The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB8 Episode # 3 Summary for July 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-11-07, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB8 Episode # 3 Summary for July 10"
well i will apologize now if i say the incorrect name as im still trying to get used to all the hamstards names. As always the show opens with a boring recap of the last episode, just incase your a noob and have never watched the show before.

Show opens with Amber in the DR crying and playing the " i have a kid" card like thats a reason to not nominate someone. Just being in the house is a reason to nominate someone but whatever. and we also get to hear the allmight annoying voice of Jessica in the DR loving every minute that Carol is nominated.

Carol is in the bedroom with Zach asking him for help to stay in the house. He says he will agree to help her if she is willing to fight for it and she says yes.

Kail and Dicktard are talking that he has a son and that they get along great unlike him and Daniele. Whats with the parent thing, does that actually work?

they camera starts showing shots of Nick working out ( wish i was there to see that) and all the girls and gays are sitting around loving every minute of it wishing they were the sweat on his body. Then Jentard makes a comment that she doesn't like muscles. ( what a dumba$$)

Nick in the DR saying that he likes Daniele the most and Amber 2nd. He things Amber is a dirty girl and like to just hang with Jen cause he is comfortable around her.

a few are sitting around in the kitchen and Jen starts talking ( like does she ever stop?) about that Nick tried to kiss her and she denied him. Joe then runs off and tells Nick what Jentard just said and he comes out to comfront her about her lie. he told her that she is fu<king clueless and a lier and sticks to her story. By the look on everyone elses face though you could see that no one believed her.

Jen then asks Nick to the storage room for a private conversation and he agrees. She tells Nick that she is jealous of the way he is with Daniele and asks him to forgive her. He tells her yes just to shut her up and they leave.

Nick then goes out to the backyard and tells everyone what Jentard said. They all laugh and start making fun of her and how much they all hate her and make fun of all the shirts she had made with her name on them. ie: Jenious, Jenth Degree ( i agree they are the dumbest things anyone has ever brought into the house).

Amber then has a conversation with kail about putting Jen up in carol's place if she gets taken off after the veto.

Kail said to one of the guys ( didnt see what one sorry) Says that she wants Carol gone because she things she will hold this nomination against her and carry a grudge and doesn't think that Amber will.

VETO COMPETITION
the players will choose balls to find out who all gets to play.
kail picks HG choice and chooses Daniele
Amber picks Jameka (does this girl get any air time?)
carol picks Nick
and Kail chooses the all mighty annoying Jessica to host. (grabs ear plugs)

the remaining HG had to go wait in the HOH room. Each player had to hide a veto box in the house and the 1 veto box not found will deterine the winner

Daniele- hides hers in the pot of slop
carol- between Dicktards mattress
Amber-in a pillow case
Nick- under a bed
Kail- in the box of tea bags
Jameka- in her bag of hair extensions

meanwhile in the HOH room Dicktard is ripping into Jentard about her being rude to him the first few days in the house and Jen is totally clueless (surprised?Not) saying she doesn't understand why he thinks that.

back to the competition the HG have totally destoyed the house they have 1 min to find a veto box.
daniele finds nothing
carol finds Amber's
kail finds Nick's
jameka finds Carol's
Nick finds Jameka's
Daniele finds kails

WINNER IS DANIELE her veto box was not found.

Amber talks to Daniele about getting Jen out and saving either her or Carol.
Eric gets his America's choice of having to tell a story to Kail about something sad from his past so he asks to talk to her in private in HOH room. he put visine in his eyes to make himself look sad ( nice job). He tells her this story ( which in its entirty took like 30 mins on youtube) about an ex girlfriend that had a eating disorder and how hard it was for him to watch her go down and that Daniele reminds him of her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJfLdUT5Cq4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi5omU0xVhI
( incase you missed it)

Joe and Dustin have a moment where Dustin apologizes to Joe for taking him and his family for granted and knws how important family is to Joe and that he wasn't more supportive of it during thier relationship.

VETO MEETING
the nominies plea as usual and as usual Daniele didn't use it. what a shocker, NOT

America's choice is we get to choose who Eric will vote out and thats all folks.

sorry for any spelling mistakes its a busy week and dont have time to proof read.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Thread moved here from Spoilers IceCat 07-12-07 1
 RE: BB8 Episode # 3 Summary for Jul... FishWoman 07-12-07 2
   RE: BB8 Episode # 3 Summary for Jul... oasisfan1994 07-17-07 3
 RE: BB8 Episode # 3 Summary for Jul... strid333 07-18-07 4
 RE: BB8 Episode # 3 Summary for Jul... MandyM 07-18-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-12-07, 03:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Thread moved here from Spoilers"

This optional single line of text is either regular size, or size "1", but NO LARGER...
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-12-07, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB8 Episode # 3 Summary for July 10"
Nicely done, Oasis!

summer siggie by syren

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-17-07, 02:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB8 Episode # 3 Summary for July 10"
thanks, i love writing these thing

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-18-07, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB8 Episode # 3 Summary for July 10"
Good job on the summary!

Three is the perfect number.

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-18-07, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BB8 Episode # 3 Summary for July 10"
Good job Oasis and thank you for including the youtube clips as well!

MM I just wish that there was a way that I could choose for others not to be bigots. - HD
SLICE ROCKS!

Cool Tune!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •