is that, AT TIMES, "previously on BB" states facts. THEN it's usefull.

>If Michael needs to rely on
>Rachel for a lesson on
>loyalty, the young man is
>in deep do-do.
>OK Bayleigh, your Pity Power APP
>is safe with me...
>PSST, hey everyone, guess what...Bayleigh has
>the third advantage.
>HE-HE-HE, lets’ ride the All-Girl alliance
>to the end...
>PSST, hey guys, guess what...there’s an
>All-Girl “Amazon” alliance.
>Michael might be better off getting
>lessons from the “part-time teacher;
>full-time MORON.”

You proved my point: Rachel wasn't in an alliance with Bayleigh, she was in an aliance with Angela, Tyler and Brett so, OUT OF LOYALTY, she told them what she learned from the other side.

>OK, time to get out of
>this mud and swim in
>clear water when Week #9
>is posted.

I guess I'll have to copy/paste this in the new thread because your remarks stink so badly, they need a rebuttal.

08-20-18, 12:08 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Week #8 List"
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-18 AT 03:15 PM (EST)

I've never been sure as to when comments were appropriate for this thread, but after the Sunday Show, I'll take a chance on an observation in regard to JC on this episode. I don't think this can be a spoiler for anyone.

The little fellow is following a path we've seen only too often when a house guest, after floating for a while suddenly makes energetic overt moves to manufacture an outcome. In his case, with Fessie being so brain-numb that he's even willing to be fooled by the worst actor in recent BB history (Brett), it may work this week. But often it's a prelude to the said house guest, JC, being turned on and becoming the boot.

Credit to Kaycee for her acting skills, and to Scottie and even Hayleigh (this episode) for their efforts to get Fessie out of his insanity. My guess is that casting chose him for his cannon fodder skills.

08-20-18, 03:15 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Week #8 List"
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-18 AT 04:04 PM (EST)

By convention, the week starts with the crowning of the new HoH so what happened Sunday and what will happen Wednesday is for the list that will come after Thursday's episode. However, nothing prevents you from posting remarks now and use them to make your next list.

I agree with you about JC: While I found him amusing for the first time this season, he's not really serving his own game but he gave a big hand to Level 6.

It's funny that the big guy turned out being the puppet of the little guy. Can you imagine Faysal sitting on JC's lap?!!

Of course such a perfectly ironic turn of events makes me wonder if it is all being fixed: Did "casting chose him (Faysal) for his cannon fodder skills" or are they rigging the whole thing? Can Faysal be that dumb or is he paid to deliver a memorable moment that nicely serves the ratings?

08-21-18, 12:47 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Week #8 List"
I think a Fessiepuppet-in-the-lap-of-JC double bobble head would sell.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •