The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Word for Today is Encore...Not Anchor"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

iluvsoapoperas 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-09-06, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iluvsoapoperas Click to send private message to iluvsoapoperas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Word for Today is Encore...Not Anchor"
LMAO! I'm sorry but I just couldn't help it!

Encore is doing another performance. Anchor is what you throw off the side of a ship.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Word for Today is Encore...... Nonexistance 08-09-06 1
   RE: The Word for Today is Encore...... Snidget 08-09-06 2
 RE: The Word for Today is Encore...... cycles2k 08-09-06 3
 RE: The Word for Today is Encore...... iluvsoapoperas 08-09-06 4
 RE: The Word for Today is Encore...... Bebo 08-09-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Nonexistance 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-09-06, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Nonexistance Click to send private message to Nonexistance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Word for Today is Encore...Not Anchor"
I'm thinking we all know this. It's a specific thing for these boards we say because of a slip-up someone made earlier this season.

Welcome to the boards, by the way!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-09-06, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Word for Today is Encore...Not Anchor"
Yep, like any board there tends to be little things that happen that get a certain recurring status.

Anchor is the most recent. It was in a thresd title that cannot be edited and peeps here just decided they liked calling it that.

You'll find other ones around here as you go along like lvoe.

Anywho, welcome to the board, and don't let the little quirks around here drive you nuts It is kinda fun* trying to figure out what they all are.

*for a given value of fun that may vary from peep to peep.

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-09-06, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Word for Today is Encore...Not Anchor"
Are you suggesting we throw the contestant off the side of a ship? I don't get it.

Welcome to this board. The people here are a great bunch.

iluvsoapoperas 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-09-06, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iluvsoapoperas Click to send private message to iluvsoapoperas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Word for Today is Encore...Not Anchor"
LOL! Thanks everyone! This just made my day. It was just too cute to pass up. I love this show. I love this one way better than Rock Star INXS. From the first episode Dilana has been my pick. Unfortunately, I doubt if the guys will pick a female lead singer, but I hope I'm wrong because I really enjoy Dilana.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-09-06, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Word for Today is Encore...Not Anchor"
I have another word for today...GUIDELINES. Per ours, discussions should be about the show, not to pick at other posters.

Folks have already explained to you why that phrase is part of our lexicon. Since this thread isn't really about the show, I'm going to lock it. There are a number of existing threads where folks are discussing their favorites.

Welcome to the forums.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •