The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Living Damned Week #4: Next On My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-11-06, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Living Damned Week #4: Next On My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-15-06 AT 07:07 AM (EST)

All I want in life is a complete dinner service. Something with all the silverware properly arranged and an assortment of clean plates, with a special dipping bowl for my fingers, at least three napkins, and did I (censored) mention all the food actually getting served? No? There's a reason for that. It's because I don't (blurred) believe in it any more. I don't believe in the Tooth Fairy, Father Christmas, that Keith's underwear originally came out of the package as that hue, or that any of you people are worth giving a million-dollar restaurant too. I don't think I can trust one of you blighters with a George Foreman Grill unless I beat you to death with it, but let's save that for my dreams, shall we?

No, really. You're hopeless. Sit down and have an appetizer with me: I'll prove it to you. Are you enjoying your fondue? Really? Well, let me spray some directly into the gaping hole you call a mouth! My God, people, you've been eating ground-up hot dogs, TV dinners, and catfish eggs! I realize it's all better than what you can personally cook, but... Taste test, now. Yes, just like the first season. Do any of you actually know what a (blurred) kiwi is? I'll give you a hint: not Phil, you Racer wanna-bes. Okay, red team, you suck slightly less. Let's go on a photo shoot for TV guide. Dress up! Drink up! Sara, you clamp up. Now. Forever. Any part of your body that can expel air is closed for business in perpetuity. It's almost enough to make me seek refuge in Virginia's Jump Me, Take Me, Smile For The Cameras perfume. Almost.

Can we get through this night? No, of course we can't. But we can see (censored) signs of temporary improvement, and pay careful attention to my wording there. Keith, you can do things! At least, you can do them until you do one a little bit wrong, and then you just fall apart for the rest of the night, you overgrown five year-old with the rubber pants problem. Has anyone ever told you how good you could really be? Has anyone ever wondered how tall you'll be when you finally grow up? And so much for sleeping tonight -- Rachel, what are you doing? Are you sauce-painting overdone lamb? And you thought you'd get away with it? Where do you think you are, the Big Brother bathroom? Sara, stop moving towards her toothbrush immediately. Garrett, what's two equal? Oh. Three. By amazing coincidence, that's also the number of seconds I can bear to live. Shut it down again!

Blue team, you actually got all your entrees out and no one's died yet, so you're safe, and maybe we'll explore that wonderful place known as 'dessert' together in about six years. Virginia, you can really work with fish, which makes me wonder some things, but never mind that. Nominate two. Rachel and Maribel. Who's Maribel? Didn't we have one with black straight hair? I can't let this one go until I find out who she is. Rachel, you tried to slip one past me, and now I'm going to (bleeped) take one off you. Get out, and you should be ashamed of yourself. Enjoy your life of square pizzas. Someone put a cork in Sara. We're halfway home.

I so want to go home...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Living Damned Week #4: ... sporkman 07-11-06 1
 RE: Be The Living Damned Week #4: ... Snidget 07-11-06 2
 RE: Be The Living Damned Week #4: ... ginger 07-11-06 3
 Borrowed Sara from the Vault...... bystander 07-11-06 4
   RE: Borrowed Sara from the Vault...... Cyndimaus 07-11-06 7
       RE: Borrowed Sara from the Vault...... bystander 07-12-06 9
           RE: Borrowed Sara from the Vault...... Cyndimaus 07-12-06 12
               RE: Borrowed Sara from the Vault...... ginger 07-12-06 16
                   RE: Borrowed Sara from the Vault...... bystander 07-12-06 17
 RE: Be The Living Damned Week #4: ... sporkman 07-11-06 5
   RE: *trips "unknown customer" with ... foonermints 07-11-06 6
       RE: *trips "unknown customer" with ... sporkman 07-12-06 11
           RE: Watch it, "Thomas" foonermints 07-12-06 14
               RE: Watch it, "Thomas" sporkman 07-12-06 18
                   RE: Watch it, "Thomas" foonermints 07-12-06 19
                       RE: Watch it, "Thomas" ginger 07-12-06 21
                           RE: Watch it, "Thomas" sporkman 07-13-06 23
                           RE: Watch it, "Thomas" foonermints 07-13-06 25
                               RE: Watch it, "Thomas" bystander 07-13-06 26
                                   RE: Pardon me? foonermints 07-13-06 28
                               RE: Watch it, "Thomas" sporkman 07-13-06 30
                                   RE: Watch it, "Thomas" Cyndimaus 07-13-06 32
                                   RE: Phbbt! foonermints 07-14-06 33
                                       RE: Phbbt! Cyndimaus 07-14-06 34
                                           RE: Phbbt! foonermints 07-15-06 36
                                               RE: Phbbt! Cyndimaus 07-15-06 38
                                       RE: Wold Larsen sporkman 07-14-06 35
                                           RE: Wolfie? Phbbt! foonermints 07-15-06 37
 RE: Be The Living Damned Week #4: ... Cyndimaus 07-11-06 8
   RE: Be The Living Damned Week #4: ... bystander 07-12-06 10
       RE: Be The Living Damned Week #4: ... Cyndimaus 07-12-06 13
           RE: Be The Living Damned Week #4: ... bystander 07-12-06 15
               RE: Be The Living Damned Week #4: ... Padme 07-12-06 20
               RE: Be The Living Damned Week #4: ... Cyndimaus 07-12-06 22
                   RE: Be The Living Damned Week #4: ... bystander 07-13-06 24
                       RE: Be The Living Damned Week #4: ... Cyndimaus 07-13-06 27
                           RE: Be The Living Damned Week #4: ... bystander 07-13-06 29
                               RE: Be The Living Damned Week #4: ... Cyndimaus 07-13-06 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sporkman 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-11-06, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #4: Next On My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss..."
Ground-up hot dogs sounds good! Can you send an order of it out to the Loser's Back Alley?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-06, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #4: Next On My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss..."
*writes out another large check to the HK2 casting peeps*

*schedules Gordon for daily 2 hour sessions*.

*cackles* worth the price, yes definitely worth the price.

Who knew they could find a cast that would drive him even more insane than usual.

Gordon's Therapist

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #4: Next On My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss..."
In Belgium, we eat WARM pasta. WARM.

With excellent chocolate. But you peons know nothing of cuisine!

bystander 4967 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-11-06, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Borrowed Sara from the Vault......"
Hey Chef, come closer. Closer. Closer.

**POOT**

Teeheehee. I left a stinker! How cute of lil ole me? Hehehehehe.

Oh and Heather? I'm soooo sorry you're girlfriend Rachel got 86'd last night. Now I guess you'll have to take your lesbian love affair off-line sister. Show some class next time you go flirting around, will ya? Huh?????

And Virginia? Thanks for the bed-time story you told Chef during the nominations. It was full of fun, fantasy and cow-pookie. Ya'll need to GROW THE FVCK UP!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-11-06, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Borrowed Sara from the Vault......"
Oh, you laugh now. But you'll get yours. Don't worry about that! Little do you know that I promised Rachel to take you down. *rubs hands together in glee* And baby...you are going dooown!

07-12-06, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Borrowed Sara from the Vault......"
I'm going down? Y'all need a dose of reality sweetie. You really don't know how to play this game, do ya?

<southern drawl whining voice>
"Oh Chef...Chef...My team was the suckiest of all and we deserve to lose! But I wasn't the suckiest of all the suckiest people on my team so I don't deserve to go." </whining voice>

Yeah, that's the way to win. Grow the Fvck Up! </southern drawl>

Besides, this show was meant to showcase my Deli Management skills!!! I'm a shoe-in!

07-12-06, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Borrowed Sara from the Vault......"
At least I can cook AND manage other chefs at the same time instead of lying and undermining my team's chances at winning. And it's a mark of maturity (something you are severely lacking) to admit your shortcomings instead of trying to act all perfect when Chef knows you aren't.

07-12-06, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Borrowed Sara from the Vault......"
*sniffs*

Besides, chefs do NOT pass gas! Never! Is not done!

07-12-06, 01:04 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Borrowed Sara from the Vault......"
LAST EDITED ON 07-12-06 AT 02:53 PM (EST)

MY a$$ has been hermetically sealed. I don't pass anything!

07-11-06, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sporkman Click to send private message to sporkman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #4: Next On My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss..."
LAST EDITED ON 07-11-06 AT 04:26 PM (EST)

Even from where I'm sitting I can see the food here sucks. Now give me my glasses back before I'm recognized

Who's Tom? I'm... ah... Thomas.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-11-06, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: *trips "unknown customer" with wiener*"
*tries to stab in kneecap*

*swish* *zing!* Not just for toes anymore!

07-12-06, 10:37 AM (EST)
11. "RE: *trips "unknown customer" with wiener*"
Garcon! Hey Matre'd! I ordered mashed potato with my duck and cabbage. This little guy is neither mashed nor cooked. *Trying to stab Darth Tater with a fork* It won't even stay on my plate. Take it back.

Bring back Tom! He knew how to boil water to cook a hot dog or potato!

07-12-06, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Watch it, "Thomas""

I know who you are. Some of my discarded oily french brethren took this photo of you dumpster diving behind the only place that might give you a yob.

*swish* *zing!* You get to change the pee cakes in the urinals.

07-12-06, 02:30 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Watch it, "Thomas""
That doesn't look anything like me. First, I have glasses and a goatee, that man has neither. Second, if I was dumpster diving like you claim I was, I would be covered in sweat from trying to climb into the dumpster. Like my favorite chef, I'm a Schveter. I can't get out of a chair without sweating.

You like pictures? How do you explain this one:

Did you get into MaryAnn's Wine collection?

07-12-06, 03:07 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Watch it, "Thomas""
That.. that was an undercover assignment from my dark master! It's not even ME, cause it's a cheap ol' russet! He did discover the enemy's secret weakness, then we obliterated him with the Death Star.

*swish* *zing!* Oh right, tell me you really LIKE the Easter Bunny. Zapped him GOOD.

07-12-06, 06:07 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Watch it, "Thomas""
Perhaps Monsieur would like a word with Chef Ramsey?

07-13-06, 09:46 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Watch it, "Thomas""
That depends. Are the legal forms that Tom signed saying he wouldn't punch out any of the cast or crew members still binding? He was unjustly eliminated from the show so those forms should be void now, right? As a big fan of Tom's, I'm just curious.

Belgian. **snicker**.

07-13-06, 10:43 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Watch it, "Thomas""
*stabs fake Tom in both feet* *pushes over into trash can*
He's not talking to you, WeinerBoy!

Now, Phillipe, as a matter of fact I would. Please inform Ramses that the Confederacy of Galactic Potatoes requires the release and permanent freedom of all the Potatoes of Earth.
We know that for billions of years our Sol brothers lived in relative harmony, especially in Ireland. Then came the evil humans decimating root and tuber alike, with such ferocity as too make the baby Treebeard cry. They received their comeuppance when millions of our rootbound comrades committed spudocide, thus forcing the Irish to emigrate far and wide, along with their foul smelling whiskey. BTW, who taught the wanky Poles to use us for Vodka? Barbarians!

In spite of the terrible cost, our brothers have continued to wage a savage war of heart-stopping proportions through badly made au gratins, german potato salad, and potato caviar canapes (uncertain of some earth words *shudder*). Some froggy planetary cousins have been wildly successful, going undercover as "fries". The rest of the galaxy calls these "Giacomos". Clogging arteries left and right. It's only a matter of time before humans are all dead, or simply are so fat that it tips the planet off it's axis and into your sun, where it spatters away like Sara going poot.

Be warned, O kingdom of Ramses!

*swish* *zing!* Another strike for the Potatoes of Earth!

07-13-06, 10:56 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Watch it, "Thomas""
LAST EDITED ON 07-13-06 AT 11:14 AM (EST)

Get back in your sack and prepare to be tatertoterized!

You think you're all commanding and scary in your little black outfit and toothpick. Well, I happen to be in receipt of a certain picture of you that will show the world the real Darth Tater:
The Truth is Out There!

You were getting a little too big for your Fruit of the LoomsBritches!

07-13-06, 12:11 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Pardon me?"
I don't recall addressing you, dishwype. I would suppose that 'Tater Tots' are high cuisine for you. *eeek*

Besides, we all know that is BlarneySpud, seconds before you Wyborowa'd him. You Savage! Pretty darn sad when you hit the sauce THIS early in the morning.

*swish* *zing!* Who knew you were Polish?

07-13-06, 02:21 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Watch it, "Thomas""
That's it! I know I didn't sign any forms saying I wouldn't harm any spuds.
**Pull myself out of the trash can (minus the glasses and goatee)**

I think I heard an order for Smashed Potatos! You better run, Lord Tater. I'm not going to bother to <censored> peel you and <censored> cook you, I'm just going to <censored> squash you! I don't need no <censored> patato masher. I'm a Jersey Boy! I'm going to mash you up with my own bare hands. Your Dark Lord can't save you now!!

**Tom's cover blown, HK's security team rushes him and throws him back into the Loser Back Alley**

07-13-06, 07:07 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Watch it, "Thomas""
Violence makes for good TV and it will distract everyone from my wonderfulness. Thanks for your help, Tom. Perhaps you may yet accomplish good and justify your existence on this show.

07-14-06, 00:43 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Phbbt!"
Lord Tater is one of my correct titles, Jar Jar Tom. Good to see the your hot dog diet really paying off in awesome brain power. Why would I worry about a tubby schvetbox when I was able to avoid GreasyBee smurf so easily?

You're going to 'mash me up with your bare hands'? What? Now you're having delusions of being Wolf Larsen? You must have been drinking the dregs of poor BlarneySpud after that saucepot tossed out the bottle this morning.

*swish* *zing!* Heather, my queen!

07-14-06, 11:41 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Phbbt!"
Um, yes, Lord Tater?

07-15-06, 02:46 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Phbbt!"
Come visit the Death Star.

*swish* *zing* I'm a Golden Potato!

07-15-06, 01:07 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Phbbt!"
I find your request strangely compelling....yet I must stay and defeat all the inferior chefs on the show. I cannot abandon my quest.

where's a Jedi when you need one?

07-14-06, 02:35 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Wold Larsen"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-06 AT 02:39 PM (EST)

I think Giacomo has gone a bit crazy being stuck here in Loser's Back Alley. Before I escaped he was quietly arranging rice grains from all of the discarded risotto. When Chef Ramsey's thugs threw me back into the alley I found Giacomo had used the rice to write the following:

I am the Fry Cook so I tear taters out of the ground, I rip potatoes out of the earth and throw them in oil, I plunge my hands into your eye and pull steak fries out of your corpse I tear crinkle cuts out of my fridge and I fling shoestring fries at the masses and the masses gather at the golden arches

With many, many apologies to Wolf Larsen for re-writing his poem "I am the Poet", who I don't want to "..plunge my hands into your flesh and pull the human race from your corpse.."

Subject should read Wolf Larsen. I can type. Really, I can

07-15-06, 03:23 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Wolfie? Phbbt!"
Albrect? Jack-My-Moe has lost his MIND! The entire Dürer family was rather dark, writing miserable tomes about how to speak the German language. Bad Poetry. I recommend "The Sea Wolf."

GreasyBee never read any Jack London?

*swish* *zing!* Darth Tater has an eidetic memory!

07-11-06, 08:32 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #4: Next On My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss..."
I can't believe Chef called me a donkey tonight! And sent my girl Rachel home. Sara is so dead. Gotta slap that smirk off her face one of these days. I am so gonna shine next time. Chef will worship the ground I walk on. *shoots a quick glare at Virginia*

07-12-06, 08:42 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #4: Next On My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss..."
**smirk**

Bring IT On B!tch! I'll ride your donkey a$$ hard and put you up wet!

You and Virginia are next on my list now that your girlfriend Rachel is gone!

07-12-06, 11:04 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #4: Next On My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss..."
You just keep on talking, honey. Talk is cheap. Chef will see through your talk in a heartbeat. (besides you just about KO'd him at the photoshoot, I heard. He can't be liking that.

07-12-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #4: Next On My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss..."
That was just a little faux paus. Just a little two cheek sneek peek. We all laughed about how cute it was. Totally accidental. I guess my lil'ole digestive system can't handle carp-cavier, hotdog-patee and cheeze wiz-dipping sauce like yours can. I'm a class act, unlike yee'all, and I'm used to the finer things in life!

**smirk**

Padme 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-12-06, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Padme Click to send private message to Padme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #4: Next On My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss..."
You know, it's a good thing that I didn't nominate you Sara. You really hurt my feelings when you lied to Chef's face and made me look bad. You are not a nice person and I don't appreciate the way you treated me. If you were a nice person like I thought you were, you wouldn't have done that to me.

Chef, you know now, don't you, that I didn't lie to you but that Sara did, right? You know that I would never lie to you. I would lie under you, but not to you. Speaking of which, I wouldn't mind lying right now. I don't pass gas like Sara. I have manners and am a lady. I would have passed that taste test 100% if you would let me taste whats important. In private.

Call me. I'm yours.

Oh, this is a competition isn't it? I got lost there. Sara, I am going to make sure that you go home next week you nasty meat maker you. If you learned how to cook salads like me, then maybe you would deserve to stay.

07-12-06, 08:20 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #4: Next On My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss..."
That was just a little faux paus.

Maybe so, but add that in with your "mature" behavior during cleanup after the kiddie lunch and we can see just how mature you are. There's having fun and there's just plain immature. Baby, you won't be able to handle running a whole restaurant. Give up now while you still have a tiny amount of dignity left. (if any)

07-13-06, 10:02 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #4: Next On My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss..."
Honey, I have more dignity and class in the long black hair on the big brown mole on my left hineycheek than you, Virginia, Rachel and Mirabel all put together. Y'all remind me of that crazy family that lives at the back of my trailerpark.

07-13-06, 11:18 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #4: Next On My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss..."
Long black hair in your mole? Is it still there? You didn't sabatoge Maribel with hair in the food the other night, did you?

07-13-06, 01:31 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #4: Next On My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss..."
I don't need to sabotage anyone for them to fail. They fail on their own, just as you will honey.

I've got more than one black hair in my mole so watch out!

07-13-06, 07:04 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Be The Living Damned Week #4: Next On My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss..."
Your overconfidence will be your downfall. (and if that doesn't do it, Chef will catch on to you and you'll be outta here)

Ahh, but your hair in the food trick won't work with me since my hair is lighter than your mole hair! Ha!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •