The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BRAVO - you rock.. sorry you were ROBBED!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

opinionated1too 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-19-06, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail opinionated1too Click to send private message to opinionated1too Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BRAVO - you rock.. sorry you were ROBBED!!!"
If anyone can explain to me HOW Bravo lost this fight, and how the scoring was justified I will be deeply appreciative. I have the utmost respect for each other contenders, but tonights scoring and win has tarnished this great show. At this point I'm so disappointed I don't know if I will watch next season or not. I know that I will not be watching the match at the Staples Center.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BRAVO - you rock.. sorry you we... gwing 09-19-06 1
   RE: BRAVO - you rock.. sorry you we... pcboy213 09-19-06 2
       RE: BRAVO - you rock.. sorry you we... opinionated1too 09-19-06 3
       RE: BRAVO - you rock.. sorry you we... gwing 09-19-06 4
           RE: BRAVO - you rock.. sorry you we... pcboy213 09-19-06 6
   RE: BRAVO - you rock.. sorry you we... vonvon 09-19-06 5
       RE: BRAVO - you rock.. sorry you we... pcboy213 09-19-06 7
           RE: BRAVO - you rock.. sorry you we... gwing 09-20-06 8
               RE: BRAVO - you rock.. sorry you we... pcboy213 09-20-06 9
                   RE: BRAVO - you rock.. sorry you we... cmoneytakemoney 09-20-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

gwing 9 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-06, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gwing Click to send private message to gwing Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BRAVO - you rock.. sorry you were ROBBED!!!"
I am a bit surprised at the comment that a couple have said that Bravo was robbed, and that the fight was a fix. That fight was close mainly because of the first round knockdown. I have tivo and have reviewed several times. My conclusion is that Grady won the same way Steve Forbes wins, which is by throwing far more punches than his opponents in the last two rounds.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

pcboy213 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-19-06, 11:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pcboy213 Click to send private message to pcboy213 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BRAVO - you rock.. sorry you were ROBBED!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-06 AT 11:42 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-19-06 AT 11:41 PM (EST)

>I am a bit surprised at
>the comment that a couple
>have said that Bravo was
>robbed, and that the fight
>was a fix. That
>fight was close mainly because
>of the first round knockdown.
> I have tivo and
>have reviewed several times.
>My conclusion is that Grady
>won the same way Steve
>Forbes wins, which is by
>throwing far more punches than
>his opponents in the last
>two rounds.

You must be blind.....Bravo won period!! The contender show is bad for boxing and in itself boxing is showing the WORLD why boxing is a dieing a slow death!

opinionated1too 4 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-06, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail opinionated1too Click to send private message to opinionated1too Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BRAVO - you rock.. sorry you were ROBBED!!!"
Granted everyone will see the fight differently, but the question is...

Did Brew really win the fight in the way that the scoring reflects? NO!

He was knocked down in the first round and BOTH fighters were going punch for punch. Very rarely did Brew punch without a counter by Bravo so he did not dominate any ONE round. He did not win the fight, and his 'win' in no way is reflected by the judges scores.

09-19-06, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gwing Click to send private message to gwing Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BRAVO - you rock.. sorry you were ROBBED!!!"
Dude,

I must be blind? For you to say that you must think that Bravo won easily, which I think is crazy. This was a close fight. Have you reviewed the fight and done a punch count (at least what we saw on TV).

From everything that I have read, the contender has been very popular, and is being credited with renewing interest in boxing. After Mike Tyson, these guy's were really what people wanted to see.
>
>You must be blind.....Bravo won period!!
>The contender show is bad
>for boxing and in itself
>boxing is showing the WORLD
>why boxing is a dieing
>a slow death!

09-19-06, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pcboy213 Click to send private message to pcboy213 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BRAVO - you rock.. sorry you were ROBBED!!!"
>Dude,
>
>I must be blind? For
>you to say that you
>must think that Bravo won
>easily, which I think is
>crazy. This was a
>close fight. Have you reviewed
>the fight and done a
>punch count (at least what
>we saw on TV).
>
>From everything that I have read,
>the contender has been very
>popular, and is being credited
>with renewing interest in boxing.
> After Mike Tyson, these
>guy's were really what people
>wanted to see.
>>
>>You must be blind.....Bravo won period!!
>>The contender show is bad
>>for boxing and in itself
>>boxing is showing the WORLD
>>why boxing is a dieing
>>a slow death!

The fight was a close one after the FIRST round Bravo didn't run away with this win but BRAVO WON PERIOD. If you think Brewer won then you are blind or just caught up on him winning. BREWER GOT KNOCK DOWN NOT BRAVO !!!!!!!!!! Brewer DIDN'T WIN THE REST OF THE ROUNDS THEY WERE EVEN IF NOT CLOSE BUT DIDN'T WIN THE FIGHT........DAM ARE YOU BLIND OR WHAT!!!

vonvon 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-06, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vonvon Click to send private message to vonvon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BRAVO - you rock.. sorry you were ROBBED!!!"
I liked both Bravo and Brewer, but I have to give this one to Brewer. It was a great fight. I cried with Bravo at the end. He is an awesome fighter and hope he is able to get some opportunities to box and make some money for his family. Bravo you made this season worth watching. Thank you!

09-19-06, 11:56 PM (EST)
7. "RE: BRAVO - you rock.. sorry you were ROBBED!!!"
>I liked both Bravo and Brewer,
>but I have to give
>this one to Brewer. It
>was a great fight. I
>cried with Bravo at the
>end. He is an awesome
>fighter and hope he is
>able to get some opportunities
>to box and make some
>money for his family. Bravo
>you made this season worth
>watching. Thank you!

I liked both Bravo and Brewer, but I have to give this one to Bravo. It was a great fight. I cried with Bravo at the end. He is an awesome fighter and hope he is able to get some opportunities to box and make some money for his family. Bravo you made this season worth watching. Thank you!

09-20-06, 00:01 AM (EST)
8. "RE: BRAVO - you rock.. sorry you were ROBBED!!!"
The fact that there are so many different opinions, and that the decision was cheered by the crowed tells me how close this was. Unlike some on this board, I don't think that anyone is blind, just different calls on a close fight.

09-20-06, 00:03 AM (EST)
9. "RE: BRAVO - you rock.. sorry you were ROBBED!!!"
>The fact that there are so
>many different opinions, and that
>the decision was cheered by
>the crowed tells me how
>close this was. Unlike
>some on this board, I
>don't think that anyone is
>blind, just different calls on
>a close fight.

Bravo won ......drink some coffee and watch the fight again and don't add any sugar.....and YOU WILL KNOW BRAVO WON !!!! BOXING IS SO SO SAD NOW!!

cmoneytakemoney 17 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-06, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cmoneytakemoney Click to send private message to cmoneytakemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: BRAVO - you rock.. sorry you were ROBBED!!!"
Bravo won the first round and Grady won the next four. How do you figure Bravo won that fight.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •