The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Show of hands,"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kingfish 17467 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-23-14, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Show of hands,"
Who thinks Amber will need a Protective Order against Caleb after this season ends?

Me? Si.

He's not only self-deluded, he’s compulsively open about his delusions.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Show of hands, Estee 07-23-14 1
   RE: Show of hands, Colonel Zoiderg 07-24-14 3
       RE: Show of hands, Aruba 07-27-14 4
           RE: Show of hands, kingfish 07-27-14 5
               RE: Show of hands, Aruba 07-27-14 6
                   RE: Show of hands, kingfish 07-27-14 7
                       RE: Show of hands, Aruba 07-28-14 9
                       RE: Show of hands, Estee 07-28-14 10
                           RE: Show of hands, Colonel Zoiderg 07-28-14 11
                           RE: Show of hands, kingfish 07-28-14 12
 Stalker of the Season! suzzee 07-23-14 2
 Umm... #hashtagthis tribephyl 07-27-14 8
   RE: Umm... #hashtagthis kingfish 07-28-14 13
       RE: Umm... #hashtagthis suzzee 07-29-14 14
   HEY! suzzee 07-29-14 15
       RE: HEY! tribephyl 07-29-14 16
           RE: HEY! kingfish 07-31-14 17
 I ATE A PICKLE FOR YOU starshine 07-31-14 18
 Next protective order: Estee 08-01-14 19
 The male Danielle Murphy. Estee 08-03-14 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 56927 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-14, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Show of hands,"
On the plus side, he sees her as a human being and has no problems spending every last second of his cage time in her presence, which is pretty much the opposite of what I was expecting from his pre-hamster Internet presence. Maybe he did change his mind on a few issues during the last couple of years.

Or possibly he's just been Converted By Hot-To-Him. It can happen.

From racist stalker to ordinary stalker. Upgrade!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Colonel Zoiderg 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-24-14, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Show of hands,"
>On the plus side, he sees
>her as a human being
>and has no problems spending
>every last second of his
>cage time in her presence,
>which is pretty much the
>opposite of what I was
>expecting from his pre-hamster Internet
>presence. Maybe he did
>change his mind on a
>few issues during the last
>couple of years.

I wouldn't say that...how many racist men secretly lust after women of other races? Factor in the insanity that Big Brother creates from the boredom, being watched, and dealing with the game, and it's entirely possible for Caleb to trend into coo-coo-for-Cocoa-Puffs territory and still hang onto his previous racist beliefs.

Or maybe he just really hates Obama. Whatever.

Aruba 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-27-14, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Show of hands,"
I'm agreeing with the Colonel on this one.

Being a racist "pig" and being a horny "toad" are two entirely different animals.

Heck, prior to the American Civil War white slave owners fathered enough children with the black women to inhabit a small nation.

As for a Protective Order after the show?...I dunno. Currently they live over 2000 miles apart. It's not like having to get a court order against a stalker living locally who may "just so happen" to wander near your comfort zone.

If I were Amber my initial concern would be if Caleb is evicted pre-Jury and goes back home 5K richer--enough to spring for an engagement ring who is off-the-wall enough to pull a Mike Boogie Season 2 and propose on Finale Night.

07-27-14, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Show of hands,"
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-14 AT 12:39 PM (EST)

Once again I think that my sarcasm (or snark, if you prefer) fails to register, although admittedly, the thought that Amber may actually need a protective order post-BB is only partially sarcasm.

On my part, I fail to see the correlation between "Racist Pig" and "Horney toad", or how a comparison of the two is relevant.

And as to the reference of sexual predation of defenseless women during the Civil war in some way making it OK to assume that it is acceptable for anyone to force oneself on anyone else is really inappropriate.

On a serious note, unwelcome presumptuous advances are just that, unwelcome. Repeated unwelcome advances in the face of repeated denials are creepy, and persistent obtrusive sexual behavior is offensive and can be psychotic. Being 'horney' isn't a legitimate defense for what amounts to sexual bullying.

07-27-14, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Show of hands,"
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-14 AT 03:47 PM (EST)

Unfortunately you may have misunderstood my post. I apologize for not being more clear.

Being a racist pig is inappropriate and being a horny toad when millions are viewing that behavior on primetime TV is less than appropriate also.

I was merely elaborating on Colonel's reply to Estee questioning how someone with racist beliefs might be lusting over Amber. That's why I used the racist slave owners lusting over their black women as an example. Their "sexual predation" of these defenseless black women didn't change their racist attitudes anymore than I feel Caleb gawking over Amber will probably change his.

The relevance of racist pig and horny toad is I see Caleb as being BOTH in my opinion. That's where the "correlation" begins and ends in my post.

Hope this clarifies things a bit.

07-27-14, 04:17 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Show of hands,"
I do that a lot. Thanks for the explanation, although I'm still a little in the dark in regard to Caleb's racist beliefs.

I don't watch after dark or visit the various BB websites, so maybe that's where I've missed that news. In fact, based on what I've seen so far, I've been privately relieved that this season so far there've been no overt racial remarks or bullying, unlike last season.

07-28-14, 06:02 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Show of hands,"
The same technology that has been a source of embarrassment and backpedaling for several professional athletes, entertainers, or anyone in the public eye has reared its ugly head with Caleb as well.

Prior to entering the BB House personal "tweets" and other documented proof of racist remarks made by Caleb have been publicized. He has not been shy expressing his distain for President Obama. Whereas I have no issue with another American voicing their political opinions and/or disagreements, the choice words he used to refer to our President further fed his bigotry.

I also do not watch After Dark or venture into other BB (spoiler) Websites, so I have not specifically heard any such remarks from Caleb while in the House...but that's not to say he hasn't.

07-28-14, 06:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Show of hands,"
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-14 AT 07:00 AM (EST)

When in doubt, post a link to the evidence.

https://twitter.com/mcoop/status/480415125149876224/photo/1

And for the record, a little weariness may have crept in above, if only from the dark been-there-receiving-end-of-that aspect. I'm well aware of the 'I will prove my domination over the inferior races by having sex with them', thankee. But at the same time, you do occasionally -- very rarely -- well, it's been known to happen once or twice -- get people whose racism is largely a matter of having been raised in that environment, who have never met any of the people they hate. And when first contact occurs, they begin to change their mind.

It would be nice to place Caleb in that category. It would also be nice if this show went off the air. Where do you think the better odds lie?

But the thing is... it's happened before. And it's happened on this show.

Kent and Bunky.

Colonel Zoiderg 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-28-14, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Show of hands,"
>But at the same time,
>you do occasionally -- very
>rarely -- well, it's been
>known to happen once or
>twice -- get people whose
>racism is largely a matter
>of having been raised in
>that environment, who have never
>met any of the people
>they hate. And when
>first contact occurs, they begin
>to change their mind.

Kent and Bunky do, in fact, come to mind, as does the revelation of every politician, testosterone-fueled sports guy, and curmudgeonly grandfather upon revelation of having a gay son or grandson. My own home state has a prime example in our junior senator - Rob Portman was once an outspoken opponent of marriage equality until his son revealed he was gay. He has since changed his tune.

I don't know what fueled Caleb's tweet. Is that what he really believes or was he just using inflammatory language to catch people's attention? Has he opened his eyes to the world a bit more? After all, who was the first friend he made in the house? The black guy. And his crush? Amber, who is...hard to place ethnically even if you're trying. Which I'm not. Because I don't give a damn.

A bit of full disclosure here - when I was a child, I thought like that because I didn't know different. My mother's side of the family was pretty strongly racist, and I learned nothing that swayed my views other than that the few black kids I knew were either mean to me or just weird. Of course, looking back, that described everyone.

Then when I was 13 or so, I discovered girls - and I wasn't entirely comfortable with it. I'm straight, of course, but the girls I was noticing far more than the others tended to be black. So it was at that point I had to start re-thinking everything I was raised with. Eventually I decided that it was all a load of crap and I could be friends with - and be attracted to - whomever I damn well pleased.

I did that bit of growing up as a teenager. Maybe Caleb will do it as an adult.

07-28-14, 10:15 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Show of hands,"
Enlightening. Thanks. No bet.

But whatever, I just want to see the guy gone. I don't think an Instagram or a Tweet criticizing Obama with an over-enthusiastic description necessarily reveals a basic racist nature, but it does show that he isn’t deterred from going there either. Maybe he's just a dumb kid (no argument there, right?) using language from his social environment, as Z mentioned.

Caleb’s biggest problem in my eyes is tendency to rationalize Amber’s rejections to somehow not be rejections and trying to coerce her into situations that make her uncomfortable; in fact he seems to believe that the more she denies it the more she actually likes him. And somehow he's turned a single unsolicited sort of self-sacrifice into being something that put her in his debt. Denying reality can be a lead in to psychotic behavior. Like stalking.

suzzee 5461 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-14, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Stalker of the Season!"
I get creeped out just watching him lurking around the BB house. I can't imagine him out in the open, with camo, in the bushes. She's going to have her hands full with that psycho.

On the other hand, since God put her in the house for Caleb she just should go with it. It was God for pity sake! And we all thought it was Grodner.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

tribephyl 10791 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-14, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Umm... #hashtagthis"

#WeToldYouHeWasDangerous

07-28-14, 04:57 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Umm... #hashtagthis"
Amber, not pretending.

Caleb, pretending. Maybe.

07-29-14, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Umm... #hashtagthis"
Oh I hope someone is recording this week for him, A$$ Mode Cowpie.

07-29-14, 05:46 PM (EST)
15. "HEY!"
There you are Tribe honey! I thought you finally reached your limit of BB and ran screaming into the night.

tribephyl 10791 desperate attention whore postings

07-29-14, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: HEY!"
Worse than that, I may die of boredom.
This season is about as exciting to me as the writing-strike version.
Thanks for pushing things forward in my absence-ism.

07-31-14, 02:42 PM (EST)
17. "RE: HEY!"
You're right about that. The boring bit that is.

The DR has been working overtime to generate some drama, any drama, in what has turned out to be all (but one) unanimous votes.

Not much will change with the predictability of Amber's vote. Maybe this time there will be one dissenting vote. And maybe next week we can watch Caleb become unglued. One can always hope.

They need a change (OK, I’ll say it - twist) that would mix things up a bit. Maybe unpredictably reducing the intervals between the noms and the eviction, skipping the BOB and the POV in some weeks so that there is no or less opportunity for plotting and discussion. Or adding to the number of houseguests and holding more frequent double elims on a changing schedule. Two weeks of nothing but unrequited anticipation, then three consecutive daily double eliminations?

starshine 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-31-14, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail starshine Click to send private message to starshine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "I ATE A PICKLE FOR YOU"
Is it just me or is this a line that has never a) been used before or b) worked

08-01-14, 07:50 PM (EST)
19. "Next protective order:"
Every Muslim in America, against Caleb.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s2r9an

But... well, some could definitely make the PTSD argument here. Except that it's not his first anti-Islam moment. Still... the timing...

*sigh* Still a stalker idiot.

I'm also surprised Texas has a surviving local population. We may need to credit open carry.

08-03-14, 02:17 PM (EST)
20. "The male Danielle Murphy."
Quoting from Jillian02 at FHags:

"Some of my fave lies -The Indianapolis Colts were looking at him to play before he entered the house. -Can drink 30 Bud Lights w/o getting drunk. -Posed for Sports Ilustrated. -almost a finalist on The Voice. -his father had a construction company that would build 30 houses in a day and the employees made 50K a hour. -he's a professional dog groomer."

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •