The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Coast Update Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-08, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Coast Update Thread"
Tonight the menu includes boinkings, beyotches, and deep-fried digits - all finished off in a nice, fresh, saline broth. Since spoiled food and spoiled shows are both bad for business, please keep all discussion here until the West Coast gets a chance to finish their time in Hell.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Co... mysticwolf 04-29-08 1
 RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Co... mysticwolf 04-29-08 2
 RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Co... Ahtumbreez 04-29-08 3
 RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Co... mysticwolf 04-29-08 4
   RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Co... Fishercat 04-29-08 5
 RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Co... mysticwolf 04-29-08 6
 RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Co... mysticwolf 04-29-08 7
 RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Co... mysticwolf 04-29-08 8
 RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Co... mysticwolf 04-29-08 9
   RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Co... vince3 04-29-08 10
   RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Co... Ahtumbreez 04-29-08 11
       RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Co... mysticwolf 04-29-08 13
 RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Co... mysticwolf 04-29-08 12
   RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Co... Ahtumbreez 04-29-08 15
       RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Co... Estee 04-30-08 20
           RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Co... Ahtumbreez 04-30-08 21
               RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Co... grit 05-01-08 26
       RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Co... jbug 04-30-08 23
           RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Co... ginger 04-30-08 24
           RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Co... Ahtumbreez 05-01-08 25
 RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Co... mysticwolf 04-29-08 14
   RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Co... Ahtumbreez 04-29-08 16
       RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Co... jbug 04-30-08 22
 RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Co... mysticwolf 04-29-08 17
   RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Co... vince3 04-29-08 18
       RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Co... FFantasyFX 04-29-08 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-29-08, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Coast Update Thread"
It's take the ordinary, make it extraordinary, and charge extraordinary prices. Like a $200 pizza.

Each team needs to present their own overpriced pie. Chef's given them a plethora of top notch ingredients to choose from.

Each chef prepares their own pizza, each team chooses one to offer to Chef.

Women share ideas and help each other, men ignore each other.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-29-08, 09:17 PM (EST)
2. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Coast Update Thread"
Women choose Jen's pizza and start perfecting it. Meanwhile the men have only managed to come up with 2 pizzas. Matt (of the barf inducing signature dish) is pissed 'cause his pizza almost makes Ben hurl.

Men choose Ben's pizza before Petrozza can even finish his.

Jen's is a marriage of Italy and France, Ben's is a whole bunch of stuff he says stands on its own.

Chef can pick up Jen's slice, needs a fork for Ben's. He says it's close. Decisiion after commercial.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-08, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Coast Update Thread"

*waves at Mystic

I'm here. You're great. I'm behind because I've been trying to vote for Jason, but I'll catch up at the next break.

04-29-08, 09:22 PM (EST)
4. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Coast Update Thread"
Chef chooses Jen's over Ben's. Among other things Ben's mushrooms aren't cleaned properly.

Women go to the home of the $90 hamburger in Santa Barbara. They get to ride on a helicopter.

The men get to prep the pizzas for tomorrow night's service. They're lucky. At least the women wrote theirs down. Ramsay tells the men they need to start working as a team.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-29-08, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Coast Update Thread"
Jen's pizza looked better, sounded better, and was cleaner.

The high-end factor of the guy's pizza doesn't make up for it

04-29-08, 09:27 PM (EST)
6. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Coast Update Thread"
Vanessa talks to Chef about what she can do during service. He tells her she still has every chance to win, but she can make her choice. Stay, or leave. She's not a quitter. (Why do I think that means she'll quit?)

04-29-08, 09:32 PM (EST)
7. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Coast Update Thread"
She quits.

She thinks her team is better off without her than with her. No one else is that sure of that.

04-29-08, 09:36 PM (EST)
8. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Coast Update Thread"
Surprise #2. HK will be featuring Jen's pizza which has her glowing. But, it'll be take-out, as well as in kitchen, as advertised by airplane banner. The men will be doing the deliveries, in addition to running their kitchen.

Jen is going to blow Chef's mind with how well she does hot appetizers. She starts out okay, at least. Ben will be doing the home deliveries. Matt can't cook eggs and Bobby has to take over for his appetizers.

04-29-08, 09:39 PM (EST)
9. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Coast Update Thread"
Ben can't find reverse so he drives over peeps lawns. He's never been in LA, so he gets lost. He finally makes a delivery.

Women are having issues with wellington and Rosann can't mash a carrot.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-08, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Coast Update Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-08 AT 07:17 AM (EST)

One of these years after Gordon roasts someone, during the evaluation phase they're gonna go..... Y'know Chef, it's hard to concentrate when..... (motions Gordon to come closer) WHEN YOU'RE CONSTANTLY YELLING IN MY F'N EAR!!!!!!

04-29-08, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Coast Update Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 04-29-08 AT 09:48 PM (EST)

I can't mash a carrot either and I don't think I would want to.

eta - snort Vince

and if I didn't think the pizza delivery was a prop I would be impressed with Ben's navigating abilities.

04-29-08, 09:49 PM (EST)
13. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Coast Update Thread"
Not my choice of veg, either. Pity, too. They were serving it with lamb and that definitely would be one of my top choices.

04-29-08, 09:47 PM (EST)
12. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Coast Update Thread"
Jen helps get the women's kitchen back on track, Louross can't cook a steak. Petrozza cheats by slicing a sliver off the burned steak to turn it into medium well. Scott doesn't see him and it works.

Since Jen is helping on veg she's not on desserts with Christine. Christine starts to melt down while her souffles burn up. Corey reluctantly helps her and desserts start to leave the kitchen.

Both teams complete a full service.

04-29-08, 09:56 PM (EST)
15. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Coast Update Thread"
Matt's faces make this season. I hope he doesn't go.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-08, 06:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Coast Update Thread"
Matt could not win if every other contestant died (from eating his cooking).

04-30-08, 10:21 AM (EST)
21. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Coast Update Thread"
I don't want him to win. I just wanted him around until my summary I'm selfish like that.

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-01-08, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Coast Update Thread"
Matt's face always looks like someone rubbed some poo underneath his nose.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Either that or he's been smelling too much of his "signature dishes"...

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-08, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Coast Update Thread"

This one just doesn't do him justice......

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-08, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Coast Update Thread"
Son of Sam. Cooks your food.

05-01-08, 11:51 AM (EST)
25. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Coast Update Thread"
That pic doesn't capture the essence of Matt at all. Where's the CrazyEyes?!

04-29-08, 09:55 PM (EST)
14. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Coast Update Thread"
Chef has decided that there's no losing team. Each team will jointly nominate one apiece to leave.

Men are looking at Matt and Louross. Women are looking at Roseann based on service tonight. Except Jen. Jen wants Christine to go because Christine overtalks her. Jen has important stuff to say.

Louross knows he messed up and is willing to admit it.

Looks like it's going to be a Christine/Louross match-up. I'm not sure Chef is gonna be happy about that.

04-29-08, 10:00 PM (EST)
16. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Coast Update Thread"
Yep, Jen's important things to say happens to get her into hot water. Open mouth insert foot.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-08, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Coast Update Thread"

I pledge allegiance to Gordan.......
but I decide my fate in Hell's Kitchen.....

yea, right.

04-29-08, 10:03 PM (EST)
17. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Coast Update Thread"
Christine is pissed. She doesn't think she can trust anybody on the red team now.

Ben is asked to give the men's answer. Louross is nominated as being the weakest in culinary skills.

Christine is asked to give the women's answer. She says her team decided to nominate her. Chef is flabbergasted.

Louross says he made a mistake but kept going. He says Matt's the worst on his team.

Christine says she's dedicated, intelligent, hard-working... All the things Chef just called her. She didn't know these things were a detriment. She says Rosann is the weakest.

Chef decides to eliminate...

Vanessa.

But, he wants a full dinner servive from now on.

Next week we have a disaster and Matt decides to argue about whether something is properly cooked. A sweet 16 birthday party is riuned. And, for our surprise, a new chef joins the fray. Looks like it's on the women's team and at least Ben knows who it is. He says they have "No idea what they just inherited."

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-08, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Coast Update Thread"
So, basically he gave everyone that participated in the service a free pass for this episode, right? (Since I imagine that Vanessa quit before the service and probably didn't participate in the reward challenge.......)

FFantasyFX 1011 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-29-08, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Coast Update Thread"
Yes, he basically gave everyone a free pass. Vanessa actually did compete in the reward challenge and was able to finish her pizza on time, unlike Petroza. She quit while the teams were doing the prep work leading up to the service.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •