The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HEY ABC,NBC or FOX"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tearantz 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-09-07, 03:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tearantz Click to send private message to tearantz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HEY ABC,NBC or FOX"
How about one of you big boys next year come up with a program similar to BB.
except it would be a REALITY program and not that piece of crap "unscripted drama"
that is currently is being foisted on us by CBS.
I presume its the knuckle headed producers that are coaching and coercing some HGs
in to saying and doing things that they wouldn't normally do,as Dustin attested.
The incident when ED poured liquid on Jen"s head must have had the shows ok because a woman was assaulted and nothing was done to that coward and bully ED
(unless Jen was in on this prank).Either way it was in poor taste.
Americas player was a complete waste of time and extremely unimaginative.Giving Eric tasks like him giving Jessica (a woman that he shares a bed) a beaten up teddy bear was completely pointless.
America's player turned out to be America's liar.
With the creepy Donatos' as the center piece and Julie Chen butchering her way in this absurd theatre, this has been the worst BB ever.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: HEY ABC,NBC or FOX mattben 09-09-07 1
 RE: HEY ABC,NBC or FOX Colonel Zoidberg 09-09-07 2
   RE: HEY ABC,NBC or FOX tearantz 09-10-07 4
       RE: HEY ABC,NBC or FOX Snidget 09-10-07 5
 RE: HEY ABC,NBC or FOX qwertypie 09-09-07 3
 RE: HEY ABC,NBC or FOX Estee 09-10-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-09-07, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: HEY ABC,NBC or FOX"
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-07 AT 02:22 PM (EST)

Is tonight final show? I really don't know why I'm watching this drek. The show sucks, the characters suck. I'd rather write a review of The View.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-09-07, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: HEY ABC,NBC or FOX"
The incident when ED poured liquid on Jen"s head must have had the shows ok because a woman was assaulted and nothing was done to that coward and bully ED

Pouring iced tea on someone hardly counts as assault. A complete @$$hole move, sure, and one that should certainly put Evel up for disqualification, but it's hardly assault. In the last season of Survivor, Earl did something worse to Dreamz and got away with it.

I'm well aware that one was intended to be a joke and the other was intended to be...well, Evel's usual insanity, but still, both were technically unnecessary physical contact...

tearantz 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-10-07, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tearantz Click to send private message to tearantz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: HEY ABC,NBC or FOX"
If pouring liquid on another person " hardly counts as assault" then someone spitting in your face would be classified as.........?

Considering the small amount of moisture in spit,I guess,using your false premise, you you would perceive this tiny globule of saliva as a gift.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-07, 06:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: HEY ABC,NBC or FOX"
The definition of assault from wiki.

"an attempt to cause or purposely, knowingly, or recklessly causing bodily injury to another"

Battery generally seems to be defined as when the attempt actually becomes a physical act.

What bodily injury is caused by spilling iced tea on someone? Threatening to pour acid on her, now that is assault in my book, your mileage may vary.

Pouring a drink on someone is a childish thing to do, but I'm not sure it is something the DA would prosecute as either an assault or a battery.

No one is saying it was a fine and dandy thing to do, just that if my DA starts clogging up the courts by prosecuting people every time someone pours a drink on someone at a bar I'm not going to vote for him ever again.

Why is no one crying assault when Dick repeatedly tossed milk and cereal on Eric? Isn't that just as bad? Putting his consumables on other people. Or was that just childishness because it was Eric?

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-07, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: HEY ABC,NBC or FOX"
Well said!

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-07, 07:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: HEY ABC,NBC or FOX"
Since when does anyone have to ask FOX to duplicate a show?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •