The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rachel's in the bushes and we can't get her out. "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-21-11, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rachel's in the bushes and we can't get her out. "
'I don't want Jordan to win Veto! I just want her on slop for two weeks! Why won't she go on slop for me? Brendon would have! She tried to go on slop until Jeff -- no, that didn't happen. It's all Jordan's selfish fault! Why won't she be my slop buddy? See, I'll go on slop and wait for her to change her mind! I'll just sit here in the greenery until she's ready... why isn't she coming in to slop out with me? Why doesn't anyone love me?'

'This is Cassi's fault!'

I went right past mortified and nearly wound up at rigor.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rachel's in the bushes and we c... vince3 07-21-11 1
 RE: Rachel's in the bushes and we c... cahaya 07-21-11 2
 RE: Rachel's in the bushes and we c... Belle Book 07-21-11 3
 RE: Rachel's in the bushes and we c... cahaya 07-21-11 4
   RE: Rachel's in the bushes and we c... annielynne42 07-22-11 5
       RE: Rachel's in the bushes and we c... Round Robin 07-22-11 6
           RE: Rachel's in the bushes and we c... Belle Book 07-22-11 8
               RE: Rachel's in the bushes and we c... cahaya 07-22-11 9
                   RE: Rachel's in the bushes and we c... axbridge 07-31-11 10
 RE: Rachel's in the bushes and we c... jbug 07-22-11 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-11, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rachel's in the bushes and we can't get her out. "
That was definitely not pretty last night... Also, easy way around the team tanking: Have them fend for themselves...
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-11, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rachel's in the bushes and we can't get her out. "
A head in the bush is worth two in the sand.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-21-11, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rachel's in the bushes and we can't get her out. "
LAST EDITED ON 07-21-11 AT 08:46 PM (EST)

Rachel. Is. An. Idiot!

07-21-11, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rachel's in the bushes and we can't get her out. "
Anyone notice that she was the only one really smiling as they saw Cassi out of the house? A smug, evil, "gotcha, beyotch!" kind of grin? And then the ultimate slam by calling Cassi the "worst player ever" in the contestants' Diary Room last words to Cassi?

Pile up karma, keep piling up. Let her go higher and higher, her ego ballooning bigger and bigger as she rises into the stratosphere, until her fall becomes so far and so hard she becomes a grease spot on the ground.

annielynne42 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-22-11, 00:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annielynne42 Click to send private message to annielynne42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rachel's in the bushes and we can't get her out. "
OMG! I would love to biotch slap that biotch, Rachel. She & that whimp boyfriend of hers need to leave & leave NOW! She is so damn fugley & EVIL!!!!

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-22-11, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rachel's in the bushes and we can't get her out. "
She ain't either ugly or evil. She's just a selfish, immature, pain in the @ss b1tch. If she and Brendon ever marry each other, he'll divorce her if he doesn't murder her first. That's assuming, of course, that she doesn't do one or the other to him first.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-22-11, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rachel's in the bushes and we can't get her out. "
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-11 AT 04:58 PM (EST)

Well, I think Rachel is ugly -- at least inside. On the outside, she's not bad-looking, but on the inside -- a totally different story! Other than that, I agree with you -- she's a selfish, immature pain in the neck! I don't see any marriage with Brendon lasting long -- if they even get to the altar. In fact, I despise Rachel with every ounce of my being -- and don't like Brendon much more!

07-22-11, 06:16 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Rachel's in the bushes and we can't get her out. "
I'm just your average Joe (ok, maybe a little older than your average Joe) and she hits the Attracto-meter somewhere about 3 on a scale of 10. Her glossed lips, fake eyelashes and obvious face treatments gives her face an artificial look that is confirmed by the artificiality of her laugh. Topside, not too bad, I suppose, but I question the bonafides of those balloons and I really would not want to imagine what they will be like in 10 years without some work in the body shop. Her under ratio to topside sized derriere doesn't score that high marks either, with the impending cellulite just waiting to appear below the bikini butt line. Frontside, the curved flab leading up from the upper thighs seems to lead straight into a round, soft, though flat tummy. Combined with all of these artificially induced shortcomings (I prefer them natural myself, even if the curves aren't quite Greek Golden Triangle proportions), she shows no skill whatsoever in displaying her ample assets in a manner that would tempt even the most unscrupulous investor in such assets, apart from her bankrupt boyfriend. And I haven't gotten to the brain or heart yet, except that I suspect her blood runs cold. How's that for a guyview of Rachel?

Dani, on the other hand, is a different story.

axbridge 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-31-11, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail axbridge Click to send private message to axbridge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Rachel's in the bushes and we can't get her out. "
Yep - Rachel is definitely ugly. I can't find one attractive thing about her at all. Danielle, however, is smokin' hot. But I do wish she would cut that long hair. It makes her look like she is 12.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-11, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rachel's in the bushes and we can't get her out. "
Rachel has fussed herself into a confused state.
Going into the veto comp, she wants win - or Brendon to win - so they can take Dom?Adam off & get Cassi put up.
Then she gets mad when Jordon doesn't continue to compete? If Jordon won the veto comp, her plan would fail.....
Rachel is much dumber than Jordon.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •