The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wait. This show started three weeks ago..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-07-10, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Wait. This show started three weeks ago..."
...and already, we're done with seven contestants. Granted, it's a quick way to cut the crap, and usually the first six or so Living Damned sent away are crap...but at this rate, we'll have a new deputy in Hell before Survivor's even picking their jury or TAR geets to Asia.

Enough of the double shots of Hell. Especially with the uber-crap this season. I could handle it last season if only because of Autumn. I don't see Autumn here. Just nine remaining chefs that, by and large, I wouldn't trust to cook me Ramen.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Wait. This show started three w... jbug 10-07-10 1
   RE: Wait. This show started three w... isis62 10-07-10 2
       RE: Wait. This show started three w... mindy23 10-07-10 3
           RE: Wait. This show started three w... Loree 10-09-10 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-07-10, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Wait. This show started three weeks ago..."
With all the immature crap last night, this has become another crapfest.
The "confessionals" are so obviously scripted.
Wonder how many days and how make takes it took to get all the scenes we saw just like they wanted.
The whole thing with Russell & the prom committee - disgusting. James called him on it; but JP would have thrown him out!

I used to like this show; now I FF thru a lot of it.

What I'd like to see?
A season with mature experienced chefs (Top Chef comes to mind) who could actually do a dinner service. And who would challenge Ramsay to tough decisions during their challenges.

The immature brats they are casting are pathetic.

Agman says my new glasses make me look sexy!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

isis62 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-07-10, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail isis62 Click to send private message to isis62 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Wait. This show started three weeks ago...totally agree"
I fast forwarded through about 98% of it.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-07-10, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Wait. This show started three weeks ago...totally agree"
If you want a 'mature group of chefs who really know how to cook' you have to switch channels. They are over on the FOOD NETWORK, not Fox! Fox is Fox, and it's known for its stupidity. That's the only way I can allow myself to tolerate this season of Hell's Kitchen.

It is so out of control, that I am starting to wonder if I'm really THAT hard up to spend any amount of time, even FF-ing it!!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-09-10, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Wait. This show started three weeks ago...totally agree"
It really does seem like the cast is made up of all the people that want to be on reality TV and are not good enough for the Real cooking shows. The leftovers are cast on Hell's Kitchen. It is becoming a joke. Too bad. Why can't they cast people who believably have a chance to run a restaurant.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •