The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"From 10 to Midnight??????"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-18-06, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"From 10 to Midnight??????"
Geezo, us on the East Coast are getting screwed. What kinda of time slot is that?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: From 10 to Midnight?????? ARnutz 07-18-06 1
   RE: From 10 to Midnight?????? SMF_V2 07-18-06 2
 RE: From 10 to Midnight?????? Estee 07-18-06 3
 RE: From 10 to Midnight?????? SurvivorBlows 07-18-06 4
   RE: From 10 to Midnight?????? ARnutz 07-18-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-18-06, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: From 10 to Midnight??????"
LAST EDITED ON 07-18-06 AT 10:59 AM (EST)

I know! I'll be surprised if I make it through the whole 2 hours without falling asleep!

ETA: Thank goodness it looks like next week it'll only be an hour (from 10 to 11 pm).

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SMF_V2 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-18-06, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SMF_V2 Click to send private message to SMF_V2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: From 10 to Midnight??????"
This really sucks for the East. So glad I live on the West.

Hang in there East Coasters or get the Divo going.

I have read and heard that the fights for this season are amazing. I hope this is true. I beleive it is because a friend went to some of the fights and he came back and said the fights were awesome (referring to episode 1 & 2 of season 2)

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-06, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: From 10 to Midnight??????"
I was thinking of checking out the new Sly-free version, but now -- I don't think I can make it either.

I blame the heat.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-06, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: From 10 to Midnight??????"
Thank god you'll have a billion other times to catch it in the next six days... this is worse than MTV or Bravo

Future Airings:

The Contender, ESPN Jul 19 03:00am
The Contender, ESPN Jul 19 03:00am
The Contender, ESPN Jul 19 04:00am
The Contender, ESPN Jul 19 04:00am
The Contender, ESPN2 Jul 19 08:00pm
The Contender, ESPN2 Jul 19 08:00pm
The Contender, ESPN2 Jul 20 12:00am
The Contender, ESPN2 Jul 20 12:00am
The Contender, ESPN2 Jul 20 01:00am
The Contender, ESPN2 Jul 20 01:00am
The Contender, ESPN Jul 21 01:00pm
The Contender, ESPN Jul 21 01:00pm
The Contender, ESPN Jul 21 02:00pm
The Contender, ESPN Jul 21 02:00pm
The Contender, ESPN2 Jul 21 07:00pm
The Contender, ESPN2 Jul 21 07:00pm
The Contender, ESPN2 Jul 21 08:00pm
The Contender, ESPN2 Jul 21 08:00pm
The Contender, ESPN2 Jul 22 12:00am
The Contender, ESPN2 Jul 22 12:00am
The Contender, ESPN2 Jul 22 01:00am
The Contender, ESPN2 Jul 22 01:00am
The Contender, ESPN Jul 22 02:00pm
The Contender, ESPN Jul 22 02:00pm
The Contender, ESPN Jul 22 03:00pm

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

07-18-06, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: From 10 to Midnight??????"
LAST EDITED ON 07-18-06 AT 09:08 PM (EST)

That'll certainly be helpful if the summary writer falls asleep or the power goes out from rolling blackouts by the electric company.

ETA: ...and now a thunderstorm is rolling through and we could lose power from that! Hopefully, I'll be able to watch and get the summary up by week's end!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •