The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"No More Jason"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-06, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"No More Jason"
Jason Newsted Suffers Shoulder Injury In Accident

VISIT TOMMYLEE.TV FOR UPDATES ON THIS

ROCK STAR SUPERNOVA BASSIST JASON NEWSTED SUFFERS SHOULDER INJURY IN ACCIDENT: As they gear up for the November 21st release of their highly anticipated Epic debut and the New Year's Eve launch of their much-buzzed-about national tour, ROCK STAR SUPERNOVA have suffered a major setback with the loss of all-star bassist Jason Newsted.

The former Metallica member is scheduled for immediate surgery to repair a torn anterior labrum in his left shoulder and a rotator cuff and bicep tear in the right. Newsted suffered the injuries while trying to catch a 90-lb bass head that had fallen from atop his amp. The surgery will be followed by a lengthy rehab assignment that could leave him sidelined for up to nine months.

"I'm freaking out," Says Newsted, "My heart was set on finally getting on the road with these guys, but my main focus now is to build myself back to 100%. The stage is set for the band, I wish them the best of luck."

The band - rounded out by vocalist Lukas Rossi, drummer Tommy Lee and guitarist Gilby Clarke - is currently searching for a suitable replacement to handle touring duties while Newsted recovers.

"When we started this project, I was handed a list of names--guys who could potentially anchor our rhythm section," says Lee. "I responded by crumpling up the paper and asking, 'Where's Newsted?' Jason was always the right guy for this band and we'll miss having him with us as we kick off our album and tour, but we know he'll be back as soon as he can pick up and play. As for who will handle bass duties until then, we've got a few monster guys in mind, any one of which can hit the ground running. Stay tuned."

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: No More Jason Snidget 10-24-06 1
 RE: No More Jason trigirl 10-24-06 2
   RE: No More Jason geekboy 10-25-06 4
 RE: No More Jason Magnolia_Rocker 10-24-06 3
   RE: No More Jason Wacko Jacko 10-25-06 5
       RE: No More Jason Savahnna 10-25-06 6
       RE: No More Jason dreamerbeliever 10-25-06 7
           RE: No More Jason Glow 10-25-06 8
 RE: No More Jason SherpaDave 11-01-06 9
 Bulletin from Lukas Glow 11-02-06 10
   RE: Bulletin from Lukas Wacko Jacko 11-03-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

10-24-06, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: No More Jason"
Yee-ouch.

Get well soon, Jason!

It's a tribe creation!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-24-06, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: No More Jason"
Any chance this is a PR move to get out of the project?

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-25-06, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: No More Jason"
YAY!!!

I love conspiracy theories!!

geekboy

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-24-06, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: No More Jason"
Ouch! Poor Jason.

A Tribe Original!

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-25-06, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: No More Jason"
Glad I did not buy tickets. Pretty soon it will be Tommy Lee and no one else on stage.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-25-06, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: No More Jason"

> Pretty soon it will
>be Tommy Lee and no
>one else on stage.

Those poor drums. He'll trash them in his first solo.

dreamerbeliever 3377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-25-06, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dreamerbeliever Click to send private message to dreamerbeliever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: No More Jason"
Pretty soon it will be Tommy Lee and no one else on stage.

And I'm sure Tommy's dawness would hate that. Wonder if there was anyone standing behind this bass amp before it fell? Tommy thinks he can sing, so Lukas better keep an eye up in the rafters for falling lights.

Can the Iceman play bass? Would be a cool to see Mags brought back into the tour by making him a member of the band.

10-25-06, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: No More Jason"
but Magni wasn't the bassist of the bunch. Storm was. Even better. not that I have any doubt Magni could play bass, mind you.

SherpaDave 8324 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-06, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: No More Jason"
Ugh. There goes the best musician in the band.

See Dave write. See Dave edit. See Dave blog. See Dave space.

11-02-06, 03:01 PM (EST)
10. "Bulletin from Lukas"
Nov 2, 2006 11:58 AM
Subject BLACK CROWES BASSIST JOHNNY COLT JOINS TOUR
Body: ROCK STAR SUPERNOVA RECRUIT FORMER BLACK CROWES BASSIST
TOUR LAUNCHES NEW YEAR'S EVE IN VEGAS

With the November 21st release of their self-titled debut just a few weeks away, ROCK STAR SUPERNOVA have tapped former Black Crowes member Johnny Colt to step in for injured bassist Jason Newsted. Colt, also known for his work with Train, will handle bass duties for the band's much-buzzed-about North American tour, which launches on New Year's Eve with a sold-out show at The Joint in Las Vegas.

"Johnny's the guy," says Rock Star Supernova drummer Tommy Lee. "Gilby (Clarke-RSS guitarist) and I have known him for a long time. He's the kind of player that can plug in and immediately make his presence felt. You'll know what I mean when you see us live. We're ready to roll, folks."

Colt will be with Rock Star Supernova when the band makes its national television debut on Jimmy Kimmel Live on November 21st.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-03-06, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bulletin from Lukas"
I will probably be ok, but unlike Tommy, Gilby and Jason....I never heard of him before. I would not recognize the guy if he was standing in from of me and told me to guess who he is. I have heard of the two bands he has been in but that is all I know of him....don't own any of there cds.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •