The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Week #5 List"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 2479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-30-16, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Week #5 List"
Has anyone EVER picked an incorrect disk during the OTEV comp??? Personally I don’t recall; if so, then what we really had is an elaborate BB Easter Egg Hunt. If that be the case at least we should have had the pleasure of Host Natalie in a Playboy Bunny outfit.

I know I’m late but I’m in the middle of redoing/renovating my bathroom. So this list is REALLY as “off the cuff” as it comes.

NOT MEH; NOT BAD

I wasn’t feeling anyone as “Good” this week so I’m going with this category for this post.

PAUL – Kudos for being the first to crack the code. Unfortunately it was not conducive to secrecy so the whole House jumped on the bandwagon. He’s connecting with everyone so he’s relatively target-free for at least a while now. Polar opposite to the first three weeks. I don’t know what he was thinking getting into it with Frank. As Frank so accurately stated, HE was the one on the block.

JAMES – The little man with two hollow legs...where the hell does he pack all that food and not weigh over 200 lbs?! Endurance comps are my favorite and James stepped up to the plate. He would have long outlasted Bridgette and Da’ Pot even had they not stepped down. Good week to win HOH. Frank/Bridgette noms were as no-brainers as you could get this week. He appropriately labeled them “competition beasts” and the House acknowledged so no backlash over his choices. All he needed to do was drive the car this week without crashing and he achieved that. His primary mission was to evict Frank and mission accomplished. Well done little man.

PAULIE – Speaking of competition beasts it’s pretty amazing Paulie has shown just that but not high on anyone’s radar. Throw in two HOH titles and that’s even more remarkable. Having his Bro as a coach certainly does not hurt him, but his head is in the game and continues to be the voice of reason among most of the other feeble-minded cast.

MEH

MICHELLE – Congrats on winning the BB Easter Egg Hunt. Whereas this week for HOH James was driving the car straight; the POV winner this week just had to be sure the headlights were on at night. I wanted to move her up for taking that wicked smack on the noggin only to stay alive and come out ahead battling Frank AND Bridgette in the final three. But could not for two reasons. 1) Her carrying on over Frank bordered between juvenile and obnoxiously ridiculous. HMMM me thinks someone is a liiiitle bit jealous of the Frank’s Cabbage Patch Kid. LMAO. 2) Whether jealous was the primary motive her mission was to evict Bridgette. Unlike James mission, hers failed.

VICTOR – This dude fights his heart out and impressively strings THREE different comp wins to earn his way back into the House...and someone else may also U-turn back into the game because they jumped on Paul’s bandwagon and luckily selected the winning scratch-off lottery ticket? What a travesty of monumental proportions. Anyway he can feel fortunate bigger targets remain in the House.

COREY – After an involved prior week he has reclaimed his rightful position next to the potted plants.

BAD

NICOLE – You trusted…FRANK?...with vital information? Really??? That alone puts her in the Bad category. Still, short of Da’Pot rolling a lucky shot in the HOH comp, I don’t see her going anywhere. But giving Frank any ammo to throw you under the bus is inexcusable.

BRIDGETTE – Couldn’t be in any worse position. Like James last week, this would not be a bad week to win HOH because Bridgette would be a no brainer with zero repercussions. So it goes without saying she MUST win HOH.

ZAKIYAH – Major props to my man, Kingfish. After observing her “features” when casting her vote on Eviction Night I must say you have a keen eye with your claim that she can join Natalie in “silicone” valley. Not much to say of her game if my only assessment of Zakiyah is acknowledging her plastic boobies.

NATALIE – Over a month in the game and the FIRST time you kiss your man (you’ve been with 24/7) is after he wins a 5-hour endurance test? IDK James, if you want to even get to second base with this pathetic player you better bring home a gold medal from Rio next month. I keep wanting to call her Victoria.

DA’ POT – It’s nauseating how she is a legend in her own mind. It’s not even funny anymore how she insists on giving HERSELF false credit for what the entire House is doing collectively. During my college playing days when we were getting beat bad the benchwarmers would get some playing time when the outcome was imminent. I had no beef with that, but every so often you’d get this punk entering the game who would talk trash and shove this “we’re number one” in your face. REALLY? It was your TEAMMATES who got you where you are and now YOU feel inclined to talk smack and wave THEIR victory banner??? This is a pristine analogy of Da’Loser…Da’Dot who calls the Kettle Black.

EVICTED

FRANK – He was one of those HGs you do not want to see win but would like to stay in the House for a while purely for entertainment purposes. I guess he could have campaigned against Bridgette as POV winner and the jealous object of his affection Michelle asked him to do. In the end it probably would not have changed anything as too many HGs where pulling on Michelle’s strings, but it would have made for an eventful week.

FINAL THOUGHT

Care packages??? WTF!!! Big Brother meets the Hunger Games?! I’m going to be honest folks...not sure how long I may stick around for this season.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Week #5 List michel2 07-30-16 1
   RE: Week #5 List Aruba 07-31-16 2
       RE: Week #5 List michel2 07-31-16 3
           RE: Week #5 List Aruba 08-01-16 4
               RE: Week #5 List michel2 08-01-16 5
                   RE: Week #5 List Aruba 08-02-16 6
                       RE: Week #5 List michel2 08-02-16 12
                           RE: Week #5 List Aruba 08-03-16 15
                               RE: Week #5 List michel2 08-03-16 18
                                   RE: Week #5 List Aruba 08-04-16 21
                                       RE: Week #5 List michel2 08-04-16 26
 RE: Week #5 List kingfish 08-02-16 7
   RE: Week #5 List Aruba 08-02-16 8
       RE: Week #5 List kingfish 08-02-16 9
       RE: Week #5 List michel2 08-02-16 10
           RE: Week #5 List kingfish 08-02-16 11
               RE: Week #5 List michel2 08-02-16 13
                   RE: Week #5 List kingfish 08-03-16 14
                       RE: Week #5 List Aruba 08-03-16 16
                           RE: Week #5 List Aruba 08-04-16 23
                       RE: Week #5 List michel2 08-03-16 17
                           RE: Week #5 List Aruba 08-03-16 19
                               RE: Week #5 List michel2 08-03-16 20
                                   RE: Week #5 List Aruba 08-04-16 22
 RE: Week #5 List kingfish 08-04-16 24
   RE: Week #5 List michel2 08-04-16 25
       RE: Week #5 List kingfish 08-04-16 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 1699 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-30-16, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Week #5 List"
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-16 AT 11:16 AM (EST)

Let's start with production guffus:

1- If you're going to have this elaborate twist that requires solving clues then you should reward the person that cracks the code. Instead, it became just a way of distributing lottery tickets.

2- Why give the players unlimited practice shots? If they each had one practice shot or, better still, two real shots where either the best ball or the aggregate score wins then we'd have seen who won the HoH. But no. They have to cater to the live feeders at our expense. Now, I know what we'll see on Sunday and even most of Wednesday because of the accounts from live feeders. It makes it hard to write this but I will avoid inside knowledge.

Like you, Aruba, I felt like a change of format for this week. I see good and bad in most everyone besides the Boring. You'll be able to judge whether players are on the "gooder" or the "badder" side by the number of words in each category!

1- Paul

The Good: His game is very impressive. From being constantly on the block , he is now firmly in the majority and he has no one gunning for him. You can tell that SeeBS received a lot of positive comments about him and his DR sessions because they are giving him the "fan favorite edit". Most of the game is presented through his eyes. I enjoyed following his detective work in finding the secret room but he got ripped off by production guffu #1.

The Bad: Why tell everyone that you have Victor in your pocket? Just pretend you are worried of this new Victor.

2- Da'Vonne

The Good: She got the house to get rid of her enemy. She even got the house to publicly shoot down any ideas of backdooring her. It's very good when others do your dirty work. She's certainly not a benchwarmer that comes in mop up time because she's Da'One. She has her eyes on the showmances and especially little miss Nicole so that could be another interesting battle.

The Bad: She lost a lot of her cool during her fight against Frank so that puts her in line as the next big target.

3- Meech

The Good: Left alone to defeat Frank and Bridiot, she did the whole house a huge favor. She continues to be on the right side of the numbers without getting significant enemies and she showed she can win an important competition which can help her down the line.

The Bad: What's with the jealousy? Grow up or you'll lose me.

4- Nicole

The Good: She controled most of the damage after opening her big mouth to Frank. Her confessionals are often funny and she's not seen as a threat by many.

The Bad: Why did she give Frank any information?

5- Paulie

The Good: He's pretty much in charge of the house as we saw during the house meeting. We'll see if he uses that leadership wisely.

The Bad: He's pretty much in charge of the house as we saw during the house meeting. We'll see if the others see that leadership as a problem.

6- Natalie

The Good: BB realized her potential when they made her the Veto cheerleader.

The Bad: She couldn't even get horn dog James to keep his promise to her best friend. She must still have self-confidence issues if she can't see that she'd have him wrapped around her little finger if she simply tried.

7- Bridiot

The Good: She was less of a threat than Frank.

The Bad: When she realized the house's feelings against Frank, she should have done everything possible to disassociate herself from him instead of crawling in his bed. She could have become someone else's cabbage patch vote but now she'll be collateral damage instead.

8- James:

The Good: He finally got a kiss from Natalie.

The Bad: Where do I start? Why win a HoH competition when the House has a clear target and it's not you? An endurance comp is so easy to throw that he didn't have to be there standing between both factions. If he wasn't smart enough to secretly throw it then he should at least have pulled on his cord telling Da and Bridiot to fight it out. No, he had to let the others give it to him and then he had to compound his mistake by making a public deal that he couldn't honor. That's twice in two seasons that James has shown everyone that he bounces checks. In this game of trust he just made sure the $500K check will bounce away from him.

The Boring

Plant #1- Corey: He seems to enjoy cuddling up next to Nicole.

Plant #2- Zakiyah: She seems to enjoy cuddling up next to Paulie.

Plant #3- Victor: He doesn't even have someone to cuddle.

Evicted - Frank: For once, I agree with Mike Boogie: Frank was an idiot to win those roadkill competitions. That and his poor social skills got him out the door.

As for the length of your stay, Aruba, I'd say it depends on James staying in the house, doesn't it?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-31-16, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Week #5 List"
Although I didn’t categorize any HGs as “Good” this week, I’ll put your list there. Your “Boring” assessments with the three “Plants” were great.

Few Comments/Counterpoints:

If Natalie TRULY wants James wrapped around her little finger she needs to be a little more “easy” than holding out over a month for a first kiss. If she was a stunning drop-dead gorgeous Super-Model knockout she’d be able to hold out just on her looks alone. But Natalie is not. Take away her plastic boobies and her makeup I would rate her even less than passable (IMO.)

Your “agreement” with Boogie will be short-lived because he did not insinuate Frank as an idiot for WINNING the Roadkill comps; he appropriately put the idiot tag on him for SHARING his wins with the House and not keeping it a secret. In that regard Boogie was right...he’s not the BB All-Star Champion for nothing (even though he is despicable as a human being.) At least Frank owned up to his shortcomings and agreed his “big mouth” contributed to his eviction.

Good call on Bridgette. I commented on Frank not disassociating himself from Bridgette but the other way should have applied as you stated. Someone else in the House would have taken her in.

Da’Pot did not get the HOUSE to do anything they weren’t going to. She could have spent the week in solitary confinement with a muzzle over her mouth (I’m hoping Production may be reading this) and this past week would have played out EXACTLY as it did right up to Frank’s eviction. What got the House to not consider Da’Loser has a replacement nomination is due to the fact that targeting a Da’Loser, a Natalie, a Zakiyah, or any joke of a HG like that would be appropriately perceived as a waste of an HOH reign.

How much of a loser is Da’Pot? During the Thursday episode when former HGs weighed-in on the four returnees, the best they could come up with for 16th place Da’Loser was 13th place Jason who proceeded to confirm his loser status even in real life. Not only is Da’Pot a legend in her own mind, she appears to be a legend in your mind as well (along with loser Jason.)

If/When Paulie gets targeted in this game it will be because of his competition prowess. Human nature will dictate your average competitor will not want to own up that another competitor is kicking their ass, so consequently they will conjure up another lame reason as a meager attempt at self-preservation. But make no mistake about it—should Paulie be targeted it will be because he is a competition beast.

James survival in the House will have no impact on the decision of my stay. For the record I’m much more of a Paul or Paulie fan over James right now. Even though I appropriately soured on Nicole this past week, out of the returnees I’d be leaning more to Nicole to pull out the win (so long as she doesn’t share her winnings with Corey.)

It’s laughable to think James HAD to let others give him the HOH. The primary reason the others stepped down wasn’t because they trusted him not to nominate them; it was because they knew darn well he’d eventually take it so why not try to strike a deal with the player who was going to beat them anyway. Also he won HOH mostly to ensure his (and Natalie’s) safety. There’s no guarantee either would escape nomination (or replacement nomination had Frank/Bridgette found the Easter egg first) unless you can control your own fate.

Finally, unless Production decides to stockpile the House with a bunch of Tom Westman’s EVERYONE in the House passes rubber checks. So for any HGs to single out James, or anyone else for that matter, for “bouncing checks” would be hypocrisy at its worse.

We’re squarely on the same page with the Production guffus. I like the two rolls for the HOH with an aggregate score. Or even doubling the score for the final red ball. Keeping with the “Production Guffus” what’s your opinion on the “care packages?”

07-31-16, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Week #5 List"
Guys are much more likely to go gaga over a girl that plays hard to get than one that gives it up on National TV. Natalie could hold horn dog James on a leash if she asserted herself.

Listen once more to what Boogie said. In his opinion, Frank lost first because he won the roadkill competitions AND then because he let everyone know. Anyway, if he hadn't won, he wouldn't have had anything to tell, would he? So winning those comps was the first step towards his eviction.

If Da'One could have spent the week in solitary confinement and Frank would STILL have been evicted then her game is even stronger than I realized. It is absolutely clear that Da'One was the FIRST to PROACTIVELY target Frank so getting him out is mainly HER victory. To prove my point, Kingfish wrote a while back that it was turning into a Frank vs Da'One war and he was almost certain that Frank would win it. Guess what? he didn't.

As for seeing Da'One as a legend, you seem to forget that I found her to be a horrible player in her first season. I'm simply underlining the fact that her game is better now. It's still not great but better. You are so down on her that I need to put some balance in this thread. If, by some mutation, you started gushing all over her, I'd have to bring you back down to earth by pointing her failings but there's no need to do that at this time.

Someone could be a challenge threat and avoid the target with a great social game and some hidden allies. Take Hayden for example. Paulie certainly could be targeted for his challenge prowess but he is amplifying that risk by acting like "House Boss". I forgot one thing I wanted to put in James' "good" column and that was staying quiet after calling a house meeting. Paulie did the exact opposite: He spoke up and then unilaterally declared the meeting over and walked out. There's only one word for that behavior: Arrogance. It always comes back to bite the dumbass in the butt.

If we go by the Many-Worlds Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics, then yes, James would have won that comp in several iterations BUT, in OUR universe, the only one that matters, we have no way of knowing if he would have actually won if Bridiot and Da'One hadn't given it to him. Da'One looked very comfortable and a slip by James was always a possibility.

Also, I get it that you write these lists only for the current week but you can't say that winning HoH guaranteed James's safety. Sure, he was safe THAT week but by winning HoH, he eliminated his chances of competing in the next challenge. Winning HoH is only a momentary guarantee of safety. It's like paying for a life insurance policy that's only good for one week!

Even Tom passed rubber checks to Coby and Caryn so I get what you're saying. The imporant thing though is to let everyone THINK your word is golden. You don't want to advertise the fact that deals mean nothing to you. I told everyone I could be trusted up to the moment I decided to backstab them. Twice now James has publically said his deals mean nothing. Why deal with him then?

As for the "Care Packages" I chuckled at the evident wink to the Hunger Games. I don't really have a problem with them copying the idea because I liked the Hunger Games. (Especially the first which was an obvious adaptation of Survivor All-Stars with production first trying to break up the showmance and then giving in to audience pressure and going full steam with the romantic story line.) My problem is that it's an evident way for production to interfere with the result. This week's package is harmelss but if you look at the list (available at SeeBS) then you realize some will carry a lot of power.

08-01-16, 08:04 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Week #5 List"
Keep listening to Boogie...he clearly criticized Frank for blabbering his win to everyone. In All-Stars I hardly think Boogie would be criticizing or second guessing HIS Coup d’Etat WIN because (other than his close alliance) he kept it a secret among the rest of the House during his championship run. It was smart of him to do that and THAT’S what his beef was with Frank.

In addition to “Champion” I could think of another word for Boogie that season—“Arrogance.” And what did his arrogance get him? 500K, a car, a Caribbean vacation, a plasma TV, and even additional money (don’t recall the exact amount.) Not too bad of a “dumbass bite in the butt” if you ask me. And Boogie’s behavior might be considered tame compared to Evil D!ck. His arrogance also earned him a 500K “bite in the butt.”

The Da’Loser solitary confinement example was to exemplify Frank walks out with or without her involvement. EVERYONE wanted Frank out and it had nothing to do with a Frank vs. Da’Pot battle spun up by Production. Whereas several HGs want Da’Loser out because she’s an obnoxious woman with major issues, Frank would always be a bigger target because he was a more feared player. Had he advanced to the second half of the season, the cast would essentially be gift-wrapping the 25K Fan Fav award to him.

As for underlining the fact that her game improved...well DUHHHH! No kidding. When you’re only the second HGs to get your sorry ass evicted out of the House pretty much ANYTHING would be an improvement. LMAO

And the wheels on your bus SPIN round and round. You can muddy the water with elaborate terms like “Many-Worlds Interpretation,” “Quantum Mechanics,” several iteration,” Yadda-Yadda-Yadda; Blah, Blah, Blah...give it up...James wins that HOH hands down. Or should I say Hand Up.

08-01-16, 10:54 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Week #5 List"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-16 AT 10:58 PM (EST)

I know that Frank was dumb to blab about his wins but you're the one that isn't listening properly to what Boogie said. If he thought blabbing was the only cause, he would have phrased it so, saying something like: "Frank lost because he told everyone he won the roadkill competitions." Instead, Boogie said: "Frank lost because he won the roadkill competitions and he told everyone about it." Winning and blabbing were the two causes of Frank's downfall.

I really don't care if you close your ears to the truth because I totally agree with Boogie for once and he made me chuckle at your expense.

Boogie won for one reason and one reason only: Dr. Will wanted to give his friend the victory. As for Evil D*ck, that season was loaded with twists and turns that paved the way to his victory. Yes he was arrogant and still won but a crazy exception doesn't change a general rule. The saying goes: Pride comes before a fall, not before a $500K check. Maybe you can use Evil D*ck as an example for how to play this game but I certainly won't.

If the cast is really concerned about the Fan favorite check then I have two things to say to them: They're dumb and they've already lost it to Paul.

As for being certain that James would have won if the girls hadn't quit, then you're seeing a future that never was which means you are turning into Nostradamus. Maybe you can tell us when WW III will start...

PS. Maybe it will be in your list next week but how did you feel when your favorite Paulie said he wanted to throw the HoH comp as fast as he could? I enjoyed it a lot.

PPS. I will always remind you of this bowling competition when you say how important competitions are in these games. The same person threw the most perfect shots AND the most clunkers. Natalie saw her ball roll in the box 3 times in a row (I didn't see anyone make it more than one time) and she clanked her ball against the frame at least a dozen times for a score of zero. Luck is the main factor in most of these Mickey Mouse challenges. It's much better to count on a strong social game.

08-02-16, 05:14 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Week #5 List"
What I try to close my ears to is your spin. When Boogie won his Coup d’Etat he made a point of keeping it a SECRET to most of the House. Frank did NOT with his wins. Any interpretation other than that blatant obvious is a patented spin.

Yes, a majority of the HGs ARE dumb. With only five HGs evicted (and another possibly U-Turning back into the House holding a lucky lottery ticket) if Paul does not make it to the halfway point of the season there’s no way he wins the Fan Fav, so it’s absurd to say the entire House already lost that honor to Paul at this stage of the game.

If you are going to throw an HOH at least make it LOOK like you’re not throwing it. My knock on Paulie is he made it so obvious. Sadly with the stupid dumbass rule that the reigning HOH is ineligible to compete in the next HOH it does force a HG to decide which HOH they would much rather win. Any player who may take a proactive and visionary approach to determine it might be in their best interest to win NEXT WEEK’S HOH will not want to win the current one because of that handcuff Production puts on them. And what did throwing the HOH comp get him now? A seat on the block. Should Bridgette pull out the POV it could be a decision that may haunt Paulie. But as the saying goes—The greater the risk, the greater the return.

At the end of the day it hardly matters whether YOU or I think James would have won the HOH regardless. What does matter is Bridgette and Da’Loser thought James would win which is why they both wanted to strike a deal with him before they stepped off to let the inevitable occur.

Whereas I stated previously endurance comps are my favorite, I agree Production will roll out a cheap penny arcade crap shoot competition. I suppose they want to give even the pathetically inept a shot at a win. With the UNLIMITED practice every player had I’m positive every HG along with Natalie had more than their fair share of perfect shots AND clunkers.

Boogie won because he had a killer foursome with Will, Janelle and that skanky Ho the other three dragged around. As successful as that alliance was, Boogie himself contributed proactively to the success of that foursome and his eventual win. And it’s virtually impossible to not put Dr. Will and arrogance in the same sentence. You can’t get more arrogant than being on the block and at the POV ceremony during your opportunity to make your case you point your finger at every HG and say to each and every one of them, “I HATE YOU ALL!” I guess at the end of the day Boogie could care less whether it was his arrogance or Dr. Will’s arrogance that allowed him to clean up that All-Star season.

We can use Evil D!ck as AN example for how to play the game. I would not say it is THE example how to play, but it was one that served him well…as it served Boogie well…as it served Dr. Will well…HMMMM seems like we have a weeeeee bit more than just a mere “crazy exception.” But when all fails—pull out the ‘ole reliable conspiracy card. LOL

08-02-16, 10:53 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Week #5 List"
There are enough difference between the powerful coup d'état and the lame roadkill nomination to figure that Boogie wasn't thinking along your suggested line. He said what he said and that satisfied me!

So now you can read Bridiot and Da'One's mind! Too funny.

You may think James was unbeatable but I will point out that Parvati won that very challenge twice going up against challenge giants like Ozzy, Rupert and Colby. Compared to those three, James is a challenge pygmy. But then I figured I wasted enough words already. I wanted to give you a mathematical demonstration.

Regarding the challenge, we had:

BBWORLD› = |Ψ› James wins outright |Ψ› James wins by default |Ψ› James loses |Φ›

That represents the Quantum state equation of the BB universe and the 3 possible results to the experiment known as the HoH challenge.

The measure of existence of the world i can be expressed by µi = |α i |exp2.

This can be expanded as:

µi = ‹Ψ BB world∣ Pi ∣  Ψ BB world

where Pi is the expectation value of each world.

Now, since

0 > |α i |exp 2 > 1

then each world has a non—zero probability of existence and therefore each result represents an actual world. It makes me happy to know that there is a world where Michel can laugh at Aruba over James losing the competition!

When Paulie threw the HoH, he only said he didn't want to win it because he didn't want the responsibility of the nominations. He never said it was because he wanted to compete next week. If he is smart, he'll throw that one also.

I'm not the one giving Paul the fan Favorite vote, it's the editors of the show who are doing everything they can to get the fans in his corner. Anyway, James won and he barely made it passed the halfway mark!

Evil D!ck may be an example to you but he's really an example of how luck factors in heavily on the outcome. Luck and production of course but those are synonyms...

PS. Yes, Will was arrogant but most of his rivals found him charmingly funny. They were all laughing when he said that he hated them. It was his Social Strategy and he was a master.

08-03-16, 07:10 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Week #5 List"
FINAL WORDS ON JAMES HOH

If you insist on interpreting my deductive logical commonsense reasoning as “mind-reading” then knock yourself out.

FINAL WORDS ON BOOGIE’S ASSESSMENT

Sadly we have practically no one left on these Boards to chime in, but I honestly believe an overwhelming majority of viewers listening to Boogie Thursday night would agree he was criticizing Frank’s lack of secrecy and being a blabbermouth. Had it been Dr. Will weighing in I might have seen you half way, but Boogie was a player who went out to win competitions...unless he decided to suck up some prizes or extra moolah instead of winning the comp.

INITIAL WORDS ON QUANTUM MECHANICS

Sweet Mother of Mercy!!!...Where do I start???

I guess reaching the height of my Chess playing days and attaining an impressive 1875 rating didn’t prepare me to be able to decipher your prior post. I hope you didn’t put a whole lot of time into it because I doubt I’ll even make the attempt.

How about we digress a bit to grammar school mathematics.

”James won and he barely made it passed the halfway mark!”

Last season totaled 98 days and James was evicted on Day 78. Applying grammar school math that’s 80% of the season James lived in the Big Brother House. One does not need to be a master in Quantum Mechanics to deduct that qualifies as much more than just “barely making it past the halfway mark.”

08-03-16, 07:50 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Week #5 List"
Hey! I had a rating in chess around the 1800-1900 back in the day. I even played against 2 Canadian champions in competitions. We should play someday. Are you on chess.com? It's free to join and we could play there. They offer games either in blitz form, correspondence and everything in between.

I took courses in Quantum Mechanics so, no, it took me more time to format it on this board than to actually write it out.

I wasn't counting days but number of evictions and I have Becky at the halfway mark while James only made it 2 votes past her. That's barely over the midway part in my book. For most people, an early boot means pre-jury, end-game players are the Final 6, so anything early jury is barely over the midway part.

08-04-16, 05:36 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Week #5 List"
WOW, that’s pretty awesome. My highest rating was when I was in High School. My biggest “claim to fame” was when competing on my school team we defeated a local HS that was ranked #3 in the nation. I played second board and drew my game contributing to our team win. Consequently it’s been decades since I played competitively so I guess I would have to start back at 1200. LOL

With 17 HGs last season James was the 12th HG evicted (but placed 11th due to Johnny Mac winning reentry back into the game.) I do count the number of evictions when determining the place of a particular player in any given season. But I count the number of days in the House when assessing how long they lasted in the season. Longevity in the season (number of days played) would be a main criteria for me if I was voting for America’s Player that James won last season. James was also the last HG standing from the competition-deficient side of the House last year. As I mentioned several times before, Johnny Mac would have been my vote, but for the reasons I just mentioned James was a deserving winner of that honor.

08-04-16, 10:56 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Week #5 List"
I haven't played much in years either. It would be fun to have a game.

As for Fan Favorite, I'd rather name the player of the season and the only valid name would have been Vanessa. John was funny but a bad player.

kingfish 19237 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-02-16, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Week #5 List"
Late chiming in, mainly because of ennui. I just couldn't get excited about them this week. I skimmed the other posts but haven't really read them yet. But I did notice that the categorizations have been modified. Great idea. This is the week that this should happen.

Here is my take on how to look at the cage spinners this week.

Not Completely Done with yet
James: He's still eating. He's still amusing. And occasionally he makes sense. He's managed on his HoH to get Frank out with made the house happy and kept his hands clean. Laudable. So I'm not completely done with him yet.

Natalie Great foil for James. I hope she and Jame live happily everafter. I don't see much in the way of game plan. Her first alliance was the Spy girls, this season's Three Stooges comedy team, and since then she's just played tickle with James and gone along with the sentiment of the house. I guess that's a good plan for now. So I'm not completely done with her.

Eh. Done with; Girls first, then guys.

Nicole; I'm done with her. She's still cute as a button, and can occasionally come up with a not boring diary room interview. But what a rotten liar. No one in the back yard or in the TV audience during the HoH com that James won was fooled by her denial of Franks' accusation. Her game strategy has seemingly disappeared, and she volunteers to be a pawn! Luckily Paulie bailed her out, but what an absurd move.

Sorry Nicole, calling Frank a Fricker was cute, but I'm done with you.

Michelle: I'm done with Michelle. I thought she had something on the ball, I thought she had a nice surreptitious game plan, but then she confessed that her motivation was jealousy, that she thought she and Frank had something going until Bridgette spoiled it. And when she had a chance to pretty much make sure that the spoiler in her love triangle would get booted, she flubs her chance.

Go back to high school, Michelle, I'm done with you.

Zak: I was willing to think that Zak might come alive, but she's more of a sheep than Bridgette.

Sorry Zak, but I'm done with you and your sweet bod.

Bridgette: You never really had a chance. The only chance you might have had has left the game, but, really, you never understood this game, and you never really had a chance. There's UTR game play that can be quite brilliant, but that's not you. You play the game of a sheep.

I'm done with you.

Paulie: I'm disgusted with your pandering game, and really disgusted with the fact that you apparently think Paulie is a fashion guru. What kind of idiot are you? Your game play isn't all that bad, but I really don't want to watch two Pauls.

So, I'm done with you too.

Paul: I give this guy some props for survival, but I'm done with hearing how "My Boy" is playing the game.

Paul is not "my Boy", and I'm done with him.

Corey "The Duh". This season's "the Duh".

I'm done with "The Duh".

Totally disgusted with:
Da'Vonne: What a loathsome loud mouthed opinionated idiotic self defeating bitch.

I've been done with her, and now I'm really really done with her.

08-02-16, 07:22 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Week #5 List"
You know Kingfish, you REALLY need to stop sugarcoating your emotions and just give it to us straight! LMAO!! Looks like I may not be the only one making an early departure from this season.

With the exceptions of the two Pauls I don’t blame you being done with this cast. James and Natalie will not live happily ever after. If Natalie truly wants a LTR with James after the show I’ll eat my hat.

Michel has hysterically nicknamed Da’Loser Da’ONE. So I’m just dying to hear his response to your on the money assessment of the most pathetic returnee in the history of the game.

08-02-16, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Week #5 List"
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-16 AT 09:51 AM (EST)

I left Victor out.

Twice done with him.

I kinda liked how both of you categorized them. I might have used Michel's method but I wouldn't have had many "Good" entries.

I have to say that Michel is being diplomatic and very inventive to have come up with something positive to say about Da'Vonne.

I guess the reason for my darker than usual assessments is that I feel someone has to pay for not entertaining me. The jesters failed me this week, so off with their heads.

08-02-16, 08:23 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Week #5 List"
I use the nickname Da'One just for you. For Kingfish, I'd point out that she outlasted Frank.

08-02-16, 09:24 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Week #5 List"
She did indeed. But wasn't it you that said that Da'Vonne didn't really do anything to get Frank out? That she could have been locked up in a closet or something for a week and he would have still gone? Am I misremembering?

I think her actions almost caused the house to rethink voting him out. That view was surely helped along by the editors to keep the vote from seeming to have an absolute sure outcome, but still, she hardly deserves the credit.

08-02-16, 10:56 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Week #5 List"
It's Aruba who would have put her in solitary. I said Da was the first to put the target on Frank so she got her way.

08-03-16, 01:20 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Week #5 List"
Well, the sooner she goes, the better. Although I don't really believe that she will go this week, I will give grateful props to Paulie if she does. Hopefully, care package won't change her outcome (I kinda hate that twist at the moment).

08-03-16, 07:15 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Week #5 List"
Yes it was me who used the solitary confinement example to harpoon Da’Lusional’s overinflated opinion about herself.

Even though more times than not a bigger game threat will be targeted (aka Anti-Darwined) sometimes a HG gets evicted because the others simply are unable to handle their issues and loathsome attitude any longer. That was clearly the case last season with Da’Loser and quite frankly I’m mildly shocked she’s lasted this long for the same reason.

In that regard out of the five evicted HGs, she can only boast about outlasting Jozea because he’s the only HG evicted this season for the same reason Da’Pot’s sorry ass will eventually walk out of the House.

But I doubt it will be Thursday. Even if Bridgette or Paulie wins POV, I don’t see Paul nominating Da’Loser.

08-04-16, 05:58 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Week #5 List"
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-16 AT 06:01 AM (EST)

>But I doubt it will be
>Thursday. Even if Bridgette or
>Paulie wins POV, I don’t
>see Paul nominating Da’Loser.

So Michel, are you still going to question my ability (or inability) to "read minds?" Ha-Ha! I guess we all shoot blank every now and then.

Should Da'Lusional take the walk tonight I must reiterate Kingfish's quote and agree, "I will give grateful props to Paulie if she does."

08-03-16, 07:38 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Week #5 List"
I totally agree with you on all of that especially the parachutes. You have to admit though that Da made the show more lively than Zak or Corey.

08-03-16, 07:54 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Week #5 List"
If EVERYONE was like Zakiyah and Corey I would have stopped watching by now. They were clearly casted as this season's eye candy.

If Da is a first timer I wouldn't be as over the top critical as I've been, but to get a second shot is a travesty when SOOOO many other former HGs are more deserving.

08-03-16, 09:51 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Week #5 List"

>If Da is a first timer
>I wouldn't be as over
>the top critical as I've
>been, but to get a
>second shot is a travesty
>when SOOOO many other former
>HGs are more deserving.

I totally agree with you about returning players and I'd even phrase it "...when so many applicants deserve a shot." But Survivor and BB have fallen in love with the rethreads so I have given up hope of seeing all new players all the time.

As returnee, Da is delivering what production wanted from her: She's polarized the house. While it would have been a smart way to play, can you imagine how boring it would have been to watch if the 8-pack had all stayed together and made it to the F8?

08-04-16, 05:47 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Week #5 List"
I think Frank would have done a fine job “polarizing” the House if Da’Lusional did not return. And he would have done so without being so obnoxious.

Other than Chilltown (+ their Showmances) in All-Stars, historically a four-person alliance had no success making the F4; so for an 8-person alliance to make the F8 is pretty much an impossibility. Actually I kind of forgot who was in the original 8-pack.

08-04-16, 08:59 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Week #5 List"
I'm also done with this "Friendship" deal.

I seem to dimly recall that there was another "Friendship" alliance in the past that became one of the most reviled alliances in BB history.

08-04-16, 10:47 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Week #5 List"
In BB 6, April, Beau, Ivette, Jennifer, and Maggie formed "The Friendship" alliance that went up against Kaysar's "Sovereign Six" alliance. They were indeed hated (especially by Estee if I remember correctly) but Maggie went on to win. Sentiments aside, she played a strong game.

08-04-16, 11:32 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Week #5 List"
Oh yeah. The season Kayser fell victim to the same thing that got Bridgette this season, albeit with a bit less rancor. (Won't they ever learn? But it was Bridgette, so I guess not).

I think Estee would be disgusted with the house this year, which would be good for us (me anyway, I loved her hamster crucifying posts) and for her, because I think she secretly loved to do it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •