The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be the Living Damned HK3-8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-24-07, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be the Living Damned HK3-8"
From Final Five to Final Three in a single episode! How very exciting. Hopefully now that we have only the crême of the crop left, I will no longer have to bring back underdone appetisers. This is so embarrassing!

Bonnie: I am amazed that you made the Final Three. I really am. I have no idea how that happened. Tell me now, did you put Julia up for elimination because she didn't choose you to go to Las Vegas?

Jen: Were you surprised that the trendsetters were teenagers? I wish I could have seen your face when you learned that you would not, in fact, be meeting Mariah Carey or The Rock. I would not have thought you a fan of either.

Rock: Your temper got the better of you again this week. It is good that you show remorse. Now you can learn from your mistakes.

Josh: This is a vacuum cleaner. You flip this little switch here and it goes on. It is not the rocket science. Also, this is a fancy restaurant, not Pizza Hut. You will not be wiggling little baskets in the Spaghetti Magic machine so that the premade pasta will not stick together as it reheats in the waterbath. Good-bye. You had too many last chances anyway.

Julia: How proud you must be to receive kind words from Chef at your elimination. And he will send you to culinary school! You see why I continue to work for him after all these years. He is not always the horrible jerque.

Notes:

Please keep the game in the game thread.

Come play with us! All the characters except Scott the Chef are taken, but you could post as a customer or one of the high school students or something. Who played Heather last season? How about a guest post?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-8 Scarlett O Hara 07-24-07 1
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-8 mistyrose52 07-24-07 2
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-8 Cyndimaus 07-24-07 3
       RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-8 jbug 07-24-07 4
       RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-8 Scarlett O Hara 07-26-07 9
           RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-8 Cyndimaus 07-27-07 11
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-8 jbug 07-24-07 5
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-8 FOXmePUHLEEZ 07-24-07 6
   RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-8 Seana 07-25-07 7
       RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-8 foonermints 07-25-07 8
 RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-8 Vixxxen 07-26-07 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-24-07, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-8"
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-07 AT 08:45 AM (EST)

Julia, my BFF! Thanks for picking me to go to Las Vegas with you! And, Bonnie -- you SAVED me from going home -- of course if I had been put up against Rock, he would have walked!

Can you believe Chef was gushing when he had to send Julia home. He's paying for her Culinary schooling and he even gave her a hug. For the first time in the show's history, we were shown flashbacks of Julia in the kitchen doing well. Hmmpff! Teacher's pet!

I even think the HS cook off was rigged! When it comes to picking the best out of meat loaf, fried cheese, salmon, and grilled cheese & fried onion rings, of course the kids are going to pick the grilled cheese!!

Now I'm in the Final 3 ... close to achieving my dream! I'll have to think of ten different ways next week to
p!ss Rock off so that he loses his temper and his concentration!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-24-07, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-8"

>
You know, I am so regretting not talking to Julia at first, and treating her like, well, a waffle-house cook. She really grew on me this season, after I was eliminated, and was able to watch the 'real' action in the kitchen.

She so totally deserved the gift that Chef Ramsey gave her! I might even give her a call and ask her over to the house for some Mojitos and a swim!! (As long as she doesn't bring that hook-nosed Jen with her!!!) And I DO mean that!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-07, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-8"
Jen, how can you call me your BFF and teachers pet at the same time? Girl, I shoulda taken Rock with that attitude of yours!

I worked hard and I deserved Chef's praise. I am so touched at his kindness and generosity. And he's had other "pets" before so I'm not unique in that regard.

But didn't we just have a blast in Vegas? That booty washer was something else, huh? The things I'll be able to tell my family!

Now, no getting food out of the garbage now that I'm gone. You'll do just fine, I know you will. And just ignore Rock. He's a grumpy guy. Steer clear and don't give in to his grumpiness.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-07, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-8"
Julia, I was shocked when you chose to take Jen with you to vegas. I didn't expect you to choose me (tho I would have been much better comany), but I had it figured that you'd take one of the guys. At least they had not been calling you the waffle house short order cook for week after week. Jen had treated you worse than just about anyone else in HK. I'm just surprised that's all.

Congrats on making such a great impression on Chef. You do deserve another chance. Hope you enjoy going back to school.

Modeling instruction by Seana

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-07, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-8"
Now Julia ... you know I'm your number one fan next to Chef.

Don't worry Sugar, I'll bring you back ... you can be on my cooking team when Rock and I are up against each other in the Final Two.

P.S. Do I REALLY have a hook nose?!!!!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-07, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-8"
And I'll cook my heart out for you. And I will only cry once.

The nose? Nah, it's just the way the light hits it.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-07, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-8"
Jean Philippe, my dear! If you'd just take a minute to think about it, you'd see why I'm the perfect one to be in the F3 - actually to win! I'm sweet, personable, cute (definately have the best hair and figure). I can iron tablecloths.
So, I'm not so good at smelling monk fish or checking deliveries. I do have a perfect palette tho (I just don't know to spell it).

I put Julia up with Rock cause I really thought she had a better chance of beating him and getting him sent packing. Sure wish I could ask Chef who woulda went if it had been between Jen & Rock. Now I'm dreading spending another service in the kitchen with Jen. She can be such a B*! Maybe she and Rock will get into a real fight and both get thrown out together.

~~~~ off to primp for the next time Chef gets to see little ole me~~~~

Modeling instruction by Seana

FOXmePUHLEEZ 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-24-07, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-8"
I can't say I'm GLAD to be going home, but I am honored that Chef Ramsey saw something in me. Say ... any of you guys got TIVO and that PAUSE thing you can do? I swear that some of the stuff I put down in certain places was being moved. I mean, I ain't CRAZY!

But, anyway, culinary school will be great! And maybe I can be in a kitchen where, even though they look down on me for being from the Waffle House, they will know better than to keep picking up items from the garbage to "sanitize" and reuse in a "high class" service setting.

Confusing. We NEVER recook the trash in MY WAFFLE HOUSE!!! Guess we have a lot to learn there, huh?

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-07, 00:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-8"
Hello, FOXmeP! Welcome to our little game. It's great that you want to join in. I'm afraid, however, that Julia is being played by Cyndimaus. I absolutely encourage you to post as someone/something else. All the regular characters are taken except for Scott the Chef, but it's always alright to post as a diner or, hey, how about a menu item? My very first post in a Be the... thread was as "Ethiopian Food". Good times, good times.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-25-07, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-8"
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-07 AT 02:50 PM (EST)

»My very first post in a Be the... thread was as "Ethiopian Food"«

There better not have been any potatoes used in you.
*gets lightsword ready to stab toes*

Protecting the Potatoes of Earth.
Now that Piratebastarrd is a decaying skeleton, maybe some of the flotsam will wash ashore and get shipped off to the kitchen.

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-26-07, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be the Living Damned HK3-8"
LAST EDITED ON 07-26-07 AT 07:19 PM (EST)

Jen, be warned, the next time you give me orders I am going to stuff a bunch of donuts down your throat, so many donuts that powder will come out of your nose...pastry chef. While I regret losing my temper that day I do not take orders from anyone. I give orders. Julia so sad you are gone...um not. One gone...2 more to go and I will be Top Chef...er wrong show...HK chef bwahahahahaha. In the musical words of Elvis... Viva Las Vegas, Viva Las Vegas

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •