The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB9 - Summary - Feb. 26 episode - Is there a nurse in the house?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-27-08, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB9 - Summary - Feb. 26 episode - Is there a nurse in the house?"
Is there a nurse in the house?

Welcome back to Big Brother and its POV night.

We start off with a recap of the nomination ceremony. Amanda and Alex are nominated along with Matt and Natalie. Alex is bitter he is on the block and doesn’t want to be around Amanda. He blames her for them being nominated.

Matt says in the DR that he is going to need to win POV this week.

Amanda finds Alex in the backyard pouting and tells him to remain positive. He tells her he is positive about the game, just not about her. She hears this cue and takes a hike.

Allison is having fun this week now that she is not on the block and it is pissing Sheila off. Sheila is seething that Allison is having fun and hanging out with other people in the house. How dare her!

James claims that both Alex and Matt are actually very insecure. Tells them they will need to step up and win the POV this week. James definitely wants to break up these two.

The POV competition consists of removing cables from a trash can and hanging them up in a specific order to complete the “puzzle” and start the electrical current after all the cables have been connected from one utility line to another. (all cables are different sizes – so it can only go together one way) The race is close but it ends up with Josh and Sharon winning just a few seconds before Alex and Amanda.

An additional bonus to this competition is that the cables also managed to connect the hamsters to the outside world. They learn that John McCain remains the front runner in the Republican campaign. That Obama has taken a lead over Hilary and that Britney Spears is allowed to see her kids again. They also learn that the Hudson River Virus is threatening those cut off from the outside world.

Matt surmises that this might mean he should be nervous right now! While the viewers are shown that it actually means that people on that lame show Jerico are actually the ones to be subjected to whatever the Hudson River Virus is.

Josh mentions that he is glad he was able to get his Britney news fix now that he’s not able to log onto TMZ everyday.

James decides that the Hudson River Virus actually has something to do with the fact that there are four teams left, and because these teams are exactly the same colors as the random ornament in the hamster cage, this must mean there is a diabolical plan going on that only he can figure out. Yes, he’s delusional, but in a fun way.

Shelia on the other hand is starting to go psycho in a not so fun way. She is bitching to Natalie about Allison not hanging out with her anymore. Then she’s bitching to Matt about the same thing. Matt thinks she’s a nut case, but humors her anyways.

Sharon runs up to the HOH room and tells James, Chelsia, Allison, Ryan and Josh that she heard Shelia downstairs talking smack about Allison. (Gosh, I knew Sharon reminded me of Allison from BB4 – now I know why).

Allison goes down to confront Shelia and a big fight ensues. Sheila feels like Allison has turned on her and doesn’t talk to her anymore. Ryan jumps into the conversation and starts defending Allison. Adam gets in on the confrontation and even he starts siding with Ryan and Allison, go figure.

We see Amanda and Alex celebrating this confrontation by high-fiving in the other room. Shelia ends the battle by saying “I don’t have to hang out with you or be your friend”. Something even my four year old would probably feel is too childish to say.

Next we see Allison running and soon she is darting for the DR as quickly as her legs will carry her. For those of us who read the live feeds or watch them, we know that Allison has had an allergic reaction.

As she is in the DR being treated by the nurse, Amanda is out talking to Natalie and passes out cold. Her blood sugar levels have dropped dangerously due to her being hypoglycemic and eating slop very sporadically, which turns out to be a very bad combination.

Amanda lies convulsing on the ground as everyone gathers round her. James holds her as Tammy, the nurse, administers something into her mouth to make her come to. Sirens blare in the background. Everyone is pretty shaken up about everything.

Once the dust settles and both girls are carted off to the hospital, the houseguests congratulate James on being human and actually helping out another individual. Apparently this surprises many of them, the capacity to help others.

But surprisingly enough, once Amanda and Allison arrive back in the BB house is one big love fest. Amanda, Allison and Shelia are all hugging and realizing it’s just a game. A human life really is more important. Shelia even chokes back some tears at this realization.

At the POV ceremony no one really tries to persuade Josh and Sharon to use it on them. So they leave things as they stand. So either Amanda and Alex or Matt and Natalie will be evicted tomorrow. The real question is will another evicted couple end up re-entering the house again tomorrow or in the next few weeks? Also, who will be the next HOH couple? Find out tomorrow on the next BB9.

awesome sig pic created by syren

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB9 - Summary - Feb. 26 episode... cahaya 02-27-08 1
 RE: BB9 - Summary - Feb. 26 episode... FishWoman 02-27-08 2
   RE: BB9 - Summary - Feb. 26 episode... bdemoney 02-27-08 3
       RE: BB9 - Summary - Feb. 26 episode... kingfish 02-28-08 4
           RE: BB9 - Summary - Feb. 26 episode... Colonel Zoidberg 02-28-08 5
 RE: BB9 - Summary - Feb. 26 episode... strid333 03-02-08 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-27-08, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB9 - Summary - Feb. 26 episode - Is there a nurse in the house?"
Nice summary. Well done and kudos for not taking it altogether too seriously...

... and realizing it’s just a game. A human life really is more important.

But is a hamster's life as important? (*chuckle*)

Caged by Snidget

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-27-08, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB9 - Summary - Feb. 26 episode - Is there a nurse in the house?"
Thank you, Bdemoney!

You watched so I don't have to!

makin' plates for 8 1/3 to 12

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-27-08, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB9 - Summary - Feb. 26 episode - Is there a nurse in the house?"
The real question is will another evicted couple end up re-entering the house again tomorrow or in the next few weeks?

Ok, I guess the real question should be why do I watch this crap, let alone write summaries about it.

Seriously, I normally LOVE Big Brother, but am really having a hard time rallying behind this season for some reason. Maybe something will happen tonight to finally get my blood pumping again!

awesome sig pic created by syren

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-28-08, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB9 - Summary - Feb. 26 episode - Is there a nurse in the house?"
Well, two near fatalities in the space of five minutes or so is almost something to get excited about.

It's not quite the beheading or the drawing and quartering that we hoped for, but now we have some hope.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-28-08, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BB9 - Summary - Feb. 26 episode - Is there a nurse in the house?"
If you dare wander into the Live Feed forum, there's something under this past week's Live Feeds taht you might find interesting and worth watching.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-02-08, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BB9 - Summary - Feb. 26 episode - Is there a nurse in the house?"
Good summary on what actually a pretty exciting episode.

Three is the perfect number.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •