The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Choices, choices."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-28-08, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Choices, choices."
Incoherent lunatic -- or incoherent lunatic? And just to round out the set, the people who would be voting were -- incoherent lunatics! Well, at least we finally figured out what this season's real theme was...

And in a decision that should have surprised no one, the jury chose the incoherent lunatic. Kudos. Who immediately donated a percentage of his winnings to the charity that had, unbeknownst to him, already fired him. Double kudos. So much for knocking the donation off his taxes and then sneaking it back under the table.

And in what may turn out to be the final irony -- let us hope -- of the season, the most egotistical incoherent lunatic in the bunch? The one whose delusion was of controlling every possible result? Was the only vote for the other incoherent lunatic.

Things get worse July 13th.

You do have the option of not showing up.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Choices, choices. qwertypie 04-28-08 1
   RE: Choices, choices. aquariaqueen 04-28-08 2
       RE: Choices, choices. mrc 04-28-08 3
 POOR SHEILA qwertypie 04-28-08 4
   RE: POOR SHEILA krismiss2us 04-28-08 5
   RE: POOR SHEILA J Slice 04-28-08 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-08, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Choices, choices."
I chose to have a shot every time Jen hiked up her top. My liver hates me.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-28-08, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Choices, choices."
OH dear, whoever was with her when she bought that dress doesn't know how to tell jen "NO". That didn't fit her at all!!!!

“I love Jesus but I drink a little”. Gladys Hardy

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-08, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Choices, choices."
I loved Jen's reaction when Chenbot announced that Ryan won $50k. Arms raised, celebratory yell. I predict their loving relationship will last as long as #####'s money kept Danielle happy.

Tribefied
Speaking of Dani, she really needs to get a new hairstyle and color.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-08, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "POOR SHEILA"
And because of America's choice for the favorite juror she missed out the money by one spot again

I think Julie telling her she came in second was just cruel. I am not sure if I am condoning or condemning that

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-28-08, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: POOR SHEILA"
Shelia didn't deserve jack. I think it's funny james got it. More power to him for being popular.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-08, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: POOR SHEILA"
"Sheila, I just want you to know that you did win the "Amber Prize for most annoying person who thinks they are mistreated"!

That prize, however, involves cutting out your tongue.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •