The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""I didn't take my hand off""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-05-06, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""I didn't take my hand off""
Now who's the big whining crybaby?

"WAAH! Unfair! Mean old Julie told me I took my hand off when I dint. I swear I dint. Mean old Mike Boogie making me think out loud when I was trying to do something. Doesn't he know I can't process two things at once like my new best friend Erika? He's mean and I hate him. Stupid boys always making me look bad."

Shut the fvck up Janelle. I'm sick of hearing you moan and ##### about how everybody is against you and how your best friends got voted out and Will wouldn't kiss you, blah, blah, blah.

I don't know about anyone else, but I was very surprised when they reviewed the tape and told Janelle that she messed up. I thought for sure BB was going to let her get away with it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 disagree motormouth 09-05-06 1
 RE: "I didn't take my hand off" JoshInSGV 09-06-06 2
   RE: "I didn't take my hand off" davwav02 09-06-06 3
       RE: "I didn't take my hand off" JoshInSGV 09-06-06 4
           RE: "I didn't take my hand off" Colonel Zoidberg 09-06-06 7
 RE: "I didn't take my hand off" Lasann 09-06-06 5
   RE: "I didn't take my hand off" HistoryDetective 09-06-06 6
       RE: "I didn't take my hand off" Breezy 09-06-06 8
           RE: "I didn't take my hand off" happybarb 09-06-06 22
       RE: "I didn't take my hand off" nazpink 09-06-06 9
 RE: "I didn't take my hand off" Estee 09-06-06 10
   RE: "I didn't take my hand off" nazpink 09-06-06 11
 RE: "I didn't take my hand off" AugustGirl 09-06-06 12
   RE: "I didn't take my hand off" zipperhead 09-06-06 13
       RE: "I didn't take my hand off" nailbone 09-06-06 14
   RE: "I didn't take my hand off" Colonel Zoidberg 09-06-06 16
       RE: "I didn't take my hand off" AugustGirl 09-06-06 17
           RE: "I didn't take my hand off" Colonel Zoidberg 09-06-06 18
               RE: "I didn't take my hand off" AugustGirl 09-06-06 19
               RE: "I didn't take my hand off" syren 09-06-06 25
 RE: "I didn't take my hand off" nailbone 09-06-06 15
   RE: "I didn't take my hand off" Savahnna 09-06-06 20
       RE: "I didn't take my hand off" okaychatt 09-06-06 23
 RE: "I didn't take my hand off" okaychatt 09-06-06 21
   RE: "I didn't take my hand off" nailbone 09-06-06 24
 RE: "I didn't take my hand off" Das Mole 09-06-06 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-05-06, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "disagree"
on all counts.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-06-06, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "I didn't take my hand off""
You must have been watching a different show because the only whiner I saw who was pouting because he didnt get his way was Boogie.

davwav02 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-06-06, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail davwav02 Click to send private message to davwav02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "I didn't take my hand off""
Agreed. The little boy on the bench took the cake when it came to pouting tonight. I know the aim here is Janelle, but I think Mike made his move (or lack of) because he was completely flustered by Will being evicted. He probably figured he had no chance against either of them in an endurance comp and tried to pull something off with the Hatch reference. Problem is, he was simply grasping at straws, like a little boy who just got grounded and decides to kick the dog. He's made a last ditch effort to control something, anything he can, but ultimately, that move probably sealed his fate.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-06-06, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "I didn't take my hand off""
The thing about Mike's "Richard Hatch move" is that it's so idiotic. If it hasn't dawned on him yet, he's the odd man out this time. In order to make it to the end, he needs to "pull a Janelle" and win HOH. Throwing the competition might have worked when his better half was on the show. But, it just doesn't cut it at this level.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-06-06, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "I didn't take my hand off""
The thing about the Richard Hatch move is that he did it all wrong. If I were Janelle or Erika, I would take him to the final two as well, but if he's running his mouth about it and comparing himself to the man who won the first Survivor, I wouldn't be so sure. He should at least have put in an effort and made it look like he wasn't trying to throw it. There's a right way and a wrong way to throw competitions. This is the wrong way.

Also, I think Janelle just seemed shocked that she was called out for taking her hand off the key and doesn't really recall doing it. If she saw a tape, she would understand.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "I didn't take my hand off""
I saw it the first time and was surprised that Julie didn't catch it (well not really).

She did whine a little but WTF it's not like James' 8 week (or so) whine!

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-06-06, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "I didn't take my hand off""
After last night's episode, I'm ready to give the Biggest Crybaby Award to Howie.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "I didn't take my hand off""
After last night's episode, I'd like to see Howie get kicked out of sequester.

happybarb 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-06-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail happybarb Click to send private message to happybarb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: "I didn't take my hand off""
I told my hubby the exact thing. I liked Howie last season and part of this one but I lost all respect for him last night. The other evicted house guests don't deserve to put up with him.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-06-06, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "I didn't take my hand off""
Ugh...Howie's behavior is repulsive. Poor James for having to be in that house with Marci and Howie! I couldn't imagine, I think I would have rather thrown myself at the hurricane. I couldn't believe, well I actually can, how much Howie got in George's face! At this point these people probably care more about getting away from Howie than they do who wins. What a friggin meathead.

Estee 55193 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "I didn't take my hand off""
Sorry, Janelle -- you did. The camera was right on you when it happened. It took the Chenbot a while to realize it because she's running on a 186, but she got there in the end.

As seen on the ECST, I thought that one had slipped past the rats, too -- but while I was in the middle of thinking it, they caught up to reality. Erika won? No problem. Mike jumped and Janelle lost focus. The next big question is going to be 'What's the second competition?' Because if it's a trivia challenge, Mike can't like his chances.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-06-06, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "I didn't take my hand off""
At this point I think it would have been in Boogie's best interest to win the endurance competition. I bet he was kicking himself in the butt when Janelle lost so quickly. Erika would have given him a run for it but he still should have put in the effort.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: "I didn't take my hand off""

Surely you jest? You think THAT is being a big whining crybaby? Did you watch James' complete and utter days long bitchfest when George won veto? Did you watch James pout and whine and moan and cry foul when he lost his dolly in the veto comp a few weeks ago? Did you see his diary room ... "I've been harmed"?

Did you see the sequester segment with Howie?

Did you see Boogie pouting in the backyard after he did his pathetic "Richard Hatch"?

{James voice} What show are you watching, Julie?

Janie was obviously upset by losing, and protested a bit, but dropped the subject and went on about her day. If you want to see an example of "whining crybaby" the men of BB7 are the biggest, whiningest crybabies ever.

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-06-06, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: "I didn't take my hand off""
I never jest. I don't even know what jesting is and if I did know what it is to jest I surely wouldn't admit it in a forum like this because then you people would ask for embarassing pictures of me jesting myself in ways that may be uncomfortable and/or leave a mark.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: "I didn't take my hand off""
You jest yourself?!?! Ewwww!! Gross!!

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

09-06-06, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: "I didn't take my hand off""
>If you want to see
>an example of "whining crybaby"
>the men of BB7 are
>the biggest, whiningest crybabies ever.

Not all the men. Will and George have been pretty classy if not downright off-the-wall this season, and frankly, I don't know that the women have been any better.

Let's look at the track records.

Jase - OK, he's 100% crybaby, especially when he claimed to be reformed. That's one crybaby, no normal human beings.

Kaysar - Nope. Not here. He admitted defeat and acknowledged he wasn't the best. We're all even.

Marcellas - Marjealous indeed. What a moper. Even when he's getting paid to sit in a nice house in Cabo and do nothing, all he can do is complain. Make it 2-1 for the crybabies.

Howie - His record speaks for itself. "Marjealous" was the only funny thing he's done this season, and even that's only good for a mild chuckle. That's 3-1 for the crybabies.

James - Thankfully, he recovered, but really, he went out of control saying "I've been harmed." It's one thing to appeal peaceably. That would have been OK; for all he knew, Janelle broke the rules. It's another to be an @$$ about it. Crybabies are up 4-1 and can put it away.

George - Ah, back to normal, in whatever way "normal" applies to Chicken George. Class act all the way, not to sound like Boogie. Unfortunately, the crybabies are still up 4-2.

Will - OK, so he said he hated everyone, and he had an affair with the camera, but you have to make your own fun. Even if he was a lying, manipulative b@stard, he was not a jerk. And the normal men are closing the gap 4-3.

Boogie - Jury's out on him. I don't know what his deal was after the "Richard Hatch" comment. He's a jerk, yes. He's a lying b@stard, yes. Crybaby? Maybe, maybe not.

Don't go lumping good guys like Kaysar and George in with crybabies like Howie and Marcellas (actually had to make myself not type "Marjealous" because it's almost more natural.)

As for the women...

Alison - Gone too quickly. She doesn't count. Thankfully.

Nakomis - Oh, boo hoo, I'm on the block. Rather than try to form real relationships and save myself, I'll just dye my hair red and chain-smoke. Crybabies 1, Normal Human Beings Zero.

Diane - Her strategy seems to consist of moping about how she needs the money. Yeah, that'll make lots of friends. That brings it to 2-0 for the crybabies.

Danielle - OK, so Erika thought you were safe. She said that very suddenly after winning HOH. Moping around and getting poopy with Erika is almost as bad as what jase did. We're to 3-0 for the crybabies.

Erika - Nah, not a crybaby. A dullard, sure. A stress puppy, quite possibly. Able to make herself somewhat repulsive even to Boogie? Wow. Doing something wrong. Fortunately, what she did wrong wasn't being a crybaby, so it's 3-1.

Janelle - I'll have to give her an incomplete as well. it remains to be seen how she handles a possible eviction or final vote defeat.

So there you have it. Calling the men of BB7 crybabies is more than a bit unfair when the women really weren't any better and the men have George, Kaysar, and Will to speak for them while the women have Erika and possible Alison and Janelle.

09-06-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: "I didn't take my hand off""
Calling the men of BB7 crybabies is more than a bit unfair

Well, life isn't fair. Just as it is not fair that people call Janie a Ho for flirting. Life isn't fair for Boogie now that he has to think for himself because his bro-mance was evicted. The boys' behavior in the house and in sequester have far surpassed the crying that the girls have done.

Biggest whiners this season? The boys, hands down.

Fembots by Tribe: L.O.J., One for all, all for Janelle!

09-06-06, 02:28 PM (EST)
18. "RE: "I didn't take my hand off""
>Calling the men of BB7 crybabies
>is more than a bit
>unfair

>
>Well, life isn't fair. Just
>as it is not fair
>that people call Janie a
>Ho for flirting. Life
>isn't fair for Boogie now
>that he has to think
>for himself because his bro-mance
>was evicted. The boys' behavior
>in the house and in
>sequester have far surpassed the
>crying that the girls have
>done.
>
>Biggest whiners this season? The
>boys, hands down.

Again, you're lumping all the guys in with the bad apples. What the hell did Chicken George do to deserve being called a crybaby? Kaysar? Will? They were all perfectly decent human beings, even when they left. And the problems at the sequester house are triggered by one bad apple - Howie. George and James acted respectably, and Marcellas just mopes and keeps to himself for the most part. He was even happy to see Danielle, however happy Marcellas is capable of getting.

Now granted, we're not seeing the wacky antics of Diane and Nakomis anymore, but if they were sequestered, I would put good money that they would be every bit as whiny as Marcellas. (Now, no one can be as much of a fvckhead as Howie, but he's a different issue altogether.) Danielle's mellowed, and I guarantee that Will will be respectable at the jury house as long as Howie stops dry-humping him.

And I'm sure that flirting isn't the only reason Janelle's called a ho. It could be that she looks like an effing Barbie doll with her fake boobs and bad dye job. Also, no one calls Erika a ho for flirting as far as I know. OK, so she could do better than Boogie, but who else was there in the house to showmance? Or did she even have to showmance? Just make a respectable alliance with Chicken George and Danielle and be done with it.

And just so we know I can bash the men as well, the boys aren't ho's in the typical sense, but they are colossal boneheads, with an emphasis on the word "bone."

09-06-06, 02:49 PM (EST)
19. "RE: "I didn't take my hand off""
Wow. Hit a sore spot, didn't I?

Okay, how's this...

James, Howie, Marcellus, Jase, and Boogie are the biggest crybabies of the BB7 house.

Better now?

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: "I didn't take my hand off""
"And I'm sure that flirting isn't the only reason Janelle's called a ho."

Nope...it's all those hand jobs she's been giving.

Oh wait...

That's Erika...

Nevermind.

09-06-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: "I didn't take my hand off""
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-06 AT 11:37 AM (EST)

I think she may have disagreed for a few minutes, then either had it explained to her or just quit worrying about it. I don't think her "whining" lasted very long.

Of course, the LOJH wil make sure it's a bigger deal than it really was.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-06-06, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: "I didn't take my hand off""
Not to mention she was probably tired as hell.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-06-06, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: "I didn't take my hand off""
Here's hoping she got a good night's rest for today's competition.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-06-06, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: "I didn't take my hand off""
I'm a LOJ charter member.

I think Janelle DID know she'd taken her hand off the key. She looked alarmed, then immediately put her hand back on.

Does anyone have the scene on TIVO to report back?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

09-06-06, 03:16 PM (EST)
24. "RE: "I didn't take my hand off""
I have it on tape to check tonight. I did notice her put it back quickly, but didn't notice a look of alarm.

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-06-06, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: "I didn't take my hand off""
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-06 AT 10:37 PM (EST)

Because she disagreed with CBS's decision? A multitude of other houseguests have complained incessantly about other things (e.g. James) but this one instance makes her a "big whining crybaby"?

Might I add she didn't even whine either. She simply asked when she took her hand off her key. It's not like she threw a temper tantrum.

CBS couldn't say anything to her at that exact moment either since the show was still on. Hence she "moaned and whined" for an incredibly long time rather than just 2 seconds. Whoopeedoo.

Das Mole - PQM Host
PQM Pre-game!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •