The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who will the new chef be?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-30-08, 06:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who will the new chef be?"
Female -- possibly one we've seen before, or at least one that Ben knows on sight -- could be someone who was eliminated from a previous season -- not necessarily a contestant: may just be there to serve as a leader and make nominations on that service alone before leaving again...

If it's an eliminated contestant actively joining the competition, then my first thought is Julia -- but it hasn't been enough time for her to have completed the training Gordon was sending her to.

A one-night kitchen leader probably means Heather.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who will the new chef be? Seana 04-30-08 1
 RE: Who will the new chef be? Magnolia_Rocker 04-30-08 2
 RE: Who will the new chef be? Magnolia_Rocker 04-30-08 3
   RE: Who will the new chef be? Ahtumbreez 05-01-08 7
 RE: Who will the new chef be? LostAddict 04-30-08 4
   RE: Who will the new chef be? ginger 04-30-08 5
 RE: Who will the new chef be? StarryLuna 04-30-08 6
   RE: Who will the new chef be? ginger 05-02-08 8
       RE: Who will the new chef be? Estee 05-02-08 9
 And, the "New" Chef Is... mysticwolf 05-06-08 10
   RE: And, the "New" Chef Is... Seana 05-07-08 11
       RE: And, the "New" Chef Is... mindy23 05-07-08 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-08, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who will the new chef be?"
My cousin and I thought it might be Julia, too. No, she wouldn't have completed training, but she may have been on Spring Break or something, whenever it was filmed.

I can't think of anyone else Ramsay liked well enough to bring back for a cameo.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-30-08, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who will the new chef be?"
Yep, my first thought was Julia too.

My future Rockers!

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-30-08, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who will the new chef be?"
Funny story. DH and I both watch HK and love it. Well, our girls are right there with us while we watch it and we were joking around last night that our girls first words were going to be....."P!ss off you Donkey!". I see many calls from daycare in our future.

My future Rockers!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-08, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who will the new chef be?"
OMH Mags - that's funny

Agman took me to the islands

LostAddict 420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-30-08, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LostAddict Click to send private message to LostAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who will the new chef be?"
I was thinking Julia as well.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-08, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who will the new chef be?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-08 AT 04:09 PM (EST)

I'm so sure it's Julia, I'm going to post a duplicative thresd about it.

LIME HELMET Risotto, Donkey!

ETA - Meaning me, I'm the donkey with the helmet; I think mine is the duplicative post.

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-30-08, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who will the new chef be?"
I don't think it's Julia. Ben said something about not wanting her in the kitchen. Julia was a hard worker and I find it hard to believe any of these "chefs" (I use that term loosely) would not want Julia around.

Place witty comment here.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-08, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who will the new chef be?"
Well, she's competition, AND she has a vagina, so if Ramsey puts her on the guy's team, Ben's comment would make sense.

It would be funnier if it was New York.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-08, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who will the new chef be?"
It would be funnier if it was New York.

I don't think that many of Gordon's recipes include ranch dressing.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-08, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "And, the "New" Chef Is..."
Matt. New to the Red Team, anyway. No wonder Ben said they had no idea what they were inheriting. *Gag*

A smokeysmom
"In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught." - Baba Dioum

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

05-07-08, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: And, the "New" Chef Is..."
Yeah, that was pretty cheap, making us think there was someone new. Pfft.

Also, I'm sick of seeing Matt's frowny, whiny face. Double pfft.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-07-08, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: And, the "New" Chef Is..."
That was DOUBLE cheap! After last week's non-elimination, THEN Matt stepping on his tongue AGAIN, thinking there would be NO elimination (actually, that was priceless!)...THEN, putting him on the girl's team...

Just over the top crude! Ramsey really does belong in Hell.....'s Kitchen!!!!!!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •