The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"crickets..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kingfish 20393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-29-18, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"crickets..."
Finally.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: crickets... michel2 06-30-18 1
   RE: crickets... kingfish 07-01-18 2
 RE: crickets... Aruba 07-02-18 3
   RE: crickets... michel2 07-03-18 4
       RE: crickets... kingfish 07-03-18 5
           RE: crickets... michel2 07-03-18 6
               RE: crickets... kingfish 07-03-18 7
                   RE: crickets... michel2 07-03-18 8
                   RE: crickets... Aruba 07-03-18 11
           RE: crickets... Aruba 07-03-18 10
       RE: crickets... Aruba 07-03-18 9
           RE: crickets... michel2 07-04-18 12
               RE: crickets... Aruba 07-05-18 13
                   RE: crickets... kingfish 07-05-18 14
 Following the Script michel2 07-05-18 15
   RE: Following the Script kingfish 07-05-18 16
   Casting dosen't change... Aruba 07-05-18 17
       RE: Casting dosen't change... michel2 07-07-18 18
           RE: Casting dosen't change... kingfish 07-07-18 19
               RE: Casting dosen't change... Aruba 07-08-18 21
               RE: Casting dosen't change... michel2 07-08-18 22
           RE: Casting dosen't change... Aruba 07-08-18 20
               RE: Casting dosen't change... michel2 07-08-18 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 2879 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-30-18, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: crickets..."
Cute women and no loud mouths; I like this group up to now even if I couldn't name most of them!!

I figure Aruba is having a fit with all the flirting going around.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-01-18, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: crickets..."
He's probably stuck cotton in his ears too. No lack of over the top reactions and shrieking. And not just from the girls, which I agree aren't hard to watch even if they are ear piercing.

And they all seem to have been dressed by Hollywood to match their background, i.e. the girl mechanic in overalls, the Las Vegas show girl, the crazy clown lady, etc. (easier to remember their dressed roles than their names). Oh yeah and a guy who made up a hip-hop name for himself and adds to that a made up 'bad man' attitude. A black Caleb.

Oh please.

Aruba 2911 desperate attention whore postings

07-02-18, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: crickets..."
A rousing "HELLO" to my Reality Show comrades!!

I’m touched to hear both of my pet peeves are at the utmost of your concerns. LOL. Actually, the flirting has been just a minor annoyance early on. The fact there seems to be a general consensus that Showmances are not a great strategy early on is encouraging. Perhaps that may deter these immature HGs with teenage libidos from becoming full-fledged horny toads and skanky Hos...then again, this is only week one.

But what HAS been nauseating is the obnoxious over-the-top embellishment. I’m hoping it will tone down a bit after the novelty of being on a Reality TV show wears down. Enough general assessments...let’s get down to the personal bashing!

First off, anyone over 21 who has the burning desire and need to have to publicly go by a nickname equates to MOMUMENTAL LOSERS in my book. So much for “Swaggy C” and “Rockstar.”

During the first week of the season, it is understandable that HGs will be tolerant to initially put up with others players idiosyncrasies. But if Kaitlyn becomes the first HG to be murdered, it might qualify as a mercy killing. This is one f’d up chick! That bird is her grandfather?! Please keep her away from the fish tank to spare the viewers from her conducting an ancestry search to find her long lost gene pool.

Yes, most of the females, i.e. Haleigh, Bayleigh, Angela and Rachel are really smokin’ this season, but I’m liking the two lesser attractive ones early on...Kaycee and Sam. Although, I’ve always had a soft spot for the tomboys.

The Chicksh!t Spineless HG of week one goes to Tyler. Steve and Sam as your first nominees? But with alpha males Winston, Brett, and Faycal carrying larger ADS targets, it should allow this Jellyfish to swim the waters a while longer.

Steve serves as the most recent example of how the worse reality show divide continues to rear its pathetically ugly head. He talks a good social game yet who has he roped in thus far? Scottie?? Let’s sum up Steve’s chances in two words—DEAD MEAT!

Scottie may be endearing early on as this season’s resident nerdy virgin. But as the superfans start to reminisce over former BB winners Ian and Steve, it’s hard to believe this season’s cast will allow Scottie to follow in that path.

Last and least (from a stature standpoint) we have JC. JC reminds me of a Stretch Armstrong doll I unmercifully abused when I was 10. I predict the “cuteness” factor will wear off more sooner than later and JC will be subjected to the same abuse I administered to Stretch Armstrong 45 years ago.

Well, that's pretty much it for my early bashing assessments!

07-03-18, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: crickets..."
Were you taking notes, consulting Wikipedia or do you truly have that good a memory forn names? Of course I had a few like Sam, Steve, "Rockstar" "Swaggy C", Rachel and Angela (yummy those last two) but I couldn't associate a name with an action for the others? It took me a while to understand where you were going with Kaitlyn then I remember the "aura girl". From what I saw she was mostly having fun with it so I didn't really mind.

I like Steve but he's dead meat yes but not just because of his age. Like someone said, (Tyler, Tyson, Tyrod?) he looks at you as if he was the Grand Inquisitor. That's certainly not a good social game.

I remember a guy saying he'd never kissed a girl before but I couldn't tell you his name until you mentioned Scottie. I find him boring myself.

It seems that Haleigh managed to stay under the radar up to now so maybe she has a chance. I'd be happy with that.

So, no credit for Swaggy C winning the first HoH? Your assesments are improving.

It's wqeird that the house focused on Angela being a strong challenge performer because the comp she won was pure luck. However, she may be the best athlete in the house so i guess it showed in other ways. I'd like her to last a looooong time but I don't thinks she has a shot unless she can get in a strong alliance or three.

Winston' Brett and JC???? Total blanks.

07-03-18, 02:33 PM (EST)
5. "RE: crickets..."
I like both of your assessments and so will take the coward's (lazy man's?) approach of adopting both of them, and also because I have no idea of who's who yet.

I think the space cadet is serious (within her own mind) about her flakey spirituality. But maybe not about the bird, because if she really believes that it is her grandfather returning to help her in the game, she is certifiable (it's more that I hope she's kidding than am convinced).

I agree that Steve (the Joisey guy ex cop, right?) is dead meat, he seems to have no introspection whatsoever, but I'm thinking that with typical BB editing he's being dangled as a red herring this week. And that even though Tyler (the surfer, right?) showed no balls with his nom.s so far, that he has been redirecting toward Scruffy C's ally Bayleigh (The black beauty queen, right?) in case one of his nom.s are taken off the block. And the producers are obviously promoting Sam (the female mechanic, right?) so I'm guessing that she'll either use her power to take herself off the block, or the Veto challenge will be weighed in her favor. A engine rebuilding challenge, or something.

In any case, she'll be taken off the block, Haleigh will be put up if Tyler finds a few functioning brain cells, and the 6 person alliance be unite to get her booted. With a couple of wild card votes.

BTW, so far BB's overactive set/challenge imagination sucks. But the backyard sunning attire is inspired. I just wish I had thought to turn the sound off.

07-03-18, 02:58 PM (EST)
6. "RE: crickets..."
I think you got everyone right. Now who is that 6 person alliance? And more importantly does it include Angela, Rachel and Haleigh?!

07-03-18, 05:30 PM (EST)
7. "RE: crickets..."
That is the group centered around the Surfer dude HOH. I don't know their names.

OK, I looked it up, they are "Level Six" - Tyler, Angela, Brett, Kaycee, Rachel, and Winston.

BTW, I forgot to mention that whoever was wearing that rainbow thing was kinda rocking it.

07-03-18, 06:25 PM (EST)
8. "RE: crickets..."
Angela and Rachel would make for a good looking F2. Let me know if they start making out together. That would get me on the Live feeds!

07-03-18, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: crickets..."
Kaycee is wearing the rainbow thing...and she is one of my early season favs. She’s a WR on a girl’s professional football team. How convenient she is casted with a former NCAAA football WR in Faycal. Gotta believe Production was hoping to help form an alliance there...but what the feeble-minded casting crew failed to realize is by throwing in a bevy of super hott females, Faycal could care less about playing catch with a tomboy all season. Par for the course...

07-03-18, 07:52 PM (EST)
10. "RE: crickets..."
How exactly does the power work? It is to take one off the block before they start voting, or after the vote is read and Julie announces the evicted HG the power reverses that eviction? If it’s the latter and the biggest divide in Reality TV results in Steve’s eviction, then I thinking Sam would not have to reveal her power and can save it for later. Not quite sure.

07-03-18, 07:49 PM (EST)
9. "RE: crickets..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-04-18 AT 05:16 AM (EST)

Actually, I do have an uncanny capacity for name memory/recall whatever you call that. Never been quite able to explain it. What also helped is the short up, close and personal vignette they show on all the players before they even walk out on stage. Throw in three episodes and I’m able to put a name to every face. Although I have to admit I needed to go to the Meet the Cast link on the CBS website to get the correct spellings.

Yes, Angela’s comp win was pure luck, but Loser C’s was rather lame. The one-on-one between Angela and Loser C was an impressive battle. I was SOOOOO hoping Angela would have pulled it out.

I’m sure Kaitlyn is having fun, but make no mistake...she’s a bonafide Wackadoodle! She is who she is.

As a dude I can understand your “total blank” on Winston and Brett, but pretty much every heterosexual female viewer is remembering them just like we’re remembering Angela, Rachel, Haleigh, etc. Surprised you would draw a blank on JC though. I thought he’s been given quite a bit of air time, i.e. Diary Rooms thus far. I already aged myself with Stretch Armstrong so keeping with the retro 1970’s when he talks he sounds like that 70’s singer/actress Charo. LMAO

07-04-18, 05:29 PM (EST)
12. "RE: crickets..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-04-18 AT 05:32 PM (EST)

Ha! JC is the little dude... I drew a blank mostly because I don't like his Desperate Attention Whore persona: He wants attention, I won't give it to him.

ETA: I thought the secomp comp needed some atheltic skills so that's why i thought you'd give swaggy a better grade while you'd put Kaycee down for doing such a poor job. She couldn't even beat Rockstar...

07-05-18, 06:26 AM (EST)
13. "RE: crickets..."
Yes, JC is your quintessential DAW. If he wants attention, I have no problem giving it to him...in the Basher Forum that is! HaHa

Stacking oversized blocks with the help of a bungee cord is not something I qualify as requiring "some athletic skills." Heck, even Steve was in line to "win" that second comp. It would have been worth the price of admission to see Steve struggling on that surfboard.

Although ANYTHING would be more "athletic" than that first "Dumb Ass Luck comp. That's why I wouldn't put Kaycee down for being the unluckiest. Loser C will have to show me a heck of a lot more before I can give him kudos as a top competition performer.

07-05-18, 10:20 AM (EST)
14. "RE: crickets..."
I understand why BB chose JC (the little fellow, right?), cute optics and an audience draw, but to use him as a challenge host is not cute. He has a speech impediment and is almost intelligible.

07-05-18, 10:40 AM (EST)
15. "Following the Script"
LAST EDITED ON 07-05-18 AT 10:43 AM (EST)

Aren't you guys tired of the same old same old? I mean, how often have we heard DR confessions that go: "I have to win the veto because only I can insure my safety this week" or "The pawn always goes home" or "I don't want to have to put up a replacement nominee", or etc... We know, we know. First of all, if they'd play the game right they wouldn't be in this predicament on week one but, if they are then don't waste time telling us these inanities and start working.

I started liking Sam a lot but then she's become the worst parrot I've ever seen. That's the costume she should be wearing instead of the bot thing. The worse part is that she isn't alone: Steve, Tyler and Bayleigh are just as formulaic.

07-05-18, 01:11 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Following the Script"
I'm sorry Michel, I have to do what's best for my game, and I don't want to get blood on my hands, so I have to leave the nominations the same.

Not a big fan of the rote speaches they give either, i.e. the "This is the nomination ceremony, and it is my duty as Head of the House to chose the next houseguests to go on the block. I will turn a houseguest's key and their picture will appear on the nomination board."

For once I'd like to hear them lie to the camera that they were threatened with a knife or other physical harm in order to get someone evicted. I think that would skirt the rules.

Or tell the house that after the game they will hook up with someone's sister/brother/mom/dad/etc. just to get someone riled.

And for the record, After Dark flashing would win a certain munber of America's Favorite votes.

07-05-18, 05:26 PM (EST)
17. "Casting dosen't change..."
Yep, “same old, same old…”
“Same old” targeting the oldest HG early in the season *cough* Steve. And “same old” targeting the less attractive of the female HGs *cough* Sam. Not that Jaycee and LoserStar are winning any beauty pagents, but both were made safe this week. Listen, I agree Steve and Sam aren’t exactly the second comings of Derrick and Dan, but make NO mistake about it…the “same old, same old” observations I made in this paragraph are the PRIMARY reasons Steve and Sam are on the block.

Now one will most likely go home. Given that predicament if you replace “insure” with “proactively guarantee” I have no issue with the DR statement from a nominated HG wanting to win Veto to proactively save him/herself.

The “pawn always goes home” statement is not true, so hearing that ignorance is annoying. Many HGs have even volunteered to be a pawn and it works out well for them. Heck, in BB15 Spencer “pawned” his way to the F4!

I’m totally in agreement with the third quote you posted. Winning HOH guarantees your safety for the week; so to lament about the possibility of putting up a replacement nominee is just another sad and pathetic case of…hey, I’ll take the benefit of being HOH…but don’t dare give me any obligations that come with that benefit…

Here’s the problem with your comment (I also agree with) that they need to “start working.” With the pathetic job Production does casting, many of the BB HGs have never really “worked” a single day in their lives.

07-07-18, 06:52 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Casting dosen't change..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-07-18 AT 06:55 PM (EST)

You see it as a casting problem, I see it as a produciton problem: They ask the player to the DR and they ask the dumb questions and then the editors air the formulaic answers. I personally think casting is the best part of the whole BB, TAR and Survivor organizations because it's those contestants that got us hooked. However, since you hate casting, you may like this news:

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2018/07/survivor-casting-director-lynne-spiegel-spillman-fired/

She had been in charge of every cast since season one on both Survivor and TAR.

ETA: Since when is the "least attractive" female targeted first? Sam has a certain charm so I would never call her unattractive and, anyway, I'd have many examples to contradict that statement, especially if it extends to Survivor.

07-07-18, 08:02 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Casting dosen't change..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-07-18 AT 10:54 PM (EST)

Well, we have commented in the past (especially in re Survivor, and very especially the last two seasons of Survivor) that there has been a tendency to boot the more attractive female contestants before mid point. I specifically remember our (at least my) easing of standards as the season progressed, and not solely because of the crusty buildup of island grunge.

First? Maybe that's a little too specific, but we have lamented that general tendency.

07-08-18, 09:29 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Casting dosen't change..."
I’m sorry you had to take the words Michel put into mouth to heart. My comments had nothing to do with Survivor because you’ll find MANY more lesser attractive and downright dweebs among Survivor alumni than BB alumni. This is probably because (given the Survivor-like format) you have far less scenarios with horny toads “skanking under the sheets” regardless how attractive the castaways are. Actually, when average-looking or dweebs make up a majority of the castaways, we’ve seen the super attractive get targeted early on in Survivor.

Case in point with your pic bringing us down memory lane. *sigh*
Funny you should post that particular castaway because it was arguably the dweeb of all dweebs (Ryan) who was most responsible for Ali’s boot.

07-08-18, 05:01 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Casting dosen't change..."
Thanks for confirming what I was saying that there is no such thing as the "boot the least attractive early" sh*t. If Aruba had been thinking of applying it to Survivor I would have gone even further back with Jessie Camacho in S3, Sarah Jones in S4, Tanya Vance in S5, Nicole Delma in S7, Dolly Neely in S9, Morgan, Brianna and Brooke in S12, Misty in S12, Michelle, Paloma, Jacquie and Kelly in S17 and especially, Carolina Eastwood, Candace Smith and Sydney Wheeler in Tocantins.

07-08-18, 09:25 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Casting dosen't change..."
Same old, same old...Michel putting words in my mouth. I’m not talking about Survivor. I’m responding to your post pertaining to the DR quotes found ONLY on BB. Pretty impressive how you somehow secretly installed a hidden mic in the DR so only YOU would know exactly what Production says to HGs. *snort*

I would never call Sam “unattractive” either. My observation was she is “less attractive” than the likes of Rachel, Angela, Haleigh, etc. And her background as a female welder is not conducive to initially interact comfortably with Beauty Pageant contestants and fitness models.

In recent seasons I’ve seen a trend of the lesser attractive than the normal gorgeously casted female HGs being targeted early on. It was only last season when Megan was bullied out the House. I would consider that being targeted. Think whatever you want but there’s NOOOOOO way on God’s Green Earth you’ll make me believe Megan gets attacked in that same manner if she was smokin’ Hott! And the season before that Brontosaurus-mouth was the first female HG evicted. In the Season Derrick won, Joey (the lesser attractive female) was the first HG evicted.

So you don’t put any more words in my mouth, I’m not saying those females were butt ugly, but they were a notch or two less attractive than the super attractive females usually casted for BB.

Production and Casting go hand-in-hand. I will say this though...the pathetic casting HAS kept a few of us “hooked” on the BASHER BOARDS. Take a look for yourself and see which forum (between Fanatics and Bashers) has more posts. No coincidence there...just simple normal reaction to the idiots these Bozos cast.

07-08-18, 05:09 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Casting dosen't change..."
I didn't put words in your mouth because I wrote "especially if it extends to Survivor". We've often referenced Survivor even here so I was wondering if you were doing it again. If you weren't then it's fine.

Also, I've organized a few on-line games and participated in many others so I know what kind of questions to ask the contestants. Even on-line, the confessionals are a very interesting part of this game. As production, you want to get the players to comment and, sometimes, you have to drag it out.

In recent seasons as in old, the ones targeted are the ones that don't get along with others.

I'm not here mainly because of the bozos that were cast but because the show itself blows and because here is where we can debate on the merits of everyone.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •