The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sounds more irritating than the Zingbot's voice."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-25-11, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sounds more irritating than the Zingbot's voice."
Let's see...

Not yet another repetition of 'But first'.

Not Rachel in confessional.

Not Danielle on one of her 'Only I am allowed to be the least bit cruel to anyone and no one is permitted to retaliate' entitlement jags.

Not Kalia saying anything at all. (This one was just barely.)

How about the sound of viewers switching channels because it was less painful to come back and see who won Veto five minutes later? Does that count if you're a CBS executive?

Go ahead, Endemol. Keep making the season worse. And pray your host never gets divorced.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sounds more irritating than the... kingfish 08-25-11 1
   RE: Sounds more irritating than the... cahaya 08-25-11 2
       RE: Sounds more irritating than the... Belle Book 08-26-11 15
 RE: Sounds more irritating than the... jbug 08-25-11 3
   RE: Sounds more irritating than the... Estee 08-25-11 4
       RE: Sounds more irritating than the... cahaya 08-25-11 6
           RE: Sounds more irritating than the... michel 08-26-11 13
       RE: Sounds more irritating than the... samboohoo 08-26-11 10
           RE: Sounds more irritating than the... michel 08-26-11 14
 RE: Sounds more irritating than the... finallytyping 08-25-11 5
 RE: Sounds more irritating than the... mrc 08-25-11 7
   RE: Sounds more irritating than the... Estee 08-25-11 8
 RE: Sounds more irritating than the... Round Robin 08-26-11 9
 RE: Sounds more irritating than the... samboohoo 08-26-11 11
   RE: Sounds more irritating than the... mrc 08-26-11 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-11, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sounds more irritating than the Zingbot's voice."
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-11 AT 10:57 AM (EST)

Fortunately for me Zingbot's vocal frequency was just outside my range of hearing. He/she was just a buzzing sound.

I shall survive, and hoist a round in fond memory of Darwin.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-11, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sounds more irritating than the Zingbot's voice."
(Singing): Figaro! Figaro! Figaro!

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-26-11, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Sounds more irritating than the Zingbot's voice."
That's pretty annoying! Although it's also funny.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-11, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sounds more irritating than the Zingbot's voice."
I couldn't understand a thing he/she/it was saying.
I miss Vince; he would have interpreted for me.

08-25-11, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sounds more irritating than the Zingbot's voice."
I missed about a third of it: the words were so high-pitched that some of them just stayed at screech level without letting letters emerge.

Some of what I did catch:

Jordan: Jeff hasn't asked you to marry him because he knows how bad you are at answering questions. (Jordan's DR response: "Wait, what?")

Rachel: Every other word out of your mouth is the F word -- fiancee'.

Shelly: Do you know what they call someone who's that into hunting, fishing, and smoking? A dude.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-11, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sounds more irritating than the Zingbot's voice."
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-11 AT 12:46 PM (EST)

Here's a BuddyTV link to most of them.

I'm deaf in the high frequency ranges, relying on lipreading to pick up sounds like 's', 'f' 'th', 'ch', 'sh', etc., so I had almost no clue what Zingbot was saying.

The Zingbot's Ssecond-Best Zing: "Hey Jordan, the only reason Jeff hasn't proposed yet is because he knows you're terrible at answering questions."

The Meanest Zingbot Zing: "Daniele, do you own a car? Or do you still prefer to just rid your daddy's coattails?"

The Zingbot's Worst Zing: "Kalia, you write a sex blog, but you seem to be an expert on the things done after sex. Like sleeping."

The Zingbot's Second-Worst Zing "Adam, good call shaving your beard. I don't think your girlfriend realized she was dating Uncle Fester."

The Zingbot's Lamest Zing: "Shelly, what do you call someone who likes to smoke, hunt and fish? A dude."

The Zingbot's Second-Lamest Zing "Rachel, every other word out of your mouth is the 'F' word. Fiancee, fiancee."

The Zingbot's Most Dated Zing: "1995 called. They want their soul patch back." (To Jeff, which isn't cool since I also have a soul patch and love it.)

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-11, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Sounds more irritating than the Zingbot's voice."
Thanks for the link.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-11, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sounds more irritating than the Zingbot's voice."
Dani: Do you own a car yet? Or are you still riding around on your dad's coattails?

Porsche: It was something about a car I thought and a reference to her "trunk."

Adam: Something about shaving and looking like Uncle Fester.

Kalia: You write a sex blog, but you seem to be more of an expert at the after-sex activity, sleeping.

I can't remember Jeff's.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-11, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Sounds more irritating than the Zingbot's voice."
The one for Porsche was; Porsche, shouldn't you be named after a car that has a roomier trunk?! LOL!

finallytyping 400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-25-11, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail finallytyping Click to send private message to finallytyping Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sounds more irritating than the Zingbot's voice."
I muted the TV and just read the text.

Did Rachel say "Do me!" at the beginning? What, did she leave her personal zingbot at home? Or did he get evicted?

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-11, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sounds more irritating than the Zingbot's voice."
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who had trouble hearing Zingy. The ones I heard were funny.

Do you think Jessie is still the Zingbot? Probably not; otherwise, he would have contractually required showing his face and posing.

A Slice of Manga

08-25-11, 02:05 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Sounds more irritating than the Zingbot's voice."
The limbs were much too slim.

I admit to having waited for some sort of reveal, but not by much: I kept flipping over to the disaster-in-progress that is Famous Food. If they ever lifted the headpiece, I missed it.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-26-11, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Sounds more irritating than the Zingbot's voice."
I don't think Endemol has jack $h!t to worry about regarding Chenbot getting divorced. She'd never file for one because she'd lose too many hosting gigs on SeeBS.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-11, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sounds more irritating than the Zingbot's voice."
Dani's "Shocker" comment. Enough already.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-11, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Sounds more irritating than the Zingbot's voice."
Yep. It makes me feel awk-WARD!

A Slice of Manga

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •