The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Worst BB season"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

canadiancrone 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-04-10, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail canadiancrone Click to send private message to canadiancrone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Worst BB season"
Live feeds really exposed this self-absorbed gang. Doesn't anybody in the USA eat with their damn mouths closed anymore? Britney pick, pick picking her lips and chin and stroking her hair. The incredibly shallow Rachel and the stupidity of that pathetic tool who fell for her. Lane admiring himself in the mirrors. The private tales they told that involved betraying confidences of people not on the show. I could go on but we all know that casting Enzo was a new low for the show. You almost had to feel sorry for the intellectually challenged guy with his hand in his pants playing with himself and his vocabulary of about 3 dozen words ..tops... punctuated only by suck & #### etc. Amazing that his loud smack, slop, smacking when eating didn't seem to bother the other house guests. The only thing that kept me willing to watch this was Ragan. He seemed to be the only one with a brain and I thought that bunch might drive him totally over the edge!
Wake up casting! Is it that you think viewers are too stupid to tune in if you chose a different calibre of contestant and can only relate to numbskulls? How sad that this is how Americans seek "fame!"
And PLEASE have houseguests take off mics to eat .. especially if you can't teach them basic manners before they enter the house!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Worst BB season Round Robin 09-06-10 1
   RE: Worst BB season LFJ 09-06-10 2
       RE: Worst BB season Round Robin 09-07-10 3
 Nothing wrong with Crones' post IceCat 09-07-10 4
 RE: Worst BB season Estee 09-07-10 5
   RE: Worst BB season LFJ 09-07-10 6
   RE: Worst BB season michel 09-07-10 7
       RE: Worst BB season Estee 09-07-10 8
 RE: Worst BB season Aruba 09-08-10 9
   RE: Worst BB season Kyree 09-13-10 10
 *sigh* foonermints 10-04-10 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-06-10, 04:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Worst BB season"
Jeez, who whizzed in your Cheerios? Sure this cast sucked, but if you think they were the worst you must not have seen BB11 or BB9. And before you nitpick this crew to death for their table manners, trust me when I say that if all the people on earth who ever violated table manners died tomorrow, the population of the world would drop from almost 7 billion to about 13. There are so many things actually worth complaining about on BB that a nitpicking thing like table manners should never make anybody's radar screen.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-06-10, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Worst BB season"
I saw this post, too, Robin, and decided to dismiss it, as the poster has aptly named hirself - "CRONE", which indicates self awareness on some level. The fact that the "crone" was obviously bored by whatever was airing in Canadian broadcasts and was FORCED to tune into the low brow BB, was not, however, the fault of the collective "Community", but more likely, a failure to comply with doctor's orders and take hir prescribed medications.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-07-10, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Worst BB season"
Yeah, we all know that BB is an incredibly stupid show and is about as low as lowbrow can go, but we know that going in, so why anybody would make an issue of the HG's table manners beats the dickens out of me. If we don't like BB or the cast or anything on a particular episode, we all know what we can do about it.

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-07-10, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Nothing wrong with Crones' post "
This website was founded with contestant bashing in mind and while contestant bashing is OK, commenting negatively on other posters is not.

Let's keep the discussion about the show and the contestants and not about each other.

Thanks.

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-10, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Worst BB season"
So for the record, here's a partial tally.

American Big Brother Contestants

Attempted assault with a deadly weapon
Abuse
Drug dealing
Manslaughter

Canadian Idol Contestants

Conspiracy to commit terrorist acts

I'm not sure you're as far ahead as you may think you are.

Is this anti-BB or anti-host country?

LFJ 363 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-07-10, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LFJ Click to send private message to LFJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Worst BB season"
*snort*

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-10, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Worst BB season"
Wasn't cappy a terrorists?

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-10, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Worst BB season"
Depends on how closely you want to associate him with what ultimately turned into Maggie's cult/cell.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-08-10, 06:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Worst BB season"
Hi Canadiancrone...Welcome to the Boards (I see you already were given a "warm" welcome.) LOL

At any rate, the wrath and frustration you feel this season, I have felt for years with the horrendous job CBS has done with casting. As for justifying this season as the worst?--I dunno. It's kinda like going to Munchkinland to look for the shortest person. I'm sure one of them is the shortest, but would it really be worth the effort because they're ALL so small.

You observations have merit, but rest assure, there are those who would say these HGs are not as they appear because it's a game that has no reflection on how they may live their lives.

For example, take Enzo. Sure his table manners and eaing habits are terrible in the BB House. But how do you know that's truly the way he eats outside the House? For all we know his etiquitte in real life may get him an invite at Buckingham Palace to dine with the British Royalty.

Early in the season I stated that Britney's fiancee better have a pedastal as high as Petronas Twin Towers to place her upon. That belief was confirmed in my mind on Sunday listening to Britney & Lane's conversation in the HOH room. But hey, maybe she's just selfish and spoiled in the BB House. For all we know Britney may volunteer all her time to the less fortunate...she may selfishlessly work in a soup kitchen every weekend in real life.

Finally Lane. Egotistic and vain? AWWW, come on now. There are those who might blame "bad editing" making him appear as a conceited and egotistic individual. For all we know he may be the most humble and modest man in Texas.

Personally I don't buy into that hogwash as eveident by my repeated chant, "You are...who you are..who you are." But as I've also stated repeatedly, "Different strokes for different folks."

Kyree 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-13-10, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kyree Click to send private message to Kyree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Worst BB season"
"Lane admiring himself in the mirrors."

No TV, no computers, no radio, no nothing. After getting to know the houseguests, I would probably entertain myself in a mirror as well, for lack of other entertainment.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-10, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "*sigh*"
Truly, there is nothing new under the Sun.

Casting by Clive just gets better and better.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •