The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"You say Potatoes and I say RAW!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

ajglitch 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-03-09, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ajglitch Click to send private message to ajglitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"You say Potatoes and I say RAW!"
Another stunning night in Hell's Kitchen and another dramatic exit decision by Chef Ramrod!

The diner who whistled at Chef had to be a plant! I almost wet myself at her antics and then had to remind myself that it is probably the closest to fame she will ever get

I for one was very happy to see Carol go as I've not really seen any moments of brilliance from her in the kitchen and really have felt she was overshadowed in bitchiness by Lacey only. Its time for the wannabes to exit and those with the ability to start shining.

One thing I despise about "Don't call me" Bobby cause I hate my father, is how when it comes to making decisions he always defers to someone else and then bitches about it to the camera in confessional. Grow some Cahonies!!! I am torn between him and Ben in as far as cooking ability goes and I don't think either will win but at least Ben stands up for his decisions and mistakes (which are many). All Bobby does is sputter and fume and make idle threats in confessional.

At the start of the season I was not impressed with Danny and his attitude but I have to admit i've had a real change of heart about him as the season has progressed. I believe he may have what it takes to win this now and that Giovanni is his only real competition for the title.

That's my two cents on the night. Yeah?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •