The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Changing the Day Hell's Kitchen is On"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-18-07, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Changing the Day Hell's Kitchen is On"
I just read that Hell's Kitchen is going to start in March this time around but that it's going to be on Thursday nights at nine. Is Fox totally nuts? Are they trying to kill the show? Great, one more time of having to choose between two shows I like.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Changing the Day Hell's Kitchen... Magnolia_Rocker 01-18-07 1
   RE: Changing the Day Hell's Kitchen... Cyndimaus 01-20-07 2
       RE: Changing the Day Hell's Kitchen... notsoshocked 01-28-07 3
 RE: Changing the Day Hell's Kitchen... foonermints 01-29-07 4
 RE: Changing the Day Hell's Kitchen... CattyChat 03-06-07 5
 No worries... tamarama 03-11-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-18-07, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Changing the Day Hell's Kitchen is On"
Invest in a DVR/TIVO. You'll never regret it. I couldn't live without my DVR.

A Tribe Original!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-07, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Changing the Day Hell's Kitchen is On"
Seriously considering it since all my favorite shows seem to be on nights that I am gone.

But I would choose Hell's Kitchen over CSI (which is the show that would be on opposite Hell's Kitchen}.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

notsoshocked 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-28-07, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail notsoshocked Click to send private message to notsoshocked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Changing the Day Hell's Kitchen is On"
Thank God for TIVO !!! I watched Hell's Kitchen for the first time last year. I loved it and can't believe I hadn't seen it before. It will be on my list to record (after all, I am a CSI fanatic first)

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-29-07, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Changing the Day Hell's Kitchen is On"
Well, if you won AGAIN, how would you manage TWO restaurants?

*swish* *zing!* My Queen!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-07, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Changing the Day Hell's Kitchen is On"
Come on, THURSDAY? 80% of the shows I watch are on Thursday. I do have a DVR & it only records 2 shows at a time. However, Thursday nights for me means recording:

CBS 8-9 Survivor 9-10 CSI
ABC 8-9 Ugly Betty 9-10 Grey's Anatomy
NBC 8-11 Earl/Office/Scrubs/30Rock/ER
WB 9-11 Supernatural
NOW FOX 8-9(?) Hell's Kitchen.

So, I either need to get a 2nd DVR or just start watching ABC on my computer and CBS "On Demand" the next day. Why can't they put some of these good shows on Friday or Saturday?

Can't wait to see Chef Ramsy in all his glory

One nation, under Romber...

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-11-07, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "No worries..."
From the Fox website:

"The new season premieres Monday June 25 8/7c"

http://www.fox.com/hellskitchen/

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •