The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Willie Hantz preseason speculative bashing."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-06-12, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Willie Hantz preseason speculative bashing."
"Preemptive strike."

For those who believe in hitting first based on the possibility of genetic guilt. And when was the last time Grodner cast for personality surprise?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Is the rumor true that Willie is th... buffybaset 07-06-12 1
   RE: Is the rumor true that Willie i... Belle Book 07-06-12 2
       RE: Is the rumor true that Willie i... Round Robin 07-07-12 3
 RE: Willie Hantz preseason speculat... rasslinmomma 07-07-12 4
   RE: Willie Hantz preseason speculat... Belle Book 07-07-12 5
 RE: Willie Hantz preseason speculat... Outfrontgirl 07-13-12 6
   RE: Willie Hantz preseason speculat... Estee 07-13-12 8
       RE: Willie Hantz preseason speculat... Outfrontgirl 07-14-12 9
           RE: Willie Hantz preseason speculat... Estee 07-14-12 10
               RE: Willie Hantz preseason speculat... Outfrontgirl 07-14-12 11
 Not exactly spoiler material. Estee 07-13-12 7
 RE: Willie Hantz preseason speculat... Outfrontgirl 07-14-12 12
   RE: Willie Hantz preseason speculat... kingfish 07-15-12 13
       RE: Willie Hantz preseason speculat... Outfrontgirl 07-16-12 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

buffybaset 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-06-12, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buffybaset Click to send private message to buffybaset Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Is the rumor true that Willie is the brother of Previous BB Guesthouse from HELL, Russ?"
Is the rumor true that Willie is the brother of Previous BB Guesthouse from HELL, Russ?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-06-12, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is the rumor true that Willie is the brother of Previous BB Guesthouse from HELL, Russ?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-06-12 AT 07:29 PM (EST)

Willie's the brother of the Survivor Contestant from HELL, Russell Hantz aka the Troll, Buffybaset.

Well, at least I can see the smart players (by BB standards, that is,) bringing Willie with them to the finale. Who would ever vote for him to win? Heck, if I was on the show (and I'm not), I'd probably try and keep Willie around till the finale, since he'd make a good goat.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-07-12, 04:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is the rumor true that Willie is the brother of Previous BB Guesthouse from HELL, Russ?"
That would depend on whether or not they can stand the SOB and how much of an A hole he is. Hamsters sometimes don't keep people around as goats if they are obnoxious enough, and sometimes the REALLY obnoxious ones win, as Rachel and Evil D1ck did.

rasslinmomma 938 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-07-12, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rasslinmomma Click to send private message to rasslinmomma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Willie Hantz preseason speculative bashing."
So tired of the Hantz men, they're all cut from the same cloth. Couldn't they have at least casted one of the Hantz wimmens, just so we could see what kind of female could possibly be attracted to this mold of man?

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-07-12, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Willie Hantz preseason speculative bashing."
It's possible that the Hantz women aren't all wives of the Hantz men. Some might be sisters, and then we can see if the women born into the Hantz family are any different from the men.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-12, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Willie Hantz preseason speculative bashing."
I wasn't aware he had been cast until I watched the first episode. Haven't been following.

As they flashed the faces briefly before the intro's, that Hantz gene sure jumped out at me. I could not believe it ... but that was indeed a Hantz face, yet new.

They really can't expect to hide their family, and then he said he was a tankerman? I see the new incarnation of Cochran was all superfan on him.

So Mike Boogie was briefly engaged to Krista (BB2 housemate known to us as Krusta), whom Russell allegedly assaulted in a bar (Boo's?) in Louisiana. Methinks Boogie knows more about Hantzes than he lets on, given the casting flow over the years between his bar and the kinship pool from Boo's home town, and Boogie's near marriage into said social pool.

07-13-12, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Willie Hantz preseason speculative bashing."
Methinks yourthinks is right, but that's a hornet vs. wasp situation for me. (Someone's going to get stung and you don't care.) But he can't blackmail Willie with 'I'll tell them who you really are' when Ian's already guessed and will no doubt be happy to spread it around. Even the most casual reality viewer might figure this one out: that Hantz physiognomy is turning out to be pretty distinctive stuff. So Malin has to go to his backup plan.

Psst. Will. Give him the backup plan.

...okay, he's in trouble.

07-14-12, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Willie Hantz preseason speculative bashing."
Yeah, I wasn't thinking of blackmail so much as yet another case of the two have already met IRL or close enough. Boogie didn't pick him though. If anything he had an edge on assessing the batch as protogee material.

>>> that Hantz physiognomy is turning out to be pretty distinctive stuff.
Well, yeah, if you're part Troll it's going to stand out when you're in the company of regular humans. Even though I use that last term generously to apply it to BB houseguests.

07-14-12, 07:35 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Willie Hantz preseason speculative bashing."
So. Physiognomey, then?

There was a rumor going around that Malin got a look at the casting sheet before the game started, which would have given him a pretty major edge -- but gee, why would Grodner ever tilt the game field by playing favorites?

(Insert bitter laugh here.)

07-14-12, 08:31 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Willie Hantz preseason speculative bashing."
<Inserted with echo feature>

07-13-12, 08:36 PM (EST)
7. "Not exactly spoiler material."
Dark Thought Of The Day: on the feeds, Willie has claimed (and place your bets on the veracity) that he's on the verge of becoming a grandfather -- at 32. His first child was born when he was fifteen, she's seventeen now, and her due date is Are You Watching The Clock Yet?

And my first thought was that the clan told her to get pregnant so they could establish a beachhead on Teen Mom.

07-14-12, 08:38 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Willie Hantz preseason speculative bashing."
Willie. What is in a name.

Wil lie ...

Slang term for ... ##### (that word the censor doesn't like)

Bill might have been a better way to go.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-12, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Willie Hantz preseason speculative bashing."
LAST EDITED ON 07-15-12 AT 08:48 PM (EST)

They (both the brother and the nephew) say that they want to disassociate themselves from the Russell legacy and image, yet they all shave their heads and go for the same bullet headed look.

Great disguise, guys.

I'm guessing lice is endemic with that family.

07-16-12, 06:23 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Willie Hantz preseason speculative bashing."
Could be kingfish, or perhaps they love the "Breaking Bad" look. Now that Walt has hair in the future, could we see a new look? Mike? Jessie? Hank? Jessie has a choice ...

Way to go Willie, make an alliance with a strong competitor and break it right away. Was it a strategy? If so, it worked as Boogie didn't protect Frank, thinking he was safe. Nah, not a strategy.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •