The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nominate something like GinaMarie!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-05-13, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nominate something like GinaMarie!"
Insanity optional.

...actually, insanity mandatory. Vocabulary optional.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nominate something like GinaMar... kingfish 08-05-13 1
   I Nominate Kingfish michel 08-05-13 2
       RE: I Nominate Kingfish suzzee 08-23-13 6
 RE: Nominate something like GinaMar... kingfish 08-06-13 3
   RE: Nominate something like GinaMar... suzzee 08-23-13 7
 RE: Nominate something like GinaMar... kingfish 08-09-13 4
   Dang thing run wild... IceCat 08-09-13 5
       Bam Ba Lam suzzee 08-23-13 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-13, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nominate something like GinaMarie!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-05-13 AT 02:18 PM (EST)

Later I'll come up with a GM Nom. speech, but for now here are some of the things one should do to emulate GM generally;

- Make sure you are able to nod knowingly when in deep intellectual discussion with someone to hide the fact that you don't have the slightest scent of a clue as to what the heck they are getting at. Throw in a lot of “uh huhs” and “I knows” whenever the other person pauses. Surely this will show them that you are as deep as they are.

- Make sure you do over the top in-your-face celebrations like a 15 YO whenever your side gets a break. No one would take offense, right?

- Make sure that you declare that you have all the power in this game when you win HoH, letting slip from your thinking that HoH has less power in this game than ever before (with the MVP twist this year) and that your power only lasts one week, after which the hunter becomes the prey. Again, no one is going to take offense, and being one of the blonde pretty ones, you can talk yourself out of trouble.

- Make sure you voice is the loudest when arguing with anyone. After all, the loudest voice usually wins the debate on Staten Island, why should it be any different in here?

- Make sure the love of your life knows of your existence. It helps. But it’s not mandatory, however, because if you say he loves you often enough, it will be true no matter what he happens to think. No power on earth or restraining order can keep him from you.

- Make sure you align with the most self-deluded narcissistic racist in the house, because she is another blonde, and being with her means that you can say whatever you like and that will make it OK.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-13, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "I Nominate Kingfish"
I nominate Kingfish to be sent INTO the BB house. Mr Fish you are a determinated competator and you would be a farce to be wreck on with in the game. I'm not sure that I can trust you to go after GinaMarie and Aaryn but I know that you would create a lot of drama around them and drive them even crazier than they are now. So I will give you a chance to play for devito and maybe you can stop that mad penguin from killing all your commongener. I know you will be coming after me so I have to defend myself even if I wasn't going to nominate you until Estee gave me the plan to nominate you because you wanted to nominate me if I didn't do it first. So, there you go...

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-23-13, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I Nominate Kingfish"
>snort< just found this.

I should be watched....closely.

08-06-13, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nominate something like GinaMarie!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-13 AT 04:00 PM (EST)

As head of dis househuld, er, huseheld, horsehead, er, whateveh, it is my duty to monimate, er antimonate, er, eronimate, anyway I gots to put twos of youse up for a'viction.

So I will pull a key and dat person, theyse will be safe. Youse unnerstand dese insurections, youse guys?

Michel, youse a smaat guy and my best friend in the house, howeveah, because you are a lousy rat flipperflopper I really wanted to monimate youse. But I din't, because I got bigger rats to kill, and maybe we can backdoor you because you are a rat. I hope you win Veto and can take youse self off the block, because you are my best friend in the house. I hope you die, and if you do, I will tell the world what a great guy you were.

Aryan, you are also my best friend in the house, and as a fellow blonde, I hope you die too because I think that your root line looks better than mine, and I think you stole my dye. And what's with that puffy hair do anyway, even the crack whores on Staten Island don't dress that trashy. But I love you and I nominated you because you are also a rat.

Spencer, I love you to death and want you to have my and Nick's baby, but I gots to put you on the block. Why? Because you're a rat, that’s why. Nothing personal, it's just game play, you dirty sneaking foul breathed rat, you. And the train is nevah on time, and since you run the trains, that's your fault. But I really hope you win Veto, because you are my best friend in the house.

Estee, you are probably wondering why I monomated you for dis 'visction. It's because we have been best friends in the house, and I hate you for that, you dirty rat you. Also because you are a pigeon loving rat that doesn't deserve to share the same air with us blondes. But because we are bestees, I hope you win veto and can help me backdoor my best friend in the house, Michel.

What? I monitated too many of youse guys? You want a New Yawk ass whooping? You want some of dis? What'cha gonna do? What'cha gonna do? You gonna do sompin about it? What'cha gonna do?

This eronomation ceremony is over. Best of luck to you rats, I hope you die. Nothing personal.

08-23-13, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Nominate something like GinaMarie!"
BWAHAHA!!

I like dat better den a charp stik in da eyez.

08-09-13, 08:38 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Nominate something like GinaMarie!"
I think Soozin had a child.

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-13, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Dang thing run wild..."

08-23-13, 11:23 AM (EST)
8. "Bam Ba Lam"

Oh Black Betty.

Shoot, am I racist now?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •