The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week 3 List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel2 2895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-13-18, 03:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week 3 List"
LAST EDITED ON 07-13-18 AT 11:56 AM (EST)

I'll start with a rant or two(this is good place for it, isn't it?). Of course I almost always start with a rant but this is simply ridiculous. I think the cast is fun enough but their act is getting old very quickly. First of all, isn't the BB House in SoCal and isn't it summer over there? So what's with all the blankets? They cast good looking women and men but these bozos spend most of their time walking around with blankets as if they were all imitating Linus. And as soon as they enter the HOH room or any other room for that matter they dive under the covers.

Also, the crying is ridiculous. "I want to make a big move but I'm scared, boohoohoo..." If you can't stand the heat get out of my TV... So, with this said, let's go for the rankings:

1- Tyler: He seems to be the only one playing the game well up to now. He's in a solid 6 person alliance and he's got multiple Final 2 deals OUTSIDE that alliance. Now that's how you play the game. Maybe he pushed a bit too hard to get his way in week 2 and Scottie winning HOH may come back to bite him but I think he'll manipulate Scottie just as easily as he did Kaitlyn.

2- Sam: She's cute and she used her robot week nicely, getting sympathy from everyone. With the power APP she received, she is safe for now and she can build something from there. Her problem though is that she's a floater and that's rarely good.

BTW. Sam gave us a perfect example of how the rats try to influence the game: That DR session talk about using her app to save Swaggy HAD to come from a producer's suggestion. There was no way she'd give her power away but since the vote seemed obvious, they tried to get us thinking she might be that dumb.

3- Angela: She's nicely placed in the Level 6 alliance but she will need someone to get rid of Tyler before the end. That's fine because Tyler may very well get rid of Tyler himself.

4- Kaycee: Like Angela, she's in a nice place in the Level 6 alliance.

5- Winston: He handled being on the block well but it was more a question of Swaggy being Swaggy than Winston gaining traction in the house.

6- Rachel: She seemed to think that she got the bad APP because people didn't like her but what it really meant was that she is doing nothing. Of course, a house needs decoration and she makes for a pretty House Plant but plants aren't very entertaining.

7- Brett: The male version of a decorative House Plant.

8- Rockstar: There's something wrong with these people if someone as dumb and boring as Rockstar winds up this high.

9- Faysal: Meet the world's biggest Linus! Maybe casting was hoping for another Kaysar but this guy is even dumber than the original. He should realize that getting blindsided twice means he has to change things up but all he wants is revenge. He may get it one week but then it will be his turn next just like Kaysar after Eric left.

10- Scottie: He was offered a place in with Tyler and Kaitlin but he acted like he was sticking with the sinking ship only to vote against Swaggy in the end. I'm not sure how he'll handle HoH but I don't think it will be to his advantage.

11- Bayleigh: Falling in love on a TV show isn't smart but choosing Swaggy C is outright stupid. She threw away any chance she had of winning by aligning so closely to him so I hope he really does love her. I bet Swaggy will have gone through a couple of girlfriends before she even walks out the door.

12- Haleigh: Let me get this straight: She votes with her dying alliance but she acts in a way that they think she betrayed them. Now that's dumb because she's left with no one that will trust her.

13- Kaitlyn: The crybaby should have cried for the right reason: Instead of lamenting her lost alliance she should have cried when Tyler took possession of her mind. Pink Floyd would sing: "There's someone in her head and it's not her." I laughed so hard when, in effect, she told Faysal: "I've been lying to you all along but I hope you can trust me". What a good puppet.

14 - JC: So not only is he a Desperate Attention Whore he also likes to grope genitals of both men and women. He should have been kicked out instead of receiving a warning.

Evicted - Swaggy C: You should have listened to yourself about not behaving like the alpha dog. You should also have stayed close to your alliance partner Kaitlyn who obvioulsy needed constant reassurances.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week 3 List kingfish 07-13-18 1
   RE: Week 3 List michel2 07-13-18 2
       RE: Week 3 List kingfish 07-14-18 5
 RE: Week 3 List Aruba 07-13-18 3
   RE: Week 3 List michel2 07-13-18 4
       RE: Week 3 List Aruba 07-14-18 6
   RE: Week 3 List kingfish 07-16-18 7
       RE: Week 3 List michel2 07-16-18 8
           RE: Week 3 List Aruba 07-16-18 10
               RE: Week 3 List michel2 07-16-18 12
                   RE: Week 3 List Aruba 07-17-18 13
                       RE: Week 3 List michel2 07-17-18 16
                           RE: Week 3 List Aruba 07-17-18 17
                               RE: Week 3 List michel2 07-17-18 21
                                   RE: Week 3 List Aruba 07-18-18 24
                                       RE: Week 3 List michel2 07-18-18 28
                                           RE: Week 3 List Aruba 07-19-18 31
                                               RE: Week 3 List michel2 07-20-18 32
                           RE: Week 3 List kingfish 07-17-18 19
                               RE: Week 3 List michel2 07-17-18 22
       RE: Week 3 List Aruba 07-16-18 9
           RE: Week 3 List michel2 07-16-18 11
               RE: Week 3 List Aruba 07-17-18 14
                   RE: Week 3 List michel2 07-17-18 15
                       RE: Week 3 List Aruba 07-17-18 18
                           RE: Week 3 List michel2 07-17-18 23
                               RE: Week 3 List Aruba 07-18-18 25
                                   RE: Week 3 List michel2 07-18-18 27
                                       RE: Week 3 List Aruba 07-19-18 29
           RE: Week 3 List kingfish 07-17-18 20
               RE: Week 3 List Aruba 07-18-18 26
 Bump michel2 07-19-18 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-13-18, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week 3 List"
I agree that Tyler deserves the top spot. And that Squeegie C deserves the bottom spot, except that he's gone. Thankfully so.

1. Tyler - What you said. Has improved from my initial "Surfer Dude" perception of him. Keeping Kaitlyn in line is going to be a full-time job for him, but the others in that alliance seem to be pretty solid. I don't think he will ultimately win however, he's in too prominent a position too early to be able to keep in the lead till the end.

2. Sam - Her attitude and accent may be a little cloying, but generally she stays in the amusing zone for now for me. And she seems to be making reasonable decisions. I kinda hope she stays for a while.

3. Kaycee - What you said. Like Sam, she is amusing and makes reasonable decisions.

4. Kaitlyn - Wow, what a hot mess. But in spite of her insecurities, she formed (or agreed to) an almost flawless set of moves. I think her biggest asset was Tyler's mentoring, but she did a very good acting job and lied her head off. That kind of lying without breaking the lie is a definite plus in BB. Maintaining a facade in this game is hard to do especially for a hot mess person, so I give her props for that. Her instinct to tell her friend Fessie of the plan was one flaw in her plan. I mean it was potentially fatal mistake to think he wouldn't rat her out to someone, and that kind of trust in someone outside the alliance isn't particularly helpful.

5. Angela - Hope she and her Bikini stay a while. I don't have great faith in her decision-making process, she seems intelligent but she has floated and so hasn't had to show her smarts yet. Or her dumbs, whichever.

6. Winston - middle of the roader, floater so far, but to his credit he didn't panic while on the block and manage to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

7. Rachael Another Rachael. Whoo boy. Another Rachael. And a Las Vegas girl. She seems miles ahead of the other Rachael, thank goodness. For that reason alone I give her a passing grade, although her vanity did seem to emerge with her interpretation of the Crap App contest. I was surprised though, she also rocked a bikini and I didn't think she would be the least trending.

8. Brett - His spying seemed to be helpful to his alliance. His intelligence seems to rank in the upper third of the houseguests. His vanity does not help, but so far, he's an unknown in terms of game play. He lucked into the dominant (at the moment) alliance, but luck is always a part of the game.

9. JC - In the dominant alliance, so has that going for him. Luck again, but still... Anyway, he does seem like an evil gnome, but it's hard to see him going anywhere anytime soon. In fact, although it will be hard to top Scuzzy C's farewell speech, I predict that his will be pretty unintentionally funny. "Yatus" - I fell over laughing during that vignette.

10. Scottie - An Aggie- Go Aggies. Nerd, Eh, not so much. But he's going to be scrambling, and if he declines to go for revenge, and I think he will after being scared straight by being nominated, he could very well try to change alliances (his vote for Scrungy C indicates this), and thus be safe for a while.

11. Bayleigh - I think there is a good chance she may redeem herself, but a greater chance that she is on borrowed time. She seems smart enough to know that scramble time now, so we'll see how well she does. But her decision to have a showmance, and then to tell everyone about it and to remind Kaitlyn about it was remarkably dumb.

12. Hayleigh Another Bikini babe. But what a dumb bunny.

13. Rockstar Another self-nicknamed bone head. When given potentially helpful info that Snuffie C is the target of a backdoor in time to start a campaign to get him out of it, she doesn't tell the rest of her alliance. She doesn't have a chance.

14. Fessie - The bottom active spot goes to Fessie who sees how the game is going, sees that it's going against him, and still thinks it's a game of revenge. As a large male with an ignorant strategy, he should by rights go next. His fate probably depends on if Scottie goes to the dark side.

Scummy C - He really had a great opinion of his acting ability. And in fact he was able to fool himself pretty handily. As well as a couple of the others, but boy, what a perfect example of self-deception he is. Starting with nicknaming self, and especially with such a ridiculous nickname.

A Tribal Whoopee! We're all gonna fry.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-13-18, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week 3 List"
Strong list, Kingfish. We obviously disagree on Kaytlin; time will tell which way she should go. And isn't JC a total floater? I may have missed an episode or two. He just gives me the creeps.

07-14-18, 00:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Week 3 List"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-18 AT 00:50 AM (EST)

I had to give Kaylin a decent spot for her game play. Even though it seemed to be about to fall apart at any moment, still she stuck with it. And it was a strategy that she stated at the beginning of her tenure. I have a feeling that this is as high as I will rate her though, she is a mess.

Agree about JC, he's a creepy gnome, but he lucked into the dominant alliance so for now I have to give him something other than a bottom position.

They didn't show his groin grabbing. His height must afford him a lot of forgiveness if he is like that in real life. BTW, that "Yatus" episode indicated he may be have a hearing problem.

Aruba 2924 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-18, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week 3 List"
Thanks for getting this started. Nice job...to both of you. Looks like we’re all pretty much on the same page. With the Level 6 alliance outed during the good-bye messages, I doubt we’ll have a battleback among the first four evictees. But if we do, Loser C could be a slam dunk to return should he battle against the likes of Steve, LoserStar, etc.

1) TYLER – He goes from week one “Jellyfish” to an “Ocean Predator.” He pulled the strings masterfully. He’s in the Level 6 alliance. He bonded with Sam even getting her to reveal her power to him. He has Kaitlyn wrapped around his finger. He has a HOH and a POV victory to his credit already. The HG he saved with his veto is the new HOH. And BTW, he also earned his “Cloud” advantage removing himself from a future nomination. Put it altogether and Tyler’s the obvious #1.

2) SAM – The robot “punishment” may have turned out to be a blessing for her. I think other HGs could have opened up more to Sam by talking to a fake robot instead of looking into her human eyes. I also believe she garnished enough viewer sympathy to win the first APP advantage. It all adds up to a good position for her.

3) SCOTTIE – He’d be high on my list for just referring to the loser as “Chris” instead of that stupid nickname when he casted his vote to evict. Throw in a HOH win and he’s solid in my top three. Unlike last week’s HOH comp when an untamed chimpanzee had a sporting chance to win, this HOH was a more well-earned victory. Going from nominee to HOH should make him a favorite to be the most trended and earn the third APP advantage.

4) RACHEL – Solid efforts in the last HOH and POV comps. Provided one of the more comical moments using her fingers (unsuccessfully) as a human abacas to guess on the tiebreaker. Any fan should know an overwhelming number of guesses go over when figuring out seconds. When will these minions figure out that writing a big fat “0” on the card could increase your chances of winning drastically?

5) ANGELA – She went from an athletic threat early on to someone who may be able to float deeper into the game. She’s getting along with the other HGs without having to offer her body under the covers. I respect that.

6) KAYCEE – I agree with your assessment of Kaycee being in a nice place in the dominant House alliance. I don’t see her ruffling any feathers, so should advance nicely in the game.

7) WINSTON – So, “Pawns always go home?” NOT! Also agree he handled his time on the block well. And yes, sitting next to a loser like Chris is a good position for any nominee.

8) BRETT – It’s only a matter of time before the Bromance becomes an ADS target. Until then, your assessment as a “decorative House Plant” is spot on.

9) KAITLYN – Only reason she’s not lower is for successfully pulling the trigger to evict Loser C out of the House. My “mercy killing” prediction may gain some traction following her recent HOH reign.

10) JC – Having JC in the House is like ordering breakfast out and finding a strand of hair in your eggs. Both should end up in the same place; JC would fit nicely in a trash can.

11) HALEIGH – Had she listened to the “Angelic” Haleigh instead, I’d have her a little higher. A negative of watching BB on HDTV...having to look at that nasty growth on her forehead. EWWWWWWW!!

12) BAYLEIGH – Andrew Dice Clay, a top comedian in the 80’s, had a bit in his standup routine when he referred to airline stewardess as “HOs in the sky.” Bayleigh’s behavior in the House didn’t do much to contradict that comment. Hopefully for her, her game may take a turn for the better by no longer PUBLICLY skanking under the sheets with same dude she had only met a week prior.

13) FAYSAL – He keeps telling Kaitlyn she’s his closest friend in the House, yet he gets caught red-handed sliming under the sheets with another female HG. He should give Kaitlyn more than just the hug she requested for her not putting his horn-dog ass up on the block in a spiteful jealous rage.

14) LOSER STAR – Annoying as hell. Here’s hoping Scottie uses his HOH reign to eliminate the other loser nickname from the House.

EVICTED

LOSER C – SOOOOO wonderful to watch this Legend in His Own Mind “swag” himself out of the House. I do wish he played in the Veto comp because his chances would have been remote at best to better Tyler or even Rachel’s time and would not have been a backdoor victim. In the APP Store he lamented, “What more can I do?” Here’s a suggestion...FRIGGIN’ GROW UP! You’re right, he’ll probably go through a couple HOs while Bayleigh is still in the House.

STEVE – The tale of two exit interviews. With Steve you have a more mature-minded gentleman exiting with class...compared to the immature loser’s interaction with Julie on eviction night.

07-13-18, 09:24 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Week 3 List"
A solid list, Aruba. I can't put Scottie as high just because of a challenge win in what was mostly a guessing contest. He probably guessed right in a couple of those T/F answers and then Rachel gave him the tie-breaker even if he wasn't close. I'm more affected by his nerdy, insecure personality and his poor game play.

Like I wrote, I missed some of the shows so I have to ask; who was under the covers with Faysal? I'm guessing Haleigh because they are in the same alliance, your comments rule out Angela, Rachel and Kaitlyn and, while it would be funny, I don't see him going for Rockstar!!

Another qustion: I read about JC's lewd behavior in recaps of Live Feeds but did they show anything on air?

07-14-18, 05:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Week 3 List"
Thanks Michel.

I get what you’re saying about Scottie. When I was watching the live eviction on Thursday, I said if I was in the House and voting on Thursday I would NOT have given him the satisfaction of saying that stupid nickname and I would have simply said...”I vote to evict Chris.”
So, you can imagine how thrilled I was when Scottie did just that! Right then and there I was going to rank Scottie high even BEFORE the HOH comp. And dopey Julie had to ask Scottie for clarification if he meant “Swaggy??” Really??? You’re probably right in saying Scottie nominating LoserStar is wishful thinking.

Yes, it was Haleigh under the covers with Faysal. Before she decided to Ho down with him, she was in the DR deliberating whether she should. Production superimposed a Haleigh with a halo over one shoulder telling her not to and a Haleigh wearing devil horns over the other saying yes. She said her mom told her not to engage in that behavior before she left for BB. Boy, I bet mom was ashamed!

Kaitlyn walked in on them while they were getting down and dirty, then ran up to the HOH room to cry on Tyler’s shoulder. That’s when Tyler began to work on Kaitlyn to switch her vote to evict Steve.

Actually, I missed one and half episodes myself. When reading about JC’s lewdness on your ranking list, I thought it must have happened during the telecasts I didn’t watch. So no, I didn’t see anything on the air but I don’t doubt it happened. If in fact it did, I qualified it as “trash can” material.

07-16-18, 05:35 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Week 3 List"
I pretty much agree with your list too. Differing placements, but I tossed the dice for some of them anyway. Floaters float.

What horrible forehead growth on Hayleigh are you referring to? I didn't see anything. She's a dumb chick that acts like an adolescent, and the comment she made that Scottie was probably a virgin I'm guessing actually applies to her. Very immature, but that's par for BB.

It was kind of funny to watch Brett's impassioned yet totally transparent plea to Scottie to put up someone other than Winston or himself. Then afterward, in a huddle with his allies he assures them that Scottie totally bought it. Finally, the look on his face when Scottie actually revealed the nominations, he and Winston. Brett is indeed the house potted plant.

Kudos to Scottie for nominating Brett and Winston.

07-16-18, 06:23 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Week 3 List"
"Kudos to Scottie for nominating Brett and Winston"

The problem though, is like Brett stated, only one will leave. They need to be separated, of course, but I'd let someone else do the dirty work. Anyway, I'd never try to win HoH this early especially with all the APPs in play. That "Identity Theft" APP is a game ruiner, at least if the original nominations are shown only to be replaced afterwards.

07-16-18, 06:37 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Week 3 List"
What I need clarification on with the Identity Theft advantage is if Bayleigh removes the two nominees who were put up by the HOH and one of Bayleigh’s two nominees wins the Veto can the HOH renom one of the two she initially removed? If Bayleigh renames both nominations but does not participate in the Veto, then the Veto could be thrown to purposely save one of Bayleigh’s noms. The HOH then replaces one of Bayleigh’s nom’s with his/her own target and the Identity Theft advantage loses a lot of its bite.

07-16-18, 10:46 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Week 3 List"
I'm not sure of the ins and outs of the APP but what I know is that if Bayleigh was the most trending houseguest this week then we can definitly say that the fan vote is completely discredited. You can be a bad player and still a fan favorite... Which brings me to your fave James...

07-17-18, 05:53 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Week 3 List"
As stated on my list, the APP advantage took one of two forms: A) award the likable HG for playing the best game thus far, i.e. Tyler, or B) give the advantage to a HG out of viewer sympathy, i.e. Sam. For the third and final advantage I did not see it as a good vs. bad decision...more a case of viewers feeling sorry for the fact the person Bayleigh was closest to in the House got backdoored and evicted. Even though I personally would have rather seen the advantage go to someone else by option A, given that assessment, I’m not surprised nor would I assess it as "discreditable."

I honestly do not recall ever ranking James #1 in any given week for either of the seasons James participated. If I did, it was probably to yank your chain...LOL. So, even though Kingfish and I ranked him higher than you, he was never truly my “fav.”

07-17-18, 03:34 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Week 3 List"
And I like to yank your chain about ranking James, a really bad player in my opinion, so high!!

07-17-18, 07:03 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Week 3 List"
Everyone will have an opinion...even one of the best who ever played the game—Derrick. The BB16 Champion who went on record giving props to James during season 17 and publicly stated James was one of the better players in the House that season. Yes, that was HIS opinion...

An “opinion” followed up by James being the top vote-getter as America’s Best HG. That was a majority of the voters “opinion.” He comes back the next season and finishes in the TOP THREE and AGAIN is among the top three voter-getters for America’s Choice HG.

Not too shabby for someone you assess as a “very bad player.” But that, of course, is YOUR opinion...

07-17-18, 10:16 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Week 3 List"
I remember James had occasions of joining the main alliance but turned them all down. He played very poorly in his first go around.

I don't know how much Derrick actually watched the show so I wouldn't count on his opinion.

Americans have always had favorable opinions of Asian Americans. Sometimes it's deserved (Yau Man for example) most times it's blind love: Chiit Ann, Michelle, Stacey, Kenny and, obviously, James.

It seems you dismiss seasons with returning players only when it doesn't suit your purpose. For me, they are never "real" seasons so James second attempt means nothing.

07-18-18, 07:27 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Week 3 List"
I still put a premium on a player’s INITIAL season and it was in James INITIAL season when BB Champion gave him kudos and he won America’s best HG. Mentioning his accomplishments the following season was more of an “add-on.”

For the record, I’ve watched some Reality Show seasons when a majority of the cast was newbies along with a few returnees, even though I would much prefer all newcomers. The ones I boycott are when the entire cast is all returning players.

James flaw in BB17 was having the hotts for pathetically inept “grandma” Meg. So does that make him a very good player? No. Then again, that does not make him a “very bad player” in my eyes, in Kingfish’s eyes, in BB16 Champion’s eyes, in a majority of the viewing voting public’s eyes, etc.

To question a BB Champion who would be asked to weigh in on HGs for the following season on how much he “watched the show” is nothing more than an unrealistic reach of monumental proportions to try to support your own personal opinion. He watched a fair amount of the season to make an appropriate assessment.

WOW, as a naturalized born US citizen and an American resident living here my whole life, it’s news to me that my country has partiality for Asian-Americans. *snort* Quite frankly, I regard that suggestion as your push to diminish James accomplishments and/or scrounge up some meager attempt to (once again) justify your personal opinion of James.

07-18-18, 09:37 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Week 3 List"
James was offered a couple of deals from the majority alliance but he always turned them down so Meg wasn't his only blind spot. He had a very weak social game.

Look at popularity polls whenever Asians Americans are cast and they are always rated high. I read glowing comments about Michelle in the first Fiji, Frosty and Peih Gee in China, Shii Ann was beloved for no good reason, etc...

07-19-18, 06:46 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Week 3 List"
In BB17, James decided to stay loyal to his Summer Camp Crush. Problem was his crush was one of Production’s many casting debacles. Consequently, he finished 7th place even though earning accolades from the most recent BB Champion and a majority of the voting viewers.

If you want to call that a “bad” social game, knock yourself out. Truth of the matter, he employed this same so-called “bad” social game the following season. Difference is Natalie was not as pathetically inept as Grandma Meg. They formed a solid partnership and James went on to earn a top three finish.

If the USA has this favorable opinion so skewed toward Asian-Americans, then why was Kaycee never the most-trended during the THREE-WEEK PERIOD the APP Store was open???
Case dismissed!

Over and out with this thread...catch up with you on your next ranking post.

07-20-18, 05:50 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Week 3 List"
>In BB17, James decided to stay
>loyal to his Summer Camp
>Crush.

Sign of a bad player.

>he finished
>7th place even though earning
>accolades from the most recent
>BB Champion and a majority
>of the voting viewers.

Man! you cling to Derrick's opinion as if he was your Lord and Master! We don't even know how much he watched all the episodes. He probably had better things to do.

>If you want to call that
>a “bad” social game, knock
>yourself out. Truth of the
>matter, he employed this same
>so-called “bad” social game the
>following season. Difference is Natalie
>was not as pathetically inept
>as Grandma Meg. They formed
>a solid partnership and James
>went on to earn a
>top three finish.

Not a real season.

>If the USA has this favorable
>opinion so skewed toward Asian-Americans,
>then why was Kaycee never
>the most-trended during the THREE-WEEK
>PERIOD the APP Store was
>open???
>Case dismissed!

Kaycee is Asian? Probably most viewers don't know that she is half filipino. And BTW, the favorable opinion is mostly for Japanese and Chinese Americans. They are seen as smart, industrious and disciplined. Remember Mick's favorable prejudice for Elizabeth in Survivor Samoa.

>Over and out with this thread...catch
>up with you on your
>next ranking post.

Why do you decide if a thread is over?

07-17-18, 08:21 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Week 3 List"
I think that was me that kept putting James ranked high. Or at least I joined with Aruba in doing that.

I assume we're talking about the little Asian guy with a Texas accent? If so, I was mostly amused by him, he was kinda funny and did a lot to make the show watchable. I don't remember thinking that he was an exceptional player though unless you compare him to the other players. But he did finish at least one season very well.

07-17-18, 10:17 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Week 3 List"
I'll agree that he wasn't boring but I argued he was a bad player who often put himself in danger for no good reason.

07-16-18, 06:28 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Week 3 List"
I think it’s a wart or something else funky protruding from the right side of her upper forehead.

I didn’t think the “matter of time” I referenced in my list would have occurred so soon. But Winston and Brett deserved to go up making it so obnoxiously obvious to flaunt their partnership. Given the condition of Sam’s advantage, it may force her hand to use it so they may get a reprieve.

If not, should a third male HG be the third eviction, it darn near guarantees a female HG to take the 500K prize. Scottie has never been kissed, but if one of his nominations walk out on Thursday, all the female HGs should line up and give Scottie his first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, and eighth kisses of his life!

07-16-18, 10:43 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Week 3 List"
From what I know, Sam can use her Lifesaver only this week. Next week it's automatically used by whoever is eliminated. If that's so' I'd be tempted not to use it just in case I'm the one out next week but Sam is so safe that using it on someone else would gain a lot of gratitude.

07-17-18, 06:00 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Week 3 List"
Yes, I agree Sam appears safe next week. And I also agree she would be held in high regard by Level 6 alliance for using it should Winston and Brett remain on the block. If it is not used, what would really be zany is if San wins HOH next week only to know any HG she puts up on the block to get evicted would be a moot move. Talk about a total waste of a HOH reign. Which make me lean toward Sam probably using it on Thursday being it will be the last time she’ll be able to use the Advantage that is truly HERS.

07-17-18, 03:33 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Week 3 List"
Actually I'd LOVE to have a HOH and the APP to save someone: I would put my closest allies on the block, reassuring them that they are completely safe. That way, no one in the house would know that we are working together.

07-17-18, 07:14 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Week 3 List"
If Sam’s advantage was still a secret just to her (the way Tyler is keeping his advantage a secret) then I agree with your love affair of being HOH and having that advantage. But let’s analyze it for what it truly is...SAM’S ADVANTAGE. Allowing reality to factor into the equation, enough HGs know of the conditions of this advantage that by the end of this week probably EVERYONE will know if Sam doesn’t use it on Thursday, it automatically saves the fourth evictee. With that fact stated, if Sam wins HOH for next week when it is public knowledge the evicted HG that week will get a reprieve, it should be blatantly obvious the two HGs she puts on the block are not primary targets for her. If anything, that would be a clear-cut indication that they most likely ARE working together.

07-17-18, 10:18 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Week 3 List"
You're right about Sam. I was talking theoretically; what I would do.

07-18-18, 07:31 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Week 3 List"
I’m glad to hear (hypothetically) you would keep your advantage a secret and not blabbermouth it to other HGs which seems to be the norm in the BB House.

So, you see merit in the image of Survivor Champion Ben with his forefinger up to his lips...SHHHHHHH!

Yank that chain a little harder...LOL

07-18-18, 09:31 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Week 3 List"
I first said an advantage should be kept secret when the first big one appeared on Survivor Exile island so maybe Ben picked up on what I wrote over the years!!

07-19-18, 06:39 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Week 3 List"
In Exile Island the only advantage I can recall was the HII. In the first few seasons that had the HII advantage, the possessor did not have to reveal it until AFTER the votes were read. That’s a big difference from the conditions that surround the HII now. With that said, I had no problem sharing that advantage of the HII back then. Why not let the rest of the players know you’re holding a ticking timebomb that cannot be wasted (the way it can be now) and could blow up in anyone’s face at any time? In Cook Islands Yul used that condition to perfection and parlayed that to a victory and a million-dollar payday.

In One World, when Troyzan woke up at the break of dawn to find his HII, I remember posting is sleep so “life or death” to these castaways that would allow someone to find an advantage while they are back at camp counting sheep? I commented several more times on these Boards pertaining to that.

HMMM...I guess Ben must have picked up on what I wrote over the years as well...
Let’s both get an “assist for his victory. HaHa.

07-17-18, 08:23 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Week 3 List"
I will be looking for it. So far I hadn't noticed it, and that being the case, it really can't be that much of a gross out.

After tomorrow I'll be out for a few weeks, try not to kill each other in the meantime.

07-18-18, 07:35 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Week 3 List"
Kingfish,
Hope it’s nothing serious. If not, enjoy yourself the next couple weeks. I’ll miss ya, man.

And don’t worry, I won’t kill Michel.
Maybe “bloody” him up a little, but we all know he can take a “lickin’ and keep on tickin’...”

07-19-18, 06:40 PM (EST)
30. "Bump"
For obvious reason

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •