The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"INXS wins at Vh-1 Big in 05 awards!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-05, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"INXS wins at Vh-1 Big in 05 awards!"
INXS won the "Old School Comeback" award and performed New Sensation & Pretty Vegas. You can see New Sensation on Vh1.com (a V-spot exclusive), as well as the PV performance.

There are lots of pics of INXS also.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: INXS wins at Vh-1 Big in 05 awa... CattyChat 12-07-05 1
   RE: INXS wins at Vh-1 Big in 05 awa... weltek 12-07-05 2
 RE: INXS wins at Vh-1 Big in 05 awa... geg6 12-07-05 3
   RE: INXS wins at Vh-1 Big in 05 awa... weltek 12-07-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-07-05, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: INXS wins at Vh-1 Big in 05 awards!"
*waves to Weltek*

The only reason I tuned into the Big in '05 was to see INXS & I enjoyed every second they were on the screen. Don't know what else went on, I had tunnel vision . They're playing together better all the time & J.D. is more at ease with every performance I've seen.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-07-05, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: INXS wins at Vh-1 Big in 05 awards!"
I watched the New Sensation performance & do have to comment that JD needs to work on his performance slightly, but that's to be expected. When the song ended, he was still over on another part of the stage, far away from the band. That was akward.

But I agree, I only watched the awards for INXS & am glad I did!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-05, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: INXS wins at Vh-1 Big in 05 awards!"
I'm so PO'd! I missed the show on Sunday, so I checked the listings (both TV Guide and the local newspaper) and saw it would be on last night from 9 to 10. So I figured I could watch the last hour after TAR. Since I didn't know what part of the show they'd be on, I thought that I'd catch the last hour and, if they weren't in that part, I could catch the first hour some other time (cuz you know VH1 reruns stuff like this endlessly).

Turns out that all the listings were wrong. It was on from 8-10.

Really ticked me off.

I'm such a slut for the blues.

12-07-05, 04:56 PM (EST)
4. "RE: INXS wins at Vh-1 Big in 05 awards!"
Yeah, they are on within the first 20 minutes or so, I believe. Don't worry, Vh1 will play it 200 times in reruns.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •