The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Chat Transcripts for Mac users Jordis Unga"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Rock Star (Protected)
Original message

LaLaLisa 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-15-05, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaLaLisa Click to send private message to LaLaLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Chat Transcripts for Mac users Jordis Unga"
Digital Dish Diva says:
Welcome to MSN Live! This afternoon we are joined by "Rock Star: INXS" contestant Jordis who was eliminated from the show last night.

Digital Dish Diva says:
The whole world is here with you today.

Jordis says:
Hello! I'm finally in the real world. It's crazy!

rjgirven in Onstage_1 asks:
Jordis, what is the best thing about being on Rockstar:INXS

Jordis says:
All of it! It's the greatest thing I'll never do again. (laughs) It was great and rewarding. And the people I met there I will be in touch with for the rest of my life.

getupmusicman in Onstage_1 asks:
your voice and style are truly unique and emotionally moving and I'm seeing you as a solo artist as opposed to a lead singer in a band. What is your ideal dream for your career?

Jordis says:
I'm a band girl. I don't see myself being solo artist. It's weird, people are surprised when I say that, but I like the idea of standing in front of a band and having my boys behind me.

myzoie1 in Onstage_1 asks:
Hi Jordis.....who are your main inspirations in music? Have you always had an interest in singing?

Jordis says:
My whole family is musical. I sort of just grew up around it. I didn't do anything until high school. I went to an art based high school and have been singing ever since.

CravenCRZYGRL in Onstage_1 asks:
how hard was it to get on stage with lots of people across the world watching?

Jordis says:
I chose not to think about that when I was performing. I realize that there were more people watching than the people in the room, but I didn't put it into perspective while I was performing. It was hard. It got really hard toward the end.

CandleNut2 in Onstage_1 asks:
Man Who Sold the World and Imagine were my favorites of your performances, which performance was your favorite?

Jordis says:
Surprisingly enough it was "Dream On." (laughs) Of course "Man Who Sold the World" was right up there. As far as showing my personality and going for that note in "Dream On" was amazing to do.

HighbredTugBoat in Onstage_1 asks:
carl, will, and I (Mike) were wondering when you'll be back in the cities and if and when you will be playing so we can try to make a trip to see you sing?

Jordis says:
I'm not sure if I'm going to be singing out here soon. I'm going to be going back to L.A. for the finale of the show and it's too short of a time to start booking gigs. I'll probably just lay low for a bit and give myself some time to breathe.

JustcallmeDennis in Onstage_1 asks:
Hi Jordis! Do you plan to work with a vocal coach?

Jordis says:
Probably. It was really nice to have one for the course of the show and it surprised me how much having a vocal coach helped in many ways. I haven't really thought about it to tell you the truth. (laughs)

Digital Dish Diva says:
What is the best piece of advice Dave has given you?

Jordis says:
Every time he came over to the house he was concerned with our sanity levels and made sure we knew there was a world out there and not to forget where we came from and not to forget why we were here. A weird balance of being focused and keeping your sanity on a reality show.

Digital Dish Diva says:
What do you remember most about meeting INXS for the first time?

Jordis says:
When I first met them, well obviously they're family, but the way they work together as a band is very cool. They are great guys and fun to be around.

LizardsLady1 in Onstage_1 asks:
I was born in St. Paul and still have family there; 1) Have you ever heard of Test Site 67? 2) How do you get cake out of dreads?

Jordis says:
(laughs) I haven't heard of it. It took me about an hour and a half to clean the cake out of my hair the next day. But we could still smell it. We all smelled chocolate cake during one of our photo shoots. (laughs)

emeybee in Onstage_1 asks:
How does it feel to have consistently had the most top 10s on the MSN charts? (At one point you had numbers 1 2 3 AND 4!)

Jordis says:
That's amazing! I'm shocked really. I had no idea. It feels good. I'm glad people liked what I was doing.

MissXSive in Onstage_1 asks:
Hi Jordis - My whole family is going to miss your incredibly beautiful voice every week. We hold on to the belief that we will hear your voice on the radio soon. I would like to know, what was your most memorable RS:INXS moment?

Jordis says:
Hands down, besides the cake (laughs), was when Dave invited me to perform with Camp Friday at The House of Blues for my birthday and Jon and Garry came out, it was great!

justshanna in Onstage_1 asks:
Hey Jordis! I just thought you might be interested to know that my sister-in-law had a baby girl early this morning and named her Jordis!

Jordis says:
That's insane! That's awesome! I'm honored and thank you!

Digital Dish Diva says:
What is your favorite INXS song?

Jordis says:
I really like a lot of them. The one that I wanted to perform on the show was "Never Tear Us Apart" I would have loved to have done that one.

dysfun2 in Onstage_1 asks:
I will miss you on my TV Jordis!!! Which of the clinics did you enjoy the most or get the most out of?

Jordis says:
I really enjoyed going into the studio with INXS and laying down the new track. It's all kind of a blur. The photo shoot for Levi's would have been awesome if there was more time but the day was so rushed.

Jordis says:
Working with Ron Anderson was cool. He was able to get everyone to a place in their voice they didn't know they could do. They were all great but the best were the ones that we could hang out with INXS.

Digital Dish Diva says:
Jordis, we're all out of time. It went so fast!

Jordis says:
Thanks for coming on to chat with me. You'll hear from me soon.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Chat Transcripts for Mac users ... photokitty 09-17-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-17-05, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Chat Transcripts for Mac users Jordis Unga"
Interesting...Thanx LaLaLisa!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •