The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""America's Vote""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

KaysarMolester 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-08-06, 06:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KaysarMolester Click to send private message to KaysarMolester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""America's Vote""
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-06 AT 06:22 AM (EST)

I put this in bashers for this reason only(mini tirade) I voted for Jani for this silly America's vote..She deserves something! Yes she lost her mind momenterily with Will but she won 9 comps..That in my book deserves something! She should be the one in F2 not these 2 jackasses we're forced to look at..I mean,Booger or Scareika don't deserve a penny..Scareika-biggest floater..floaters never win..Booger-dispicable,grossest,nastiest,coat tail rider ever! Listen,I could care less if they give the money to the Bucket O'Slop it played a more prevalent part in the game then these 2! So vote for Jani!! Whew! I'm done thanks all! KM approves this message ;)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "America's Vote" Colonel Zoidberg 09-08-06 1
   RE: "America's Vote" nazpink 09-08-06 3
 RE: "America's Vote" HistoryDetective 09-08-06 2
   RE: "America's Vote" chappi66 09-08-06 4
       RE: "America's Vote" Miami Joe 09-08-06 6
   RE: "America's Vote" Colonel Zoidberg 09-08-06 11
 RE: "America's Vote" Estee 09-08-06 5
   RE: "America's Vote" slw531 09-08-06 8
 RE: "America's Vote" nailbone 09-08-06 7
 RE: "America's Vote" LIVEURBESTLIFE 09-08-06 9
 momentarily??? shakes the clown 09-08-06 10
 RE: "America's Vote" toddE 09-08-06 12
   RE: "America's Vote" Estee 09-08-06 13
       RE: "America's Vote" mikren 09-08-06 14
 RE: "America's Vote" Savahnna 09-08-06 15
   RE: "America's Vote" Bob Tomato 09-08-06 16
   RE: "America's Vote" nazpink 09-09-06 17
       RE: "America's Vote" Savahnna 09-10-06 19
 RE: "America's Vote" okaychatt 09-09-06 18
 RE: "America's Vote" Buggy 09-11-06 20
   RE: "America's Vote" Savahnna 09-11-06 21
       RE: "America's Vote" Buggy 09-11-06 22
           RE: "America's Vote" Bob Tomato 09-11-06 23
               RE: "America's Vote" Lasann 09-11-06 24
                   RE: "America's Vote" Buggy 09-11-06 25
                       RE: "America's Vote" Savahnna 09-12-06 27
               RE: "America's Vote" Buggy 09-11-06 26
                   RE: "America's Vote" Bob Tomato 09-12-06 29
 RE: "America's Vote" Elaine0 09-12-06 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-08-06, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "America's Vote""
Don't vote for Jani. Nope. Vote Chicken George. Funniest guy in the house (though Will was a close second.) Chicken George went through the entire summer on slop, and he didn't whine and complain about it that we're aware of.

There you go, folks. I'm Colonel Zoidberg and I approve this message.

This message is sponsored by the Humanoid Lobsters for Chicken George Council. Use of this message for private purposes is strictly prohibited and is punishable by Clawplagh. And oh yeah, vote Chicken George.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-08-06, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "America's Vote""
Personally, if Will, James, or Danielle got the money I would be happy.

Janelle just won things she didn't have any more of a clue than Howie, Marci, and George. In my opinion those three shouldn't even be considered.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-08-06, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "America's Vote""
It's the Rupert Money Grab!

If I cared enough to vote, I would also vote for Chicken George. He may have been annoying, but he was never obnoxious. He put up with major inconveniences with grace and humor while most of the rest of them whined over the smallest stuff.

chappi66 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-08-06, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chappi66 Click to send private message to chappi66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "America's Vote""
That is exactly what I was thinking. The Rupert vote. Anyway, I voted for Will - He is definitely the most deserving IMO. However, I would not mind seeing Dani, James or Janelle (in that order) win the money.

Miami Joe 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-08-06, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Miami%20Joe Click to send private message to Miami%20Joe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "America's Vote""
Janelle for sure deserves this money.

How can you argue she does not deserve it, after winning 9!!!! fricking competitions. Who cares if she did not have a strategy and did whatever Will told her to do. Besides, almost everyone else in the game pretty much did what Will wanted, that is why they were voted before he was.

Will (best player in BB history) would be my second choice and Chicken George (a decent family man) would be my third choice.

Nobody else deserves this money.

Danielle, not, she is a bitter woman. Get over it you are not
the best female player in BB history. Janelle is!!!! Actually Alyson is better than you, June is better than you, Maggie is better than you, Diane is better than you, even Nikomas is better than you.

James, not, he is a bitter jerk off. Grow up moron, why the hate towards Janelle, did she turn down one of your advances, when Sarah was not around???

Howie, not, he is a big moron, that needs to grow up and act his age. This man is almost 40 years old and acts like if he was 11!!!

Marcellas, not, he needs some serious psychological help, to get rid of this bitterness towards the world. Maybe he wished he was a woman or just a better looking gay man????

By the way, I think it was pretty lame for CBS just to offer $25,000 for America's choice, considering they offered $1,000,000 for the Survivor All Stars America's choice.

CBS management, you are a bunch of cheap morons!!!!

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-06, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "America's Vote""
I thought about that, but at least it's for $25,000 and not another $500,000. Anything up to about $100,000 would be acceptable. Rupert should only have gotten a six-figure sum of money for being popular, though from what my brother tells me, he's a pretty nice guy.

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-06, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "America's Vote""
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-06 AT 09:46 AM (EST)

If I can vote on the CBS website, I will cast one for George. Two reasons: he consistently brought comedy into the house in a season that kept tilting towards aggravation and finally fell over the edge, and he could use the money. If Will was poorer, it would go to him, but he has his restaurant interests.

If I have to text it, forget it. I'm not giving CBS a dime.

ETA: I just went to CBS. Two things:

1. You can't vote there. There's a page in the BB section, but it just gives you texting directions.

2. Do not go to the CBS front page unless you're willing to risk seeing a picture of a happy Mike in the shower. You have been warned. Which is more than I got.

slw531 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-08-06, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slw531 Click to send private message to slw531 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "America's Vote""
Janelle or Danielle for me. Danielle knew pretty early on what was up with Will and Boogie but she was in no position to do anything about it. Janelle messed up by putting so much faith in Will and Boogie. That's why she's going to to sequester house now. However I was so happy that she voted Will out I will be happy if she gets the money.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-06, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "America's Vote""
I think I'd go with George, too. Talk about handling the worst of the worst with grace and humor.

Sweet hot Janie would be #2. Will is a fave, too, but he's won already.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-08-06, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "America's Vote""
If I were going to spend the money to text a vote I would vote for either Dani or CG.

CG endured slop, insults, being the outcast, and so much crap in general all summer long. He still manages to smile and see that it is a game and a blessing to be able to do it all a second time.

Dani because she is a good strategist and I think she would have gone much further in the game if she had not told her strategies to all the wrong people. Will's operation double date was Dani's idea. Dani was also the one who recognized how important it was to get Will out of the game. She was on to CT.

I wouldn't vote for Will because he won already. I wouldn't vote for Janelle because she is not a good player. She may have won comps but that's about it. Being that she won so many comps she should have owned that house but she didn't.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-08-06, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "momentarily???"

>Yes she lost her mind
>momenterily with Will

momentarily? If by momenarily you mean for 3 straight months then I guess you're right.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-08-06, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: "America's Vote""
God, MB clearly didn't learn from the lame-fest donation of $1 million to Rupert. That sucked.

So here we go again. Apparently, this is a set-up so Janelle can get something. And if they must give this stupid thing, Janelle isn't so bad.

But I would never vote in this. No one "deserves" this, because this is a charity award to one of the losers. no offense to them, I loved Danielle for example. But this "viewers choice" crap stinks.

I think MB himself has jumped the shark. His shows don't get the ratings they used to and his ideas are getting worse.

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-06, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: "America's Vote""
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-06 AT 12:51 PM (EST)

Just putting it on the record before Shakes gets to you: this isn't an MB production. Endemol runs BB.

(This isn't an EPMB production, either.)

mikren 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-08-06, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikren Click to send private message to mikren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: "America's Vote""
There is no way anyone but Will or Janelle has a shot at this money.

I think as the best player Will deserves it. But I agree with the guy who said this is a set up for America to feel good about Janelle winning something - especially since they are probably unhappy about who will win the $500K.

I believe Janelle will win the money.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-08-06, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: "America's Vote""
I'd like to see Janielle or Danielle get it.....

But what a double shot of humility for Will if Janelle gets it.

Bob Tomato 114 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-06, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: "America's Vote""
Oh yes, Will is going to be so torn up by Janelle getting 25K when his best friend is counting his thousands. All 500 of them.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-09-06, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: "America's Vote""
Will likes Janelle, so he would be happy for her if anything. Not only that but Will has never needed the money, he said so his first time around in the BB house, so why would he really care?

09-10-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: "America's Vote""

>Will has never needed the
>money, he said so his
>first time around in the
>BB house, so why would
>he really care?

Wow. He's got you snowed too.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-09-06, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: "America's Vote""
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-06 AT 07:53 PM (EST)

I think the award should go to the best player. Will drove the entire summer's events, so he should get the $25,000.

No, he doesn't need the money, but I don't think that should eliminate Will from the running.

Will made the summer interesting. He gets my vote, and I'm a charter member of LOJ.

ETA - What the HECK will they do on Sunday's show? Or is there even a show that evening?

Two years in a row, we get a lacklustre finale. Blech.

P.S. I refuse to text my vote to CBS. They're incredibly greedy to not let us vote online. Humph.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-06, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: "America's Vote""
If Janelle wins the vote she ends up with more than the second place player ( Erika?).

This would be a burn to whomever ( Erika) is in second place.

I would like to see Janelle get more money than Erika.

But I didn't vote for who would be in the house back at the beginning, and I don't text, so I won't be voting for this one either.

09-11-06, 09:47 AM (EST)
21. "RE: "America's Vote""
I thought second place was 50K No??

09-11-06, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: "America's Vote""
They talked about it on HouseCalls friday.
Second place is 50K but prize winners don't get the sequester money. Anyone going to sequester gets 30K.
So the America's Vote winner gets 30K + 25K

5K more than second.

09-11-06, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: "America's Vote""
Um ... no. The second place winner will get the second most amount of money.

The people in the house get weekly money ($2500?). If you go to sequester, you keep on getting weekly money. So, a trip to sequester is a guarantee that you will earn $30,000 (12 weeks times $2500 per week). It's not a $30,000 bonus for making sequester.

Erika is still in the house, earning her weekly money ($30,000 all in). Plus the $50,000 for second place.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-06, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: "America's Vote""
As explained above, on House Calls they said that the two final houseguests don't get the weekly or sequester money. They only get the 50,000 and 500,000.

Thus, conceivably Janelle (or the America's choice) could get more than 2nd place. They aren't sure if America's choice would get both the $30,000 plus 25,000. I'm sure they would because $25,000 is less than the given $30,000.

It a Tribe original!!!

09-11-06, 09:02 PM (EST)
25. "RE: "America's Vote""
Since Janelle and Jase have both read the contract, I'm thinking they know better.

They said the winner of first and second place only get the prize money, not the stipend.

And they said , that whomever wins the AC ends up with more money than second place.

( Hi Lasann!)

09-12-06, 11:06 AM (EST)
27. "RE: "America's Vote""

>And they said , that whomever
>wins the AC ends up
>with more money than second
>place.

Well there you go!! YAY!! Go Janelle!!....things that scream KARMA!!

09-11-06, 09:04 PM (EST)
26. "RE: "America's Vote""
You can go to CBS.com and watch the Housecalls from last friday if you like, Bob. It's all there.

09-12-06, 05:40 PM (EST)
29. "RE: "America's Vote""
Wow.

That's pretty dumb.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-12-06, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: "America's Vote""
I didn't vote because like others I'm not giving CBS a dime.

I cannot stand miserable, bitter people who feel they deserve the money, so Danielle, James & Marcellas, you are out.

Howie is so annoying and a bit of sore loser, so he's out.

Will already won and doesn't need it.

I wouldn't be upset if George won. He's been funny to watch, seems like a really nice guy, isn't consumed by his ego and seems to really need the money.

But if I did vote, I'd vote for Janelle. She won more comps than anyone and did her best to play the game. Sure she got played by Will, but so did most of the others. The thing I like the most about her is she comes off as a good sport and a very sweet person. Yes she sometimes trashes others, but I didn't say she was a saint. I also think anyone coming in third two years in a row, especially with such a huge target on her back, deserves something.

But the best reason for Janelle to win is if Erika comes in second, which I think she will, Janelle will walk away with more money than she does. The reason if you didn't hear is the final two don't get the weekly stipend. So Erika would only get $50,000, but Janelle would get $25,000 + plus the weekly stipend through the game. They already said a jury member makes almost as much as second place without the $25,000 prize.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •