The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bobert vs. Embiggened Bobert.. let's take a look."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-01-09, 02:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bobert vs. Embiggened Bobert.. let's take a look."
As the Universe expandeth, so hath THE BOBERT.
Perhaps this is proclaimed in order that The Bobert may have greater enjoyment of the melodious birds, the playful fish and the happy beasts.

To eat.

Truly, what is gained in consuming The World?
Bobert the Younger kneweth not about cooking the bounty of The Earth until conspiring with The Demon Ramsay of the Underworld. The evil demon delighted in Bobert's great girth and secretly sought to further embiggen him to his service. By clever taunts, incessant rages and stressful demands he first attempted to form The Younger, however the meager talents contained therein thwarted his plan. Infuriated, the Bobert was mercilessly ensconced in fire and foul language. It was revealed to him how to lead both the innocent crab and the hapless potato into his fearsome broiler with equal unholy glee, and ever was the threat that should he fail, never would he be rewarded with The Fruits of Hell.

Bobert the Younger gained much knowledge from The Demon, however in The End saw a terrible error in his dreadful expansion, and foreswore that his thousands of leagues of veins and arteries should not bear such ill treatment, and he sought to become known as Bobert the Thinner.

Oh WOE unto the dreams of Man, as The Bobert fought and failed against the secret song of The Demon, who in Time saw that his seed had indeed doubled, nay tripled the gross mass of His Intended. This new EMBIGGENED BOBERT was again lured into the clutches of the Underworld by something so tawdry as a free meal.

Embiggened Bobert, we cry for thee! Where Bobert the Younger was docile, Embiggened Bobert smasheth plates unending. As Bobert the Younger shied from physical contact, Embiggened Bobert containeth such fury as to dare bounce the entire state of Texas off his terrible huge gut. Verily, the sad heart of Bobert the Younger is now sorely vexed in the service of not mere thousands, but millions and millions more leagues of artery and vein, having scarce time for compassion towards his fellows.
Only in blaming others in the demon's own language, spiteful comments about his brother team mate's integrity, and the siren promise of filthy lucre brings solace to this tragic Spirit.

Embiggened Bobert, what shall become of thee? Shall your visage grow until it blocks the Sun, and as the fabled Godzilla, bring unending terror to small Japanese children? Nay, if you cease not in the gobbling of the entire planet, shall you not retract your stubby limbs within your humongous torso, spout fire and spin off to consume other worlds in your insatiable quest?

On the husk of a burnt out barren globe, all men shall curse forever the creation of GAMERABERT.

OH WOE!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bobert vs. Embiggened Bobert.. ... mindy23 08-01-09 1
 Quick! grit 08-03-09 2
   Ware! foonermints 08-03-09 3
   RE: Quick! FOXmePUHLEEZ 08-26-09 5
 As The Cycle is Pedaleth.. foonermints 08-19-09 4
 RE: Bobert vs. Embiggened Bobert.. ... Cyndimaus 09-15-09 6
   *snicker* foonermints 09-15-09 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-01-09, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bobert vs. Embiggened Bobert.. let's take a look."
Oh, Woe, for sure, dude! Robert the biggert, or 'embiggened' is definitely on a 'roll', with a few in his mouth at the same time.

And only God truly knows where this more than likely tragic tale will end.

I fear it will be on a larger-than-life EMT stretcher, with a size 16, I.V.-IF they can find a vein deep in the walls of those furocious arms-supplying life, meds, and another feeble hope for tomorrow....

This cannot end well, my friend. It just cannot!!! I think I feel the earth shaking now, and I live in Arizona.
Damn you, Ramsey, you've claimed yet another helpless child!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-03-09, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Quick!"
Somebody take the tequila bottle away from fooner!

I got sliced!

08-03-09, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Ware!"
Missus, lest ye be smiteth right mightily.

FOXmePUHLEEZ 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-26-09, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Quick!"
Amanda's got the bottle right now.

08-19-09, 11:01 PM (EST)
4. "As The Cycle is Pedaleth.."
There goest the Ebobert.

EbOBERT! Thinkest thou not that The Demon plotted against thee with The Punishment?
Ratings, Eblobert! RATINGS!
The Demon endears your spirit with false compassion towardeth thy snares to enfatten your fellows by cooking with butter, cream and fat. Any Fool knowest this path. THEN The Demon tortures thee with the demand that thou makest an entire meal fit only for the Twiggies of the Earth! Canst ye not see the fallacy?

Twice now hast thine embiggened heart faltered upon physical demands placed upon it. In the rarified air of a ski resort, ye shall not fare better.
Verily, whilst seeking a stray potato or chasing a skittering crab acrost the scullery floor, a blackness shall overcome thy vision and thy Piehole never return to 700 calorie mouthfuls.

Cease Ebobert. CEASE!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-15-09, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bobert vs. Embiggened Bobert.. let's take a look."
Perhaps Bobert canst travel over to NBC and mayhaps win Biggest Loser.

Sigs by Cyg

09-15-09, 11:18 PM (EST)
7. "*snicker*"
I just posted that before reading your post.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •