The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Any Songs You Keep Hearing......"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-15-06, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Any Songs You Keep Hearing......"
in you head??

I'm still hearing "You Make My Head Spin"......

I didn't think it was all that catchy.....but I'm thinking it a lot!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Any Songs You Keep Hearing........ weltek 09-15-06 1
 RE: Any Songs You Keep Hearing........ nailbone 09-15-06 2
 RE: Any Songs You Keep Hearing........ byoffer 09-15-06 3
   RE: Any Songs You Keep Hearing........ LisaPles 09-15-06 4
 Thank Dog! geg6 09-15-06 5
 RE: Any Songs You Keep Hearing........ Bebo 09-15-06 6
   RE: Any Songs You Keep Hearing........ Lex Icon 09-16-06 7
 Supernova video Loree 09-25-06 8
   RE: Supernova video Wacko Jacko 09-25-06 9
       RE: Supernova video Savahnna 09-26-06 10
           RE: Supernova video Wacko Jacko 09-26-06 11
 Uh Oh................ Savahnna 10-04-06 12
 RE: Any Songs You Keep Hearing........ bullzeye 10-08-06 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-06, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Any Songs You Keep Hearing......"
SuperSoul has been running thru my head. Had I heard some of the other early originals more, those might be, too (such as Ladylike & Ryan's song).

Toby's song was catchy in the annoying way, IMHO. Magni's was forgettable. Lukas's was good, but it's not stuck in my head the way SuperSoul is.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-06, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Any Songs You Keep Hearing......"
What the f** is ladylike
If ladies like to do what the f*** they like
Just like you, yeah. Just like you
Look out man here comes another one

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-06, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Any Songs You Keep Hearing......"
I have definitely been hearing the Rockstar songs in my head. Mostly Supersoul and Ladylike (luckily the latter comes with a video...in my head ). Yesterday it was Dilana's version of Zombies, and in a strange twist I found myself hearing Magni's original, which I can't even remember now.

I also hear voices in my head. Many, many voices.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-15-06, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Any Songs You Keep Hearing......"
Yes, as I posted on another thread, I totally have "Headspin" in my head!
I love when he sings "I'm Not Perfect...I'm Not Perfect".

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-06, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Thank Dog!"
The only one I keep humming is "Throw It Away." Of course, I think it was the only original (including SN's songs) that was memorable in a good way for me.

I have thankfully forgotten what Dilana even sounds like. I hope I never have to listen to her again. EVER.

And Lukas' was memorable but not in a good way at all. Really didn't like that song. But I wasn't ever into Mr. Mumbles much anyway.

At least I won't be blowing a bunch of money on it this year the way I did last year.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-06, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Any Songs You Keep Hearing......"
I keep catching myself singing...

And it's a hey hey hey
And it's a ho ho ho

Then I get mad at myself.

Lex Icon 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-16-06, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lex%20Icon Click to send private message to Lex%20Icon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Any Songs You Keep Hearing......"
And it's a hey hey hey
And it's a ho ho ho

Which happen to be the classic lyrics of a 16th Century English Morris dance.

And a hey nonny nonny ho de ho!

The electric guitar was the only real difference, truth be told.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-06, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Supernova video"
According to Tommy Lee's on-line journal they are filming the video of "It's All Love" on October 4th.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-25-06, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Supernova video"
I was singing Headspin for days....that song caught my attention more than any other. I need to download it. And Lukas was not my favorite on the show...but there was something about that song that I really liked.

09-26-06, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Supernova video"
>I was singing Headspin for days....that
>song caught my attention more
>than any other. I
>need to download it.
>And Lukas was not my
>favorite on the show...but there
>was something about that song
>that I really liked.

I agree. And to further the "sticking power" of that song.......when ppl get on my nerves or whatever.......I find I'm saying to myself..." YOU MAKE MY HEAD SPIN!!!!".....Whacky!!

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-26-06, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Supernova video"
I keep singing it whenever I go to this forum now. THANKS!

10-04-06, 12:35 PM (EST)
12. "Uh Oh................"
I almost just told my boss via email YOU MAKE MY HEAD SPIN!! but i didn't. He does make my head spin though. Guess that would have been a little better than telling him to stop clogging up my email with stuff I'm not interested in.

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-08-06, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Any Songs You Keep Hearing......"
Yep - both Magni's rendition of "Fire" and Ryan's performance of "Clocks". Both periodically enter my head. Just relieved that I am not alone.

A birthday present from Tribe

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •