The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HK6 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-09, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HK6 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all text only discussion of tonight's show here until after it airs out West as we narrow the field to whoever's name will be used to get a few extra people into a restaurant during the Olympics in a few months.

You didn't think they really let any of these people run anything did you?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Challenge Snidget 09-29-09 1
   RE: Challenge Snidget 09-29-09 2
 Editing hint, editing hint... Estee 09-29-09 3
 Challenge Winner Snidget 09-29-09 4
 Reward and Punishment Snidget 09-29-09 5
   And the Losers Snidget 09-29-09 6
       RE: And the Losers Estee 09-29-09 9
 Scared Straight Snidget 09-29-09 7
 Back to HK Snidget 09-29-09 8
 Going into Service Snidget 09-29-09 10
 The Death Of 1,000 Risottos. Estee 09-29-09 11
   RE: The Death Of 1,000 Risottos. Snidget 09-29-09 13
 Mid Service Snidget 09-29-09 12
 Gordon has nothing left to lose. Estee 09-29-09 14
   RE: Gordon has nothing left to lose... Snidget 09-29-09 15
 End of Service Snidget 09-29-09 16
 Eliminations Snidget 09-29-09 17
   RE: Eliminations Snidget 09-29-09 18
   Next Time Snidget 09-29-09 19
       RE: Next Time mhdallas 09-30-09 20
 RE: HK6 Episode #10 East Coast Spoi... jbug 09-30-09 21
 RE: HK6 Episode #10 East Coast Spoi... geekboy 09-30-09 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-29-09, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Challenge"
Judge from Bon Appetite Magazine.

Make one stunning dish. Ranked on presentation. Top two will be tasted and a winner selected.

45 minutes

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-29-09, 08:12 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Challenge"
Tenille's fish broke. So she's hiding it under some stuff.

Suzanne Grilled Calamari on a salad.
Kevin Caribbean Sea Bass
Tennille Red Snapper Asian.
Areile. Prosciutto wrapped John Dori.
Dave did a lamb and fingerling potatoes and he can't speak about whatever he cooked.

Scores tabulated.

5th place Tennille
4th place Suzanne
High score is Kevin
Close for 2nd and 3rd. Dave vs Ariel. Goes to Ariel.

Dishes brought forward for tasting.

Ariels they liked even with the edgy cranberries.
Kevin, lot of fruit blended with the fish very well.

And the winner is... break.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-09, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Editing hint, editing hint..."
We're getting a look at one of Dave's major weaknesses. He may have the skills to be the power behind your kitchen -- but he's never going to be the spokesperson for your restaurant. In an age when any major chef must be able to hold down their own promo spots with the occasional TV show, Dave shows up at work, cooks, and goes home. Culinary skill may be more important than communicative ones -- but right now, that's not by much.

09-29-09, 08:15 PM (EST)
4. "Challenge Winner"
The winner is (it is close) Congratulations to Both Of You.

Wimped out with a tie.

09-29-09, 08:16 PM (EST)
5. "Reward and Punishment"
Photo shoot of the dishes with recipes.

Punishment. Make LA more presentable. HK adopted a street, it is community service time.

Dave really doesn't like Tenille. If you haven't noticed before.

09-29-09, 08:17 PM (EST)
6. "And the Losers"
are dressed like convicts.

09-29-09, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: And the Losers"
Too bad Van and Joseph already left: we could have called it a sneak preview.

09-29-09, 08:18 PM (EST)
7. "Scared Straight"
Tenille will never commit a crime.

09-29-09, 08:20 PM (EST)
8. "Back to HK"
And the convicts have to clean the carpet and polish all the stuff outside, and sweep.

Dave is sweeping and his wrist swells up.

Dave is still in a lot of pain.

Kevin wants to convince Dave to leave from the pain in case he damages himself.

Dave knows people are trying to get him to quit.

09-29-09, 08:33 PM (EST)
10. "Going into Service"
Kevin wants to Shine
Dave wants what is best for the team and may want some help.
Kevin is bossing everyone around and driving them nuts.

Ramsey says it comes down to determination.
he wants perfection.

Yes We Can.

Sure you can.

In addition to the regular dishes the two winning dishes will be featured.

First ticket in.

Tenille snarks at Dave, but Dave knows to keep his snarking in confessional.

Communication is weak but the first appetizers out. But now tickets coming in quickly.

Tenille says no one can stop her in service. She says risotto is fine, Ariel says it is mush. Up to the pass and Ramsey makes her start it over.

Suzannes scallops are not evenly cooked. Still waiting for risotto.

Ramsey is sending incomplete orders out. Tennille's risotto is still mushy. Who cooked the Rice. Kevin did, but Dave says Tenille should have picked up on it anyway.

Ramsey will not move on from Kevin screwing up the rice.

Even with the better rice it is still wrong and break.

09-29-09, 08:35 PM (EST)
11. "The Death Of 1,000 Risottos."
I think HK has spent more on segment close graphics than Survivor spent in challenge designs for the last six seasons.

09-29-09, 08:44 PM (EST)
13. "RE: The Death Of 1,000 Risottos."
They sure made a bazillion different ones haven't they.

09-29-09, 08:44 PM (EST)
12. "Mid Service"
Finally we get good risotto coming out of the kitchen.

Moving onto Entrees.

Ariel brings up pink bloody chicken. Some is cooked but other pieces are raw.

Entrees heading out.

Until Suzanne screws up the fish. Don't run away. Raw fish.

Ramsey wandering around saying it can't be possible over and over.

Only 1/2 the diners have entrees and they are getting hOngry.

Ramsey trying to get them to rally. Nothing has been coming up together.

Ariel sent up Raggity Lamb to the pass. He calls her out in front of all the diners.

Doolally, there a new word. That is what Chef is right now.

Calls all of them up. He is bleeping serious, and break.

09-29-09, 08:45 PM (EST)
14. "Gordon has nothing left to lose."
And yet he's still about to lose it.

09-29-09, 08:48 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Gordon has nothing left to lose."
I swear the casting director is not going to be happy until Chef Ramsey starts carving up cheftestants or diners or both with a knife during a service.

09-29-09, 08:52 PM (EST)
16. "End of Service"
Ultimatum. Get it together or bleep off.

Even on the last table we drag.

Finally finished service, but Ramsey is just disappointed.

Worst service in a long time. Like watching a souffle collapse, not together as a team, so do two eliminations as a team.

Go around name two people.

Everyone thinks they were good tonight and shouldn't be put up. Suzanne was just beautiful even the raw fish was gorgeous.

No decisions are made that we see.

All down in the kitchen. They say yes they have a decision.

Kevin, first nominee and why. Ariel for inconsistencies
Second choice is...break

09-29-09, 08:57 PM (EST)
17. "Eliminations"
Second nominee is Suzanne. Raw fish but she thought she was good.

Suzanne, 4th time here. I was focused on solid techniques and standard of food and perfection.

Ramsey says she accomplished nothing, she says she is a better chef than Ariel.

Ariel, made mistakes but I am a better chef and want another chance to show you that.

He says you both should go.

My decision is...

Suzanne. I've given you so many chances, but you haven't been at your best. It will only get harder.

09-29-09, 08:59 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Eliminations"
Suzanne figures out maybe throwing everyone under the bus and making everyone hate her wasn't a winning strategy.

Tenille dodged a bullet. Kevin's ego can't get through the door to go back to the dorms.

09-29-09, 09:00 PM (EST)
19. "Next Time"
Team play is out the window.

Dave is in trouble.

Two surprises catch everyone off guard.

mhdallas 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-30-09, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhdallas Click to send private message to mhdallas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Next Time"
I've got to admit that, before last night, I was equally divided between Kevin and Dave. However, after the way Kevin not only tried to talk Dave into quitting (pretending to be concerned for his welfare which, yeah, Dave bought about as much as I did, luckily), and the way his ego flared up later, I can no longer tolerate this idiot.

while Dave does indeed need to work on his speaking abilities, his attitude was still far superior to either Tennille's or Kevin's. I sincerely hope that his wrist doesn't prevent him from winning this competition because, of the remaining chefs, he's the only one who has consistently worked his butt off without a lot of nonsense, and the fact that he continues to work through his obvious pain speaks a lot for how much he wants this. Go, Dave! And, Kevin? Just sit down and shut up already. Maybe go take a lesson on how to cook rice.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-09, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: HK6 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
making a choice, I had to watch TBL, but I popped over to listen to Gordon now & then.

I'd much rather read all about it here; cause I don't have to actually hear Tenille. I can't stand that voice any longer.

Thanks ya'll.

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-30-09, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: HK6 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
HEy Everyone -

I've gotten out of the habit of posting on these forums, i need to correct that.

I know there is a lot of people not liking Tenille, but you HAVE TO admit, she has grown the most, she is quickly becoming the most consistent after Dave, and she is communicating regularly in the kitchen unlike a lot of others. Also, she has received the most compliments from Gordon recently if memory serves. I think she is in the running.

I have to agree with others that Kevin's attempts to get Dave to quit rubbed me the wrong way. Gordon is NOT going to suggest he leaves unless the medics say he should. Dave has been in pain regularly this season and has pulled through. I have to guess that this won't changed unless something MAJOR happens. I've learned to NEVER believe the teasers for next week on this show - they have been blatently edited and sometimes the scenes they show are never aired the following week.

Anyway, all I have to say is 'Go Dave'.

geekboy

"I think what Randy Travis was trying to say was 'What the hell was that?!'" - S. Cowell

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •