The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Josh"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

enternow 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-25-07, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail enternow Click to send private message to enternow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Josh"
I know that Gordan is a prick to all he is trying to teach, but his outburst at josh was uncalled for! I think there was something else going on there, that we were not let in on! Josh must have signed a contract or something,that stated he was to come back for last show, cause I would have never gone back after Gordan's treament!!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Josh Snidget 08-25-07 1
 RE: Josh geg6 08-28-07 2
 RE: Josh zombiebaby 08-30-07 3
 RE: Josh jessekuh23 02-26-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-25-07, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Josh"
All reality TV show cast members usually sign pretty extensive contracts, so I'm sure there was a clause that if they were in the final so many they would be obligated to return for the final challenge.

The producers usually have all the bases covered in those contracts based on what has been seen in public for some of the shows.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-07, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Josh"
If Josh is so delicate that Gordon's yelling bothered him, then he better find a different career. I worked for meaner chefs than Gordon when I worked in fine dining many years ago. My sister has been a manager in fine dining, nightclubs, yacht clubs, country clubs, and pretty much any type of high end food service for over 30 years. Most chefs, especially Europeans, are volatile personalities. You learn to live with it and, if you can hang in there, they have a lot to teach. And, heaven knows, Josh needs a LOT of teaching.

"Let them call me rebel and welcome, I feel no concern from it; but I should suffer the misery of devils, were I to make a whore of my soul by swearing allegiance to one whose character is that of a sottish, stupid, stubborn, worthless, brutish man. I conceive likewise a horrid idea in receiving mercy from a being, who at the last day shall be shrieking to the rocks and mountains to cover him, and fleeing with terror from the orphan, the widow, and the slain of America." Thomas Paine

zombiebaby 7355 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-07, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Josh"
I was suprised they let him back. I thought they were ditching him to make up for the guy who was hospitalized.

Honestly that guy would have been fired a long time ago in the "real world".

But then again they did not have everyone back. Don't they usually or is it just the top finishers?

One more of J
Slice's Awesome Creations!

jessekuh23 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-26-08, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jessekuh23 Click to send private message to jessekuh23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Josh"
um...that would be why the show is called, "HELLS KITCHEN" its not ment to be easy or fun... he seemed like he didnt even try as hard as he could of..

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •