The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What did she just say?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kingfish 17624 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-14, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"What did she just say?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-14 AT 10:03 AM (EST)

Victoria, are you dreaming?

OK, I'll admit that I kinda have some sympathy for her, maybe her self-absorption and cluelessness isn't her fault. Maybe the nutso area of her brain is just over-developed.

But "Challenge Queen" she ain't. Nor is she any of the other invented talents she endues upon herself.

With her obliviousness in mind, one has to wonder about the virginal claim. Maybe she thinks that a Coke flush means it didn't happen.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What did she just say? starshine 09-10-14 1
 RE: What did she just say? tribephyl 09-10-14 2
   RE: What did she just say? kingfish 09-10-14 3
 RE: What did she just say? Aruba 09-10-14 4
   RE: What did she just say? kingfish 09-10-14 5
       RE: What did she just say? Aruba 09-10-14 6
           RE: What did she just say? kingfish 09-11-14 7
               RE: What did she just say? Aruba 09-15-14 8
                   RE: What did she just say? kingfish 09-16-14 9
                       RE: What did she just say? Aruba 09-16-14 10
                   Kudos to Kingfish Aruba 09-25-14 11
                       RE: Kudos to Kingfish kingfish 09-26-14 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

starshine 125 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-10-14, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail starshine Click to send private message to starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What did she just say?"
I liked the fact that she was thinking about taking Derrick to the final with her.

OTOH by being so unthreatening she has got really far in the game, in fact I wouldn't be shocked to see her and her delusions in the final.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 10882 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-14, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What did she just say?"
Oh she's delusional, that's for sure.
Not as harmfully unaware as Caleb is but her malady is definitely based in pure fantasy.

But what I find most interesting about these game related delusions is the pure amount of "inception" going on here.
Derrick has convinced all of them that they are individually playing amazing games. I hear him complimenting the other hamsters, regarding their strategic minds, social skills, physicality, etc., all the time.

What is worst for all of them is that Derrick has everyone completely convinced he can't win.
So EVERYONE wants to take him to the end.
Flawless game, really. The fact that no-one in the house recognizes it is astounding.

09-10-14, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What did she just say?"
Also amazing is the way he got the one person that caught on to his strategy eliminated. Nichole, trying to get on his good side in a desperate attempt to stay, complimented him, and thus sealed her fate.

Move over Dr. Will and Dan G., we have a new all-time best.

However, once this strategy is used it probably can't be used again with success. Future BB houseguests will be harder to fool.

Aruba 2024 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-10-14, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What did she just say?"
Would you expect anything other from CBS Production/Casting?

Victoria becomes the latest of what I rant and rave on these boards when the pathetically weak and inept are given a golden ticket to advance. But honestly, what do you expect her, or Reality Show players like her to say..."Golly Gee, I advanced because I SUCK so bad?" No individual will want to admit to that; instead they play the 'ole "I had a great social game" card. Yadda, Yadda, Yadda, Blah, Blah, Blah.

I've had lengthy and heated debates with posters on these boards who would say the same crap to champion the causes of the pathetically inept, so I am not the least bit shocked or surprised to hear it from Victoria. Actually I expected it.

She may have said Challenge Queen, but I thought I heard Challenge Princess as if to say at least I LOOK good in the competitions. She couldn't have based it on results because the only comp she "won" was the POV when greedy Caleb allowed her to keep the POV necklace to grub 5K.

I agree with everything you say about Derrick. As I said in my last list, if he continues as he's doing and wins the game, I'd mentioned his name as the best ever to play. Actually his strategy of allowing others to think they could beat him in the Finals is very, very easy when you are pitching it to a couple of self-absorbed narcissists with monster egos, i.e. Frankie & Caleb and a sissy-boy easily manipulated like Cody.

09-10-14, 08:07 PM (EST)
5. "RE: What did she just say?"
No, there was no surprise in what she said, rather, the surprise was in the unblinking conviction with which she said it. She really was convinced that she was taking Derrick to the Final 2, and that she was a major challenge force.

Handy work of the diary room psychologist, no doubt.

I think you are right, she said Princess. No difference, except for accuracy.

09-10-14, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What did she just say?"
Yeah, when she said she would "reward" Derrick by taking him to the F2 I had quite a hearty laugh.

It wouldn't be the first time in Reality Show history a pathetically inept player (Victoria) would be carried to the Finals by a player who controlled the season (Derrick.)

And believe it or not, some would contend the inept player would deserve it more and might even go so far to spin it and try to convince us it was the inept player who carried the power player instead. LOL

09-11-14, 09:09 AM (EST)
7. "RE: What did she just say?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-11-14 AT 09:16 AM (EST)

I would vote for her. Just as a thumb in the eye of the bomb squad/detonators/hitmen/whatever. But's that's just me and my prejudices, I don't want any chance of Caleb being able to say that he took the winner to the end. If Derrick were to win, Caleb will probably claim that his Bomb Squad, the alliance that he founded, won it for Derrick. He is really hard to take, and his bombastic self-delusional diary room interviews are especially irritating.

Of course he’ll probably also make the same claim if anyone else wins.

Derrick (if he's in final 2) would deserve to win, but there is no rule that says that that is a criterion. Rich people, poor people, smart strategists, dumb floaters, people with dependents and solos, they all deserve it equally.

The only criteria are in the minds of the jury, a jury made up of people that were eliminated from any chance at the half mill by the survivors and now who only get the jury stipends. People like Zach or Christine, who will vote based on their own prejudices, and/or how long it’s been since they last took their meds.

09-15-14, 06:22 PM (EST)
8. "RE: What did she just say?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-14 AT 06:25 PM (EST)

Yeah, I'm sure Caleb would do his share of yapping over taking credit for the Bomb Squad, but he would be far from alone. I'm certain Frankie and/or Derrick will have something to say about that being the driving force of the bomb squad/detonators. I could even see Devin siting among the losers on stage at Finale Night with his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle grin thinking it was HIS alliance that dominated the game.

He'd be right next to Joey flashing a Cheshire Cat smile of her own toward all the female HGs with a "I told ya so" smirk saying if you had only jumped aboard to form the all-girl alliance the guys would not have dominated. Blah, Blah, Blah.

So if Derrick wins, let Caleb spew his aimless babble...he'll be in crowded company.

Clearly every finalist will stake their claim why they "deserve" to win...even clueless Victoria. But I respectfully disagree that every finalist is EQUALLY deserving. By virtue of their play (not to be confused with a so-call "strategy" an inept player needs to back into as a meager means of self-preservation) generally one finalist will be more deserving than the other.

What I do agree with you is being most deserving does not guarantee a win. That's where the Jury comes in and Jurors come in two forms:
1) the disgruntled, sore-losing crybabies
2) the players who will vote in the true spirit of the game and put bitterness aside.

In a hypothetical Derrick/Victoria scenario, I think there will be enough Jurors who will reward Derrick as the best player and most deserving winner.

Sure they'll be those who will want to "stick a thumb in the eye" of the alliance who dominated the game, but I believe at the end of the day most jurors (even though forced to be satisfied with a juror's stipend) will want to be associated with a season that produces a winner like Derrick as opposed to a pathetically inept Victoria.

Personally I was so hoping for a Derrick/Frankie final, but unless Frankie can win POV, he'll most certainly be anti-Darwined to the Jury House.

09-16-14, 11:13 AM (EST)
9. "RE: What did she just say?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-14 AT 03:46 PM (EST)

You're right, of course, most likely Derrick would win over Victoria. Or against anyone remaining, IMO. And although I am a "stick it in the eye of the alliance" person, I would be good with that.

My point with the deserving/not-deserving had to do with Brittany's claim (and others have made similar claims) that because she has kids, or because she is poor, or because of some other circumstance, that she didn't deserve to be voted off. That struck an always available argumentative nerve (smiley face) with me. And of course, if we were to check the rule book, there is no reference to “deserving/not deserving". They are all technically tied in that category, no one is more deserving than anyone else. I know what you're saying though, and I have some sympathy for that view.

As for Caleb, I agree, I would expect that he will figure out some basis for a claim that he engineered the win for whomever, and I expect that that others will also try to claim credit (even Zach - man am I glad he's gone). It's just that Caleb's ludicrous bombastic self-delusional invented claims are more irritating than the others, and I want him to have as little footing (represented by a Victoria win) as possible for that claim, so it is really more of a "stick it in the eye of Caleb”, who actually is dumber (IMO) and just as easily manipulated as Victoria, than anything else for me.

And I think that inwardly, it would irritate Caleb very much that Victoria could beat the “Beast-Mode” cowboy. Which BTW, was a moniker stolen from Marshawn Lynch who, as anyone who watched the last super bowl can attest, he actually earned. He is an actual Beast Mode. It would kinda fun if Caleb would stand next to Marshawn and make that claim.

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/videos/Top-100-Beast-Mode/722a5dec-acfe-4848-97cb-ce0da575367f

I'm sure that Devin already has his post season claim to having "really" won all ready. Kinda like Russ-hell in Survivor.

09-16-14, 07:07 PM (EST)
10. "RE: What did she just say?"
You and I share the same "nerve" when it comes to justifying a winner or an evictee based on personal status, i.e., single, with kids, etc. or financial position. That would be as asinine as the NFL declaring the Superbowl would not be played...the Lombardi Trophy will just be given to Seattle because they have never won a championship before.

Thanks for the video clip; it was entertaining. Actually Caleb doesn't have to stand next to Marshawn Lynch. If you saw the episode when he visited the Dallas Cowboys he looked like a midget man next to Dez Bryant, Romo, Whitten and company. Heck, even Jerry Jones dwarfed him. LMAO

09-25-14, 07:06 PM (EST)
11. "Kudos to Kingfish"
You nailed it buddy.

Beastmode Jacka$$ sieged the opportunity to toot his "bomb squad" horn just as you predicted. But my follow up prediction was unable to occur because we didn't even get one word from any of the first five evictees.

Well done young man!

09-26-14, 09:58 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Kudos to Kingfish"
Caleb's final question was painful to watch and to hear. Just as his part in the Dr. Will roundtable discussion was. Just as just about every diary room confession he ever had was. The guy gives high school graduates a bad name.

I wonder how his best seller novel is coming along. About like mine, I suspect.

Appreciate the diplomacy of the “Young Man”, though, that was nice.

Crabman

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •