The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The last two ! Terrible choice , sent the wrong girl home !!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ericbthatsme 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-09-10, 02:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ericbthatsme Click to send private message to Ericbthatsme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The last two ! Terrible choice , sent the wrong girl home !!"
Very disappointed on the last two ! Not a good choice swap the girl choice and that would of been right , terrible choice !
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The last two ! Terrible choice ... Estee 12-09-10 1
   RE: The last two ! Terrible choice ... suzzee 12-09-10 3
 RE: The last two ! Terrible choice ... suzzee 12-09-10 2
 What a Surprise! foonermints 12-09-10 4
 RE: The last two ! Terrible choice ... Colonel Zoidberg 12-10-10 5
   RE: The last two ! Terrible choice ... PepeLePew13 12-11-10 12
       RE: The last two ! Terrible choice ... Estee 12-11-10 13
           Anyone foonermints 12-14-10 14
 RE: The last two ! Terrible choice ... jbug 12-10-10 6
   RE: The last two ! Terrible choice ... Agman2 03-10-16 16
 RE: The last two ! Terrible choice ... Loree 12-10-10 7
   RE: The last two ! Terrible choice ... jbug 12-10-10 8
 RE: The last two ! Terrible choice ... Tummy 12-10-10 9
   RE: The last two ! Terrible choice ... jbug 12-10-10 10
   RE: The last two ! Terrible choice ... Agman2 03-10-16 15
 RE: The last two ! Terrible choice ... PepeLePew13 12-11-10 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-10, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The last two ! Terrible choice , sent the wrong girl home !!"
I'm not sure it matters. Right now, the real two-person battle may be Russell vs. Russell's Ego.

Which assumes Russell has a separate existence from his Ego. I'm not sure he does.

We've had bad luck with Russells lately.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 5924 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-10, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The last two ! Terrible choice , sent the wrong girl home !!"
He who shall not be named, oh wait, that's Voldemort. Meh, all things considered there isn't that much difference.

suzzee 5924 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-10, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The last two ! Terrible choice , sent the wrong girl home !!"
Yeah, she was getting quite a buildup with the win in the challenge earlier. I think if she had a little more experience behind her she would have won it all. I think Chef was crushing on her a bit

A Tribe masterpiece

foonermints 13264 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-10, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "What a Surprise!"
Look at what there was to start with.

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-10-10, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The last two ! Terrible choice , sent the wrong girl home !!"
So let's see...we have Jillian, who's really come on strong lately, and Nona, who doesn't know the difference between celery root and potato but has an awesome palate somehow. And they pick Nona? Really? Unless she does incredible or Chef Gordon loses all respect for Russell the way the team lost all respect for Trev, he's going to win.

Oh, wait. His name's Russell. The same name as the BB11 villain who was actually less preferable than Natalie (and was dumb enough to vote for her,) the Survivor hero who sputtered out and had to have the Medevac Boat hailed for him, and the Survivor villain turned anti-hero turned villain again who probably had to use his winnings to buy a new hat.

Yeah, Nona has it in the bag. She could cook poop and still win.

PepeLePew13 25839 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-10, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The last two ! Terrible choice , sent the wrong girl home !!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-10 AT 11:45 AM (EST)

Nona has done decently well in this season, not only did she win the best palate competition (no idea what's the difference between celery root and potato mash, though she did miss that) but she also won the replicate-Gordon's-meal competition two episodes ago while also doing well both times when she was at the pass directing traffic ... that's a pretty good combo if you want to be a head chef. By contrast, Russhole II is rather churlish and condescending towards those with less skills than he has -- which will be the case if he becomes head chef.

So, it's certainly far from a slam dunk that Russhole II wins.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-10, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The last two ! Terrible choice , sent the wrong girl home !!"
I think Nona's skills at running the pass may turn out to be her saving grace. Even with the natural desire of the males to undercut wherever they could (some closer to the conscious level than others), she had the kitchen stepping smartly to her orders while she put the quasi-fear of Gordon Lite into them. The celery/potato confusion was a small horror and a possible reason to go home -- but when it didn't eliminate her on the spot, it meant Gordon had forgiven the mistake. And he frequently only forgives when there's greater cause for praise.

The previews also gave us a potential puzzle piece -- a very expected one. Russell's team isn't going to like him very much. No one seems to like Russell very much. Nona has a couple of people on her side -- but Russell sees the need to throw someone out of the kitchen. (Which could admittedly give him bonus points in Gordon's eyes.) Inability to run his brigade -- or the brigade deciding it was finally time for someone to run him over?

foonermints 13264 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-10, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Anyone"
That's OK with a mashed celery root instead of one of The Brethren MUST WIN!

If I visit LA Market I'd rather see Nona, not another standardized potato-killer.
*throws risotto in true grit fashion (to maim or injure)*

jbug 17007 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-10, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The last two ! Terrible choice , sent the wrong girl home !!"
These are the 2 I picked out weeks ago to be in the finale.
No way did Jillian have the skills or experience to win; Trev? just strange...

Shivering in the cold - Agman 2010

Agman2 2360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-10-16, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The last two ! Terrible choice , sent the wrong girl home !!"
nice siggie bug

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-10, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The last two ! Terrible choice , sent the wrong girl home !!"
I don't think anyone this season deserves to win and run a restaurant. But since we had to pick someone I predicted Nona and Russell would be the final 2. And after the nasty edit Russell has had I do not think he wins. That means Nona wins by default. If Chef planned to pick Russell to run his restaurant he would have tried to hide Russell's repulsive personality. I don't believe anyone would want to go to a place he was running. Since they used Russell for their drama they must be giving the win to the other one. In this case it is Nona. Whatever.

12-10-10, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The last two ! Terrible choice , sent the wrong girl home !!"
Maybe I didn't pay a lot of attention but I didn't see Russell as repulsive.
Trev was constantly berating everyone.
Jillian was an air-head.

I think the producers put a lot of words in their mouths - tell them things to say - during those tapings.

Tummy 3542 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-10-10, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tummy Click to send private message to Tummy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The last two ! Terrible choice , sent the wrong girl home !!"
It's amazing to me the difference in the quality of chefs between Hell's Kitchen and Top Chef.

12-10-10, 05:52 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The last two ! Terrible choice , sent the wrong girl home !!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-10-10 AT 05:52 PM (EST)

Wonder if Ramsay would even know what to do with true high quality caliber chefs!

ETA: Even the chefs on Chopped put Ramsay's bunch to shame!

Agman2 2360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-10-16, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The last two ! Terrible choice , sent the wrong girl home !!"
I was just thinking about that today! Only 5 years behind you!

PepeLePew13 25839 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-10, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The last two ! Terrible choice , sent the wrong girl home !!"
I'm glad these two are gone, but will miss Jillian's "I'm-giving-birth-and-I-need-the-drugs-NOW" gasps while waiting for Gordon's elimination announcements and Trev's scorched-earth confessionals ("Yeah? Well, f*** you!" or "She's a f***ing idiot! F***ing useless!" right after he did the exact same screw up earlier).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •