The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Walter is a Big Mouth..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

boltjolt 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-06-06, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail boltjolt Click to send private message to boltjolt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Walter is a Big Mouth..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-06 AT 02:48 AM (EST)

And Walter needed to get taken down a peg or two. If you all remember he's the one that started the trash talk with K-9 in the first place. Need I remind you he told K-9 to shutup after his win against a much weaker fighter? A weaker fighter that Walter chose because he saw weakness. He didn't fight someone he thought was a valid opponent. He went after the weakest guy he could find. What a chump coward. K-9 had to fight two of the better boxers; and they picked him thinking he was weak.

As for Walter and K-9, walter's trash talking was unprovoked and K-9 took care of business after that. K-9 talked trash to get into Walter's head, which is part of boxing. Remember a boxer named Muhammad Ali? And holding? That's a part of boxing too. It's what you do when your opponent is more mobile and has a longer reach. You get in close, hold on and in-fight. Don't like it? Don't become a boxer or get in a street fight cause you're gonna get your butt whooped. Just like Walter did tonight. Go home Walter! You lost son! Next time maybe you won't pick on someone that can fight back. Go ahead hand pick the weak ones from the heard. That seems to be the way you win.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Walter is a Big Mouth... vonvon 09-06-06 1
   RE: Walter is a Big Mouth... bobbyg7 09-06-06 2
       RE: Walter is a Big Mouth... SDcalibur 09-12-06 3
           RE: Walter is a Big Mouth... bobbyg7 09-13-06 4
 RE: Walter is a Big Mouth... Poose 09-17-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vonvon 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vonvon Click to send private message to vonvon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Walter is a Big Mouth..."
I usually don't post, but after I read this I had to just say "HELL YEAH" you took the words right out of my mouth. Bye Bye Walter.....Also I thought Walter said he was going to whip K9's a##...NOT!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

bobbyg7 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobbyg7 Click to send private message to bobbyg7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Walter is a Big Mouth..."
re: not only did walter have a big mouth but the the big dawg k9 shut it for him! walter in the worst way needed some humility and he was humbled by k9.While I'm on a roll,it looks like 2pound is the man to be beat.

SDcalibur 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-12-06, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SDcalibur Click to send private message to SDcalibur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Walter is a Big Mouth..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-06 AT 11:29 PM (EST)

give me a damn break the only one k-9 shut up was his damn self you say walter had a big mouth k-9 has a bigger one. get your fact straight yes walter lost even though to me its controversal but no one shut him up lets get that correct. i Hope 2 Pound knocks his ##### back on the streets where he belongs. Walter didnt pick a weaker fighter his team did he was jus the one who persued it right after, its called strategizing they all do it because they want to be the dominant team get it?

bobbyg7 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 04:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bobbyg7 Click to send private message to bobbyg7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Walter is a Big Mouth..."
walter said after the fight that all he wanted was to gain k-9's respect.he never said ##### about gaining any r-e-s-p=e-c-t before the fight.

Poose 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-06, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poose Click to send private message to Poose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Walter is a Big Mouth..."
Totally agree with you Boltjolt. Walter was smug from day
one, somebody had to shut his big mouth!!!! I'm glad it
was K-9 not just because I'm from Detroit too, but he kept
his mouth shut and did not have any reason to brag about how good of a fighter he was. He was very supportive to all
the other guys on both teams. What really seemed to get
K-9 extremely angry was the way Walter was taunting Andre in
the ring and bragging about it afterwards. I got a kick out of it when walter was putting his name up on the board and at first he did'nt put it next to K-9's. Then K-9 yells out good choice
and Walter changed it because he knew everybody would think he
was afraid to fight K-9, which I think he was. Anyway, so happy
he's gone and we don't have to look at that smug face of his anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •