The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Summary: HK4 Episode 10: Tornadoes and Limericks"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

06-06-08, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Summary: HK4 Episode 10: Tornadoes and Limericks"
LAST EDITED ON 06-06-08 AT 02:01 PM (EST)

Okay. It’s 9:00 Tuesday night. I got my laptop ready and now let’s turn to FOX and see what Ramsay dishes out.

**Emergency Alert**

What?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Damn you, tornadoes! I guess I’ll just wait until it’s over to watch Hell’s Kitchen.

Two hours later, they’re showing an Everybody Loves Raymond rerun. Screw this. I’ll just watch it off the FOX site.

Now let’s get to the actual show.

Previously on Hell’s Kitchen, read Deb's summary. It's just down a few spaces from mine.

Jen is now back with the Red team, and Matt is back with the Blue team. Neither team is particularly happy about this development since Jen and Matt are like pimples that keep popping up. Petrozza wonders why Matt is still around. I do, too.

As usual, the chefs get a wake-up call at 6 AM. Then, they are blindfolded. The chefs are taken to the location of the restaurant that’s up for grabs: London LA. As they take off their blindfolds, the chefs notice how bright it is, which makes Ramsay appear angelic. Probably, the only time you will hear “Ramsay” and “angelic” in the same sentence. Ramsay tells them to lift up the lids in front of them to reveal new uniforms. There is no more Red or Blue team. From this point on, they will work as one team.

Ramsay has another surprise for them: $250,000 that will go to the winner. If that’s not enough, he takes them downstairs to see… a blank space. All that build-up for nothing, literally. Nevertheless, the chefs all act amazed.

They head back to Hell’s Kitchen. It’s now time for the first individual challenge. They must take a single ingredient and put their own spin on it. They get:

Matt – Veal
Christina – Sea Bass
Bobby – Duck
Jen – Beef
Petrozza – Chicken
Corey – Lobster

The chefs have 45 minutes to complete it. They all finish in time. Matt is first with Roasted Veal Loin. Ramsay actually complements Matt for not screwing up as badly. Next is Christina with Pan-Seared Sea Bass. Ramsay comments that the sea bass is real meaty. Petrozza is next with Chicken Breast Stuffed with Prosciutto, Duck Confit, and Vegetables. Ramsay says the Petrozza should have done one dish instead of the whole breast. Corey then presents an Asparagus and Pea Lobster Soup. Ramsay says it’s tasty, but she should have used the whole lobster. Jen has a Thinly Sliced Ribeye. Ramsay thought that because it was sliced so thin she would overcook it, but it turned out very well. Finally, Bobby has a Duck Noodle Soup. Ramsay says it’s delicious, but the duck is very tough.

Ramsay is very pleased with their work and asks Jen and Christina to step forward. The two of them had the best dishes. The winner of the challenge is Jen. Her dish will go on the menu. As a reward, Jen goes to Las Vegas and have dinner with last year’s winner, Rock. She also gets to pick someone to go with her. Honestly, I would not want to be stuck alone with Jen in Vegas. I would rather drown myself in Lake Mead. Unfortunately for Corey, Jen picks her.

The other chefs now face punishment. Today is delivery day, and they must unload all the deliveries and put them away. Jen and Corey leave for Vegas, while the others are given instructions from Gloria about how to handle the deliveries. The truck honks, and they start unloading. Christina immediately takes charge letting the men do most of the lifting. Matt is not too pleased about it, but nobody cares what Matt thinks.

In Vegas, Jen and Corey arrive at the Green Valley Ranch Resort. Their suite is enormous, big enough to hold even Jen’s ego. Back at Hell’s Kitchen, the delivery truck calls again. They are all exhausted, especially Matt. Matt says he wants to go home, and I certainly hope he gets his wish.

He starts mouthing off to Christina who tells him to STFU. Bobby notices that Matt is really starting to lose it. He looks like he’s gonna go Hannibal Lecter on somebody.

Meanwhile in Vegas, it’s time for dinner with Rock. Jen and Corey, do you smell what Rock is cooking?

It’s now the next day, and they’re prepping for the night’s service. Matt and Christina are still going at it like five-year-olds. Jen and Corey are back from Vegas, and Matt goes insane again. Ramsay calls them together to discuss service. They have to work double the amount of customers since they’re working from one kitchen. Jen and Petrozza are working Appetizers. Bobby is on fish, Corey on Vegetables, which leaves our bickering couple to work Meat together.

Ramsay gives the order to open Hell’s Kitchen. Jen’s winning dish is added to the menu. The first order comes in. Matt already sets a pan on fire. Jen serves up the first appetizer, and it goes out perfectly. Petrozza, however, serves an appetizer with a dirty dish. He cleans it up, but now Jen makes her risotto too salty.

After 30 minutes, half of the appetizers have gone out. They start getting ready for entrees, but Matt can’t remember the order, even after Ramsay repeats it 50 times. Nobody is communicating well, especially with Corey on Vegetables. They finally are able to get the first entrees out.

Christina attempts to cut corners by cooking chicken and beef together in one pan. Ramsay notices, though, and yells at her to stop. Now, Bobby is cooking salmon and scallops in one pan. The kitchen starts slowing down. Entrees are not coming out quickly. To make matter worse, a ribeye comes back for not being cooked enough. Christina blames Jen for not telling her the right time, while Jen claims no such thing.

Ramsay is waiting for garnish for the chicken, but Corey burns the pan and herself. Ramsay tells her to go to the medic, but she refuses to. She finally does. While the customers are still waiting for food, Matt decides to feed himself. Corey comes back from the medic ready to work. Matt and Christina are both having trouble remembering orders, which causes Bobby to forget he has an extra John Dory.

They start to hit a stride, but Matt halts it by serving raw Wellington and overcooked beef. Matt explains that he is having trouble because he has a migraine. That is no excuse because Ramsay has probably had several migraines working with this group.

Matt is really starting to go down. Ramsay has finally had enough and sends him upstairs. He gets some company when Jen leaves rice in a pan, and it is completely burnt. Then, Christina is sent up as well for not noticing it earlier. At this rate, only Ramsay will be working in the kitchen. The food might actually get done with just him. Just as I say that, all of them are sent out. Hell’s Kitchen is closed for the evening.

Ramsay tells them this was a horrible service and tells them to nominate two people. Matt stays behind and doesn’t know whether to leave or stay. Ramsay tells him he has to make that decision. Either way, it’s safe to say he’s gone.

While Matt was with Ramsay, the team came to a decision and put him on the chopping block. Matt is convinced he won’t be sent home and challenges all of them. They go about deciding who else to put up. Jen and Bobby pick Christina, while Christina picks Jen. Corey wants to nominate herself, which leaves Petrozza as the deciding vote. He picks Christina.

At the nominations, Christina and Matt face elimination. Corey mentions that she thought she should be nominated as well. Ramsay agrees, so now it’s three people facing elimination. Corey says she let her emotions get the best of her but didn’t give up like Matt. Matt claims that everybody picks on him, but he still fights for this opportunity. He still is claiming migraine as an excuse which causes Ramsay to roll his eyes. Matt goes on to say he wasn’t the worst chef tonight, Christina was. Christina says that although she doesn’t have the experience others have, she has a lot of heart.

Ramsay decides who to send home, and it’s Matt. Everybody is pleased to see him finally go. Ramsay sends him off with a limerick, but I will provide my own:

There once was a man named Matt
Who thought he was great, and all that
He got messed up in the head
And was sent off to bed
Now he’s gone, thank Ramsay for that

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Summary: HK4 Episode 1... jbug 06-06-08 1
 RE: Official Summary: HK4 Episode 1... Seana 06-06-08 2
 RE: Official Summary: HK4 Episode 1... mysticwolf 06-08-08 3
 RE: Official Summary: HK4 Episode 1... Ahtumbreez 06-09-08 4
 RE: Official Summary: HK4 Episode 1... jbug 06-09-08 5
   RE: Official Summary: HK4 Episode 1... Dianimal59 06-10-08 6
 RE: Official Summary: HK4 Episode 1... bullzeye 06-12-08 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-06-08, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Summary: HK4 Episode 10: Tornadoes and Limericks"
Matt is not too pleased about it
nobody cares what Matt thinks
Matt says he wants to go home
Matt is really starting to lose it. He looks like he’s gonna go Hannibal Lecter on somebody.
Matt goes insane again
Matt can’t remember the order
Matt decides to feed himself
Matt halts it by serving raw Wellington
he has a migraine
Matt is really starting to go down
Matt is convinced he won’t be sent home and challenges all of them
Matt face elimination
didn’t give up like Matt
Matt claims that everybody picks on him
Matt goes on to say he wasn’t the worst chef tonight
There once was a man named Matt

LOL. Good job Steve. Loved it!
Too bad the next summary writer won't have much material to deal with; now that Matt is gone.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the bug's kitchen!
Agman? It's getting hot in here!!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-08, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official Summary: HK4 Episode 10: Tornadoes and Limericks"
Good job, Steve! The parts I liked were:

In Vegas, Jen and Corey arrive at the Green Valley Ranch Resort. Their suite is enormous, big enough to hold even Jen’s ego.

Honestly, I would not want to be stuck alone with Jen in Vegas. I would rather drown myself in Lake Mead. Unfortunately for Corey, Jen picks her.

and

As they take off their blindfolds, the chefs notice how bright it is, which makes Ramsay appear angelic. Probably, the only time you will hear “Ramsay” and “angelic” in the same sentence.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-08, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official Summary: HK4 Episode 10: Tornadoes and Limericks"
Great job, Steve. My first, but not last, laugh came with comparing Matt & Jen with pimples. Thank God Ramsay finally popped Matt.

Loved the limerick.

A smokeysmom
"In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught." - Baba Dioum

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-08, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official Summary: HK4 Episode 10: Tornadoes and Limericks"
Very nice summary Steve. In fact, this season is falling so flat I enjoyed the summary more than the episode!

Agman took me to the islands

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-08, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official Summary: HK4 Episode 10: Tornadoes and Limericks"
Steve, I don't know if you or anyone else watched the first ep of HGTV Design Star last night? But one of the contestants had a stuffed doll/toy that she called Scuba Steve. No sh*t!
She didn't make the final group tho.

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the bug's kitchen!
Agman? It's getting hot in here!!!!

Dianimal59 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-10-08, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dianimal59 Click to send private message to Dianimal59 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Official Summary: HK4 Episode 10: Tornadoes and Limericks"
Hello -

Great summary!

I watched the show but actually got more enjoyment out of your summary.

I am so glad Matt is gone, standing and eating during service!? I wish Ramsey had caught him at it.

Can't stand Jen, she takes Zero responsibility for anything and she is sooooo annoying.

Not too impressed with the rest of them but I think it will come down to Petrozza and Corey. Bobby hasn't stepped up at all.

"Meanwhile in Vegas, it’s time for dinner with Rock.
Jen and Corey, do you smell what Rock is cooking?"

Love this, I laughed out loud, best line ever!

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-12-08, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Official Summary: HK4 Episode 10: Tornadoes and Limericks"
Great summary Steve!!

Lvoed the limerick!!

Chiseled by Abman Agman!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •