The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-12-09, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-09 AT 06:15 PM (EST)

Please keep all sigpic-free discussion of tonight's episode on this thread until midnight, by which time the West Coast will once again learn that Marco Pierre White is a world-class jackass who couldn't teach a fish to breathe water.

Yes, this is Gordon's show. Supposedly Marco taught Gordon everything Marco knew.

Wonder what Gordon did with the other forty-one years, four months, three days, twenty-three hours, fifty-nine minutes and fifty-eight seconds.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spo... jbug 03-12-09 1
 RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spo... Snidget 03-12-09 2
   RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spo... Loree 03-12-09 3
       RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spo... kidflash212 03-13-09 14
           RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spo... bullzeye 03-15-09 17
               RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spo... kidflash212 03-15-09 18
 RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spo... Snidget 03-12-09 4
 RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spo... Loree 03-12-09 5
 RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spo... Loree 03-12-09 6
 RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spo... Cyndimaus 03-13-09 7
   RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spo... grit 03-13-09 8
       RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spo... Loree 03-13-09 9
           RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spo... Cyndimaus 03-13-09 11
       RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spo... Cyndimaus 03-13-09 10
           RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spo... jbug 03-13-09 12
 Andrea crs3192 03-13-09 13
   RE: Andrea Cyndimaus 03-14-09 15
   RE: Andrea FOXmePUHLEEZ 03-14-09 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-09, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Thursdays are so busy
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-09, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Chicken Soup
Brisket
Burgers

For a Bar Mitzvah, and the boy is going to be the judge.

Of course first two courses lead to a 1:1 tie (as if it could be anything else) and we get the results after the commercial.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-09, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Carol insisting on the blue cheese in the burgers lost it for the red team.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-13-09, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I was a little surprised she would put cheese at all on burgers being served at a Bar Mitzvah - It's not Kosher.

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-15-09, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I hadn't even thought os that. You are quite right (I think), about it not being Kosher, and I am surprised that no one pointed that out.

Made by Maroonclown; resurrected by Agdude.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-15-09, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-09 AT 12:31 PM (EST)

Not Kosher - dairy & meat are not served together at a Kosher table. Technically, I doubt anything that was served could be considered Kosher, so obviously that was not a consideration for the boy's family but the cheeseburger was more obvious than other things like the utensils used to prepare the food.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-09, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Quote of the night so far.

"I'm Gay. He is Parade Gay"

03-12-09, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The cake ends up on the floor and JP is upset.

The red team all seem to be on top of each other in their kitchen.

I love grandma.

03-12-09, 09:24 PM (EST)
6. "RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Coi goes home from the red team.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-13-09, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
So who do you think will take a swing at the other first? Carol or Andrea? Sheesh!

Okay, maybe Chef shouldn't have picked Andrea as the best from the red team but I was amazed at how they took it out on Andrea. She had nothing to do with it.

Was it smart or stupid not to put Carol up?

It's nice to see Lacey doing well with the blue team. I don't think she has what it takes to win but at least she's not looking totally inept in the kitchen.

Jean Phillipe totally cracked me up with his interaction with What's-His-Name!

sig courtesy of Cygnus

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-13-09, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
It's nice to see Lacey doing well with the blue team. I don't think she has what it takes to win but at least she's not looking totally inept in the kitchen.

I haven't seen the episode yet (my husband and I were watching Heroes, which I taped on Monday) but I did see the coming attractions for HK just before the news came on. Lacey's getting ready to quit, again! I think you better take back that statement up there, Cyndi!

a berry nice sigpic from agman

03-13-09, 11:19 AM (EST)
9. "RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Lacey is OK as long as everything is going easy and they are winning. The minute there is a problem she wants to quit. She is lazy.

And I just realized there was another female on the red team. Was her name Paula? I don't think I even noticed her before. When Ramsay asked her opinion on who should be fired I was wondering where she came from.

03-13-09, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Yeah, she's been under the radar so far. Not bad but not good enough to warrent a lot of camera time.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

03-13-09, 01:14 PM (EST)
10. "RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Well, I did qualify my statement by saying she doesn't have what it takes to win.

She does well when things are going her way, but when there the way gets rough she gets all emotional. That's why she doesn't have what it takes to win the whole thing. Just being a good cook isn't enough. She has to work well under pressure and I haven't seen her do that yet.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-09, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: HK #5 Episode #6 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I can't wait for Chef to call her out - to let her know that he knows she slept the first few days while everyone else worked their butts off.

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-13-09, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Andrea"
Did anybody else not understand why everybody hates Andrea so much? I can understand if people don't like Carol cause she does not listen and just acts stubborn at all times. But why Andrea? And why did everybody say she was the weakest except for Paula? From what I saw, she DID bounce back from the beginning of service and nothing else went wrong with her afterwards...

Did I miss something?

03-14-09, 11:00 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Andrea"
I have noticed that on Hell's Kitchen some of the women (I am speaking of previous seasons too) develop a dislike for someone and then it doesn't matter how well that person does, they are still disliked. They'll put that person up for elimination even if they don't really deserve it. Fortunately Chef doesn't seem to go for that and usually eliminates the person who actually deserves to leave based on performance. You'll notice that he didn't really regard Andrea for elimination. I think he has a better idea of what's going on then they think. What do you think he does all day when there is not a challenge? I bet he watches some footage of what goes on up in the dorm!

sig courtesy of Cygnus

FOXmePUHLEEZ 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-14-09, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Andrea"
Because...for ME, the Red Team, excuse me, the SPICE RACKS, have been like pre-WW2 Europe. They seemed to need a mother figure and Andrea stepped up to the plate ... and quite APTLY, I must say. Quite a talented girl, as most of them are. HOWEVER, her vulnerabilities have shown through. This is UNFORGIVABLE in a dictator (and she seems to have accepted this role). No frailties allowed. And yes, she DID bounce back, but she was NOT allow human frailties in the FIRST place.

Remember, when they were eating Chef Scott's beef entrails ... they said they were doing it for Andrea because they owed it to her. (I was AMAZED at those statements. Chef Scott cooking entrials? Pass the Grey Poupon ... please)

But she's the team Mussolini. And we know, historically, what has happened to dictators.

I thought she was very wise, however, to remain silent while Carol put blue cheese on a teenager's burger. Genius. Who appreciates blue cheese as a teenager?

They hate her, but if I know my charismatic people, she will find a way to turn this around. I think she has already won Ramsey. Hell, I'd stop taping tomorrow and give her my restaurant. You can work with her and she has real talent. Creativity? dunno. But she is doable (in a business sense).

LA has it as well. But will her sociological issues get in the way? So you're gay. Cook, damnit! And shut up!

I think this competition will be between Giovanni and Andrea/LA.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •