The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week 7 List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 2966 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-10-18, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week 7 List"
Hey Michel, if you haven’t watched the utube clip on “wire hangers,” please do...in Bayleigh’s honor.

1) ANGELA – Taking the first 45-day body of work, Tyler is still my pick to win should the season end today; but this is a weekly ranking and Angela is the clear-cut #1 for this ranking. She had every reason to cry foul with the threat of Baleigh’s Pity Power APP stonewalling her noms and the Hacker messing with her game, yet she had a near flawless HOH reign staying on course and still achieving her objective...to backdoor Bayleigh. Her “I always get what I want” claim will be put to the test this week as she’ll try to escape nominations.

2) TYLER – Chalk up Angela as yet another HOH he had eating out of his hand. It goes without saying, that streak will end with Ho-leigh as HOH, but his Cloud advantage will be his “Get Out of Jail Free” card if she uses him as a backdoor target. Was Bayleigh’s latest male-bashing power trip victim, but she was the one who came out of it bloodied (figurately and literally.) Although in the end, it will probably be the ADS that will eventually claim him as a victim.

MEH...I could care less beyond this point...

3) SCOTTIE – He realized one of his “own” tried to frame him so used it as a perfect opportunity to stick his foot in the Level 4 door. He also did not completely sever his ties with the other side of the House. I can’t help but think back to BB17 when Steve managed to advance as a non-intimidating geek. The difference here is Scottie has proven himself to be a tough competition performer; and a trip to Greece with 5K spending money is not what you want on your resume when asking your HGs to give you 500K. Simply put, he doesn’t win...but other than a pawn option I see him in no primary immediate danger.

4) HO-LEIGH – The girl can un-jumble words like nobody’s business, Fortunately for her, not one, but TWO comps in a row required that skill and she came through earning a major jump in the rankings. For her sake, I hope she doesn’t make a mess of her HOH like she did as the Hacker. Just the fact she kept LoserStar on the block putting all her hope on this inept debacle needing to win Veto to evict Tyler was an inexcusable blunder. Calling a House meeting to clear Bayleigh’s name and save her blew up in her mole-afflicted face. Things may not get easier...with the Hacker and Tyler’s “Cloud” she could have FIVE different HGs on the block during her HOH and end up with more blood on her hands than Bayleigh had in her mouth.

5) KAYCEE – Poor Kaycee...other than shrouded in the protection of the Level 6 alliance, her only individual contributions in the game have been wearing two silly costumes. But she’s a good sport and she’s having fun with it...and good sports are a rarity in the BB House. With the Hacker and Cloud advantage looming she could find herself on the block for the first time this week.

6) BRETT – It wasn’t long ago he was public enemy #1 for one side of the House. Now he’s in the running for Mr. Congeniality. Gotta love dubbing himself a “Perfect 10” then the Cyber Security Man claims victory in the Hacker Comp before it even began...only to fail miserably. For laughs you can’t miss with this guy. But dude...do the words “Jury maintenance” mean anything to you? Dissing the first member of the Jury in your Good-bye message is boneheaded.

7) SAM – In 20 seasons she has to go down as calling the most ridiculous House meeting ever. It’s almost like she’s playing for the 50K. She’ll need all her welding skills to repair the bridge crossing over to Sodom and Gomorrah that she blew up Week 4 with the last remaining skank as the current HOH. Escaping the block this week would be a feather in her cap.

8) FAYSAL – He’ll get a pass this week because his Ho was the Jumble Queen...even though she didn’t mention the Hacker to him first. When he goes back and watches this season, I hope he’s not too ashamed of how he was treated and disrespected.

9) JC – It’s hard to top the absurdity of Sam’s House meeting, but suggesting to Tyler he may be the Hacker when Tyler was the Hacker’s replacement nominee comes pretty darn close. He’s been getting by with both sides of the House, but when he’s no longer a needed vote he’ll be taking residence in the Jury House.

10) LOSER STAR – Another Reality Show example of the pathetically inept getting by the early season hump and then punching their ticket to the end game by being...well...pathetically inept.

PRODUCTION – For making us look at Jessie again...need any other reason this week?

EVICTED

BAYLEIGH – Oh brother, where do I start and end with this one. On a personal level, she’s a drama queen nightmare. She’s anti-male...unless she digs you enough to Ho-down in bed with. She’s very condescending and belligerent. Her sense of self-entitlement is sickening. Despite all that, she did have attributes to be a good BB player. Kudos on how she exited...taking notes, Rachel? Her demise was her inability to keep her damn piehole shut. With Kaitlyn’s failure to get back into the game, the opportunity for the first few Jurors to battle back into the House is not outside the realm of possibility. But if not, she’ll have a rather nice, large upscale family residence to go back home to after her job as Juror is done.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week 7 List michel2 08-10-18 1
   RE: Week 7 List Aruba 08-11-18 2
       RE: Week 7 List michel2 08-11-18 3
           RE: Week 7 List Aruba 08-13-18 4
               RE: Week 7 List michel2 08-13-18 5
                   RE: Week 7 List Aruba 08-16-18 9
 RE: Week 7 List kingfish 08-16-18 6
   RE: Week 7 List michel2 08-16-18 7
       RE: Week 7 List kingfish 08-16-18 11
   RE: Week 7 List Aruba 08-16-18 8
       RE: Week 7 List kingfish 08-16-18 10
           RE: Week 7 List michel2 08-16-18 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 2944 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-18, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week 7 List"
While they probably didn't have Haileigh in mind, it's obvious that production wanted to help their very first hacker. Unscrambling letters is an acquired skill so whoever was going to win the first had a nice advantage in the second.

1- Angela: She's really giving some extraordinary speeches! It might not be the best social game move but I'm loving it. I also rather enjoyed the wink she gave us when she said she gets her way. Keeping the veto while finishing next to last was impressive and keeping Bayleigh in the dark was amazing.

2- Tyler: Being seen as the Villain puts a huge mortgage on his chances to win. He was just a bit too smug after the veto competition and he didn't anticipate the fury of the Queen's wrath. At least he softened things in his final message by calling the disposed potentate a "big player".

3- Haileigh: Rating her fourth must have given Aruba a severe rash but she deserves to be even higher than 4th. She was the first to see the extent of Tyler's powers so she acted decisively. Maybe she should have left Scottie on the block but since he was in the veto competition anyway, it's a moot point. I must say however that she should have kept her actions secret. I was hoping she'd do like Sandra when her friend Christa was accused of throwing out Rupert's fish but once again, we see players struggling with morals. This is an amoral game so drop the good intentions and play. The HoH competition was right up her ally but she still had to pull it out. Now she has to choose between 4 possible nominations but the Hacker will probably interfere with her plans. I also love the way she tells Julie that she looks fabulous without even looking at the host. It took me a while to realize what she was doing but it's evident that what sounds like a compliment is a complete lie.

4- Brett: Unlike Tyler, Brett completely dissed the first jury member. I enjoyed that a lot even if it costs him a vote. I also liked that he called himself a cockroach for surviving under terrible odds. He was a good sport with that obnoxious Granny. Brett is certainly not boring.

5- Kaycee: She continues to move along in the game under the protection of the alliance but it's about time for her to start providing some action.

6- Faysal: I love how the editors keep the camera on his face after each ceremony. It really underlines that he is clueless. A good guy but not made for this game. Problem is: When will he be voted out?

7- Scottie: I can't believe he spent all those DR sessions telling us how much he wanted the veto only to surrender completely to Angela. It's not that he's smartly navigating both sides, it's that he isn't wanted on either sade!!

8- Angie: I wish we would have had a double eviction.

9- Sam: What a dumbbass; calling a house meeting and asking for total power as a means of keeping everyone happy. Does she understand human emotions? If that wasn't enough, we saw once more that she's an hypocrite. She voted with Tyler from the start but then she flew to Bayleigh's side. Not only did she try to comfort Bayleigh but, like a skank, she showed her disloyalty and her selfishness in the voting booth with a vote that was blatant pandering.

10- JC: I just wish he had been the Hacker to see him put himself on the block. What a dumbbass.

Booted - Bayleigh: She called herself a queen and she behaved like one. Even with Angie as the alternative. I'm glad that the queen was beheaded. And I'm thrilled that her abominable Power App got wasted.

I CANNOT believe that Aruba gives her "Kudos on how she exited". In real time, the veto ceremony happened Last Weekeend so she had known she was going home for AT LEAST FOUR DAYS. We saw how poorly she took it after Haileigh's House meeting but, by Thursday, she was all out of ways to express her outrage. In comparison, Rachel had no time at all to digest what was happening to her. Of course, Aruba may object that Bayleigh couldn't have known for sure that she was going but that is hogwash. With Faysal, Haileigh and Scottie voting against her she had to know. Even her speech revealed as much: "I'll probably be seeing you in a minute Julie" she said. The funny thing is that, with Sam's dumbbass vote against Angie and the steal of Tyler's vote, they could have saved Bayleigh.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-11-18, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week 7 List"
>While they probably didn't have Haileigh
>in mind, it's obvious that
>production wanted to help their
>very first hacker. Unscrambling
>letters is an acquired skill
>so whoever was going to
>win the first had a
>nice advantage in the second.

HMMMM, as much as I’ll continue to thwart your silly conspiracy theories you conjure up to support your own purposes, I may lean to give you a nod on this one.

That Veto competition was five pro-Tyler vs. one LoserStar. Unless LoserStar was able to pull off a 1980 US Olympic Hockey Miracle on Ice, it really didn’t matter who was walking away with the POV. They could thank Haleigh for that. Yes, it was “amazing” how Bayleigh was kept in the dark. Amazing things can happen to players when Ben’s forefinger is pressed against the lips and SHHHHHHHH!

Bayleigh teeing off on Tyler was just the latest in her “hit parade.” She went after Faysal when he surprising had a rare moment of good gameplay and actually made total sense to keep JC close to their alliance as a number. She jumped all over Brett; she even snapped at JC. Should Tyler get evicted, Bayleigh spitting blood during her psychotic outburst will not even factor into the equation. Quite frankly, I think Tyler garnished more sympathy from a majority of the HGs than anything else as a result.

>Haileigh: Rating her fourth
>must have given Aruba a
>severe rash but she deserves
>to be even higher than
>4th.

LOL...I like it. That’s a good one. Yeah, I used up a whole bottle of calamine lotion since posting my list last night. Ha-Ha!
All kidding aside, just because a pitch is grooved in your wheelhouse it doesn’t mean you can’t strike out, so I’ll give credit where credit is due, but no way she can be higher than fourth for the following reasons.

In the DR after she nominated Tyler, she painted him as this free agent providing his services to all sides of the House. What she described is more Scottie’s game, not Tyler. Quite the contrary, Tyler has been all in with Level 6 since week one. This is now obvious after the Veto competition, but Haleigh was clueless to knowing the “full extent” of Tyler when she nominated him.

We agree on her blunder calling the ill-advised House meeting to reveal her identity as the Hacker. To be honest, I’m not even sure Level 4 walked away from that disaster believing Haleigh truly was the Hacker.

The fact Scottie's chip was pulled to play in the Veto does not make it a “moot point.” By interpreting his removal from the block as a frame, he was playing more for Level 4. Had he stayed on the block he would have been playing for himself benefitting the other side. “Acting decisively” was all fine and well, but it doesn’t mean spit unless you (or someone from your faction of the House) wins Veto to secure that “decisive action.” If she doesn’t select herself to play, at least pick someone that gives your group a chance to win and keep the noms the same. Faysal has two veto wins under this belt and would have been the appropriate choice...and as a former intercollegiate athlete would have DEFINITELY given Tyler a run for his money. Picking Kaycee...REALLY? Sorry, all above reasons considered, no way she goes higher than fourth.

Scottie is more clever and sly than you’re giving him credit for. You’ll never sell me he’s this lost wandering puppy dog no one wants. Even Julie stated while he was walking into the room to vote that “Scottie has been playing both sides of the House.” Speaking of which, I thought the HGs were able to see Julie on a screen when they cast their votes on eviction night? If you have some inside information they can’t, then Haleigh was full of Donkey’s Dust. Although that should not come as a surprise because I’m sure what she whispers to Faysal under the sheets are all lies too.

I’m certain the non-Level 4 side of the House used 99% of those “AT LEAST FOUR DAYS” going like gangbusters to get those four needed votes, but when it was apparent they could not Haleigh and Faysal decided to vote with the majority. It wouldn’t surprise me if their ultimate decision come ONLY HOURS if not MINUTES before the vote. In any event, I agree Bayleigh had a better chance of knowing her demise earlier than Rachel did. But Steve was certain Sam would be the first evicted from the BB House. He didn’t know until Julie gave him the verdict…yet he took it within the true spirit of the game.

Bayleigh’s bedmate “Loser C” certainly knew his fate in advance yet was crying bitter sour grapes on Julie’s ass during the entire post eviction interview. Furthermore, how many times has a HG knew their fate and delivered insulting, aggressive, sore-losing, Bitter Betty final words before the voting took place to evict. Bayleigh did not, so I repeat, kudos on how she exited.

08-11-18, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week 7 List"
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-18 AT 07:36 PM (EST)

>HMMMM, as much as I’ll continue
>to thwart your silly conspiracy
>theories you conjure up to
>support your own purposes, I
>may lean to give you
>a nod on this one.

I point out possible rigging whenever I see something fishy. It's certainly not to support my own purposes because I've spotted things done to help players I like as much as players I dislike. This time for example, I like Haileigh a lot.

>That Veto competition was five pro-Tyler
>vs. one LoserStar. Unless LoserStar
>was able to pull off
>a 1980 US Olympic Hockey
>Miracle on Ice, it really
>didn’t matter who was walking
>away with the POV. They
>could thank Haleigh for that.

At the time, Haleigh wanted to stay anonymous so her reasoning was good. Scottie could very well have kept the noms the same so your guess that it was 5 against Angie is leaking water.

>Yes, it was “amazing” how
>Bayleigh was kept in the
>dark. Amazing things can happen
>to players when Ben’s forefinger
>is pressed against the lips
>and SHHHHHHHH!

Ben certainly wasn't the first to understand the merit of secrets. It makes me laugh whenever you think you'll irritate me by bringing the lucky winner's name.

>Bayleigh teeing off on Tyler was
>just the latest in her
>“hit parade.” She went after
>Faysal when he surprising had
>a rare moment of good
>gameplay and actually made total
>sense to keep JC close
>to their alliance as a
>number. She jumped all over
>Brett; she even snapped at
>JC. Should Tyler get evicted,
>Bayleigh spitting blood during her
>psychotic outburst will not even
>factor into the equation. Quite
>frankly, I think Tyler garnished
>more sympathy from a majority
>of the HGs than anything
>else as a result.

Even Tyler came out of that tirade irritated that he had been painted as a "Villain" so don't tell me it didn't affect his game.

>
>>Haileigh: Rating her fourth
>>must have given Aruba a
>>severe rash but she deserves
>>to be even higher than
>>4th.

>LOL...I like it. That’s a good
>one. Yeah, I used up
>a whole bottle of calamine
>lotion since posting my list
>last night. Ha-Ha!

I'm glad I made you laugh with me for once. That's quite satisfying.

>All kidding aside, just because a
>pitch is grooved in your
>wheelhouse it doesn’t mean you
>can’t strike out, so I’ll
>give credit where credit is
>due, but no way she
>can be higher than fourth
>for the following reasons.
>In the DR after she nominated
>Tyler, she painted him as
>this free agent providing his
>services to all sides of
>the House. What she described
>is more Scottie’s game, not
>Tyler. Quite the contrary, Tyler
>has been all in with
>Level 6 since week one.
>This is now obvious after
>the Veto competition, but Haleigh
>was clueless to knowing the
>“full extent” of Tyler when
>she nominated him.

Tyler's game is more about playing with everyone and against everyone, the very way I'd try to play if I was in the game. He's relying on Level 6 but he's certainly not "all in" with them. It's just the fastest train right now but if a better one comes along he'll jump from it to the next. Scottie, on the other hand, has no game. Haleigh was quite right to see Tyler as the most dangerous player in the game.

>We agree on her blunder calling
>the ill-advised House meeting to
>reveal her identity as the
>Hacker. To be honest, I’m
>not even sure Level 4
>walked away from that disaster
>believing Haleigh truly was the
>Hacker.

>The fact Scottie's chip was pulled
>to play in the Veto
>does not make it a
>“moot point.” By interpreting his
>removal from the block as
>a frame, he was playing
>more for Level 4. Had
>he stayed on the block
>he would have been playing
>for himself benefitting the other
>side. “Acting decisively” was all
>fine and well, but it
>doesn’t mean spit unless you
>(or someone from your faction
>of the House) wins Veto
>to secure that “decisive action.”
>If she doesn’t select herself
>to play, at least pick
>someone that gives your group
>a chance to win and
>keep the noms the same.
>Faysal has two veto wins
>under this belt and would
>have been the appropriate choice...and
>as a former intercollegiate athlete
>would have DEFINITELY given Tyler
>a run for his money.
>Picking Kaycee...REALLY? Sorry, all above
>reasons considered, no way she
>goes higher than fourth.

She certainly should be above Scottie, that's for damn sure.

>Scottie is more clever and sly
>than you’re giving him credit
>for. You’ll never sell me
>he’s this lost wandering puppy
>dog no one wants. Even
>Julie stated while he was
>walking into the room to
>vote that “Scottie has been
>playing both sides of the
>House.”

Julie has to sell the show but no, Scottie is rather unwanted by both sides. Only his vote is needed.

>Speaking of which, I
>thought the HGs were able
>to see Julie on a
>screen when they cast their
>votes on eviction night? If
>you have some inside information
>they can’t, then Haleigh was
>full of Donkey’s Dust. Although
>that should not come as
>a surprise because I’m sure
>what she whispers to Faysal
>under the sheets are all
>lies too.

They do see Julie but look at her carefully; Haleigh doesn't even look up. She always stares away from the screen, only acknowledging the Desperate Attention Whore's presence by talking to her but not looking at her.

>I’m certain the non-Level 4 side
>of the House used 99%
>of those “AT LEAST FOUR
>DAYS” going like gangbusters to
>get those four needed votes,
>but when it was apparent
>they could not Haleigh and
>Faysal decided to vote with
>the majority. It wouldn’t surprise
>me if their ultimate decision
>come ONLY HOURS if not
>MINUTES before the vote. In
>any event, I agree Bayleigh
>had a better chance of
>knowing her demise earlier than
>Rachel did.

Thank you. I think she knew all along but at least we agree she wasn't shocked by the vote.

>But Steve was
>certain Sam would be the
>first evicted from the BB
>House. He didn’t know until
>Julie gave him the verdict…yet
>he took it within the
>true spirit of the game.

No one can be sure at the first vote while Rachel thought she was secure and a member of the dominant alliance so she thought she was staying a while. Steve, unless he's blind, had to know his odds of making it to the end were low.

>Bayleigh’s bedmate “Loser C” certainly knew
>his fate in advance yet
>was crying bitter sour grapes
>on Julie’s ass during the
>entire post eviction interview. Furthermore,
>how many times has a
>HG knew their fate and
>delivered insulting, aggressive, sore-losing, Bitter
>Betty final words before the
>voting took place to evict.
>Bayleigh did not, so I
>repeat, kudos on how she
>exited.

Didn't you listen to what Bay told Julie? She was just as bitter as Rachel. Calm doesn't prevent bitterness. She didn't want to hear any of the last messages and she rolled her eyes when they suggested friendship after the game. I have little doubt that Rachel will forgive Angela once this is over but Bayleigh will still be bitter.

08-13-18, 07:47 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Week 7 List"
Leaking water? Your responses “leak more water” than a sieve. Ha-Ha.

Scottie knew he earned himself a good position as a result of his gutsy effort in the Veto Comp. Why fork over 5K to get a veto he knew Tyler (who was on the block) would grab from him minutes later? Not taking the veto and making Angela appreciative was a win-win for him. Well played, young man!

What Scottie did last week was solid game continuing to play both sides of the House. Much of what Ho-Leigh did deserved criticism, so Scottie got the nod over Ho-Leigh last week. But as I stated, after Tyler and Angela the other hamsters were take it or leave it and not really worth a major debate IMO.

Ben stands as one of the few who not only understood the “merit of secrets,” but actually applied the understanding to the game; an OVERWHELMING number of Reality Show players are UNABLE to keep a secret. Ben (the proactive winner of S35) was certainly the most animated about the merit of secrets, hence the reference to this deserving champion.

Simply put, Tyler is the competition beast this season, thus the ADS will be a million times more a factor than Bayleigh’s psychotic rant should the lame scaredy-cats evict him. From what was seen last night, whatever short-lived “irritation” Tyler may have felt did NOT affect his game whatsoever. And yes, Level 6 is a “fast train”… a train on track since WEEK ONE.

Julie is very much a part of production, so it’s “turncoat” of you to poo-poo my post with what you regard as “selling the show” pertaining to her accurate assessment of Scottie when COUNTLESS times you’ve taken Productions words literally from “Previously on BB” or “Previously on Survivor” to contradict MY assessments or posts. OK, maybe I’ll take back the “turncoat” and consider it you changing your opinion so the next time you use Production to contradict me, I’ll use THIS as a true “turncoat” example.

Quite frankly, when you consider the lying going on with Ho-Leigh while she’s skanking under the covers with Faysal, trying to time the precise second Ho-Leigh may or may not have seen Julie for your efforts to label her a liar seems needless. So needless, not worth wasting my time to watch it again to see “carefully” what should already be common knowledge.

There’s a difference between disappointment and bitterness. You can be disappointed with a result in competition and still be a good sport; or you can be disappointed and cry bitter sour grapes. Everyone who walks into the BB House do not have high odds of making it to the end. Granted, for some the stars and planets may need to align more for others, but statistically no one has easy odds. Regardless, what one considers "making it to the end" NO ONE wants to be the FIRST evicted out of the House. That’s exactly what happened to Steve and he ultimately accepted it even upon realizing his fate at the last second. There lies the difference between good sportsmanship and being a Bitter Betty.

08-13-18, 11:00 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Week 7 List"
Reading your post, I see you really like Scottie. Did you forget Bayleigh's questioning what he was even doing in there with them? Or Tyler trying to get her to backdoor him? Simply put, Scottie has no allies and will soon be evicted.

I've used "Previously on Survivor" or "Previously on BB" when it's a factual observation. When they "promote" a player, I take it with a grain of salt. I think that's a HUGE difference that should be considered. If Julie had said "Scottie has voted with both sides of the House" I wouldn't have a problem with it. But "Playing both sides" implies savviness that I simply don't see in him.

BEN = Lucky Winner. His win was ENTIRELY DUE TO PRODUCTION RIGGING THE END GAME. You can't deny that, with the rules of the 30+ seasons before, his game was OVER. That's the last that needs to be said about it because those are FACTS.

I'll have you notice that Haleigh didn't want Faysal to be too close. IT was the big horny guy that picked her up and dropped her in bed under him. It was also he who said he wanted her.

It's weird that you seem to worry about me calling Haleigh a liar. I think you miss the point: Julie seems to really appreciate the compliments but they are fake. I find it funny, nothing more.

I'm not arguing against Steve's classy exit but as a veteran cop, he's seen much more shocking events in his life than Rachel can possible have witnessed. That he stayed calm when she came under shock is not surprising at all. I suggest we drop the subject until Finale night and we'll see then if she's still bitter.

08-16-18, 07:28 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Week 7 List"
Reading my post, you should see it’s TYLER I “really like.” Everyone else I just simply rank to post my weekly list. Of course, Bayleigh does not want Scottie in her inner circle...he flipped his vote to evict the dude she was “doing” in the House. And it should be no surprise Tyler would be concerned about Scottie...he’s the only HOH he didn’t have eating out of his hand this season.

Now why would I expect Production’s assessments to escape your spin? LOL

A conspiracy or rig that has NOT been verified is not a “FACT.” It is an unproven theory. Come on, Michel...if we had the same rules and format for 30+ seasons we would never have 30+ seasons. You MUST changes things up otherwise the game becomes even more predictable than what we have and viewers would get incredibly bored.

Actually, the “last that was needed to be said” in the game pertaining to Ben’s end game was beautiful Desi *sigh* who appropriately chastised the F5 or F6 at FTC for allowing Ben the opportunity (aka “sleeping” on the job) to successfully find the HIIs. And this came from a castaway who actually was there playing the game.”

Sure, NOW Ho-leigh does not want to be as close to Faysal anymore. Further supports my assessment.

Steve was one example of non-bitterness. Kaitlyn not only refrained from any mud-slinging...she actually WISHED EVERYONE the best. Oh yeah, I guess we could also expect that of her being a...LIFE COACH??? ROFLMAO!

Gotta run out and hope to make it for tonight’s episode. We’ll continue on next week’s ranking with the Three Amigos.

kingfish 20407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-16-18, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Week 7 List"
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-18 AT 04:33 PM (EST)

Just back from a trip abroad, and just finished binge watching the episodes. Now caught up. Sort of in shock still, and jet lagged and sleep deprived, but am impressed with Tyler's sometimes subtle and sometimes overt control of the game. I usually dismiss the token surfer dudes in BB and Survivor, normally they are pretty much brain dead. But he's different, and at the moment he's my candidate for BB GOAT. Reminds me of Derrick's game. Rarely has anyone shown such a grasp of the social maneuvering neccessary for this game as well as a really great acting ability.

He's treading treacherous waters however, only the totally oblivious (Fessie) might not realize what a threat he is. It wouldn't surprise me if his crew doesn't turn on him after Schlock Star's boot and it becomes obvious to all that it's game over for the other side. But he seems to have Level Whatever in control, and he has Sam as a tremulous trump card, so obviously he's the betting favorite. Even with her odd thinking, I love listening and watching her talk.

Schlock Star needs to ditch those glasses. We don't need to see those teary eyed expressions magnified.

I kinda like Angela's position in the game. She seems well placed to emerge if Tyler gets upended.

In the very first season, no one could bring themselves to vote out one-legged Eddie. The poor cripple. They couldn't even bring themselves to campaign against him, so he made it to the end and ended up winning. I think that's JC's only avenue of hope, but even with his triple threat pity factor, obviously (to me anyway) that won't stand this season. This is a shark tank, and cripples etc. get eaten.

Next out the door? With all these twists in play, and production surely wanting to heighten the drama by making it seem as if Level Whatever might lose control, it's anyone's guess. But the numerical odds are in favor of Fessie's group being targeted, and if that happens, Fessie will surely be THE target.

So who is the Aggie? I thought it was Scottie at first, then Fessie, but then with several sharing shirts and hats, is it Haleigh? Nevermind, It is Haliegh. Checked the cast bios. And got a big laugh when I read Kaitlyn's occupation. Life coach. That is so absurdly amusing.

08-16-18, 06:35 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Week 7 List"
Nice to see you back.

Nice assessment except I'm way over Sam. She was cuter as a robot...

08-16-18, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Week 7 List"
Agree about Sam, except her accent and expressions are still entertaining, to me. She did make a the robot thing work.

08-16-18, 07:18 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Week 7 List"
HEY KINGFISH...Welcome back!
Now that you finished your binge watching let me bring you up to speed on what you REALLY missed.

Aruba just finished writing a book entitled: 101 Ways to Prepare Crow. It’s ready to be shipped out to the publisher but waiting on Michel’s epilogue on how to eat it.

Hope you had a good time; always nice to come home. Can’t remember if “home” for you is Alabama or Florida. You did mention it once, but I forgot. If it’s Florida you probably know Florida was once a Spanish territory...but what you don’t know is using Michel’s logic that would make you Hispanic.

This was all spurred on by his claim that James was America’s choice winner in his first season and followed it up as a finalist for that same honor in his second season because he’s “Asian-American.” As a Canadian he dubbed himself the Minister of Foreign Affairs to boldly state it’s a fact that USA residents are more partial to Asian-Americans and went on to qualify Asian-Americans as Japanese and Chinese. Smelling blood, Aruba delivered the knock-out punch to inform him James is ACTUALLY of Korean decent. Coming off the canvas dazed, the best the Spin Doctor himself could counter with was something to the effect of, “Habba-da, Habba-da, Habba, da...Koreans, Japanese, Chinese...they’re all the same.”

Wherever you just came from, Michel will mostly likely consider you an authority on that country/area. This is because he considers himself qualified to access the residents within the Metropolitan area in the USA because, according to him, “he visited New York.”

Consider this fair warning...if you love and care deeply for any female in your family and want them to make the correct choices/decisions in their lives so not to embarrass or compromise themselves and those they likewise care deeply for...prepare for a Michel onslaught where he will apply his patented spin and depict you as a Hitler, Mussolini, and Stalin all rolled up into one who does not allow this person you love to “live their life.”

That’s pretty much off the top of my head...more to follow I’m sure.

Once again, WELCOME BACK!

08-16-18, 11:10 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Week 7 List"
Within the history of RWTV and BB, it was Alabama, Florida, Alabama, now Louisiana. So I'm Hispanic, Redneck (twice), and finally a Francophile. Not a Canadian Quebecer Francophile, a King Louis XIV Francophile. Just to be clear and to not cross lines.

And I know all about Michel. He lies, he cheats, and he's a lousy tipper.

08-16-18, 11:54 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Week 7 List"
If you bother reading our exchanges you'll see that Aruba lost touch with reality.

BTW. I lie, I cheat but I'm a good tipper.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •