The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final Fight "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

eup 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-22-05, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eup Click to send private message to eup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final Fight "
Mora Vs. Manfredo jr.

This should be a gr8 fight i really feal that these 2 are the best 2 in the compition sergios arms are frekin lons a strech armstrongs and peter jus plain good. go manfredo !!!!!!

jessie Vs. Gomez

I think this is gonna be athother gr8 fight but i really think gomez will win.

lets yalls 2 cents

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final Fight AlgeCrumpler 05-22-05 1
   RE: Final Fight intocable 05-23-05 2
       RE: Final Fight dump 05-23-05 3
           RE: Final Fight Wacko Jacko 05-23-05 4
 RE: Final Fight stephs47 05-23-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AlgeCrumpler 39 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-05, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AlgeCrumpler Click to send private message to AlgeCrumpler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final Fight "
Sergio isn't all that fun to watch in my opinion, because he runs away for most of the fight. I hope Manfredo catches him and lays him out, but I doubt it will happen.

Alfonso on the other hand is a very entertaining fighter to watch. He is Sergio's polar opposite -- totally offense.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

intocable 30 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-05, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail intocable Click to send private message to intocable Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final Fight "
I disagree.. Sergio is very intertaining.. He is calling the other boxer out throughout the fight.. even when he get's popped.. I'm pulling for the Latin Snake!

Go Alfonso!!

dump 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-23-05, 06:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dump Click to send private message to dump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Final Fight "
I hope Peter wins.

Peter seems to tire real easy and Sergio never seems to get tired so he might be hard for Peter.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-23-05, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Final Fight "
I hope Peter wins and think he will. Sergio has no power what so ever.

I give Alfonso the slight edge against Jesse. I would say of the two fighters I will be routing for Alphonso.

stephs47 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-23-05, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail stephs47 Click to send private message to stephs47 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Final Fight "
Manfredo will come out of this figth with a victory. And whoever said that Sergio doesn't get tired easy..did you not watch the fight last night? At the end of the fourth round, Sergio was panting so hard that he could hardly whisper. Peter hits prolly just as hard as Jesse does and Sergio admitted that he was hitting him hard with all his combinations. This should be a good fight, remember they've had almost 8 months to get in shape for this fight after they moved out of the house. MANFREDO all the way.

With the other fight, I think it should be an awesome fight, but I think that Alfonso will win by split decision. should be interesting.

Did anyone find out FOR SURE when the co-main event is taking place? Will we get to watch it on TV or what?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •