The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kail wails."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-06-07, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kail wails."
Call it intuition, but I think we're going to need a hypocrisy-tracking, double-standards-evaluating, outright-loathing thread for this one. I just get the feeling that there may be something about her that'll rub people the wrong way. Or two things. Or forty...

...this could be a very long thread...

I have a readership at CBS and they work in the casting department.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kail wails. vince3 07-06-07 1
 RE: Kail wails. FishWoman 07-06-07 2
   RE: Kail wails. JoshInSGV 07-06-07 3
       RE: Kail wails. ginger 07-06-07 4
           RE: Kail wails. FishWoman 07-06-07 5
 RE: Kail wails. curlyblondecanadian 07-06-07 6
   RE: Kail wails. HistoryDetective 07-06-07 7
 From googling around Snidget 07-06-07 8
   RE: From googling around Sues 07-06-07 9
 RE: Kail wails. Shannonh2007 07-07-07 10
   RE: Kail wails. HistoryDetective 07-07-07 11
   RE: Kail wails. Estee 07-07-07 12
   WARNINGS Bebo 07-08-07 13
 RE: Kail wails. vince3 07-09-07 14
   RE: Kail wails. Sues 07-09-07 15
   RE: Kail wails. Snidget 07-09-07 16
   RE: Kail wails. frisky 07-09-07 17
       RE: Kail wails. Round Robin 07-10-07 18
           RE: Kail wails. JoshInSGV 07-10-07 19
               RE: Kail wails. frisky 07-10-07 20
                   RE: Kail wails. agman 07-12-07 21
 RE: Kail wails. Colonel Zoidberg 07-24-07 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-07, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kail wails."
So far that's 4 with the same first name and one with the same last name for Survivor: Fiji. Now, we got a personality match for the hamster cage as well? LOL!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-06-07, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kail wails."
She is already rubbing me the wrong way.

I think she is going to be just as hypocritical as the twins (Adria and the other one).

a J.Slice of summer

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-06-07, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kail wails."
I did get a Maggie/Adria/Natalie superiority vibe from her. I don't know if it was the fact that she shamelessly shook The Bible in our faces, the fact that she "owns half a town", or her anti-gay statements in the DR, but I hate this b!tch already.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-07, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kail wails."
Imagine being named after a vegetable no one likes. And then having it spelled wrong.

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-06-07, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kail wails."
LAST EDITED ON 07-06-07 AT 01:07 PM (EST)

Well, maybe it is supposed to be Ka-il, like Superman's mom or something.

In addition to not telling the housemates she "owns half the town" she is hiding the fact that the town was on Krypton.

ETF: siggies

summer siggie by syren

curlyblondecanadian 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-06-07, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail curlyblondecanadian Click to send private message to curlyblondecanadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kail wails."
I want to puke every time she says that she is a "multi-business owner" and "she owns 1/2 a town" of how many 40??

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-07, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kail wails."
The peons are probably rejoicing that the overlord is away.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-07, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "From googling around"
Together, the couple own the Historical Holiday Farm Resort, Harbick's Country Store, Harbick's Country Inn and Takoda's Restaurant.

link

I can't find a population number for McKenzie Bridge which she lists as the home town (google maps will point to a wide spot in the road) but the town a couple of those businesses are in Blue River has just over 1600 people in it.

I mean she makes it sounds like they own a couple of multinational conglomerations or something.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-07, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: From googling around"
I just hope they don't find out she's a multi-business owner! The fact that she a homophobe...well by all means, don't keep THAT one to yourself...it's delish!

nice...the only over 30 year old woman and they have to pick this piece of shi#...yay

Shannonh2007 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-07-07, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannonh2007 Click to send private message to Shannonh2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kail wails."
>Call it intuition, but I think
>we're going to need a
>hypocrisy-tracking, double-standards-evaluating, outright-loathing thread for
>this one. I just
>get the feeling that there
>may be something about her
>that'll rub people the wrong
>way. Or two things.
> Or forty...
>
>...this could be a very long
>thread...
>
>
>
>I have a readership at
>CBS and they work in
>the casting department.

Be careful that you don't BECOME what it is you apparently disapprove of in Kail. If you are intolerant of her viewpoint then you are actually intolerant yourself, which would make YOU the hypocrite.

Just like this website when it writes: "but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. " By posting this statement the website has actually BECOME intolerant. Of what? Of intolerance itself. Which is a catch 22 the liberal camp will always find themselves in. You can't espouse "tolerance" yet be INtolerant of ANYTHING, even of intolerance itself. Which is way intolerance is a circular, non sequitur. It ultimately makes no sense. Intolerance is INtolerant of intolerance. Which is intolerant. You can't get around it.

Which pretty much eliminates the "be careful" part of my sentence. Because demanding tolerance is an intolerant stance. You've already broken your own rule.

In defense of Kail when she said: "I would be disappointed (or whatever word she used) if my child chose the gay lifestyle". ALL lifestyles are a choice. All behavior, sexual and otherwise, is a choice. Feeling attracted to members of the opposite sex may not be a choice. But how I RESPOND to those feelings IS. The same goes for homosexuals and their desires. They don't get a "get out of personal responsibility free" card because they're gay. All people are faced with choices in behavior every day regardless of sexual orientation. Lifestyles are a choice. Letting your desires and emotions rule your behavior is very immature.

So, again, don't be intolerant of Kail and her opinion. Or you ARE exactly what you claim to loathe: intolerant.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-07, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kail wails."
Welcome to the boards, Shannonh2007.

As part of the welcoming ritual, we usually ask people to be certain to read the guidelines. There's a link at the top of the page.

When you do that, you'll probably discover that instead of telling Estee how to post that you should hit the "alert" button instead if you feel that she has broken the rules the moderators set forth for this community.

I really enjoyed watching somebody with one post to his/her name lecture somebody who has been around for 21,000+ posts on what goes on the message board. Sticvk around. You're entertaining!

As for the not-quite-coherent second half of your rant, there's another forum here for discussing off topic issues. The folks over there are really good at recognizing behavior that is very immature.

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

07-07-07, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Kail wails."
Did you happen to notice the 'Bashers' sign over the door when you came in?

This section of the site exists as a place to disapprove of contestants. The image presented by Kail as filtered through the editing is not one I suspect some people are going to like. I started a thread for the expression of that opinion. This is the way the board works.

As HD has already noted, this is not the political section. (Unless you're using it to discuss and bash contestant politics, in which case, fire away.) If you want to discuss your reinvention of Joseph Heller, there's a place for it.

I note your disagreement with my actions. Please understand that I will continue with them regardless.

Don't read the eventual episode summaries. Seriously. Just don't.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-07, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "WARNINGS"
LAST EDITED ON 07-08-07 AT 09:09 AM (EST)

Shannonh2007, as other posters have pointed out to you, our community guidelines allow for postive and negative comments about shows and their participants. However, bashing other posters is strictly forbidden here, so please remember that for future postings.

And I'd like to remind all posters on two important guidelines that apply to posters with 1 post or 20,000+:
- Our guidelines are quite clear on how new posters should be treated. New posters should be welcomed and encouraged, not lectured or ridiculed.
- Our guidelines are also quite clear on how guidelines violations should be handled. Alert the moderators AND LET US HANDLE THE SITUATION.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-07, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Kail wails."
After announcing the Nominees, she publically stated for the hamsters that they were nominated for lack of challenge prowress in the HoH. Of course, I think she forgot that Amber's hair was a contributing factor to her team winning the food competition by a friggen mile! And yet, she d-r's that there is "another" reason that those nominees are up, but she won't tell the camera or the hamsters that reason, yet.

I don't have my hopes up that the Chenbot will get her to reveal the extra reason during the traditional vote-out day interview between the Chenbot and the HoH of the week..........

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-07, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Kail wails."
I don't have hopes that she actually has another reason....unless she has an issue with single Mom's as well.......

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-07, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Kail wails."
Kail wants to keep all the guys wrapped around her finger so anyone that might flirt with her boys must go?

Summertribe and the living is easy!

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-07, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Kail wails."
LAST EDITED ON 07-09-07 AT 04:07 PM (EST)

I believe thee real reasons are known only to Kail and the three horsesarses. She just came up with that other crap because she doesn't want anyone to be mad at her.

She tried to drive that home by repeating the whole "in the spirit of fairness" dreck in her speech. I wonder if any of the hampsters noted the patronizing tone of her speech.

What made me want to throw my popcorn at the TV:

Afterwards, in the DR, she said that what she said really was true, but there were other reasons that she's just not saying.

That just smacks of the old hypocritical "I didn't lie, I just didn't reveal everything. That's not lying. Therefore, I am still clean" a la Vecepia, Adria, etc.

See Kail. See Kail clean her conscience in the diary room.

I hope she sticks around for awhile. Eventually her conscience is going to blow and we'll have a good ol' fashioned BB meltdown.

Rolly made this.

Edited to add further snarque: Kail reminds me of Hardy when he had to do any practiced speaking. All robotic and monotone.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-10-07, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Kail wails."
I think if you got to know the real Kail you'd find that the image she's trying to portray to the other competitors and the real Kail are close to polar opposites of one another. She wants all of them except her 3 hunks to think she's a saint, but as we're already starting to see, a saint she ain't. She has feet of clay like the rest of us. I have sort of a soft spot for her, but that could go away real quick if she openly became a beyotch.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-07, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Kail wails."
I don't see Kail ever becoming a full biotch on the show. That would go against the saintly image she's trying to sell to us. I do see her adopting the victim role and whinning about how unfairly the other hamsters are treating her if things don't go her way. Who knows... Maybe she'll prove me wrong

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

07-10-07, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Kail wails."
I predict the first "integrity" will come from Kail.

Rolly made this.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-07, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Kail wails."
Normally I would agree, but there is something about her that just gives me a gut feeling her bitchiness will shine through.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-24-07, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Kail wails."
Kail is a walking contradiction. Trying to comprehend Kail is like trying to comprehend...arg, I actually got Alex Cole, to an extent, and Kail still baffles me.

How is Kail a contradiction? Let me count the ways...

She's an obvious homophobe, but is friends with Dustin, defended Joe, and her alliance-mates seem to be on the bisexual side. Plus, I hypothesize that she's a closet lesbian anyway...nah, not really, but it might be funny if she was.

She doesn't tell anyone in the house that she's the owner of an entire town, but she seems to enjoy rubbing America's nose in it. May someone hack the America's Player database and tell Eric the news.

She's a proud parent, but she antagonizes the only other parents in the house, nominating Amber and trying to evict Evil.

Also, what kids really wanted to see their mom in that two-sizes-too-small bikini showing more crack than the average plumber?

Oh yeah, and for a parent, she sure is whiny. She talks through her nose, and she reminds me of one of my wife's friends, who could probably win a whining competition going away...unless Kail entered.

She's also taken over for Amber in yakking about God...God got you into the house, doofus. I don't think He's going to help you win. Besides, he probably would enjoy seeing the hamsters make colossal idiots of themselves.

I won't make the Connie comparison for the simple reason that she didn't try to have Eric and Jen thrown out of the house for wrestling...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •