The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"There's a Betting Spoiler Out There..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-06-07, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"There's a Betting Spoiler Out There..."

The same betting site that presented us with the JD Fortune Rockstar win and Uchenna & Joyce's victory on TAR has yanked betting on Hell's Kitchen because they think someone *cue mystery music* knows...too....much.....................

*can't do hidden text from the office*
*don't look below my siggy if you don't wanna know who they think wins this sucker*

Rock, apparently, rools.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: There's a Betting Spoiler Out T... Seana 06-06-07 1
 RE: There's a Betting Spoiler Out T... Vixxxen 06-06-07 2
   RE: There's a Betting Spoiler Out T... mistyrose52 06-07-07 3
 RE: There's a Betting Spoiler Out T... Vixxxen 06-07-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-06-07, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: There's a Betting Spoiler Out There..."
Gosh, it was really hard clicking on Reply without seeing the text under your sig.

I have no idea why I clicked in here anyway. You'd have thought I would have learned my lesson in Pepe's TAR All-Stars spoiler thread.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-06-07, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: There's a Betting Spoiler Out There..."
LAST EDITED ON 06-06-07 AT 05:44 PM (EST)

Ah yes Rock does Rool. Hmmm I gues I'm in this for the long haul as I'm aka Rock on the Be the Living Damned thread. I kinda thought the executive chef would win amongst all of the line cooks and sous chefs...not that there's anything wrong with them . I guess my alter ego has been stroked.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-07-07, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: There's a Betting Spoiler Out There..."

>
Yes, I really wish there could be a spoiler thread for this show,like there is for Survivor and TAR, and a few others, so we wouldn't be hit with it here. I read this on another thread, off this board, yesterday, when I was innocently looking at something else.

Kind of took the wind out of my sails, especially since my character has already been voted out. BUT, there is still MUCH drama to be seen, so I'll continue to watch, if only to sip my rum each time Gordon loses his cool. I should be passing out about the time the first Ford commercial comes on.....

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-07-07, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: There's a Betting Spoiler Out There..."
more of said spoiler

http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn.ca/Somethings+fishy+in+Hells+Kitchen+/TV_Guide/TVNews/Articles/070606_hellsbidding_JC.htm?isfa=1

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •