The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Leave The Being Damned ver 5.6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-09, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Leave The Being Damned ver 5.6"

Burn your handsie, Bobert? Drab.

Andrea? Drab. Double Drab.

Giovanni? Not even in the "drab" category of drabbiness.

This whole show is drab. I'm better. A better shade of drab.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Leave The Being Damned ver 5.6 jbug 04-10-09 1
 RE: Leave The Being Damned ver 5.6 Belle Book 04-10-09 2
 RE: Leave The Being Damned ver 5.6 grit 04-10-09 3
 RE: Leave The Being Damned ver 5.6 Seana 04-10-09 4
 Do they read the boards? If so, I ... FOXmePUHLEEZ 05-20-09 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-09, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Leave The Being Damned ver 5.6"
Ramsay, you know I wasn't hired to coddle your employees when you make them cry. Or was I?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-10-09, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Leave The Being Damned ver 5.6"
The good news? Giovanni's coming to Hell Kitchen's version of Loser's Lodge. The bad news? Hell's Kitchen might be closed for good! At least I can talk to Giovanni about how to avoid causing a guy to burn his hand and how to do better in the dinner service. Oh, how I wish I hadn't injured my ankle in the second round!

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-10-09, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Leave The Being Damned ver 5.6"
Now look what happened - those hack chefs (AndreaBobbyBen) got this place closed down. Ramsey should just send them home now and let me and Paula fight it out for the Borgata.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-09, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Leave The Being Damned ver 5.6"
Blah blah blah sauté this blah blah blah slow-roasted blah blah blah stuff the chicken blah blah blah better than Danny blah blah blah *wide eyes*

blah blah blah I like Robert better blah blah blah nothing personal blah blah blah *shrug*

blah blah blah San Fransisco blah blah blah kind of food we ate blah blah blah places we visited blah blah blah

blah blah blah

FOXmePUHLEEZ 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-20-09, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Do they read the boards? If so, I hope NOT until"
LAST EDITED ON 05-21-09 AT 11:58 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-20-09 AT 10:04 AM (EST)

the show is over. BUT, if they read the boards ... Giovanni ... you're one talented guy. Ramsey said it also. One is only as old as one feels. Stop doing the age thing.

I reran it and reran it and finally figured out that you put your ALL into that particular dish and it killed your spirit not to get the praise for it.

But, all in all, you're great. Don't forget it.

You and Petrozza have been two gorgeous "older" contestants. I might have to start hanging out/lurking when the Hell's Kitchen tryouts are in town.

I wrote this as myself, but I'll put my role model's sig pic below. tr>>>
>>>"Turning on peoples 'b!tch switch'"
>>> youts come to town (smile)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •