The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Toby"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-18-06, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Toby"
Toby Rand is a 28 year-old surfer from Australia and the (former) lead singer of a band called Juke Kartel.

three yummy pretties all in a row...

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Toby HistoryDetective 08-18-06 1
 RE: Toby geg6 08-18-06 2
   RE: Toby weltek 08-18-06 3
 RE: Toby MKitty 08-18-06 4
   RE: Toby Glow 08-18-06 5
 RE: Toby SilverStar 08-22-06 6
   RE: Toby Glow 08-22-06 7
       RE: Toby geg6 08-22-06 8
           RE: Toby Glow 08-22-06 9
               Ryan... ameskie 08-22-06 10
                   RE: Ryan... Glow 08-22-06 11
                       RE: Ryan... Lex Icon 08-23-06 12
                           RE: Ryan... Glow 08-23-06 13
                               RE: Ryan... Lex Icon 08-23-06 14
 RE: Toby jkokoj 08-23-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Toby"
I *heart* Glowie.

I *heart* Toby, but in a completely different way than I *heart* Glowie.

Sigs by Seana and Syren. Bouncie by IceCat. One and Only WeinerGuy.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Toby"
I just have to say that the beefcake factor is off the charts this year compared to last.

Yummy, yummy boys.

I'm not as enamored of Lukas, but I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers. I'm such an old pervert.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Toby"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-06 AT 11:16 AM (EST)

I agree...much hunkier. Of course, I'd still kick all of em out of my bed for JD.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-18-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Toby"
Yup...no doubt that Toby is a hottie. A little too perky and "cute" for me (I prefer them dark and brooding like Ryan and JD) but quite attractive nonetheless.

And I too agree that the beefcake factor is definately through the roof this year compared to last. JD was pretty damn fine, and as much I also loved Marty, he did nothing for me on a physical level (can we say Tom Petty anyone?)

08-18-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Toby"
If I can appreciate a musician's artistry, they become very attractive to me. I had/have the total hots for Marty. I wasn't particularly into Lukas' look at first but when I heard him open his mouth *WHAM*. That's all it took. rawr, baby, rawr. While I have always appreciated Ryan's looks and his voice and his myspace page stuff, I didn't fully appreciate him until I got his CD. Now, I can't get enough of him. What was my point? Oh. Toby. I think he is quite nice to look at and he looks like somebody I'd really like to hang out with. For some reason though, he doesn't do it for me. I really don't know why that is. His music is pretty cool and he has such a great voice.

“Music has been my best friend my whole life, because music doesn’t betray you.” - Lukas Rossi

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Toby"
I still don't understand how such a gorgeous guy with an Australian accent and spiky hair (2 of my favorite traits) can do pretty much nothing for me. It just doesn't make sense! LOL.
But yeah, that second pic is veddy nice.

A Tribe work of art

08-22-06, 02:33 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Toby"
I know, right?

I mean, I'm more interested in Luke's arm in this picture.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-06, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Toby"
*boggle*

Are you blind?

He may not be my favorite singer, but, damn, that's one fine specimen of manhood there.

08-22-06, 05:55 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Toby"
Nope. Not blind. I can appreciate that he's good looking. He just does nothing for me. I mean, he's hot as all get out. I just don't get tingly from him. *waves to SilverStar* He's cool as hell. He's funny. He's hot. He can sing. It'd be cool to hang out with him. I really don't know why I'm not attracted to him. I just know I'm not.

Ryan fully clothed does it for me but half-naked Toby does not. *shrug*
*swoon*

ameskie 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-22-06, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ameskie Click to send private message to ameskie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Ryan..."
Wow...
Couldn't agree more with you, Glow! So much so, that I decided to quit lurking for a second and thank you for posting the pics! In the last couple of weeks, I have become slightly obsessed with Ryan. Can't wait to hear his song tonight! I checked it out last week, after you mentioned how much you loved it.
Okay, I know this isn't about Toby, but I couldn't resist...

08-22-06, 09:20 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Ryan..."
Welcome ameskie!

Lex Icon 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-23-06, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lex%20Icon Click to send private message to Lex%20Icon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ryan..."
So the secret obviously lies in applying loads of mascara, eye shadow etc, etc. and (ultimately) not being a real man at all.

Testosterone dressed-up in a Barbie outfit, hmmm.

"Mum...Dad...I'd like you to meet my boyfriend Lukas. He was the inspiration for Skunk Anansie" (allegedly).

08-23-06, 01:47 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Ryan..."
Hello? I'm sorry. Are you stalking me? Is that what's going on here?

hmmm. Are you a friend of Toby's? Or are you somebody that just likes to get a rise out of me?

Lex Icon 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-23-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lex%20Icon Click to send private message to Lex%20Icon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Ryan..."
Sorry Glow...I'm not quite sure how fit you are before I give you the benefit of my 'stalk'.

Besides, this is a Toby thread and he's done alright by me. Has the best sense of humour, that's for sure.

Glow...like your namesake (the worm) you shall always enlighten the lower reaches of this planet.

God bless (p.s. are you fit?)

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-23-06, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Toby"
I swear Glow wants me to explode at work!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •