The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Perhaps They Should Just Hand ED and Danielle the Final 2 Spot Now."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-20-07, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Perhaps They Should Just Hand ED and Danielle the Final 2 Spot Now."
Without giving ED too much credit (he still seems like a Lex Wannabee to mee), I feel like I did during Allstars, when Will and Mike were so obviously manipulating the entire house, and the hammies pretty much vied with each other for the post of Head Minion (and/or "Ho", as Erika may recall)...Danielle in particular seems well situated, with Nick in her lap and ##### at her back. It is sort of like a prolonged march to a foregone conclusion, unless someone wakes the fvck up.

Or is it just me?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Perhaps They Should Just Hand E... Estee 07-20-07 1
   RE: Perhaps They Should Just Hand E... nazpink 07-20-07 2
       RE: Perhaps They Should Just Hand E... nailbone 07-20-07 3
           RE: Perhaps They Should Just Hand E... ginger 07-20-07 4
 RE: Perhaps They Should Just Hand E... ginger 09-10-07 5
   RE: Perhaps They Should Just Hand E... Estee 09-10-07 6
   RE: Perhaps They Should Just Hand E... brvnkrz 09-10-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-07, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Perhaps They Should Just Hand ED and Danielle the Final 2 Spot Now."
I think they're too obvious a pair to be left together, especially when they're the only preset duo in the house. Even if they get into screaming fights every other week, someone's eventually going to decide that the father just might carry the daughter to the end. It doesn't matter how loud they get: at some point, someone will decide 'Ohmigawd, they're family!' and freak out to the mirrors. They'll probably be looking at another both-sides nomination somewhere down the line.

On the other hand, as long as you've got a pair working together, there's a chance to just pass HoH back and forth -- but we all saw how well that idea worked in Season #6.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-20-07, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Perhaps They Should Just Hand ED and Danielle the Final 2 Spot Now."
I think that some people do realize that Danielle and ED are a dangerous pair and that their relationship is mending quite well (or at least enough to form a strategy and loyalty). However, those who realize this are not in the majority. Kail and her men...excluding Nick, seem to see that the two need to go, Danielle even more so as she is sweeping away their fourth.
The others (Amber, Dustin,Nick, etc.) are basically playing the game based more on who they like than who is a danger.

In fact, the real big threat is Danielle. On one side she has her father who desperately wants to stay in this house with her as long as they can and would take her to final 2 even if it meant second place for him. Then she has Nick, who is too googly eyed to consider the fact that Danielle would never take him to final 2 (unless he becomes really disliked) because next to daddy it's a sure win. Never mind the posse she has trailing behind her.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-07, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Perhaps They Should Just Hand ED and Danielle the Final 2 Spot Now."
Kail and her men...excluding Nick, seem to see that the two need to go

And yet, Kail was the ONLY vote for Dick to leave.

New sig courtesy of Agman!

07-20-07, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Perhaps They Should Just Hand ED and Danielle the Final 2 Spot Now."
Exactly. ED has charisma; people want to be his buddy. Even if they may, dimly, recognize he is a big threat.

Because ED is so obvious, and because Danielle appears to be pretty bright and is playing Nick and even a few of the girls so nicely, I agree with Naz up there that Evil Daughter is the biggest threat of all. But ##### can do a lot of dirty work for her. Maybe she'll take his text messages now.

09-10-07, 05:13 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Perhaps They Should Just Hand ED and Danielle the Final 2 Spot Now."
*quietly bumps self now that the final 4 draws nigh*

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-07, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Perhaps They Should Just Hand ED and Danielle the Final 2 Spot Now."
On the one hand, by this point, I'm pretty much horribly wrong.

On the other, you said Daniele appeared to be pretty bright.

I think we're about even.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-07, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Perhaps They Should Just Hand ED and Danielle the Final 2 Spot Now."
A Ginger sighting. *gasp*

*smooch*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •