The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Living Damned Week #6: In Which Gordon Experiences False Hope."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-25-06, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Living Damned Week #6: In Which Gordon Experiences False Hope."
Did that actually happen? Let me (censored) review the last two days. I'm almost certain I was awake for most of it.

Let's see... we'd actually completed a dinner service, I remember that part... and then Maribel left and her picture caught on fire after I walked by it, those things just happen sometimes and I'm (blurred) not sure why...

It was the next morning, right? And I gave out black jackets because we only have enough psuedo-chefs left to work one kitchen and it also saves my legs, which were getting a little tired from running back and forth to (bleeped) scream at people. Then I think I gave them all my new chef test: ten ingredients, twenty minutes, no excuses. And Keith and Virgina actually made edible dishes. Could that be right? Food that didn't try to burn a hole through my (censored) tongue? Keith's was just a little better, so I gave him a trip to Las Vegas to see where the restaurant is going to be, and he took Virginia because she came so close. That was sort of (blurred) classy of him. I'm sure that in prison language, Garrett's fondling all those (censored) knives was a sign of respect.

We fumigated for roaches -- I think I saw Sara have an allergic reaction at some point -- and then we cleaned up and had another dinner service. This one's really a (blurred) blur. I'm almost certain we had a twelve-top set up, and the little maniacs managed to keep it happy. Jean-Phillipe was even happier, and that worries me. Was there anything else? Let me think. Virginia tried to cook tortellini when we didn't need any -- Sara has no working auditory center -- Heather had her worst night ever -- Garrett nearly killed someone by trying to pass off raw chicken -- and Keith was really good. In fact, he was so good that I added his challenge creation to the menu for the night.

I was awake, wasn't I?

Did we actually serve a hundred people without an incident? Oh, wait -- ninety-nine. I remember that someone tried to plate a serving of crevasse' which I hadn't approved, and the customer took offense to it. I wonder why.

Two complete dinner services in a row. I think -- yes, Garrett's gone, because the raw chicken is good for convicts and bad for business. Two complete dinner services...

Is this Heaven? Or just Los Angeles?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Living Damned Week #6: ... foonermints 07-26-06 1
 RE: Be The Living Damned Week #6: ... ginger 07-26-06 2
   RE: Be The Living Damned Week #6: ... Estee 07-26-06 3
       RE: Be The Living Damned Week #6: ... bystander 07-26-06 4
           RE: HeeHaw! foonermints 07-27-06 5
               RE: HeeHaw! bystander 07-27-06 6
                   RE: HeeHaw! Cyndimaus 07-27-06 7
 RE: Be The Living Damned Week #6: ... Cyndimaus 07-27-06 8
   RE: Be The Living Damned Week #6: ... foonermints 07-28-06 9
       RE: Be The Living Damned Week #6: ... Cyndimaus 07-29-06 10
           RE: Be The Living Damned Week #6: ... bystander 07-30-06 11
               RE: Be The Living Damned Week #6: ... Cyndimaus 07-30-06 12
 On patrol... kingfish 07-31-06 13
   RE: On patrol... Cyndimaus 07-31-06 14
       RE: On patrol... kingfish 07-31-06 15
           RE: On patrol... Cyndimaus 07-31-06 16
           RE: On patrol... foonermints 07-31-06 17
 RE: Be The Living Damned Week #6: ... kingfish 07-31-06 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #6: In Which Gordon Experiences False Hope."
*Looks around for Sara to kick*

HeeHaw. Phbbbt!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #6: In Which Gordon Experiences False Hope."
OK, what was with the .... snippy virginity comment, M. Chef? I have almost had it with this job. I lost my virginity LAST season.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-06, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #6: In Which Gordon Experiences False Hope."
*looks curious* To who?

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-26-06, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #6: In Which Gordon Experiences False Hope."
Well I understand Dewberry had a big smile on his face in the Pantry week 1.

07-27-06, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: HeeHaw!"
*kicks Sara across Hell's Kitchen*

HeeHaw!

07-27-06, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: HeeHaw!"
Heather! You better stop that or I'll get you thrown off this show for physical abuse!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-27-06, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: HeeHaw!"
Please do not mistake me for Giacamo.

07-27-06, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #6: In Which Gordon Experiences False Hope."
Hey, Darth Tater! Did you hear Sara calling for Luke when she was fumigating? Are you just gonna let that slide?

07-28-06, 05:16 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #6: In Which Gordon Experiences False Hope."
I thought she was just mumbling something from the third book of your Earth New Testament:

"the Gospel of the outcast, of the Samaritan, the publican, the harlot, and the prodigal"

Then again, it's also "the Gospel of Saintly Life"!! That can't be right. So it's Skywalker again, is it? Ahh, my son won't save you, Sara. He's too much of an honest Spud, not for a little Schnöttengruber like you.

*swish* *zing!* Another strike for the Potatoes of Earth!

07-29-06, 11:42 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #6: In Which Gordon Experiences False Hope."
You are gonna take her out, right? Cause I could show you where she sleeps. It would make life more pleasant in the dorms if she was gone and I wouldn't have to squelch the desire to slap the smirk off her face during dinner service.

07-30-06, 02:29 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #6: In Which Gordon Experiences False Hope."
I fart in your general direction. It's not silent and it is very deadly.

07-30-06, 04:50 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #6: In Which Gordon Experiences False Hope."
That's a threat? You're kidding, right? Yeah, whatever. Just more of your childishness.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-06, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "On patrol..."
Due to some unfortunate and unspeakably cruel events in prior weeks, we are forced to go on patrol in Hell's Kitchen to prevent anymore Crustacean boiling events.

WARNING!! Anyone who fills a kettle with water will have their ankles de-fleshed.

We have also removed all crab related recipes from Hell's kitchen cook-books, and substituted rat-meat (or as we like to refer to it, Sara Pate) recipies.

Crabs everywhere unite!! One claw for all!!

07-31-06, 10:04 AM (EST)
14. "RE: On patrol..."
While I appreciate your position and will to live, I need to tell you that if Chef tells me to cook you or any of your species I will do it because I AM GOING TO WIN!!! But I can assure you that you will be tasty and not rejected by Chef.

07-31-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: On patrol..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-31-06 AT 10:43 AM (EST)

You will, of course, have to learn to walk on fleshless ankles.

But, let's negociate.... surely there is some middle ground.

(beware the siren who tries to get you to buy into 'at least you will be tasty!')

Ummmmm Pork, Ummmmm, it's the other white meat..... ummmm gooood!!!

07-31-06, 04:11 PM (EST)
16. "RE: On patrol..."
Hey, I'm not prejudiced. I'll cook any kind of animal if Chef wants me to. You just don't tell Chef no if you want that restaurant in Vegas. So don't take it personally. I do like you. (of course, it depends on the recipe)

07-31-06, 06:09 PM (EST)
17. "RE: On patrol..."
Heather is looking rather tasty! When she tips over on her fleshless ankles, can we eat her?

Charlie wants the leg.

07-31-06, 06:59 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #6: In Which Gordon Experiences False Hope."
Sounds like we need to target the Chief Devil Chef him/her/it self.

Eat your fill Herm bro/sis, and as always, the skull is your future condo. We might have a pleasant surprise waiting for us in the scrap bin after tonite.

Bra-ha-ha-chitter-chitter, Bra-ha-ha-chitter-chitter (evil crab laughter)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •