The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Danielle"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bigtime1957 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-15-12, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bigtime1957 Click to send private message to bigtime1957 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Danielle"
A puppet controlled by the Puppet Master, She should not win a thing, She is only there because of Dan, She is a horrible player, And I hope we never have to see her again, Ian should win it all. and if not him dan, She deserves nothing but a one way ticket back home, Oh and she said Ian is a little #####, What does that make her?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 agreed tribephyl 09-15-12 1
  Danielle Only Chance CSHS79 09-15-12 2
   RE: Danielle Only Chance bigtime1957 09-15-12 3
       RE: Danielle Only Chance kingfish 09-16-12 4
           RE: Danielle Only Chance bigtime1957 09-16-12 5
               RE: Danielle Only Chance Snidget 09-16-12 6
                   RE: Danielle Only Chance kingfish 09-16-12 7
                       RE: Danielle Only Chance Snidget 09-16-12 8
                   RE: Danielle Only Chance finallytyping 09-17-12 9
                       RE: Danielle Only Chance finallytyping 09-17-12 17
               RE: Danielle Only Chance michel 09-17-12 10
                   RE: Danielle Only Chance newsomewayne 09-17-12 11
                       RE: Danielle Only Chance Estee 09-17-12 12
                       RE: Danielle Only Chance michel 09-17-12 13
                   RE: Danielle Only Chance bigtime1957 09-17-12 14
                       RE: Danielle Only Chance Snidget 09-17-12 15
                       RE: Danielle Only Chance michel 09-17-12 16
 RE: Danielle samboohoo 09-21-12 18
   RE: Danielle Snidget 09-21-12 19
   RE: Danielle michel 09-22-12 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-12, 02:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "agreed"
and i believe that makes her a losing #####.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-15-12, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. " Danielle Only Chance"
Can we all agree Danielle's only chance at making F2 is if she wins the next HOH. As much as Dan is telling her he wants her to win, I know he'll flip the script on her in the end. After all, if he truly wanted one of his players to win he wouldn't have hit the reset button. Granted all it took is one coach to hit reset and Janelle and Brittanny hit it as well. Wonder how different the game would be if none of the coaches hit the button? Do you think Janelle & Brittany are kicking themselves over it?
But back to the game as it is now. If only Danielle hadn't been dumb enough to listen to Dan and didn't use the veto so Shane would still be there. After all, in the end she may have lost the game to Shane,but that remained to be seen. As it stands now, she'll probably loose if she's in the F2 with Dan. With Ian, it's a possible 50/50 shot.

09-15-12, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bigtime1957 Click to send private message to bigtime1957 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Danielle Only Chance"
How could anyone say she is 50/50 with anyone, She thinks she is a And anyone saying what she did the other night shows she deserves nothing, A filthy mouth saying what she did about Ian the other night. This girl is a sad representation to women, She deserves NOTHING!!!!!!!

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-12, 08:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Danielle Only Chance"
I'm not sure you understand how this game is played.

09-16-12, 02:55 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Danielle Only Chance"
What if you are a puppet and whine and cry all the time, Is how to win, I think not, This girl has NO game what so ever, She has made NO decision she has followed anything Dan has wanted the whole game, I am surprised she can survive in the world without someone making all her decisions for her, It is PITIFUL to see such worthlessness in this game, she has NO game, and after that FILTHY mouth of hers shows she deserves nothing, Then to threaten IAN is just a bit to much for this BYTCH!!! To say what she did about IAN and where in the world does this girls mind come from, It made her look like a PIG!!! and she does have a fat #####!!! and thighs also, And all those zits Maybe she should worry about her looks before talking about IAN the way she did, She pretends to be religious, Well what I have seen there is NO heaven in this Devil's future. I'm sorry but for you or anyone else that thinks this girl is great or good maybe you need to step back and look at yourself, Because this GORL is a worthless piece of SHYT!!!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-12, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Danielle Only Chance"
So if she was pretty enough she can talk about anyone anyway she wants? Or her mouth means she deserves people bypassing the dirty word filter to attack her?

OR did I miss the sarcasm/irony/satire font in your post?

With a bitter jury worthless tends to stand a pretty good chance of winning. That is always the issue when picking a worthless player to carry to the end. Will the jury be bitter enough to hand the game to the carried one just to pay you back for voting them out.

I don't know how much they hate Danielle for being carried. Sometimes the worthless is also so vile no one will vote for them, but it is always a question of are they vile enough to make a bitter juror unable to vote for them.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-12, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Danielle Only Chance"
Yeah.

And my point is that there are no provisions in this game for who "deserves" it. That doesn't matter at all.

The jury decides the winner. No rules exist for how they are to chose between the final two.

09-16-12, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Danielle Only Chance"
Yep, and I really wonder how many of the people who believe jurors should reward good game play or punish people for various assorted character flaws would really vote for the "deserving" one if they were ever given the chance.

If one is bitter and angry about what people on reality TV do to each other, would one be all rational and objective if they were the one back-stabbed out of the money.

I know we all like to think we would reward good game play and be all impressed with whoever engineered our ouster/made the big moves (when our ego will even allow for us being voted out at all), but I dunno if in the moment of the game with all the heightened emotions and stuff that is done to people to create drama and good story lines that I'd be a "good juror" who didn't vote my bitterness.

And that is before you get into which is more important, the social game, the winning competitions thing or making the big moves. I mean I do think that on some level if you made it to the end you deserve to be there, even if all you did was be such an obnoxious goat that you got dragged there kicking and screaming the whole way because everyone was clear they wanted you next to them. After all 1/2 the game is getting to the final 2 by any means necessary and that is more than anyone on the jury managed to accomplish.

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-17-12, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Danielle Only Chance"
Could you please fill me in on what Danielle said about Ian? I seem to have missed that episode... thanks!

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-17-12, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Danielle Only Chance"
Invisible.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-12, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Danielle Only Chance"
The show's original format pretty much assured that Dan would be able to influence Danielle a lot. Losing her two team mates in week 1 forced Danielle to lay low, make herself likable to the other players and follow her alliance. She managed to do so and get all the way to the end so that is enough to make a good case to the jury.

If that wasn't enough, she won a couple of HoHs and the most important veto of the season and she was the catalyst in getting Shane, Britney and Dan together in the winning alliance. No one can say did nothing.

What do her looks have anything to do with how she should be judged? I have no idea what she said about/to Ian so I'm not going to discuss it but the rest of your post misses the mark.

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-12, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Danielle Only Chance"
... so that is enough to make a good case to the jury...

What you say about her accomplishments are true enough. But not enough to win. And the reason I say that is because she would have to be able to make that case before the jury. I believe she is incapable of doing that. Either she doesn't have the awareness to see what she's done, or she's too involved and under Dan's mist to have the right perspective to see what she's done. Either way, she won't be able to articulate to the jury why she should deserve the money more than Dan other than to say she is there and the jury is not.

Tebow Time is over. We prefer to win games in the 1st quarter.
Trade managed by GM Agman, 2012

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-12, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Danielle Only Chance"
To be fair, spontaneous lying is her central skill.

Her current problem is that she still seems to view Dan as her coach, to the point where any answers she gives the jury are likely his -- and that takes out her main talent.

09-17-12, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Danielle Only Chance"
We'll see. I know she has trouble with reality but she has given us some self-aware confessionals and her challenge wins came from a good memory of events.

09-17-12, 06:43 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Danielle Only Chance"
She told Dan that speaking about IAN, That little ##### ##### doesn't deserve to be here. This girl has less to claim as fame then any one, she has been a puppet for the whole game, ever move even the ones you speak, were not hers they were Dans, she has done nothing, and even when she won those two HOH's Dan dictated to her what she needs to do and she did it, She has NO game, Dan is her game, and her looks has a lot to do with it, seems she has talked about several of the players looks on camera but in your eyes that is OK bt when we say something about her well you back her, get a brain look at the facts, Tis girl has no game, she is clueless and if she is clueless that shows her mentality not winning an HOH, Hell I am 54 and I could win this game, all you do is find an air head girl. and use her as a pawn to weave ones way to the end, Great game Dan, use them sir head girls, Tat is what they deserve for being brainless, and all this religion in this game, Please, I am sick og it, it is a game, Not a church revival.

09-17-12, 07:33 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Danielle Only Chance"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-12 AT 08:01 PM (EST)

I thought people were point out that if you are going to complain about how much a person rags on other people's looks and such, maybe having a big part of your complaining being about her looks has a certain degree of oh I dunno....irony, or hypocrisy?

Whichever suits your ego better.

Now how much is Danielle actually hating on Ian because of her own hatred and how much is Dan convincing her she needs to be in a fight with Ian I dunno.

I'm assuming he is keeping them fighting so they don't sit down and compare notes about Dan's promises.

Sure she does what she is told, but that is getting her dragged to the end. I'd like it better if she seemed aware of it rather than her seeming to think she dragged Dan, but she was cast to be the delusional one, so expecting her not to be delusional seems impractical.

I know you don't like that method of getting to the end, but it is one that works.

ETA: Still haven't found a non-bleeped version of what Danielle said but found some other nasty things Shane said about Ian that would definitely be bleeped words here (about who Ian may want to date).

Anyway, there are just so many things to rag on Danielle about that aren't cheap shots about zits or cellulite.

09-17-12, 08:57 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Danielle Only Chance"
I am not backing Danielle, just saying that you have it wrong. Maybe your hatred is clouding your judgment but Dan wouldn't have been able to be part of the quack pack if it wasn't for Danielle: Britney distrusted him and Shane was gunning for him. They both trusted Danielle however and that was the basis of the alliance. That alone says she deserves to be in the end game.

Sure Dan dictated her moves when she was HoH but she won those challenges herself and the one where you had to connect players to different facts wasn't easy.

Now, if she said that Ian doesn't deserve to be there because of his sexual orientation that makes her an ignorant individual but I won't drop to her level and say she doesn't deserve to be there because of it. I'd much rather see the jury tell her that Ian deserves it more than her.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-12, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Danielle"
Not sure if anyone will see this at this point, but did Janelle call Dani out on lying during her segment at the Finale? I thought Janelle said something about all of Danielle's lies.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

09-21-12, 09:17 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Danielle"
I believe she did.

Most of that never made the show, but the feedsters kept a list of how many siblings, diseases, boyfriends, etc she told various assorted stories about. I kinda had the feeling she's one who does the "too bad, so sad that happened to you, but listen what happened to me that was 10 times worse" kind of attention-seekers.

09-22-12, 11:56 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Danielle"
She certainly did.

Chen turned first to Janelle when the losers came on stage and asked what surprised her most about watching the season.

Janelle's answer went something like: "Besides all of Danielle's lies, it was seeing how great Dan played..."

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •