The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The only question which matters."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-14-08, 06:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The only question which matters."
Do you hate them all yet?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The only question which matters... Snidget 07-14-08 1
   RE: The only question which matters... Colonel Zoidberg 07-19-08 11
       RE: The only question which matters... Estee 07-19-08 12
           RE: The only question which matters... Snidget 07-19-08 13
 RE: The only question which matters... foonermints 07-14-08 2
 RE: The only question which matters... toddE 07-14-08 3
   RE: The only question which matters... bdemoney 07-14-08 4
       RE: The only question which matters... boaster 07-15-08 5
           RE: The only question which matters... toddE 07-15-08 7
 RE: The only question which matters... Glow 07-15-08 6
   RE: The only question which matters... samboohoo 07-16-08 8
 RE: The only question which matters... maroonclowns mom 07-17-08 9
 RE: The only question kingfish 07-17-08 10
 Okay, So samboohoo 07-24-08 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-08, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The only question which matters."
Haven't had enough simmer time to get to hate for most of them.

Is this the place for a Loathe List, if not here goes anyway starting with the most and heading to the least.

1. Renny, way to set back all menopausal women a few decades if not centuries. I get you can still be a wild child one's whole life, but I'd expect some growth in the empathy and control sections of your brain in the last couple of decades of life.

2. April. Some of that is just the name alone. Here I thought the Hooters girl was going to be the slutty blond I couldn't stand.

3. Jessie. Natural body builder? Could be but how anyone that is that much of a Nancy-pants wimpy-boy has enough God-given testosterone to build that body must be a medical mystery, as obviously none of it got to your brain.

4. Michelle. For not living up to potential. I expected so much more right out of the block from you. Did they use a beyotch filter when they photoshopped your picture to mislead us about you?

5. Dan. Way to play to the sterotype that all Catholics are hypocrites that just go to confession so they can be as evil as they want. You'd be the first in line for indulgences if they reinstituted them, wouldn't ya?

6. The Bartender aka Memphis.
mixologist - an employee who mixes and serves alcoholic drinks at a bar
bartender - One who mixes and serves alcoholic drinks at a bar

So by definition the only difference is a mixologist always gets paid to sling drinks.

Get.Over.Yourself

7. Brian. Those that think they are masterminds out of the gate, usually find they get played.

8. Jerry, students of the game always seem to study the wrong things for the test. The dirty old man thing was cute, once, but has the potential to get really old.

9. Ollie, being that religious isn't a problem, but the potential that you are going to need to keep it everyone's face will get you soaring up the loathe list real fast.

10. Libra, you got two mixed race kids, one is fairer than the other, they ain't black and white.

11. Angie, were you on the show?

12. KendraKeesha, I can't remember you name correctly so I don't know you well enough to hate you, yet.

13. Steve, had enough sense to shut up and not be too obvious about why you were cast on this show to be with these people. Can you keep it up? Odds are you can't, so we will see if you manage to stay at the bottom of the Loathe list for long.

Surfkitten summer sig shop 2008 and Dancing with the Tribe!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-19-08, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The only question which matters."
Libra, you got two mixed race kids, one is fairer than the other, they ain't black and white.

She swears up and down that they're different races. I have another theory: someone else dipped their hand in her cookie jar about the same time Hubby did.

Congrats Red Wings! 2008 Stanley Cup Champions!

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-08, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The only question which matters."
Not exactly impossible biologically: it's a double-egg release and two partners within a short time period. There's a few cases on record.

But if both parents have mixed heritage from the same two major sources, it's also possible to get fraternals where one kid got all the dominant genes from one nation and the sibling maxed out on the other. One example of that happened fairly recently: both parents of mixed African/European heritage, two girls, two-tone.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-08, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The only question which matters."
I think both Libra and her husband have mixed heritage.

Two kids from the same parents can sometimes be extremely different, especially if the parents have a lot of heterozygous gene pairs to start with.

Depends a lot on what you start with. Some things can't happen so if you have two parents that have several generations of white folks as a heritage and you get two kids where one looks black and one looks white, you know there was some double dipping.

A lot of the people we call "black" have mixed heritage so even two people we'd consider "black" can have a kid that can pass for white.

Of course it appears there is no telling Libra she could possibly be wrong so we'll just let her live in the delusion that segregation is alive and well in her womb. Can she be an Obama supporter and a strict segregationist?

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-08, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The only question which matters."
I haven't even watched the tape yet and I hate everyone.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-14-08, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The only question which matters."
Renny, but she's sooo obvious. Why would she act that way?
Jessie--Oh, I already hate him sooo much!
Dan---I really hate him already as well.
Brian--I don't hate him as much as the others, but he still blows.
Steven--gets a little homo sympathy but I can see why people might hate him nonetheless.
Ollie--because I hate people who go on BB, of all places, and invoke the Lord all the time.

The others seem to have potential. Michelle looks like someone I'd hate, but she hasn't had enough screen time. By the first eviction, we may well have plenty to hate on all of them.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-14-08, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The only question which matters."
Memphis - Can't stand him already. Insisting he is a "mixologist" when he is actually a bartender bugs me. He also seems too cocky and self-involved. Not to mention he's already won a car. Need I say more..

Jessie - Please don't hate me because I have big muscles and am a light sleeper. No, I dislike you because you are so self absorbed that all you can talk about is your physique. Get over yourself!

Renny - The millons of wigs, the brash personality, the voice, the list could go on, but I can only hope she will be evicted ASAP!

April - Don't hate me because I have real boobs. No April, that is not why I dislike you, it is because you annoy me. Anyone who needs attention so badly that she will let everyone feel her up upon meeting her is a little too desperate for attention. (in my opinion) Not to mention her OCD tendencies would drive me crazy if I was actually living in the house with her.

The jury is still out on the rest of the hamsters for me. Too early to tell who else will end up driving me crazy.

awesome sig pic created by syren

boaster 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-15-08, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail boaster Click to send private message to boaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The only question which matters."
LAST EDITED ON 07-15-08 AT 00:24 AM (EST)

Renny seems like one of the few unique personalities in the house, who will at least do some weird and interesting things that might be fun to watch. Almost everyone else seems like the same old pretty girls/boys. Do you really want to watch a cell phone salesman all summer (yawn).

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-15-08, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The only question which matters."
Don't get me wrong...I hope she stays, too...but her "strategy" doesn't bode well for tomorrow's eviction. Crossing my fingers, though, because I agree...if it's a bunch of jocks hanging out, I'm not watching.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-08, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The only question which matters."
The only answer which matters.

Yes.

another JSlice masterpiece

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-08, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The only question which matters."
Agree.

I don't think I did on Sunday, but I do after Tuesday.

surfkitten summer sigshop 2008

maroonclowns mom 1102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-17-08, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maroonclowns%20mom Click to send private message to maroonclowns%20mom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The only question which matters."
Oh!! Can`t stand Jessie. Look at him, "the lights are on but noboby`s home"

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-08, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The only question Answer that matters."
yes.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-08, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Okay, So"
I don't really hate Memphis. And I say this from a non-live feed watcher perspective. But I really hate April and Libra. And my hate for them more than makes up for my non-hate for him.

surfkitten summer sigshop 2008

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •