The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Contender Fan Favorites Match ups"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Contender Forum (Protected)
Original message

Master B 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-20-05, 03:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Master%20B Click to send private message to Master%20B Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Contender Fan Favorites Match ups"
http://contender.tv.yahoo.com/01/fanfavorites.html

Jimmy Lang vs Tarick "The Arabian Prince" Salmaci 12 am pt
Jeff "The Hell Raza" Fraza vs Anthony "The Bullet" Bonsante 11am pt
Brent "The Disciple" Cooper vs Ishe "Sugar Shay" Smith 10am pt

May 24th, will have streamed live exclusivley on Yahoo

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Contender Fan Favorites Match u... ARnutz 05-20-05 1
 RE: Contender Fan Favorites Match u... stephs47 05-20-05 2
   Time Zones ARnutz 05-20-05 3
       RE: Time Zones stephs47 05-20-05 4
           RE: Time Zones ARnutz 05-20-05 5
               RE: Time Zones intocable 05-20-05 6
                   RE: Time Zones stephs47 05-20-05 7
                       RE: Time Zones Master B 05-21-05 8
                           RE: Time Zones jenniferlyn 05-22-05 12
                               RE: Time Zones ARnutz 05-22-05 13
 RE: Contender Fan Favorites Match u... ladro 05-21-05 9
   RE: Contender Fan Favorites Match u... ARnutz 05-22-05 10
 RE: Contender Fan Favorites Match u... jenniferlyn 05-22-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-20-05, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Contender Fan Favorites Match ups"
Thanks MasterB. I wish they would show the bouts on TV, but really who wanst to see Jimmy & Tarick? Neither one of them are superb fighters.

I'm glad Jeff is getting the chance he didn't have before.

I'm also glad Ishe made it in! He will totally mutilate Brent!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

stephs47 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-20-05, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail stephs47 Click to send private message to stephs47 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Contender Fan Favorites Match ups"
This may be a stupid question, but how can I watch it on Yahoo? Not sure how to do that, could someone please explain?

Now, if they fight at 10am, is that here(east coast) or out in Las Vegas? So, if it was 10 there, it would be like 1 here, right (on the East Coast)? Then the bronze fight between Alfonso and &&&& and the fight between Peter and &&&& will be that night starting at 8 (east coast time), right? Those fights will be on TV live.....so we should se the whole fight.....right? And does anyone know if they are 7 or 9 rounds? Thanks to anyone that can answer my questions.....GO MANFREDO

05-20-05, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Time Zones"
The matches are 10 am PT, 11 am PT & 12 pm PT.

Eastern will be: 1 pm, 2 pm & 3 pm
Central will be: 12 pm, 1 pm, & 2 pm
Mountain will be: 11 am, 12 pm & 1 pm

The bronze match & the final bout should be on TV on the 24th live from 8 pm until 10 pm EDT.

The bouts are 7 rounds.

05-20-05, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail stephs47 Click to send private message to stephs47 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Time Zones"
Thanks for that info....but how can I watch it on Yahoo? I was told earlier in the week that the co-main event was going to be with the undercard fights and I was totally bummed...hope you are right!

05-20-05, 10:49 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Time Zones"
I'm not sure how it's going to be shown on Yahoo!, but I'm guessing that they will provide a link to live streaming video.

The whole problem with this is that folks on dial-up may not get a good connection to see them. I have to guess that if you've had problems with the video before then the same problems may occur.

intocable 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-20-05, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail intocable Click to send private message to intocable Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Time Zones"
I think they will have it set up on Yahoo, just chek on Yahoo and they will probably have the fights. but the Bronze fight with Alfonso and Jesse will be in the morning with the other three boring fights, then the Finale will only be Sergio vs Peter.. I am going to be there.. and It should be awesome!!

05-20-05, 12:55 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Time Zones"
I'm sooo jealous that you will be there and I won't. Have fun and root Peeta on for me. MANFREDO, all the way BABY!!!!!

Master B 106 desperate attention whore postings

05-21-05, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Master%20B Click to send private message to Master%20B Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Time Zones"
Im sure that Ishe will win, he would love to hit him so hard and Ko HIm!!! he used to have longest rounds, not short. so he should win!

jenniferlyn 147 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-05, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jenniferlyn Click to send private message to jenniferlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Time Zones"
It will be interesting to see if Ishe does KO Cooper.....condsidering the issue he had with Bonsante about the Bullet being too strong for Brent. So if it wasn't right for the Bullet to knock him out, will it be ok for Ishe??? We soon shall see........

05-22-05, 09:50 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Time Zones"
The difference is that Anthony chose Brent, Ishe had no say in this matchup, it was determined by the 'so-called' voting.

If I were Ishe, I'd give him everything I've got. That's what the sport is about.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-21-05, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Contender Fan Favorites Match ups"
Let's see, 16 contestants started, the 4 remaining are not eligible, 1 is dead, 1 is injured, 1 is Brent Cooper, that leaves...., hold on let me figure this out.......... 9 contestants remaining to fill 6 undercard positions. Kinda seems like the hockey playoff format. For those to young to remember, there used to be this sport called hockey where people slid around on skates and tried to hit a puck (kinda like a ball but flat like a Nickel) into their opponents goal. It was boring but some Canadians found it amusing. Anyway, my point is, oh who am I kiding I don't really have a point. But I am sure most of you agree with me.

05-22-05, 07:09 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Contender Fan Favorites Match ups"
*giggle*

jenniferlyn 147 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-05, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jenniferlyn Click to send private message to jenniferlyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Contender Fan Favorites Match ups"
I'm sure all these guys will do their best to give a good show, but these fan favorite match ups are a crock of SH*T!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •