The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Aaron...anyone know what he has?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-19-07, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Aaron...anyone know what he has?"
So, has anyone found out what mystery illness Aaron had? Poor sap, always fainting and crying....it really was just a matter of time. I just found it highly odd that it would be Gordon Ramsey to call him up and tell him he is ill, rather than a DOCTOR in the hospital!!! I wonder how many takes they did of that scene??

I hope my crying cowboy gets better again and gets back on that horse

*pouncing courtesy of Tribe*

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has... Magnolia_Rocker 06-19-07 1
   RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has... MKitty 06-19-07 2
       RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has... foonermints 06-19-07 8
       RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has... Magnolia_Rocker 06-20-07 11
           RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has... cindyland 06-21-07 20
 RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has... bullzeye 06-19-07 3
   RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has... geg6 06-19-07 5
       RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has... bullzeye 06-19-07 6
           RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has... geg6 06-19-07 7
               RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has... bullzeye 06-19-07 9
 RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has... Snidget 06-19-07 4
 RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has... Vixxxen 06-19-07 10
 RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has... Cyndimaus 06-20-07 12
 RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has... Tazluli 06-20-07 13
   RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has... mistyrose52 06-20-07 14
       RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has... MasterTech 06-20-07 15
       RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has... Seana 06-20-07 17
           RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has... mistyrose52 06-20-07 18
 RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has... mysticwolf 06-20-07 16
 RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has... beautiful806 06-20-07 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-19-07, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has?"
I could care less. He was such a waste of carbon on this show and my DH and myself were so glad to see him go. There's drama and then there's too painful to watch...Aaron was definitely the latter.

A Sharnina Creation

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-19-07, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has?"
Well, I didn't want him to be on the show as he was just a disaster....I was just hoping he was okay as I merely cared about him as a human being

*summer cuteness by Sharnina*

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-19-07, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has?"
I cared about him as a human bean too, but he was painful to watch. Not funny-painful, but painful painful. He seemed to be in constant pain. Pain from stress, pain from feeling inadequate, pain from his feet, pain from exertion, pain from failure, pain from this, pain from that. Pain-pain-pain. Did I mention anything about the pain of deboning a sole? I think there is some more pain that I missed. What a pain..

Protecting the Potatoes of Earth!
OTOH, I wonder if he knows lots of ways to cook shrimp?

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-20-07, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has?"
I didn't mean to come across as callous but I honestly don't see how this man made it past the screening process. Good TV??...Not even slightly.

A Sharnina Creation

cindyland 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-21-07, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cindyland Click to send private message to cindyland Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has?"
I agree. Mu hubby and I kept wondering what person green-lit his being a cast member. Maybe the drama was okay at first, but it very quickly became tiresome. And maybe he didn't know he was sick...but don't they all undergo medical exams? You can't tell me there was someone else being considered that would've been much more interesting.

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-19-07, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has?"
I knwo that others have speculated he could be diabetic which makes sense to me. I also wonder if he couldn't be suffering from high blood pressure - both could explain the fatigue and the fainting spells.

Snidget's to blame!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-07, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has?"
The symptoms make me suspect either.

Or, more likely, given his age and physical fitness, both.

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein

06-19-07, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has?"
You were watching "Ms. I have divorced reality television from my life"?

Snidget's to blame!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-07, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has?"
*hangs head*

There's nothing else on on Mondays. And I've watched everything on OnDemand.

Plus, BB starts soon. *whacks self in head* I can't help it!

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds." Albert Einstein

06-19-07, 06:37 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has?"
Now now, dear. Nothing to be ashamed about whatsoever. After all, it's what drew us all here in the first place. You are allowed the occassional slip.

Me - I have been sliding out of control for months now.

Snidget's to blame!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

06-19-07, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has?"
I've checked Google News a few times, but nothing has popped up yet. I would expect that in the next few days some interview with him will pop up.

I do think he needed to be off the show. It would be nice to know that he is OK.

Summertribe and the living is easy!

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-19-07, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-19-07 AT 07:06 PM (EST)

I'm so glad he's off the show as he seemed so out of place. His illness could be heart disease, clogged arteries. He seemed almost prone to a heart attack most of the time. I think the stress from cooking for Ramsey probably expedited an attack.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-20-07, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has?"
Maybe he was very dehydrated. Would explain the cramping. But I guess he wouldn't have been sweating if he was dehydrated. Oh well....

Juicy summer sig by Sharnina

Tazluli 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-20-07, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tazluli Click to send private message to Tazluli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has?"
I was wondering if anyone heard too. That scene with Gordon telling him he was very sick seemed so forced.

At first, my husband and I were thought he was an actor trying to mess with the real cooks. We couldn't figure out how he made it through the screening process.

But, if that was true, I think they would have kept him around for a couple more shows.

I hope he is ok.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-20-07, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has?"

>
From an RN's point of view (not Tiffany), I'd say the symptoms sound very much like diabetes, and his not taking care of himself. He obviously was sleep-deprived, sweated a LOT, and therefore dehydrated. I'd say his blood sugar was way out of whack-that would explain him spacing out constantly, and having that 'where the heck am I, and WHO the heck am I' look on his face, and actions that were consistant with that.

Of course so many things can go with him being over weight, smoking, etc. But my first thought would be diabetes, with some heart disease, clogged arteries, and stress to the max thrown in. The cramping was more than likely dehydration, and trying to jump up and hit the ground running (who wouldn't with a trumpet in your ear??)!

Let's just hope, whatever it is, he is learning a very valuable lesson, getting a decent diet, getting on a treadmill, stationery bike, into a pool, and coming back at the end of Hell's Kitchen, Season Three, a leaner, meaner Cowboy Aaron!!

AND, let's hope that all the emotional carp, weakness, and craziness that went on was part of the disease(s), and when he does come back at the end, he will royally kick some bootie and just amaze the Chef and a few others who felt he wasn't worth the time of day! As a medical professional, I can't think of anything that would make me happier!!!

MasterTech 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-20-07, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MasterTech Click to send private message to MasterTech Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has?"
All I could think of was, here we have another fat minority who is too sick to continue. Who was it last season? Larry? Makes me wonder who they'll get for next season.

I felt bad for Aaron, and at the same time relieved that I don't need to see him representing my fellow Asians.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-07, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has?"
...coming back at the end of Hell's Kitchen, Season Three, a leaner, meaner Cowboy Aaron!!

I think the only way we'll see Aaron on HK3 again is if he is brought back to assist one of the final two or something like that. His picture was burned, so he won't be competing again.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-20-07, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has?"
>...coming back at the end of
>Hell's Kitchen, Season Three, a
>leaner, meaner Cowboy Aaron!!

>
>I think the only way we'll
>see Aaron on HK3 again
>is if he is brought
>back to assist one of
>the final two or something
>like that. His picture
>was burned, so he won't
>be competing again.
>
>
>

>
THAT'S what I meant. And to be honest, I doubt Gordon would bring him back even to assist, unless he has completely healed enough to be back in the kitchen again. His being back to even assist would be a sudden death for the competitor!

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-07, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has?"
My first thought on seeing the show was diabetes. His symptoms would fit with that, but, of course, I don't really know for sure.

I don't think Gordon told him that he was sick. He already knew that from his doctors. I think Gordon's call was simply a way to explain to the viewers that he was ill and would not be coming back. I seriously doubt that we'll see him again.

And, frankly, I thing Gordon's call was also to show the viewers that he's really not the a$$hole that he portrays himself to be on this show. He acually does care about these people as human beings. He just wants them to be able to cook and run a restaurant properly. Neither of which were Aaron's forte.

Tribe pinned me up! blogging's scary

beautiful806 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-20-07, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beautiful806 Click to send private message to beautiful806 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Aaron...anyone know what he has?"
That crying cowboy........ keeps me on the floor laughing!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •